So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

Xbox - Unofficial Nitrado Server - The Island.

Another eventful night breeding. Logged on to find that not only had d1nk finished breeding together the good theris but he had left half a fridge of the new eggs. So I hatched up 7 and imprinted as much as I could, should be good for boss fights. Got 2 to 100% imprinting but missed out on the other 5 and only got 90%. Missed a few by mear seconds. Also hatched up one of the argy eggs and imprinted that.

Then d1nks like, lets hatch some giga eggs XD and there goes my early night haha. Hatched two eggs and got triplets out of one. I kept two and d1nk kept one and he nuked the reject for levels. We tagged teamed the raise, I baby sitted for the first half of the maturation and imprinted  (taking advantage of tribe imprinting) and he took over for the last half, covering the period I would be off sleeping. Cant wait to get a good saddle on these and go hunt some titanosaurs.

Spent the rest of the night cobbling together a wyvern raised parking space to tidy the base up. Definatly wont be on tommorow night, I get to go away in the back and beyond in the middle of nowhere for a bit. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I did nothing... absolutely nothing. Took a night off from the PC. The Christmas period killed me slightly, with an average of 7hrs per day of Atlas and ARK (mostly Giga and Rex raising).

Tonight I'm going to hatch some eggs and see what I can get from my Tappys, Pteras and Allos :)

Hope you all had a great Christmas and NYE!

I've always been a good boy but decided to take my first captive last night.

I usually just keep myself to myself, however was feeling mischievous so I went on the hunt for a victim.

I come across this guy,  knocked him out, locked him up the usual. Not wanting to upset  him to much I asked him sing me a quick song and he can go on his merry way.

I swear this guy was happy to sing like a bird for hours, I think he was a Mariah Carey fan and  repertoire was endless ha-ha.

He didn't seem to mind being a prisoner at all, he was such a good sport, in fact he  promised to tag along on our next cave runs and sing for morale :)

I told him I would get back to him on that one haha

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I think my body is in 10-11 min intervals now. Spent all day raising and farming! 

Started off hatching some frogs, I knew they went a litte wild but I wasnt prepared for them. I built a small lean-to for them in the water and set them breeding via dino leash, all went good until the baby went buck wild once it hatched. Took me 10 mins to find the baby and ended up getting a low imprint %. Bred Saltire's Basil and decided to imprint a basil too. Hatched a few other frogs in my newly designed underwater box..stupid babies.

The basil ended on 86 or 87% then I took it on its first ocean voyage. Returned home to see Salite cramming some.meat in the baby gigas butts, we worked on a build in base then after he logged I took over shift. Ended up with the gigas at 92%, literally sat there and watched me miss the last imprint by mere seconds..

After the gigas were raised I went out for a pelt run on my lightning wyvern, got myself killed twice (dumb mistakes.. jump off while lightning is going ><) Along the way I saw a titan and an explorer note and figure.. why not?

20 minutes later theres a dead titan at my feet, luckily had a chainsaw on me and got over 7k hide from the beast!

Limped back home and premade some pieces to add onto our swamp cave base, im bringing a frog with me there and I plan to breed two Hyeanadon from Saltire to bring with my frog in for paste runs.  So that leaves us almost no room in our outpost. Got that all done up and even added a small taming pen / courtyard thingy in it, neat! We can now park the fliers above and go downstairs to get our tames for the cave. I plan to use it as my main source of paste and chitin so I wanted a decent outpost.

Jumped on my frog and went on into the swamp cave, I brought my asc pump action shotgun this time and im VERY glad I did. I ended up blasting all the centipedes. Got pegged twice but walked out with 9k chitin and 8k paste plus an artifact and some loot (best being a 425 dmg pump action premade) On the way out two Artho were blocking the path out, already down to my primitive tank I tried to run past and got sniped.. made it out of the cave with 10hp to spare.

