So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

Scorched Earth, modded single-player: Stay on Task. Stay on Task. Stay on Task, dang it!

So, last I checked in I was in the process of crafting several thousand adobe pieces to construct my sanctuary...so that I had the needed floor space for dragon hatching and hoarding.

But over the last couple of days...

- I was out by my oil pumps and the rex spawns looking for tek rexes...to no avail. Since the first one I saw I have not gotten another one to - TROODON - I immediately dove out of the sky and wiped those damn things out. I’ve been lounging on Aberration so long I haven’t thought about those awful things in ages. As I was...to spawn. I’ve also been looking for a female thylacoleo to bring back for the male I tamed. And I’ve struck out there too.

- Even though I should have been farming adobe pieces, I’ve kept straying back to the World Scar to see if any new fire wyvern eggs have spawned, since I’ve been running regular dino wipes attempting to get that tek rex spawn, so the Scar has been refreshing too. I found a 112 base fire egg. But now I really should get back to building...

- I decided a second pony would help my cactus sap gathering efforts, since I’ve been approaching it by loading up my four refrigerators and then filling my pony’s inventory again, a second or third pony would help. So off I set - ooh, lightning whelp! Well, 148 tiny dragon takes precedence. Brought him in and took off again and - oh my god, is that a MANTICORE?

Yup... that’s definitely a manticore. I knew Dragons and Enhanced Creatures had manticores, but I’ve never seen a manticore in person. Well...it’s only a level twelve...but she’s so darn cool...yes. Yes I’m taking her home. I might have used my eagle as bait to successfully bring her down, but now I have Melusine the manticore, and I really need to find that pony - ooh, fire drake! Well, you know, if I bagged the fire drake I could go phoenix hunting. Screw it. My new manticore friend is on passive being guarded by my rex at the unfinished facility. What’s one more passive flier? Pet res exists for a reason.

So, now there’s a fire drake but seriously, pony. Now. No more distractions - holy crap, dodowyvern.

I spawned a dodowyvern back in Fear Evolved 2016 on Xbox, but he disappeared after the event ended, and I’ve always wanted another one. She’s only level thirty, but...hey, dodowyvern! Look how tasty my eagle is! But aside from a slightly singed eagle, I now have another dodowyvern, and I’m very happy about her.

But, for real this time, I need that pony and to go back to building...but... maybe I have time for that 116 archeopteryx. My eagle does have chitin on him...

At length, I settled for a level 96 pony. Not the 100+ that normally is the standard, but I was pretty certain if I didn’t settle I’d bring home another dozen things waiting for that spawn.

And I also picked up three cute jerboas on my gathering runs.

But, this morning I added a third pony and buckled down to focus on construction, getting distracted only twice for a microraptor and a hyaenodon, and just after 8:00 p.m, I finished my Sanctuary. I even had enough crystal stocked up to make all the greenhouse windows. And now I’ll gradually start replacing the torches with crystal lamps, and it will truly be complete. But it will be a long time gathering enough crystal, metal and silica pearls for electronics before I’m done fully converting.

Next Up: The aforementioned crystal, metal and silica pearl farming, more hunting for that tek rex and thylacoleo now that my plate is clear, and more World Scar runs to find my fire wyvern eggs. And I might just hatch one of the two eggs I’ve found thus far.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hello,

The best loot crate I ever had.

I found two blueprints both Ascendant.

216% Pump action shotgun.

237% Fabricated sniper.

Both in the same crate.

I also found better gear during the event than I had before but durability seam to be lower.

I thought durability and damage did not effect each other but maybe they do. I am happy with the higher gear and saddle bp I got from the event so far.

Regards,

Ariana 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, ArianaGaming said:

Hello,

The best loot crate I ever had.

I found two blueprints both Ascendant.

216% Pump action shotgun.

237% Fabricated sniper.

Both in the same crate.

I also found better gear during the event than I had before but durability seam to be lower.

