So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

14 minutes ago, Tezza86 said:

Today I managed to defeat Megapithecus, on all 3 levels (Gamma-Beta-Alpha) and Broodmother up to Beta. I play SP so it's difficult to get an army good enough in a short time. Looking to smash the Alpha Broodmother next, just need more Rex's.

Watch out! Even on SP alpha brood is magnitudes harder than med brood and alpha ape

@AngrySaltire if I can get on soon want to breed some Megas? :) We can get some working dps eggs until we find some highlvls 

• Like 1

Spent most of my time building my new expansion, a side yard just out of render if main base to house my main breeding area. Two birds one stone, frees up room in main building and clears up a bit of the lagg. Made it 6x14 and 9 high, with a 4 high upper area for storing all my ravagers. Built a few breeding pens on the side and an Ovis breeding pen to catch the babies. First babies were mutated green! 

Also tamed a few things, another 140 ravager and a 145 spino. The ravager got higher food and the spino has higher hp and melee than mine

Edit: Also tamed a 130 Iguanadon but it died by the 140 ravager I tamed on its first thatch run lol

Edited by d1nk
  • Like 1

i`m just log in and feed some dinos and that time i remember it`s 2X tame now and also have red color wild dinos in the map so i search all the map just want to find a red tuso but obviously i fail ,.it`s too late in my country so i need to go to sleep and hope can get color tuso next time .good night everyone

Guest DJRone89

Xbox - Unofficial - Ragnarok:

Put 4 months worth of element in all of my tek generators, so not to worry about it for the rest of the year.

Losing the will to play Ark even though 2 good maps on my cluster have come into rotation. I enjoy reading through these stories, but more so in the hopes it gives me some aspiration.

Xbox - Nitrado Unofficial Server - Aberration 

Started off the night by taking out the spino back to the blue zone to look for high level megas and shinehorns. Love exploring the blue zone, love the atmosphere and ambiance. Also the battle music here is my absoulte favourite. No luck again, all low levels for both species. The trip was cut short when I dashboarded for the first time ever on this server.  Logged back in to find that I had been killed along with my bulbdog Sir Bulbsalot. RIP. 

At this point I hooked up with @d1nk to do a bit of megalosaur breeding. I had the high level male and he had the female, so we got a bunch of eggs and hatched a few (quite a few accidentally). Now we both have a breeding pair of megas and some spare eggs. Cant wait to breed up a good sized pack to go and wreck the drake trench with to start getting drake eggs with.

Also d1nk gifted me a few bulbdogs to get me back down to the blue zone to rescue my spino. Also bred me up one which popped out mutated yellow, so now its red/yellow. Need to name it iron man ( or similiar) or McDonalds to suit the colour combo.

Operation SOS (Save Our Spino) was iniatiated. I ran down with another spino to where I died to rescue my body bag and my poor spino. Thankfully I managed to retreive both and got back to base.

Decided that I had been neglecting my base build. So I installed ramps to allow access to the upper levels from the valley floor. I can now start putting in extra buildings or have more dino storage.

Also d1nk, unridden megas can primary attack when unridden. Shredded everything on the way back to base with the breeding pair. Cant wait to get some properly leveled and imprinted. With the mate boost and no levels they were hiting for 300 a shot lol. Does seem to bit hit or miss however lol

Edited by AngrySaltire

Just now, DJRone89 said:

@AngrySaltire @d1nk what health and melee have your Megas got? I have 8058 HP and 308 melee. Not sure if that’s good because I have nothing to base it on.

Cant remeber the health think yours is higher. D1nk had a higher hp stat than me. The melee with mine is 325% if I remember rightly. 

15 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

@AngrySaltire @d1nk what health and melee have your Megas got? I have 8058 HP and 308 melee. Not sure if that’s good because I have nothing to base it on.

13 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Cant remeber the health think yours is higher. D1nk had a higher hp stat than me. The melee with mine is 325% if I remember rightly. 

6.6h 1.6s 1100 weight 325 melee and just got a health mutation bringing it to 7k hp.

Saltire had the 325 melee, thats our stats combined. Ill have a breeding pair of the melee and whatnot combined soon so we can get your nice HP in.

