So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

Having such a blast reading the different little stories in here! I'm going to try to present mine in an interesting way since, admittedly, as it is singleplayer, it would probably be a little boring otherwise.

Modded singleplayer on the Island (S+, Death Helper, Dinotracker, eco's RP Decor) - 2x harvest, 3x xp, no mating cooldown, singleplayer settings, max level/difficulty, lv. 100 character. This update comes from a few days ago but I was never able to sit down and actually write it.

I am on a mission to get one of those ice wyverns from the murderous snows of Ragnarok... Unfortunately, it is just far too cold there. I've heard tales of extremely well-crafted fur armor hidden in ancient caves scattered about the Island from the tatters of journals I've located. Since I am not exactly the best when it comes to crafting clothes - my fur armor is quite awful - I've decided to venture into these caves to see what they have to offer.

My first adventure today was into a cave midway between Giga's Peak and the Volcano. This centralized cave offered little resistance... It was occupied by mostly bats, with some large insects seeking refuge here as well. I was able to bring my direwolf Plymouth in with me, however, and he more or less negated their threat. I made sure to bring medicine with me this time, though. My first encounter with a bat that killed me and rendered my items irretrievable due to my infectious body taught me that lesson rather harshly... I'm still not sure why I return after I die in this world, but perhaps I should be more concerned with the fact I'm comfortable with that knowledge now.

Anyway, I found nothing of use in the cave until I reached a bridge in a deep pool of water. A calming pulsation emanated from a bright, floating object on the bridge. Plymouth refused to approach, backing away and whining, but I hopped free of his back once I was certain the room was clear and grasped the object. The pulsations stopped immediately, and I was hit with a rush of... of something. It was a ravenous feeling of mischief, like I could get away with anything that I wanted to in that moment. Glancing at my fingers pressed against the shimmering green item, I wanted to dig my nails into it, use its power...

It had to be important. There simply had to be a use for it. I moved my thumb and was surprised to find, in tiny text along the base of the strangely shaped object, the words 'Wit and quick thinking may turn the odds in one's favor, even when nature has other plans..'

I got the sense it was a very ancient object indeed. Plymouth's whimpering snapped me from the dark feelings taking hold of me. I cast a look to the direwolf over my shoulder, and the beastly dog was sitting with his tail tucked between his legs, ears flat, and eyes so wide his sclera was visible. It was then I realized that the object I was holding seemed quite weightless... I went to move it, and it shrank! It just lit up bright green all of a sudden, blindingly so, and shrank, to the size of a domino. Clasping it in the palm of my hand, I carefully tucked it into a pocket I knew it wouldn't fall out of and approached Plymouth. Hopefully, now, the wolf would not be so afraid. It seemed to work.

My next trip didn't go nearly as smoothly.

I had located a cave just off the cliffs of the Snow Place on one of my many flights about the Island in the past. I had marked down its location, and hoping perhaps it would contain something, I ventured there. I quickly realized I could not traverse it well. The spaces were extremely narrow. Bats and spiders lived here, but as soon as I realized I couldn't bring Plymouth inside, I had covered myself in bug repellent, taken a few dimorphodons, and mostly crawled through, with the occasional grappling over deep, cavernous trenches in the ice. The pits looked as if they could have gone down for miles... It was so dark...

Even with my careful steps, it didn't go well, though. I ended up falling into one of those endless pits, and died several times upon my return. The five dimorphodons with me met a most grisly fate as well. But in the end, I did find a few strange boxes, like those that drop from the sky. They contained some blueprints for saddles and other equipment I wasn't particularly interested in, but at the deepest depth of the cave, I found yet another totem. Grasping this one gave me a rush of adrenaline like no other, and a sense of smug pride. As if I were above everything else. Written at this one's base was 'Mastery of the skies confers a distinct advantage over earthbound competition.'

The first seemed to convey cleverness, and this one mastery of the skies. I suppose they are artifacts. Artifacts of Cleverness and Mastering of the Skies. Lording of the skies? Skymaster? Skylord? ...Skylord. I like it.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Slvr said:

The five dimorphodons with me met a most grisly fate as well.

I usually take ten - fifteen dimorphodons with me, depending on the cave. It can get a bit tricky to keep track of them all, but I’ve generally found most problems in Ark can be solved if you just throw enough birds at it.