I thought durability and damage did not effect each other but maybe they do. I am happy with the higher gear and saddle bp I got from the event so far.

Regards,

Ariana 

That's 2 very handy guns you got there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A good weekend in Ark.

We were graced with a 3x breeding event in Ark this weekend. due to my work schedule I can only take part in about half of the event but that isn't of much concern. I was pleasantly surprised that the server did not get capped and I limited myself to raising a few tames only.  During this event i focused more on getting xp for myself and some tames as well as harvesting to restock plus for a few specific blueprints. 

I also focused on hunting for additional stats for my lines. 

Friday and Saturday after work was mostly focused on harvesting. I mentioned I repaired our redwood base and turned it into a farming area so I went about gathering wood with the mammoth (about 100k of wood), gathering CP (only about half a vault that was almost immediately used), and fiber. With 3x i also did my first hatching of Argy's and got a female with the combined stats of 4088 hp, 1400 stam, 800 weight. this would allow me to raise it and then breed it with the male that has 431 un-mutated melee and try to get all the stats together. 

I woke up Sunday and hatched 38 Quetzal, 16 Yuty, 2 Megalosaurus', and bred 6 female deer.

I kept 2 Quetzal's, 1 Yuty, 2 Megalosaurus', and 3 Deer.

I got twin male and female Quetzal's and was fortunate to receive my next weight mute;

PS_Messages_20180624_230657.thumb.jpg.65ceeabb5262ff5f02e92514c594426a.jpg

I checked back on when I got the 1680 and it looks like just shy of 3 months. If that rate stays consistent it'll take me a little over 2 years to reach 2k hatch weight. I hope it bumps up. Lol.

I kept a Yuty that finally pulled the blue limbs on the blue body, yellow crested breed with the stats. 

PS_Messages_20180624_230757.thumb.jpg.a2d906e72948f1e7daa45ce0e2ec1402.jpg

I love the look. It is female so now I just need to get a breeding pair. 

The Megalosaurus' hatch with 9.8k hp and 378 melee. They will be for the Rockwell fight so it seemed like the perfect time to raise them. They are so powerful at night. i was running around the preserve to start getting some levels on them (looks like they should go to 25k hp rest melee) and they were decimating everything I came across. We have a 108 armored saddle bp for them too so these things should wreck shop. 

The deer kept were all females so they will be added to the breeding pool. 2 were born with the 2640 hp and the third was born with 2640 hp and 378 melee. I did get a male as well and it had an awesome red mute (only food) Antler but it didn't get the good stats so it had to go. I need a male with the hp and melee so I can guarantee that at least. I'll breed the melee male with all the hp females and keep breeding the hp male with the tamed females. 

I passed on hatching Theri's and Rex's and Tek Rex's but did take the opportunity of the reduced cool down to build up an egg cache. This weekend coming up is my 4 day plus the company is shutting down operations from July 2nd to July 8th so I have an extended break so I'll focus on Theri's, Quetzal's, Yuty's, and Argy's as well as the Deer again.  If we can get some more Megalosaurus' eggs I'll do 2 more of them as well. I considered doing a Giga since I have 10 days off but nah. lol. 

I also got out and took advantage of the 3x taming to try and add to my stats lines though I failed to go after a Quetzal. I always seem to forget on that and I want higher stamina for my line. I'll remember one of these taming events. 2x taming this weekend so maybe i'll set aside some time to farm Quetz for a bit. i did knock out and tame several Yuty's and argy's though. 

I built a 3rd Yuty trap but after the event. it is in this cave area by a Yuty spawn in murder snow. 3 points of entrance so I placed dino gates on 2 of them as well as door frames to shoot through and just completely blocked the other entrance. I should have done it during the event but kept forgetting to make the pieces and take them with me when hunting. None of the Yuty's tamed had any stats to add to my lines but I did keep one that was a 150 Arkeology event color scheme. it had decent pre-tame stamina but without kibble and since i found it after the event it tamed out with horrific stats. I'll go outside my norm and breed my stats into it. i really want to pull the white crest and tail and combine it with my blue body there more then anything. 

