So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

I hatched 18 high lvl dimorphodons, and 2 high lvl gigantopithecus were born. I hope the dimos make it through the night. I'm building a dimo swarm of death. So far it consists of 10 dimos and they already shred. It's much fun.

PS_Messages_20180923_042652.jpg

The 10 dimos:

https://i.imgur.com/pSPbkhm.jpg

Edited by AdligerAdler
  • Like 2

Just feeding my dinoes after a week, the chore is real when I don't have the drive to play anymore. A few dinoes died of hunger, 1 Gallimimus with 1100 food/254hp/40+ level ups I forgot to raise the food stat on this one, 1 achatina died it had quite high food stat around 4k but still died coz I forgot to feed and I just started this week for weekly schedule feeding dinoes, also 1 ovis. Took me about one hour resetting decays and feeding all dinoes I should park them closer so less trough to fill. Also need to keep in mind to feed my bary with fish.

Achatina is kinda high maintenance because of the honey, when not actively playing I won't be checking on my beehive often and when I wanted to make cakes just now, the hive turned into a bee because it must have been destroyed because it didn't have wild flowers in it. I don't know how many flowers it'd need for a week, I'll feed my achatina tomorrow because it needs time to generate honey.

Edited by DonaldDuck

Xbox - Nitrado Unofficial Server - Aberration 

I spent another night in the drake trench. I am now confident enough and I now know the dirrection to jump and glide all the way from my 'diving board' in the mushroom forest all the way into the main trench without stopping half way for stamina or to allow the game to load.. What followed was possibly the best two drake egg runs I have ever had.

Spent ages going through low level eggs wiping out all the drakes with the megalo squad. The level 55 and 25s still seem to be playing with me, kept picking up their eggs. Lol. Went through about 15 to 20 eggs before my luck changed. Got 4 175 eggs one after another out of the same nest. Went back to it again a 185. Went back again a 175 egg again. Am convinced theres a 175 stuck somewhere near by spawning eggs into this nest, ever time I got into that nest my shinehorn tells me there a high level closeby. Would have stayed down longer this run but had a scare when I glitched into the ground again, but I made it out again. Got the eggs back back to base before something bad happened and I rekitted. Also discovered a drake feather on my shinehorn so the little darling must have got a rock drake kill down on that run, made me laugh.

Jumped back all the way to the trench. It now got a bit silly. Kept going back to the same nest, grabbing 175s. It occasionally spawned a different level egg but kept spawning 175 again and again. Also clocked another nest which seemed to spawn 165s regularly too, got a 170 out that one too. Started ignoring the nests spawning the 25 and 55s now. In one of the many waves I killed a gorgeous 175 drake a nice yellow colour, dont think it was that one spawning the eggs as the nest kept spawning 175s after I killed it but am looking forward to hatching to see whats in them. Ended up having to leave much earlier than I would like as my drake was dangerously close to being overburdened. That second run of the night netted me 1 170 egg, 5 165s and 15 175s !! Fridges are now bulging full of drake eggs. Looks like I have a few eggs now that I could transfer across to Ragnarok aswell.

Edited by AngrySaltire
  • Like 2

Guest DJRone89
8 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

Xbox - Nitrado Unofficial Server - Aberration 

I spent another night in the drake trench. I am now confident enough and I now know the dirrection to jump and glide all the way from my 'diving board' in the mushroom forest all the way into the main trench without stopping half way for stamina or to allow the game to load.. What followed was possibly the best two drake egg runs I have ever had.

Spent ages going through low level eggs wiping out all the drakes with the megalo squad. The level 55 and 25s still seem to be playing with me, kept picking up their eggs. Lol. Went through about 15 to 20 eggs before my luck changed. Got 4 175 eggs one after another out of the same nest. Went back to it again a 185. Went back again a 175 egg again. Am convinced theres a 175 stuck somewhere near by spawning eggs into this nest, ever time I got into that nest my shinehorn tells me there a high level closeby. Would have stayed down longer this run but had a scare when I glitched into the ground again, but I made it out again. Got the eggs back back to base before something bad happened and I rekitted. Also discovered a drake feather on my shinehorn so the little darling must have got a rock drake kill down on that run, made me laugh.

Jumped back all the way to the trench. It now got a bit silly. Kept going back to the same nest, grabbing 175s. It occasionally spawned a different level egg but kept spawning 175 again and again. Also clocked another nest which seemed to spawn 165s regularly too, got a 170 out that one too. Started ignoring the nests spawning the 25 and 55s now. In one of the many waves I killed a gorgeous 175 drake a nice yellow colour, dont think it was that one spawning the eggs as the nest kept spawning 175s after I killed it but am looking forward to hatching to see whats in them. Ended up having to leave much earlier than I would like as my drake was dangerously close to being overburdened. That second run of the night netted me 1 170 egg, 5 165s and 15 175s !! Fridges are now bulging full of drake eggs. Looks like I have a few eggs now that I could transfer across to Ragnarok aswell.

You can make a lot from those eggs *cough* *cough*

We had a busy weekend raising 8 Rexes, 4 Tek Raptors and 7 Argys - we hatched the Argys by mistake as we forgot we were incubating them. It happened just as we were going to log off so it was a long night.