I once took on the Tek cave by betting all my money on dimorphodons. Tek armor and a boatload of guns and ammo for me, and fifty birds in the air. They made it about 3/4ths of the way before I had to start picking them up via Pet Res.

The moral, more birds = more success, in my experience. ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Xbox - Unofficial Nitrado Server - Island

Not too sure what I actually acheived tonight, mostly little things. Popped along to check out @d1nk new build. I am in love with it all, if your not careful I might accidentally move in lol. Much better than my measly set up lol. Transfered over a bunch of kibble for tribe imprinting and nabbed d1nks theris and bred up a bunch off eggs to hatch later when I have time.

Had a scout around the island for good rexs and theris to tame but no luck. Transfered over a motorboat from Rag so that I could build a portably taming boat. Also did a quick bit of ovis breeding so I can keep some sheep in crypods for on the go taming with mutton, am aiming for a female yuty at the moment.

Finally started to think about gearing up for the hard swamp cave so transfered over a gasmask and also a gasmask bpnand also some good scuba bps which Ill need to work on. Also transfered over my hyaenadon warpack across from Extinction. Want to see if these tough cookies will help out with the swamp cave, they worked a treat the last time I did it so I want to see if thats still the case.

Logged off before the bells in the tek bed d1nk had built for me, easy levels !. Heck I might even have a drink when the bells ring !. So happy new year everyone and good luck with the year ahead ! Or as they say round my way Happy Hogmanay !

Edited by AngrySaltire
  • Like 3

Didnt do too much today. Was working on borrowed time but got more than I figured so didnt plan anything. Did a few metal runs, with redwood mountain so close its easy to hop over there with an Argy and Anky for a quick metal run. A bit more running around than Ragnarok but it feels more...real? I dont know. 

Bred up a few more theriz and made some blueprints ive been meaning to craft. Have a few really nice flak bps and other goodies from Santa, including two ridiculous bps.. a 1200 dura flak chest and a 1250 dura 414dmg crossbow, so I made a set for me and a set for Saltire. Got one theriz to 80% the rest a few % on and a few without. The rejects will get thrown into a murder group to roam the island until I find a use for them / they die / I kill them. 

Did a few more base things, made some more vaults and got an outpost outside swamp cave put down. Went for a quick run on my Bary, while pretty easy (and dimorphodon on the shoulder helps SO much..) i got my set shredded by a glitchy ceiling Artho, didnt have an extra set of boots so turned around and ill complete it anothet day.

Logged off in the sleeping pod, headed out for some dinner and possibly some drinks. Have a great new years all!

• Like 4

I really didn't do much today. I logged on and got my rexes breeding again. Afterward, a friend of mine was online and we hopped into 7D2D for awhile. I actually remembered to turn the rex breeding off before I ended up with mucho angry baby rexes, which is a nice change.

Gamma Dragon, we're gonna have a showdown soon...

• Like 1

Extinction, Modded Single-Player: Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, survivors. Here’s hoping for a great 2019!

It was a supremely quiet day for me today, given I was simply in the mood to relax, to which end I loaded up my element dust, oil and polymer gachas, and set about some menial metal runs with my weight-trained wyvern, Ymir. I also loaded up the industrial forge with extra wood, and did some stone and flint runs to start processing out quite a lot of gunpowder, as I’ve started getting low on sniper rounds, and my gachas have gifted me with a veritable gun locker of things I don’t normally play with and figured I’d make some ammo for.

In between two imprinting rounds for my three adolescent wyverns and six adolescent dimorphodons, I loaded up the tek replicator with all the goodies I had my gachas working on, and made three of my apprentice 100+ enforcer blueprints. I painted two of them in holiday colors in the spirit of the event. I’m up to seven now, and very happy...I love these guys.

And finally; on a complete whim, since my nursery level is busy as it is, I still felt inclined to hatch another four eggs. One had twins, but one had my happy new year’s gift within: my second color mutation! On my starting white palate, I’ve now gotten red highlights, and the new color, a jet black body.  But the gift wasn’t done giving, I found. The red mutation was kind of useless stat wise, food. But the black mutation on Racer is health!

And so I whiled away the remaining minutes of 2018, tending my new babies and waiting to ring in the new year the only proper way: immersed in my peaceful Ark sanctuary, surrounded by my adorable baby birds and wyverns.

Next up: We draw ever nearer! All required members of the thirty strong OSD flock are in the building. As soon as the last few have matured I’ll power level them to the specs the older birds have gotten, my benchmark to be duty-ready, and then orbital supply drops here I come!