I also knocked out a gang of Argy's but only kept 2. One was a 140 that had 36 points pre-tame in  weight. It ended with 784 but is a female so I'll add her to the breeding pool. The other was a 150 last night. She had 28 points in hp and 31 in melee but again it did not add anything. I will add her to the breeding pool as well. 

We also took advantage of the 3x for leveling. We took over 16 Theri's to the island server and grinded and slaughtered low level Wyvern's to get them all to 21k hp, 700+ melee. We are currently building up our veggie cake supply and finishing up a few more Theri's and then we will give beta Dragon another go. In that end most of the harvesting I did went to making Theri saddles. I made something like 38 of them using my buddies crafting character and we got some nice rolls. It's a 90 armor MC BP and we got several that are 110 armor plus. I also ran the Carno I finished last week through the swamp cave to get him leveled and what a beast. I already had him at 8k hp with a 112 armor saddle so I dumped everything else into melee (he hatches with 1620 stamina which makes a huge difference) and he is just shy of 800 melee now. I am 3 shotting the level 250 spiders with him. With the 700+ melee Vulture on my shoulder to help combat as well, the swamp cave is getting a lot easier with that set up. With all of this that I did I also ended up getting to level 106. Now I need that beta tek cave to get the next levels. 

It seems like my last tribe mate has officially quit as he hasn't been on for over a week and I see he is playing other games. I think the crazy hatching weekend on Ab where he ended up being mostly by himself was too much for him. As with my first tribe mate, he is in the tribe and welcomed back whenever he wants if he wants. I will be culling some of his excess dino's though. Luckily I have teleporter's and spawn points at the bases so keeping the areas I actually use will be easy. I do see pillars despawn in the tribe log that he must of placed but no worries to me because it means I have no use for that area. Each of the area's I need I visit almost daily so refresh timers are never a problem.

He normally runs the Yuty but I have no problem doing that and controlling my dino's in the fight so that looks to be the new way going forward. It does give me confidence that I may be able to run a solo fight since i don't seem to have too many issues with whistle commands and arena movement. As an alliance we often finish with plenty of time so while it may be cut close in time I think my dino's can get the job done. 

Happy arking. Thanks for reading. 

Until next week (10 days off probably 2 weeks). 

• Like 4

Started out today doing some gathering and got our base to 2 walls high so large storage boxes dont stick out. Started looking for a thorny dragon because it just sucks gathering wood by hand. Didnt find a dragon but spotted a 210 raptor stuck along with a 37. I carefully took out the 37 then we tranqed the 210, threw meat on it and continued gathering.

While gathering I got an ascendent sickle bp from a dig site which will be great until we tame a mega sloth. Next we crafted up some tranq arrows and narcotics and decided to try and tame a nearby lvl 52 parcer for a pack mule, but realized when it was completly bloody that I was shooting stone arrows and not tranqs :( So we killed it and used the meat to start making jerky.

Before logging we spotted a 134 event parasaur (all white) so we tranqed it and tamed it.

We need to start looking for a better base location. While this area has plenty of stone, sand, and cactus sap and is fairly safe, it has very few trees which really slows building. So tomorrow we may hop on the raptors and scout out a new spot thats still somewhat close to the red obelisk while also continuing to hunt for a thorny dragon and a good pair of carnos or sloths. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a chainsaw in a drop in the process :)

• Like 2

On 6/19/2018 at 5:15 PM, Aushegun said:

Eventually,  I got out and decided to finally tame an Angler fish. Finally, I came across two, and without even spyglassing for their levels, I decided to just start tranqing them both. As Anglers like to do, they soon scattered and were running away from me. I focused on one, and followed him, I finally got him to start swimming up towards the surface, and away from any potential baddies. Finally many, many arrows later he KO'd and I was elated to see he was a level 140!  With the Angler knocked out in a safe spot, I waited out the starve time and then filled him with raw mutton.  Thank goodness I brought 5 air tanks with, because he took forever, but he woke up at level 209.  His health was very low,  so I quickly took him and the other water dinos back to the Navy base, and put my healing pig into action, while leveling up his health, and melee.