Went back and made up a bunch of poly and started gathering all my crafting mats. I plan to mindwipe and have enough mats to make two Asc theriz saddles, full set of asc flak, various weapons and such. Ill make a few mindwipes for later. Went for a big metal run then logged off for the night.

Today is crafting day, I only plan to raise a few hyena and thats it. Going to do some building and hopefully just relax and enjoy what ive made so far. Been far too focused on grinding this last week!

D1NK out;

Edited by d1nk
  • Like 5

I've spent most of the day looking for Theris on the Island and Ragnarok. I was thinking of getting only ones with better than average stats in Health and damage, but I haven't found any. After several dino wipes and me murdering everything in the areas they're in, I finally found a 150 female . . . with average stats. I tamed her because I was tired of looking. I've seen a couple of high level males, but their stats are average too. I'm going to try and hold out for something good, but right now my patience is wearing a little thin. Heh.

Edited to add: I took a break and got two ice wyvern eggs, low levels. I found a 90, but that one poofed when I picked it up. And then I had my first lightning wyvern related death.

I was mindlessly clearing things, like I'd been doing for hours, when I came across a group of four raptors. Vorhost breathed on one at long distance, and the rest went on the attack. They were right on top of us before his second breath hit them, and then . . . one dismounted me right into the lightning. Sneaky little so-and-so. I didn't have another flyer on Ragnarok to get back to where we were, so I transferred to the island, armed up, grabbed Shrek the griffin, and transferred back. I was waiting to see the death message as we flew back, since Vorhost was on passive. But when we arrived, he was fine and there was only one raptor farther away. For vengeance, I shotgunned the raptor in the dome and then decided to call it a night.

Edited by Chudz66
Add content
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, d1nk said:

Today is crafting day, I only plan to raise a few hyena and thats it. Going to do some building and hopefully just relax and enjoy what ive made so far. Been far too focused on grinding this last week!

D1NK out;

Hah! Wrong again d1nk. 

Yesterday was not the chill relaxing day I had planned. Started off the morning raising some Hyena from a kidnapped pair from Saltire. Got two males and a fem. After that I bred up our ankies and hatched a bunch of eggs, managed to combine the stats into two partners then imprinted a few. Between this ive been farming loads of hide with a chainsaw (about 30-40k) and a few metal runs.

I premade 9 mindwipes and started to prep for my big crafting venture. I plan to make a set of my asc flak, two asc theri saddles (19k hide alone :( ) and a whack of other blueprints. Started gathering more metal and saw the polymer build up, figured "hey i could use another tek trough.." and thus it begins. 

Went on more metal runs and inbetween I kept heading out with the chainsaw. Hopped over to Ext to do a quick element run and transfer over some crystal. A few runs later got back onto Island and crafted up 2x tek trough and 1x tek genny. Putting a tek trough in breeding area on a sep genny and fixing a trough location.

After those were built I took a gander and calculated my materials, still short about 3000 ingots to make what i want, another metal run! 

Hopped over to rag while the metal smelted, did a few drop runs and made some kibble. Downed two mammoths, 145 m and a 145 f then went out for more drop runs. 

Popped back over to the island, slot capped my argy with everything, did a final hide run and mindwiped to start the crafting. Lots of my stuff got high 30-40% crafting bonus except the saddles ><

Did another metal run and popped back to rag to run some more drops ans go hunt for a new wyvern egg. In total got: a jm meatpack bp, a few useful lower saddle bps, asc thylo bp and an asc yuty saddle bp :) 

Popped into the scar and spent 2 hours killing wyvernedand getting eggs, only got poisons. A 180 poison though, ill pop by again today.

Edited by d1nk
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, Slvr said:

I arranged all my current screenshots having to do with my singleplayer into an Imgur post. Cause why not. Will get back to an actual update here soon enough! :P As well as getting dedicated screenshots of all current dinos, up to date versions of bases, etc

I enjoy taking a look into other's Ark lives. Thanks for sharing.