• Like 6

Pvp small tribes the center 

Wife and I did some metal grinding to go towards the new base, industrial burner and heavy turrets. After that found a pretty looking raid target. We sniped the velenosaur on turret mode and lured away one of his argies on neutral. This still left him with a pteranadon, stego, para and two argies. We dont grief as we know how hard it is to get on your feet in this game so we chased away a wild argie that was killing his tames as we cleared him of all his possessions. We found he had some storage under his floor so after we took what we wanted we blew more of his floor just in case. Unfortunately this then killed his pteranadon and blew up half of his base and burners. Feels bad but this is a rough game kill or be killed our turn to be wiped will come again soon enough. 

• Like 3

The Gamma Dragon and I had our showdown, and now it's Dragon 1 - Chudz 0. Blah! Heh, total wipe...

I had a hard time getting my rexes untangled after porting in there. So we got off to a slow start, and then I found it difficult to control them and try to buff with the Yuty at the same time. We got him down under half before he took flight again, and I think I'd only lost a couple of rexes at that point. But the next time he landed they started dropping like crazy. It ended with me firing my automatic rifle into a swirling cloud of Dimorphs and Pteranodons.

I'll chalk it up as a learning experience. I mindwiped and put all my points into crafting. From the 76AC BP, I've actually made a 101AC saddle. I need to gather sixty-thousand more hide to finish the saddles, though. (Groan) I think I'm going to get some rex babies raising as well, since I'm going to get a bunch of meat along with the hide.

I might look into raising Theris, too, for next time. Anyway, back to the grind.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

Modded singleplayer  on the Island (S+, Death Helper, Dinotracker, eco's RP Decor) - 2x harvest, 3x xp, no mating cooldown, singleplayer settings, max level/difficulty, lv. 100

I FOUND RADIAL!

I thought for certain she was dead! It-it was months ago! I was brand new to the Island. I had only just started the meager foundations of my islet base; I had two other pteranodons, an army of dilophosaurs, a couple parasaurs, and a single raptor. Radial, a bright green pteranodon with dark, black markings across her body befriended my two pteranodons first and later myself. She was a fantastically strong creature. She could last much longer than the other two in the skies. I even took out one of the formidable alpha raptors with her!

And yet... one day, I decided to take her on a journey to explore the Island further. I had never been beyond Death Valley, a river valley nearby. Across the swamps the river led to was the Red Eye - the redwoods - and I took her too low through them. I did not know about thylacoleo at that point in time. One of those immense marsupials launched itself from a tree and before I had a chance to react, I was bowled off Radial's saddle. Terrifyingly sharp, cone-shaped teeth gnashed at my face as I fought desperately for my life. In the background I could see Radial frantically scrambling to fight and peck at it, and her efforts earned her a fresh swipe to the thigh. Blood spattered across the thylacoleo and myself. My arms grew tired from the fight and relented enough to let the creature get a swift bite in on my neck. 

So, I was dead. I awoke again at home. I had been forced to assume Radial had died. The blow she had been dealt looked like it had knocked her from the sky, and I could only assume she met the same end I had. It had been a somber evening of setting up the gravestone.

But she is ALIVE! AND WELL! Ethernet, my lightning wyvern, and I were battling some creatures at the base of the Red Eye, looking for baryonyxes just off the edge of the Hell Swamps, and barreling through the trees she came to our aid! I recognized her right away.

I'm still so shocked she is alive. I do not have much use for her anymore, but if I am honest, this pleases me. I am happy to treat her as a pet and give her nothing but care, without exposing her to the elements any longer. I failed her before, and it shocks me she even recognizes or cares to respond to me still. I owe it to her to do nothing but keep her safe now. 

The other pteranodons were happy to see her again, too. 

Welcome home, Radial. You won't know the weight of another saddle.

• Like 5

Productive night on the servers. Started out just messing around on The Island for a bit. Been wanting to organize my 'in use' dinos better so they arent all over the place, so I attempted a low load baring structure to not add too much render to my base.. half way through I demo'd it and rebuilt then half way through that just stopped. I figure ill just park them in a certain area to help.. left the U shaped unfinished frame for now. 

Went on a metal and obsidian run at Obsidian mtn, its nice being near all major spots (besides blue obelisk) After I crafted up what poly I could, made a few extra vaults, some personal vaults and such then went over to Ragnarok.