Tonight I will begin the long trip from the NE corner of the RAG, over to the Viking Bay pearl cave.  Looking forward to trying out this guy on pearls.

We live in the Viking Bay on our server - my mission tonight is to do exactly that although my mission will involve kiting the angler into a trap on the ocean floor.  There is a 150 male angler as north as you can get but in line with the entrance to Viking Bay - we have a Plesi/Mosa trap on the ocean floor when it first goes deep and flat out of the bay.

Last night I made up the materials for the trap - stone foundations, stone doorways, stone ceilings and a stone dino gateway/gate  and made sure we had the required kibble.  Tonight my mission is to top up metal to make up harpoon bolts, build the trap and kite the angler over to tame.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PuskA said:

Farmed some venom and fed baby drakes, too bad 3x weekend is over :S

Where are best drops in Aberration?

Surface!!  We didn't end up making it to the southern surface but found the north west surface to have plenty of regular good drops and by the end had enough high level monster Megalosaurs to annihilate any reaper kings and seekers up there.  Not so many drops - or at least not as easy to collect - from North East surface.  

PS4 - Private Server - Ragnarok

Knowing I will be on the road again for work, and busy for a few days when I return, I made sure to get onto my private server last night, to refresh and feed dinos.

While flying around meat gathering, I came across a neon green Carno only level 100, but I want those colors, so tamed him up. Then I found a 140 multi colored SStego male, which I needed a male for my kibble farm, so he got tamed. Tamed a 135 event Raptor, and a couple of 140 Dimorphs. (finally found a male!) I found and tried to tame a 150 Dire bear female, but I accidently killed her. She had a reddish coat, and I can only assume she was already bloody when I picked her up with my Wyvern, as I only put a dozen arrowds in her, and she died. Feel stupid for not looking closer, but oh well.

I also found a 150 male allo and a 135 male in event colors, and tamed them both. I did not see any Rexs worth keeping. I also tamed up a couple Dimetrodons, and made an enclosure in the mountain pond not far from my base. WHen I returned later, they already had twin baby girls that had hatched and were already in juvenile stage. So the temps much be perfect for them in that enclosure. Now, if I can just get them to drop normal eggs for kibble.

I swung down to the center of the Rag map, and found 4 different event colored Spinos level 140+ ..... unfortunately they were all in horrible places to try and tranq, so I will go back another time, and bring my tank Spino, so I can kite the other Spinos into a taming pen I have already built. I also saw the most beautiful Orange body with Pink belly, and multi colored spine. But it was level 15, so I left it alone.

As I finished up for the night, I came across a pair of 145 Ankys in event colors, and I tamed them both .... I now have around 8 event ankys. all level 130 or higher.  I will start breeding them for the fun of seeing all the color variations. I already have a 150 normal colored one for my metal mining.

** Still frustrated with bugs in the private  server game. everytime I log in, it shows me the beds I can spawn into, but it never actually spawns me there. It keeps spawning me randomly in the WSW corner of the map. Trust me, I have made sure I highlight the bed, and try to spawn there, but it never does.  arrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhh.... Nothing like running naked to your base between the green OB and the center of the map.  I usually die a couple of times .... at least last night, I tamed a super cool looking pego, and he actually saved my life just as a single terror bird had me down to my last HP.