P.S. Soooo many dilos, hehe. :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Extinction, Modded Single-Player: Busywork, Caving and Late Entries in the Holiday Hoard

So all my birdies are hatched and grown for my thirty strong OSD flock. All that’s left is getting the more recent birds up to the specs that the old ones have gotten simply lounging the days away with my lystros.

But, before I worried about that, I had some chores I really felt compelled to get out of the way first, starting with arranging the OSD flock alphabetically, then renaming them to add a roster number in front, before outfitting them with dino trackers from the Awesome Teleporters mod. The numbers serve mostly to make it very easy for me to account for the flock on our upcoming outings, as there’s always worry of a bird getting separated with so many in the air.

The awesome dino trackers provide a unique safety net I’d pay good money for on my console games, inasmuch as when I return, if I find a bird has been separated, one right click pulls up the list of every dino I’ve applied a tracker to, I can select the name off the list, and teleport that pet straight to me from anywhere in the world. I feel better knowing that I have the flock tagged and identified with a roster number for quick response when I get back.

Then I needed to head out to the desert, because one of my late entries to the holiday pet hoard was a snail - my first - and while I had a good fifty or so cakes made on the off chance of finding good sheep to bring home, committing to a pet that eats cakes and only cakes made me feel inclined to make a concerted effort to stock up, so I needed sap. On the way I picked up another holiday velonasaur and found a holiday pony. White body, with red boots and stripes...I named him Candy Cane, because what else would you call him? Lol. I feel a little bad...he would have been a really solid level, but apparently it’s a bad night for QTEs for me and he threw me a humiliating four times.

Sap acquired, I processed out a big batch of stimulant, collected from my two hives, and made another big batch of veggie cakes...all this between two imprints for my four microraptors.

Then I bred my 2/20 mutated male dimorphodon for eggs to hatch when I refresh the cycle after the microraptors are done, and bred my best velonasaurs for four eggs from them too.

Then I packed up the newest ten dimorphodons, and headed out on my training objectives...I figured caving was a proactive application and set out for the ice cave, which I’d never run.

I was kind of getting beat on, so I ended up starting to grapple the ceiling to whistle the birds in slightly more peace than I was being afforded. Once I finally found the artifact I had one more obstacle to deal with...aquatic wolf pack. The artifact is across a small lake, and there were about eight wolves just casually chilling on the bottom. They wouldn’t follow me out for the birds to nibble, so I ended up having to pick them off with the Party of Six sorcerer’s staff.

Ran that twice and headed out to desert for another crack at that, since I’m going to need multiples of that one more than any. That run also went without incident, especially since I knew the path from last time, but after that the birds were getting uncomfortably beat up, since they were basically fresh, so I packed them in to let the daeodon / lystro team do their thing. I’m pretty sure the birds had another few caves in them, but I didn’t see the point gambling the matter...console-induced caution winning out.

In the end most of them got a good handful of levels, but I had three that apparently had better things to do... dramatically underperforming, which is unfortunately the nature of a dimorphodon flock. Invariably some of them end up missing out on enough of the action to fall behind.

They’re getting there, though. I type this as I’m wrapping up for the night. Waiting for one more imprint on the microraptors by simply sitting in my bedroom with the OSD team, spoiling the two lystros with all the pets and relaxing after an adventurous day.

I don’t intend to throw the flock out there until everybody has hit the benchmarks I’ve set. No point rushing when I’ve waited this long to do a proper job of it. But at this pace it shouldn’t be long now.

Next Up: More cautious small outings for the babies in the flock, with eyes on OSD / Element Veins this upcoming week! Finally!

• Like 4

Spawned some bosses in to take dermis to add to the museum a player on our Extinction server is working on. 

Solo builder and she's done so well I thought it only right to get her the other map boss dermis to display. Love how she's worked the displays around the existing map like the raised areas and the tree in the center of the east wing.