Gathered a bunch of paste, made more poly and crafted an industrial cooker, after a short visit to Extinction crafted two more Tek Troughs and a cryofridge for the island. Transferred over a few snails, ovis and some blueprints (check the blueprints @AngrySaltire you will be pleased) then made a small owl collection doohickey and went to bed.

Tomorrow's plans are to make an Indistrial Grinder and possibly Tek Replicator for the island, provided I can farm up enough poly element and other mats.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The Island - Xbox Private Cluster

I’ve decided to recreate my original bases from our legacy days on official so layed down the foundations at each point on the map. It will be interesting to see if I can remember the exact layout because you’re talking 3 years ago and a lot of hours have been played since then.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, d1nk said:

Transferred over a few snails, ovis and some blueprints (check the blueprints @AngrySaltire you will be pleased) then made a small owl collection doohickey and went to bed.

Oww is that a basilo bp I see ? Need to craft a few of those. I'll need to check out what bps I can bring over too !

• Like 1

I'll dub this session as Operation Recovery.

I finished making saddles for the new round of rexes. Thank goodness I'm such a hoarder as I was able to get most of the hide I needed by grinding a bunch of saddles that I had stashed away. Like seriously, do I really need three ascendant Areno saddles, four ascendant Mammoth saddles, etc? Heh.

I also bred my Rexes until I had fifteen new ones and moved those, along with four other good ones, to red obelisk. I wasn't looking forward to grinding levels on them, but then I unpodded a new Yuty that I had frozen maybe a week-ish ago, and she came out with thirty-six new levels. I recall reading that the cryo'd dinos gain experience, but that was still a nice discovery. So much so that I quickly podded all the rexes along with the Yuty, and they're back in the fridge. I figure I'll give it a while and unpod them one at a time to take out for experience runs.

I watched a video about people getting ascendant gear from Gacha Claus. In it, the guy said you had to have both coal and mistletoe on one at the same time for it to work. I was excited, but I probably should have looked at the date on the video, because I'm guessing it was nerfed at some point. I followed RC and picked up coal, which I normally leave behind, man that stuff weighs a ton. Previously, I had found a GC on herbivore island who works like they're supposed to and kept giving me crystals when I gave him mistletoe one at a time, so I headed back to him.  I lugged the coal and mistletoe over to him, put thirty of each in his inventory, and then he ate them in groups of ten as the one in the video did. Unfortunately, I only got the usual crystals. Blargh!

Then it was time for one more RC run before I shut the breeding down and called it a night. It was mostly the same loot with one exception, and that was an assembled ascendant (Lvl 206) Enforcer. This thing is neat, but it eats up element dust pretty quickly. Hopefully they can be podded as I only have like 600 dust from the event on hand. But it's so cool running underwater on this thing.

Today, I'm going to get more rex eggs going, so I can look for new mutations. Aside from that, I think I'll just take it easy. Hope you're all having fun.

Edited by Chudz66
  • Like 4

Xbox - Unofficial Nitrado Server - The Island

Started of by taking my new poison weight wyvern out for a spin to level it up around the island. While doing so I found a 150 theri on the southern face of Far's Peak, so took that back to the taming pen at base and knocked it out. Could tell straight away it would come out with a nice hp stat and when it tamed out it came out with 7.6k health about 1k better than out current breeders. Suddenly noticed my poison wyvern was missing, I never usually mislay dinos so was worried. Evetually found it off in the redwoods, something must have aggroed it, glad I found it lol. Went on a couple of metal runs with the wyvern and anky and filled up the forge a few times. 

Logged off for a bit and when I came back on found d1nk allready breeding up the new theri to get the new breeders. After an expidition to Rag for crystal for the new grinder and replicator we went for a run of the hard swamp cave. We both went in with barrys and I took in my hyaenadons for crowd control, the mass hoards of creatures works well with the hyaenas heal mechanics. Also good to target athros and reduce the likelyhood of them getting a spit off on armour. The pathing was a bit of a nightmare and I spent most of my time trailing behind d1nk trying not to lose a hyaena lol. D1nk broke out a megatherium from a crypod and wrecked everything towards the end. Got some good loot and a couple of Artifacts of the Immune and since I brought an otter I could grab a few. Then made good our escape. 