I just need to make a blue outpost for hunting megas and I can focus more on them

Guest DJRone89
5 minutes ago, d1nk said:

6.6h 1.6s 1100 weight 325 melee and just got a health mutation bringing it to 7k hp.

Saltire had the 325 melee, thats our stats combined. Ill have a breeding pair of the melee and whatnot combined soon so we can get your nice HP in.

I just need to make a blue outpost for hunting megas and I can focus more on them

I take it, neither of you tamed the 150 and 145 in red zone?

Did nothing special this week, got to much work to do. But Friday  a lvl 80 Direwolf spawned inside my SE Base. Tranqued him and feeded him Prime Meat whenever i found it. Stood up with Level 109. I will transfer him to The Island. He will be my first Cave Runner. I need to tame a male Carno on Aberration, 3 females now but only 2 eggs in Weeks. I should tame then on the Island too i believe.

Prepared all for Crop Plots and Kibble. Fabricated an Industrial Cooker and metal Water Pipes for The Island.

At the weekend  i was farming fish on Aberration as i saw a 145 Karkinos. Ilas it was Saturday, it was taming day. Grabbed the Boat, shoot the tranq dart to lure the crab into the boat and knocked her out.

Bit by bit my Base is getting to small for all the Tames.

Tamed another 2 female Dilos on The Island which gone for a walk near my base. Level 10 and 90. First Smoke House is full with fertilized Dilo Eggs. Realy need to make Crop Plots and Smoke Meat.

Placed the Crop plots and the Water. Noticed if the Water is 2 Walls higher as the plots, they dont get water. I dont understand that, but placed all Water Pipes 1 wall lower and all is fine now. Uploaded on SE the Sabertooth and 2 DireWolf. Now my Coworker can Explore the Island ( until he run into his first Alpha, they are everywhere on South 2). No time this Week to breed all the Spino Eggs this week again. Was hoping i have time and can crossbreed the Magenta Spinos with the Spino with the Pink Belly. And i have 2 bought Eggs from another tribe with much more Melee.

• Like 1

I was looking for the best way to solo tame a quetz... turns out I need a tapajara for this. So I set out to find myself a tapajara and while it looks simple to get, in the place I am right now it looks impossible due to all the troodons, raptors and other not so funny dinos.

so this was not such a succes yet... so I have been working on my base again, its massive now.

This was last week or so:

• Like 1

Aberration - PvE - Official

Built a Teleporter platform in Radiation zone, Made and placed Teleporter and Generator, fired it up.. learned you can't take Ravs to Rad zone.  Brought drake and Megalos as bodyguards, Farmed several thousand red gems, made a 145.6% Rock Drake Saddle. Added some touches to Teleporter platform. Called it a day :D

Edited by d3vious
Added Server Info
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Jay1077 said:

Did nothing special this week, got to much work to do. But Friday  a lvl 80 Direwolf spawned inside my SE Base. Tranqued him and feeded him Prime Meat whenever i found it. Stood up with Level 109. I will transfer him to The Island. He will be my first Cave Runner. I need to tame a male Carno on Aberration, 3 females now but only 2 eggs in Weeks. I should tame then on the Island too i believe.

Prepared all for Crop Plots and Kibble. Fabricated an Industrial Cooker and metal Water Pipes for The Island.

At the weekend  i was farming fish on Aberration as i saw a 145 Karkinos. Ilas it was Saturday, it was taming day. Grabbed the Boat, shoot the tranq dart to lure the crab into the boat and knocked her out.

Bit by bit my Base is getting to small for all the Tames.

Tamed another 2 female Dilos on The Island which gone for a walk near my base. Level 10 and 90. First Smoke House is full with fertilized Dilo Eggs. Realy need to make Crop Plots and Smoke Meat.

Placed the Crop plots and the Water. Noticed if the Water is 2 Walls higher as the plots, they dont get water. I dont understand that, but placed all Water Pipes 1 wall lower and all is fine now. Uploaded on SE the Sabertooth and 2 DireWolf. Now my Coworker can Explore the Island ( until he run into his first Alpha, they are everywhere on South 2). No time this Week to breed all the Spino Eggs this week again. Was hoping i have time and can crossbreed the Magenta Spinos with the Spino with the Pink Belly. And i have 2 bought Eggs from another tribe with much more Melee.

my-eyes-myeyeeesss-22682304.png

• Haha 6