Museum1.png

Museum2.png

Museum3.png

Museum4.png

Museum5.png

This next one may change - I placed it whilst she was offline so might not be what she had in mind.

Museum6.png

Museum7.png

Love this next one where she has the story going on with the ovis trying to get away.

Museum8.png

Edited by MirageUK
  • Like 4

Decided to combine the last two days since I didnt do to much today compared to the others.

Yesterday I started with some breeding. I had those two mammoths and a doed to breed up. I love having imprinted farmer dinos, one of my small joys. Combined the doed and afted a few babies got a decent combined male. The mammoths not so much.. ill try again anothet time didnt combine many stats but just imprinted one anyways.

Went out and slot capped the mammoth almost right after it was born. Did a few more runs, stone, metal, stone again for Gachas. Was only a few crystal short so turned on the crystal gacha and oh boy.. each crystal is around 50 crystal! Crafted up the Tek behemoth gate i meant to place, took out a few alphas so I also made a few random pieces to cover my tek gens..ran out of pearls. 

Did a long run on my crab. I was bored so went out looking for an oviraptor and ended up waaay over on the other side of the map. I tell you, a movement speed crab is great. Found an oviraptor right outside my gates as I got home (lol) then started breeding Gacha.

Ive never tried it before so I tested a few methods. I needed to keep them rendered so I started hatching eggs from a melee mutation I got on my theriz while hatching eggs to kill for exp the other day. Combined them after about 20 eggs and out of 6 gacha popped I killed 3, then got 2x obsidian and a black pearl gacha. Still no elusive Element Dust..

Tamed a 135 carno outside my base and made some eggs. Premade a bunch of metal pieces for my soon-to-be motor boat and logged off.

This morning I just puttered around the base until @AngrySaltire logged in. He was heading out on his Giga, I spotted a Titan near our base so I asked him if he wanted to kill it on our Gigas? The answer was "of course!" So he took off first while i grabbed my mateboosted Gigas. When we arrived and downed it, we glanced over and not one render block away... another Titan! 

We wrecked the first one, 3 gigas (two imprinted with good saddles) and the second one enraged my mateboost follow Giga. After it died I went and jumped off Obsidian mtn with my gigas on follow (glidesuit ftw) When I arrived at the base Saltire called out ANOTHER Titan just on the other side of where we killed the two!! He dragged it near our base while I grabbed my Giga and met him in the river. 

After all that I just fed the gachas while making food and stuff IRL, placed some foundations on my boat then logged off. I might get on later but I have to work tomorrow. Over 3 weeks being off and first day back, phew. Im ARK'd out from these last few weeks! Ill need to take it easy, ive purposfully left a few small projects I can do when I get some time here and there during my week at work.

• Like 3

Xbox - Unofficial Nitrado Server - The Island

Back into the land of civilization and internet today ! Logged on to find d1nk had been busy again around the base for the last few days. So many cool things. Decided to take the new imprinted giga for a stroll with killing a titan in mind, I loved wandering back in the day on official killing all the titans on the map on my giga when people needed help. I jumped at the chance when d1nk shouted out that there was one about obsidian mountain. Got distracted by an alpha rex half way there, the rex didnt stand a chance !. Took out the alpha rex and found the titan just north of obsidian mountain. About half way through me and d1nk munching on the titan I became aware of the 2nd titan on the ridge above us. So we finished off the titan and proceded to take out the second titan without too much issue. The spare giga d1nk brought for a mateboost took a beating and did enrage but it survived to tell the tale. On the way back to base I said wouldnt it be funny if we happened upon the third titan that could be on the map ? And there on the south slopes of obsidian mountain was another titan. I lured it out to spino river while d1nk took the spare giga back to base and we rendezvous back at spino river and took out the third titan. Oh man the levels I put into my new giga. 

