So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

1 hour ago, AngrySaltire said:

So you on the west coast then ? Anywhere near the artifact in the gorilla ruins or am I in the complete wrong spot ? If I am that way I shall keep an eye out for you or other people closeby, but I am trying to avoid blue ob if at all possible. Love the courtesy off thinking about other base locations for lag,I always worry about that when I set up a base, I dont want to annoy the locals lol

Also if you need a hand setting up give me a shout  :) if not no worries. 

Sort of, its more inland than the coast, above a lake on a cliff under the ice caves. Its around 30,30. I hope the location is alright!  Wont be online today probably, I appreciate the offer of help though! I think ill tough it out for a bit, already got given an Argy and love the building up process. Im sure I will need help eventually though so ill save it for that :P What timezone are you anyways? Havent caught ya on yet

Yesterday, tamed 13 Ovises, seemed like someone was moving out, because it usually is hard to tame even one, but at that time window there were a lot of slots opened, then I went off. After a few hours I logged back in and the server was back to tame capped, as I predicted. :D

--

Today tamed a raptor lv 45 using lambchops, I was VERY lucky a slot got opened in this tame capped situation and from 20 lambchops needed to tame it, the raptor had been starved by the tame capped situation and ate 17 lambchops continuously when this slot opened and I only needed to wait for a bit for the other 3 lambchops. Free tame slot in tame-capped server lol.

I call that luck because the other day, maybe a week or so ago I was taming a Lv 180 Stego for 14hours while it should've been tamed in 7 and a half hours, and in the end it's not even tamed because I was already several hours late from sleep so I had to give up. Before I went to bed, I had set up everything like narc-ing and putting more food hoping a miracle that in a few hours a slot got opened, but no, when I got back online the stego was not tamed and weirdly gone from my trap. Somebody might have killed it or it despawned.

TQyUAww.jpg

Edited by DonaldDuck
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, d1nk said:

Sort of, its more inland than the coast, above a lake on a cliff under the ice caves. Its around 30,30. I hope the location is alright!  Wont be online today probably, I appreciate the offer of help though! I think ill tough it out for a bit, already got given an Argy and love the building up process. Im sure I will need help eventually though so ill save it for that :P What timezone are you anyways? Havent caught ya on yet

I think I know where you mean, I'll need to explore round that area. Am in the GMT/BST timezone, usually on in the evenings. 

Aberration

First i did was taming 4 Roll Rats. Lowest was 15 and highest 95. Finally no more repairing all the Chainsaws^^. The Saws are faster but reapiring is a pain with all the Pearls i need.

One of the Roll Rats got a nice blue body.

At the Weekend i found near my base a 45 Basilisk. I build 4 Stone Walls and surrounded the basilisk with them. Got near to him and jumped off and on on my Rock Drake. Basilisk got Aggro. i dropped the Egg near him. Took him some minutes to eat it. So i ever jumped off and on and used the whip to get the Eggs back. Finally he eat the first egg, but bite me. i Forgot stimberrys and got knocked Out. My kid came to help. He guarded me when i got knocked out again. Cause i was impatient and jumped every time and grabbed the Eggs. I Think i must tame a few more Basilisk till i know how it goes. Finally after 10 - 15 minutes or so he ate all 3 eggs and was tamed. Now he is guarding my Behemoth Gate.

I saw a nice blue level 10 Paracer, so i tamed it. Around the basilisk taming i saw a level 50 blue paracer, so lured him near my base and tamed him too. i cannot resist blue Dinos .

Thats the reason i tamed a level 145 Iguanodon. Found him near the place where my boat lie off. So i swam near him (other side of the River of the Boat) and shoot with the xbow on him. Ran back to the river and crossed it. On the other side i wanted to look how close the Iguanodon is. But guess what, he swims faster then me and was hitting me like i was pizza dough. i ran up the ramp of the boat, he followed me and trapped himself in the cage of the boat. I ran up to the Ceiling and tranqued him. Next blue Dino for me :).

My Highlight Midweek was that my Neighbour quit gaming. His Base was gone. And all the Pillars near my base finally dissapeared. As i where at work i asked my kid to pillar everything at the river where the Neighbours where. All except the Troughs and 2 wooden Lifts are gone. My kid pillared everything ^^.

After work i made 100 stone fence foundation and doubled our area around the river. At the Downside of the Cliff where the Fence ends i place 2 Behemoth gates in a 90 Degree. Now i can mate all my Spinos at Once. Still had no time to breed more Magenta Variants.

My Kind found a Lvl 35 basilisk at the River we live but far away from our base, it is deep in Spino/Karkino territory. So he build 4 Stone Walls and trapped him. We will try to tame him when 2x weekend is. I think the only reason is cause we see a blue tail.