We also tamed a UNICORN that I was luckily enough to spot whilst we were regaining stamina on our Argies just North of Redwood after a Obsi/ Crystal metal run - we farmed about 40k ingots , plus loads of crystal and obsidian and its all going into our new roof.

I cant help but look up and see what could have been my new Giga ?

The tribe leader was so thrilled with the Unicorn that he immediately borrowed another from another server so we can breed them.

All in all a good weekend.

• Like 1

Again too much work at the Week. I Only gathered the Materials for the 30 Blue Spino Saddles.

Midweek i saw a green Level 35 Equus. Tamed it and brought it to the Equus Gang.

Searched the Days fo a green Doedi. But highest was Level 70, tamed her for Decoration.

Sunday i farmed with my kid Red Ore. On The Way Back we searched the Blue Biome for a Event Colored Ankylo. And i found the best Color i could wish. A poisonous shiney green Colored Ankylo Lvl 70. We trapped her between our Rock Drakes and i tranqed her. My kid was guarding and i ran back to Base and grabbed Kibble, a yellow Saddle and my Crab for faster Transporting. Grabbed her after taming and brought her to the base. Grabbed my red Ankylo Male with 454 Melee and let the 2 make a fertilized Egg. I want a Ankylo with the Red Glowing Body from the Father and the Green Horns of the Mother. I want an Abomination of Poison. That is my next breeding Projekt.

PS_Messages_20180924_000855.jpg

PS_Messages_20180924_000841.jpg

PS_Messages_20180924_000847.jpg

PS_Messages_20180924_000850.jpg

• Like 1

Xbox - Nitrado Unofficial Server - Ragnarok and Aberration 

First part of the evening was devoted to some house keeping on Ragnarok. Went on to make sure the troughs had been topped up and the generators were full of gas, not that it was urgent because of the rates of the server. I probably wont be on tommrow night and after that I am off on holiday for about a week. 

Hopped accross to Aberation, I just had to try my luck with those 175 eggs again. This run was much less productive. Managed to get about 6 more 175 eggs out of that nest, but it made me work harder for them. The nest started spawning other eggs and spent alot of the time empty. Even the 165 nest was hit or miss. The 25 and 55 drakes were apparantly still screwing with me. Eventually had to bail as my hazard suits were getting low in durability. Made it out with the 6 175s about 3 or 4 165s and a hand full of eggs between 140 and 160. Got a fridge full of high level drake eggs now, I love looking at that fridge now lol

Edited by AngrySaltire
  • Like 2

Guest DJRone89
On 9/24/2018 at 8:30 AM, AngrySaltire said:

Am confused. Am I being dense or is that a trade offer or something ? Coffeeee needed ! Wanting a trade ?

Yes trade.

PS4 - Nitrado server - Ragnarok

With the Football season upon us, and fall outdoor weather starting to arrive, I haven't played as much lately. Knowing that I will play even less during October and November, I spent a lot of time this past weekend transferring dinos from the Nitrado server, to my Single player game. I also built a large egg barn on my SP Rag map. and got a lot of the dinos set up for egg production. Moved about 10 Tek Stegos, some Quetzs, event colored high level Carnos, Dire Bears and Sloths.

I still have a lot of dinos left on the Nitrado server, and will transfer over most of my 20 something Pteras and Griffins.  I've had a really bad run of Griffins lately, with all but one of the event colored (red or green) being incredibly low levels. I did get a level 135 green Griffin on Saturday, and was happy about that.

My plan is to transfer over any dinos of value, as I'm afraid of them starving to death while I'm away for too long. I will probably only leave  vanilla colored 1 Anky, 1 Doed, a couple Argies, Pteras and Rexs.  

I am frustrated however, as once again while downloading dinos from the transmitter, I have had dinos disappear, including a level 150 All black Yuty female.  Grrrrrrrr

• Sad 3

I got super lucky and found a 156 Tek Rex in the redwoods on my way to the Tek cave, 100% taming effectiveness and after a few battles(courtesy of an alpha rex and carno) he was lvl285 and helped me and my other 7 rex’s Ascend on Gamma difficulty(I’m not too bothered about beta and Alpha, I just wanted to ascend). I’m now taking on scorched earth ?

• Like 1

Went to collect sap on my Ptera, on the return flight I escaped a Poison Wyvern only to bank around a rock and fly straight into a Wild GiGa…..RIP!

Had previously been chasing trolls with a Parasaur only to find that lag had tricked me when adjusting my alert settings, subsequently there was me and a couple of members of the Alpha tribe running around a cave looking for trolls while my Parasaur was showing wild Piranha,,,,,,NOOB! lol

• Facepalm 1

PS4 - Ragnarok

Spent just a few hours on the ARk last night.  Flew around a lot gathering meat and fish for troughs, but was also looking for TEK Raptors and TEK Rexes of high level.  Found a beautiful Red Tek Rex, but only level 50-something. :(

Then I came across a level 140 Red event  female dire bear. I carried her over to a taming pen, and voila I finally have a female dire bear, to breed to my two high level males. (1 all black, and 1 event blue)

Continued looking without any luck for event colored high level Griffins as well.

called it a night and went to bed early.

• Like 2