Edited by AngrySaltire
  • Like 2

Extinction, Modded Single-Player: Belated Happy Yule to Me, Spectacular Punishment for my Laziness, and a New Thought / Opportunity 

So, I loaded into the day with a couple of orders of business in mind. Aside from the usual overseeing of my bustling nursery level and managing imprints, with the understanding my wyverns and older six dimorphodons would mature today, if I managed any time on Extinction, I was of a mind to bring in personelle from Scorched Earth and Aberration, and needed to handle the hard part of my OSD plan, because the flock is nearly complete: I needed a rock golem.

But before I set out on my map-hopping adventures, I checked in on my Extinction babies and went out on a Raptor Claus run, where I finally got something to be excited about. Tonight Raptor Claus had for me a straight up 150 enforcer I simply had to deploy, and that’s by far the best gift he could have brought for me.

But, right. I wanted to transfer a pair of my best microraptors for breeding, and I need to lock down a rock golem. Go.

And I learned something today about that. Which is, my only other rock golem was apparently a hell of a fluke. I remember it fondly on Xbox Scorched Earth, where my friend played often with me on my non-dedicated. I was the more patient and attentive as babies went, so I was the one imprinting his first wyvern - a lightning - and my second, a poison I named Kazul after a dragon in a childhood book series I loved. While he was about the more action-packed part of daily life in the mountains by my Hatchery near red obelisk: one guy, multiple rocket launchers, all the rockets I could produce in my time playing alone and a simple charter: get rid of the bleeding rock golems constantly raising hell around my house.

Holy knew bullets didn’t seem to do a thing, so I had taken to making rockets specifically to rid myself of them. And as I sat patiently by the baby wyverns, I heard him over the headset say “Hey, uh...do you want a rock golem?”

And that’s how I found out about rocket taming, and thus the game plan for requisitioning one today.

What I got, was rubble. Tons and tons of rubble and wasted rockets because apparently getting a KO is way more about freak luck than precise headshots. Well, after much rubble and mounting frustration, somehow I managed to put one down. Not a phenomenal one, only level 32. But I’m greatly under the impression that that’s just meant to be my golem, and so he and my top two microraptors were readied up for their new home.

I had a stop to make on Aberration too, as I was missing my featherlights, and otters and had plenty to spare to send over. But there was...one more thing. I have a soft spot for basilisks, I wanted those too, but I had a set of the three Egyptian snake goddesses and I didn’t want to split them up. And honestly after all the rock golem hassle and not especially keen to spend the next forever on the massive hassle that is locating basilisks over 100+ and managing the tame, I decided “Blast it. I’m going to so much effort in the name of legitimacy, I’ve earned the right to just pop a pair down at home.”

So I situated my transfers, and imprinted my babies back home on Extinction, and then headed to ground floor to consult the wiki with my reward for going to all that trouble and spawn my basilisks.

I plugged in the code. Hit enter...and nothing. Checked over the code character by character and it looked perfect. Hit enter again and still nothing. Overcome with annoyance I smashed the code in a good handful more times before resolving to check the internet to find out if the spawn was glitched somehow.

Now, here’s the thing. Because the plan was to reward myself on a job well done on the rock golem debacle, I was spawning a dangerous animal in my house to forcetame, and thus had activated playersonly. Well. Well, there was a surprise waiting for me when I took that off and time resumed.

I learned something important about basilisks as time resumed, and the incredibly loose definition of “solid” in Ark contributed (I.e: my house is on a “solid” three stack of stone foundations.). And that is, that my spawn code was fine. But basilisks spawn in their buried state, spawned inside my floor, and then suddenly ten or so gigantic, murderous snakes erupted from my floor to attack me and all the ground level residents.

I about jumped through the roof!! And quickly hit playersonly again, forcetamed my favorite male and female and dino wiped the rest. ?

I’m sorry, Ark. I’m sorry I was feeling lazy and cheat-y. But that rock golem nightmare was a pain, okay? I deserved to not go through another huge pain.

Well, of the new residents, it was the microraptors that needed the attention next, as I’d had a thought to include a strike force with the OSD flock. But I want imprinted battle ready microraptors, not my hobby collection, so I transferred only Marta and Eddie (huge Outlast fan here, and for some reason the angriest shoulder pet makes me think of Outlast, lol), and hooked them up to the hitching post, and got my four desired eggs.

I moved out the six dimorphodons, the wyverns are at 98%, and I’m now tasked with the guardianship of my five juvenile dimorphodons, including my delightful double mutation baby, and four baby murder birds - my affectionate nickname for the tiny, angry, but remarkably endearing birds that want to fight the world.