Pottered about the base not doing much for a bit. Bred up the sheep so that I could have some mutton on the go in cryopods for mutton tames. Had taming a yuty in mind. Had fun when I wasnt paying attention standing next the tek doors (and therefore leaving them wide open) while waiting for the sheep to mature. Suddenly became aware of a wild argy trying to fly into the base and after my new lambs !. Thankfully the species x did the job and I shotgunned the argy just as it made it through the front door. Bit of excitement while breeding.

Eventually headed out to the snow biome to look for a high level female yuty. After a few attempts I eventually found a 140 female next to the river between the two snow mountains. Got a makeshift taming pen down and managed to clear all the nastys including the yutys carnos. Got the yuty into the trap and downed it. Uncryoed an ovis and killed it for mutton, tamed up the yuty and got it back to base. Annoying the yuty is another christmas coloured one, I was hoping it would be more naturally coloured considering my male on Rag is an ugly red. At least its a nice white one with red and green markings, I can live with that. Transfered over my male yuty from ragnarok and also some yuty bps and also some nice ascendant premade yuty saddles. Finished of the night by breeding the two yutys togther to stockpile some eggs to hatch up later.

Edited by AngrySaltire
  • Like 2

I dont wrote since Extinction arrived, so a little bit more Text.

Finally Extinction arrived on Console.

Found a little spot at a Waterfall in the City. My mistake was to place only a few pillars around my base. The next day i was blocked in mostly all ways. So i have only a little spot about 15 x 30 Foundations. But for the Begin it is not a Problem. I had a free day and spotted a 55 Argy. Tranqued him and it took almost 3 Hours to tame him with Level 65. But mobility is important on this Map. Tamed a 35 Iguanodon, ran around and was eaten by a Rex. Bye bye Igu. Tamed a level 10 Trike then for berrys. Tamed a Level 10 Ankylo too. Found a pair of Dilos for Eggs, tamed 4 female Dodos for Eggs too. Build a 2 Walls high Fence around my base. I was able to kill a few Enforcer to gather Oil. I could craft an Level 26 Enforcer. Only to see after the Crafting that u cannot use them. I put him on a shortcut and the whole Server was freezing oO. Put it deep in a Box and hope for a fast Update. Tried to build a base in the Forest but found no good spot. It is so empty there. Never saw a Gacha. Placed 4 Foundations, a bed and something to store. Ran the next day and only saw 1 Gacha, but another Player was taming him already. Tried to spawn in the Snow but was killed every time. So i crafted a 2x2 Stone House and a few pillars.

So far i like the New Map.

Over the next Weeks i expandend. I build around 52 38. The Place is next to a Waterfall, so every time Water. A few Meters away i was able to claim ground abot 60 long and 15 deep. Between these places there is a Bridge. Over the Bridge i could claim the Whole Area, Bridge included. The Place where my future Breeding Pen will been build. Before the Wyvern fix i needed Velo and Plant X. First time a Wyvern arrived i had luck. He landed in my Area and after a Second he flew away without attacking. So i traded a pair of Velos and build Plant X. A Few days later i was 3x a Day attacked. But my Defense hold. I only lost a little Para and my Compost bin. Some friendly player from my Country gifted me a fert. Giga Egg. I got triplets with 170 Melee. But till this day no one is higher then 20%. I traded a 220 spino baby. Couldnt imprint him but 6k HP and about 330 Melee. Nothing to my Aberration Line but a good start to farm in the nearby Swamp. Everyone was searching Dust Gacha, so i was able to get all other leftover Gachas for cheap or no costs. Got 14 Gachas at the Moment ^^.

Traded Ingots for a Baby Thyla, as i arrived at birth it goth Twins, male ´n female. Level 186. So i have a breeding line.

Farmed Stone, Wood an Thatch like Crazy and started my Breeding House Project. It is 12 x 30 Ceilings Long. The End is an Octagon. On the Ground Floor i placed the Tek Replicator. Replicator Crafting was not the big problem as i thought. I tamed a 95 Gasbag. I flew 2 times to the King Titan Terminal. 100 Meters away from it i could place Crates and store the items till i arrived 2nd time. On the Floor about the Replikator i placed the Cloning Chamber.