Yesterday as i was about to log out the tribe who helped me a lot asked me if i want to get pregnant. How i can say no to so a such nice offer :D

They got a trap outside the radioactive zone. Cause it is the first time i get pregnant i forgot to bring a shield. The 130 Reaper Queen was lila glowing but hit me a few times. I remebered she can grab u from ur RockDrake. So i jumped On and Off him till she grabbed me. Yay, finally pregnant. Back to base I killed all i get along the Rivers for a few Minutes. I have now 10 Hours left and got 14 Level in maybe 20 Minutes. I Think i will kill more Spinos the next days. But i really need to find Reaper for the gland. Or i trade them.

A nice Week on Aberration.

• Like 2

Well it was not the best day I have had in Ark, truth be told.

I have recently restarted, character transfer, on Ragnorak. My base in Viking Bay has been coming along beautifully. I have, had, a huge stone dino pen and taming pen made of stone and a lovely few tames. 3 lvl 200+ Argys, 337 Carno, 151 Mammoth,  310 Trike, 282 Patchy, 280 Anklyo and 342 Deod.

I was messing around in the taming pen looking at improvements when I heard stomp stomp stomp......mmmm T-Rex. Well I will just hid in here because its stone. Chomp chomp.....stupid T-Rex is trying to get through my walls.....pffft idiot. Wait!?!? What is happening to my walls!!!! Oh hello Mr 173 Alpha T-Rex. Lvl 94 me is now T-Rex poop.

Needless to say he ate his way into my pen and and battle insued. When the dust settled I have 1 Argy, 1/2 a taming pen and 1/3rd to 1/4 of a dino pen left......the the T-Rex is no more because what he thought was....no that's the little dog. ;)

But yeah so I spent my time fighting off a alpha T-Rex and saving dinos. This weekend we rebuild. 

Edited by Monde
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Facepalm 1

ArkCrossCluster1 - Ragnarok

Didn't do too much yesterday as I got off work late, and spent most of my 2 hours in game talking to a friend. I'm going to farm the land trophies while my homie farms the aqua trophies and artifacts for Alpha Dragon on Rag. It'll be my first time on this specific boss but i'm super excited for it as it gives a mountain of element, in which i'll get a cut of. Additionally, i'll be able to take the transmitter engram on this character so that I can use any of the dozens of transmitters that some old, dusty, defeated clan laid all over the Center map in this cluster. I'll likely end up doing the boss enough with him to get the Tek Genny/Trough for the breeding base. I'm hoping it works out!! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Monde said:

Well it was not the best day I have had in Ark, truth be told.

I have recently restarted, character transfer, on Ragnorak. My base in Viking Bay has been coming along beautifully. I have, had, a huge stone dino pen and taming pen made of stone and a lovely few tames. 3 lvl 200+ Argys, 337 Carno, 151 Mammoth,  310 Trike, 282 Patchy, 280 Anklyo and 342 Deod.

I was messing around in the taming pen looking at improvements when I heard stomp stomp stomp......mmmm T-Rex. Well I will just hid in here because its stone. Chomp chomp.....stupid T-Rex is trying to get through my walls.....pffft idiot. Wait!?!? What is happening to my walls!!!! Oh hello Mr 173 Alpha T-Rex. Lvl 94 me is now T-Rex poop.

Needless to say he ate his way into my pen and and battle insued. When the dust settled I have 1 Argy, 1/2 a taming pen and 1/3rd to 1/4 of a dino pen left......the the T-Rex is no more because what he thought was....no that's the little dog. ;)

But yeah so I spent my time fighting off a alpha T-Rex and saving dinos. This weekend we rebuild. 

Reminds me of the NEEBS GAMING episode were they had an Alpha Rex attack their base in Viking Bay. Bloody massacre.

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

Well that makes sense! Im Canadian so quite a bit behind on time hah. We might actually be on at the same time this weekend!

We understand how hard it must be for you Canadians to even get around, what with the 4 feet of snow year round, and the grizzly bears and moose in everyone's yard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, d1nk said:

Well that makes sense! Im Canadian so quite a bit behind on time hah. We might actually be on at the same time this weekend!

To be more precise I am north of the wall.... am up in Scotland. Which time zone are you in, I beleive Canada has a few ? Hopefully, am working at the weekend so will be on in the evenings if I am. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Paroxyde said:

Did you factor in summer time? Some country does it, some doesn't... Don't know if any of them does it... 

Ah your right.... google lies ! Yeah its 8hrs lol PST is currently not observed lol Its Pacific Time. Thought I was being smart asking google.

We are the same here. We're observing BST rather than GMT at the moment.

Edited by AngrySaltire
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, d1nk said:

Found you, thought thats where you might be. Next to where the artifact of the skylord used to be. 

• Like 1