I am hopeful with their pack bonus they’ll make for a strong addition to the OSD plot as the angriest strike force ever.

Next Up: Power leveling my freshly matured dimorphodons, and training the rock golem to pump as much health as I can into him. It’s all coming together! And truth be told I’m pretty nervous. But I also trust my birds and I’m very excited. Soon, very soon now, there should be a quite exciting update inbound to the thread. 

• Like 3

Another one of those nights where Ark participates with you instead of against you! Been refreshing. 

Started out on The Island, woke up to a suprise 150 tames theriz with higher HP than ours, so I got to breeding straight away. After 20 or so hatches got two sets of combined sets, one red black and white for me and blue red white for Saltire. Hatch level on Theriz now 262. 

After that we went on a small cave expedition then farmed up a bunch of materials. I was able to turn most of the chitin to paste and get an industrial grinder crafted and placed. Made a few more vaults then went to Ragnarok.

I brought over a few blueprints, some fur, flak set, random saddles and such and went yet again for a big paste / obsidian run. While at obsidian island I made a small taming pen and inbetween runs on the Anky tamed up three frogs. A 145 male, 130 male and 130 female. Ill get to breeding them tomorrow for easy paste in the swamp cave. Went back to base and crafted up over 1k hard poly, then hopped to Extinction breifly. 

While over there I gathered some element dust and a few random tames. Tranferred it all back to the island and gathered everything together for a Tek Replicator. Flew to an Obelisk and got that made up between Theriz imprints & a Rock Drake. Starting my boss army now we have decent Theriz base. 

Did another base wall expansion, chocked out about 10 behemoth gates worth of room, bred some shinehorns and now im about to log out.

Tomorrow ill be breeding some frogs a few Basil~ and who knows what else :) 

• Like 4

Got Arked pretty good last night. Got on my scorched server to feed the critters. Was a sabertooth that spawned in and was close to my 225 fire wyvern. I run over and start hacking it with my sword only to get dashboarded and when I loaded back in I had killed my wyvern bc apparently you continue hacking when you dashboard. 

Finished feeding the animals there then went to Extinction. Where I was informed dire wolves spawned inside my snow base walls and killed my lvl 150 perfect tame female dire bear before my tribe mate could get over and kill them. 

Found a 168 female tek rex that we knocked out and were  going to tame in the wastes. While it was asleep a corrupted ptera spawned and started attacking my rex I had protecting the tame which he proceeded to attack the ptera and hit the knocked out rex 5 or 6 times before I could get him to stop. 

After that I just finished the greenhouse I was building at the snow base and called it a night. Sometimes Ark just says no. 

• Sad 2

Lost an Ice Titan tame to a map glitch - tribe mate tried jumping to get out of a city wall.. next thing he knows he and the Ice Titan are both under-map.. and insta-killed.

Geared up and returned to cave to tame another.. 4 hour cooldown remains.  Logged and did some work for rest of the evening with a plan of re-taming a new Ice Titan this evening.

• Sad 2

I hatched seventy-some Rex eggs and ended up with a health mutation, so that's nice. The new breeder has a white base color with a rust colored stripe and patches on his back that compliment a blood-smeared undercarriage. 

I did a couple of RC runs, and one netted me some dust for my hungry Enforcer. I also decided I needed a change of pace . . . and a Giga heart. With the current state of my last Gamma Dragon attempt, I'm certainly not going to be needing a Giga heart anytime soon for Beta, but I wanted to focus on something different for awhile. (Plus I'm obsessed with unlocking the transmitter.)

My dedicated server allows generators on platform saddles, so it was time to build an attack Quetz. I put four stone foundations down and six stone ramps off those, added a generator, then added six S+ turrets on the corners. Afterward, I spent the next couple hours grinding out bullets. I ended up with a little under 12k total, which was definitely a little overkill, but I wanted to make sure I had enough, heh.

Then we lifted off, heading for Whitesky Peak. The only thing that was missing was the Ride of the Valkyries blasting out of my speakers as the turrets opened up and the Giga began evasive maneuvers. Following him through the snow covered  trees, I managed to get too low a couple of times and he got a few nips in, but we finally dropped him cliffside, overlooking the ocean. And now, I'm the proud owner of a large, and stinky, Giga heart. I really need to get some air fresheners for my tribute box, heh.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1