Started with Raptor Clause hunting. I think it is like on every Server at the Moment. You find a present, Sit on it with your Owl. The „nice" players see you and fly awaya to search for another present. But then their are these players who are not so nice and try to steal the present. I was „robbed" 3 times till now. But who cares, i was able to get a few BP of ascended Swords, some ascended Ghilie BP´s. A ascended Thyla Saddle which will be used on my Thylas. Found a nice yellow Gasbag Saddle. Didnt feed Mistletoe to the Gacha, i should use them the next days before the event is over. I tamed a red 110 Megatherium. Traded a Red, White and Green Owl Green from another tribe. Will be a nice present for my kid.

Traded a Dust Gacha for a too high price, but now i can make element Dust whenever i breed. Cloned him and put one in the freezer for further cloning. Whenever i go to the swamp i am looking for nice colored Dimos. I like them, and there are almost no other Shoulder Pets on this map. Tamed a few with green and red. A Shame that Extinction is the first DLC which has no exclusive Shoulder Pet.

Breeded my Ankylos with another Tribe, got a Color Mutation with Blue Horns. Got 4 Baby Owls gifted. Nice for Pellet farming.

I am thinking about 2 or 3 little Gacha Huts near my new breeding pen. Something where 2 Gacha and 4 Owls can live. Saw an interesting build on Youtube. Or i try something out myself. I have enough space on the „Plateau" where i live. I only want the 2 metal spots to not be gone.

Next steps are farming Element for 1 Generator and 6 to 8 Troughs. I want to continue raising my 3 Giga Babys.

• Like 2

Ragnarok unofficial 

It's been awhile since I posted in here..

I bred alot! About 10 rexes a few spinos 2 lvl 240 wyverns and 8 allos ( I think I need to clear up some rexes and allos so I sell em cheap lol) ran a gang of 12 allos on a lvl 90 alpha rex and his friend and only lost one that was almost as fun as clearing the entire area of everything living lol 

Raised two wyverns but lost all my stuff in the process of bringing them home and my bag was in the lava , after trying everything , my admin pulled superhero and used his admin magic to get my stuff back. So I named the 240 poison buddy after him , they both are gs . The female lightning was named Lucille...but she was shortlived cause I left her on passive while anky taming and a lvl 240 bear had beef ...r.i.p Lucille you were beautiful 

Grew my rex army , finally broke the 500 melee mark now I just need to pump that health up made some beautiful babehs tho . Tamed a beautiful tek quetz to breed with my lvl 400 Male named uhaul , tamed a few event rexes at around 300 and a gorgeous event direbear,  she good bear I name her Svetlana lol

Santa was good to me too , I'm f'n spoiled I have a long neck that does 750, two crossbows that do 755 , a sword that does 600 , asc bear, gacha , yuty, gas bag,  bronto , spino but no rex saddle yet 

While still mourning Lucille I paid 10k metal , 200 element and a lvl 400 quetz egg for a gorgeous pink ice wyvern at 432 ( melee at 1000 and health at 25k ) because me and the gf just watched bird box I named her sandra Bullock culture she always gets me where I need to go lmao! 

Did some wyvern egg runs with the Homies kalypso and cyclops I didnt get much but a lvl 240 fire , she got a 240 light and he got a few I think , but I had a really good time in the wyvern cave , cyclops had a super giga in there ( absolutely ridiculous stats) me and kalypso were both on mangarmrs ( she bred them and I bought one lol) that was a seriously good time I have a new found love for my mek and managarmr combo 

• Like 4

So I did spend a little more time on ARK this weekend after my week blitz of ATLAS PvP.

Still haven't managed to progress on my Pteras - just not getting the stat drops, that's roughly 50 eggs I have hatched and killed in the last couple of weeks.

Tribe decided to go to Rag and do Alpha Manticore and Dragon. Took our Alpha Rexes over from Center and my max tamed Yuty. 

Dragon went down quickly, very quickly but that lazy good for nothing Manticore just wouldn't land. We ended up getting a Rex stuck in the middle of 5 Rock Golems  and it tanked them all for over 10 minutes. That was our only mistake, we should have taken out the Golems in between battles. 

We took 12 Rexes in with us, and Alpha 12 finally gave up the fight but at lvl 424 it had its part. We then changed tactics, smashed the golems and the Manticore started to drop down more regularly.  Bye Bye Manticore. 

Meh, it sucked losing our first Rex in a boss fight (down to a tactical faus pax) but its done, so I now have 2 chars with the engrams.

I think i will go back and start getting so Wyverns now as I need a little break from all this breeding :)

• Like 4

Xbox - Unofficial Nitrado Server - The Island.

Started off the evening by throwing down some yuty eggs to get a good pair for breeding boss yutys. *Sigh* I said I wasnt going to breed for colours but Ark had other ideas. Out of the first egg was a perfect male with all the stats and the perfect colour combo of the two parents. Couldnt hatch a female though, then Ark started throwing mutations at me. Must have got about 4 or 5 mutations from about half to 3/4 of a fridge full of eggs. No good stat muts that I could see, I think they went all to speed or into the lower stat value. Hatched a nice dark blue stripe, it didnt have the stats but I kept it for just now thinking I would kill it later. A few eggs later I hatched a blue crested yuty... at which point I resigned my self to the fact that my yuty breeding project would be a couple of generations longer than anticipated. If I breed the two muts together I can get rid of the ugly red and green Christmas colours and produce myself a nice white yuty with blue markings and then breed in the good stats. Heck with this many mutations maybe I will end up hatching a nice feet mutation to get rid of the red feet... but thats just being hopeful. Killed the rest of the muts and the other rejects. The last egg I hatched finally popped out a female with all the stats, so at least we have a perfect stats pair to breed while I work the colours into the good stats.

Also hatched up four more theris for the boss fighting squad and fully imprinted on them. Managed to 100% all four. After I finished raising those I treated myself to take the giga out for a wander after restricting myself to the base for the imprints. Took the community telleporter out to carno island and then did a circuit of the southern area of the island to gather up some apex items for tributes. Didnt seem to get any titanaboa venom despite killing alot of them, they didnt even drop bags. Happend upon a titanosaur near the swamp in the south so I killed that without issue and harvested it up for the hide, I am glad I packed my chainsaw. If I am on tommorow Ill probably breed the two new yuty muts together to get a yuty with the good colours and then go for some artifacts to prep up for a boss fight at somepoint.

Edited by AngrySaltire
  • Like 3

Needed to tame a phiomia with the wife so naturally took ages to find one. Finally got one tamed and was flying toward the snow biome over the water on the centre and dropped out. Wonderful, also I have a massive fear of sharks so wasn't looking forward to whatever was waiting for me when I got back on. Of course two sharks at me and killed me. Managed to respawn and fly back in time to see the phiomia murdered. I swear this game owes me so much of my life back. It would be great if when you dcd you stayed on your tame and the tame remained holding whatever it had. With the constant drop outs last night I just did a metal and silica pearl run to put up more turrets and logged off. My plants are probably dead but oh well 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Island PVE tring to kill all the bosses and work my wat from island to SWE to AB to EXT!

Tamed a 140 mammoth .. well almost .. Carno reached over the spikes n ate it =o(

Found a 130 after hrs of searching brang him home on the quetz n passed a 150 LOL .. kibble all gone so had to let it gooooo.

Tames a 96 tek rex ... (same as rex rex unless it spawns over 150 yeah?)

Got another 6 raptors for nxt wknd.

Ohh n meat runs soo many meat runs lol

Killed an alpha squid with me Sarco ... n thats about it.

• Like 1