• Like 2

Hello,

I spent the past weekend getting ideas for building a big base to try my hand at breeding. Since I started playing I usually only build small 3X3X3 bases and I didn't have electricity so I'm in river city comms. Thanks to the 3X event I leveled up alott from crafting tons of gunpowder and narcotics. Then once my generator was up and going I crafted up 20 air conditioners, 2 fridges, and just last night I made 2 vaults with the last of my poly. It's been great playing Ark since I started and I'm excited to expand my home and make a breeding room to see what better stat dino's I get. I'm playing on xbox one official pvp/pve, but I'm prefering pve now since I'm not worried about being raided.

• Like 3

Xbox Official 866
The Island
Solo Tribe

I have got alot done since my last update.

Buildings

My main house/hatchery is now all stone.
The Dino shed is now wood instead of thatch

i have increased the size of my storage hut so it will fit 4 vaults along the back wall,
when i build them all that is.

i now have a 5x3 greenhouse ontop of the workshop with running water and also a tammed
dung beetle for fertilizer.

the dino barn now has a aviary on top. with dino gate and wood fence walls.

also build a rex breeding/holding pen and a argy/dino breeding stable.

Dino's
i purchesed a high level rex so i could breed them together. also tammed a Dung beetle.
And a 130+ saber on my new taming raft.

i started to raise some egg's , which was interesting,i raised 5 argy eggs and 5 ptera eggs and 1 rex. all of them made it to juvinelle stage, by 3 am i couldnt stay awake any longer and had topped up the feding troughs with as much cooked meat and the rest raw meat.

When i woke i was left with 2 ptera's and 3 argy ( the 3 of the 5 i wanted to survive) and also the rex.

after that i took some of the things i learnt and started to hatch another 4 rex and eggs and 3 argy's and raptor. once they got to holding about 60 raw meat as baby i started to do meat runs on the rex, durign 3x event getting over 300 from a parasaur. and then getting it cooking in the grill. once it cooked moving it to feeding trough. 

this time they all survived with lots left over.

I also took the saber to 3 of the easier caves and got some chitin for cementing paste and also artifacts. Got the artifact of the pack,cunning and hunter. 

will try and add pictures below when i get home and figure out how this forum likes pics lol

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Jabnlab said:

While gathering I got an ascendent sickle bp from a dig site which will be great until we tame a mega sloth. Next we crafted up some tranq arrows and narcotics and decided to try and tame a nearby lvl 52 parcer for a pack mule, but realized when it was completly bloody that I was shooting stone arrows and not tranqs :( So we killed it and used the meat to start making jerky.

NOOB!!!

????

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Logged into PS4 unofficial server to feed the Dinos. Wonder if the tribe leaders/member who all left to play Conan are ever coming back. Pondered doing some culling. Do we Really need 10 pink and yellow Thylas or 20 blue and purple wolves because "OMG it's sooooo pretty!" .... worked a little on my satellite base In the pink canyons. My stupid Pig walked over the railing and fell to the river. had to get my Argus to go haul it back up. Started adding a third row of stone railings along the cliff side....

• Like 1

Started tonight by running around on equus-back gathering narco berrys for narcotics, pretty boring really.

Then I installed an array of forges on my wooden raft and sailed round to one of the metal caves on the west coast to start gathering up metal with my argy and anky. Once I cleared it out,  I made a quick trip inland to gather up another load of metal before going back to the raft and sailing back to base. Offloaded the excess metal onto my land based forges to let the cook and put the rest of the resourses (crystal and obsidian) into storage. 

Went on a quick meat run on the allosaur while exploring the finer details of the area up the mountainside from my base. Nearly had a heart attack when I fell into a creavas and thought I had got my allo permanently stuck think I finaly found the entrance to the jungle dungeon. Once I got out of the cave, I literally ran into a white megalosaur just kipping in the middle of the path. Was only a level 45 female but decided to tame it up, so ran back to base and picked up the argy and taming supplies. Found the megalosaur again and downed it without any issue, which is weird because normally I have issues with the tame. Thankfully it tamed up before evening so I did not have to knock it out again. Led it back to base and got into a but of a tussel with an ichyornis, losing a stack or narcotics in the process which was a pain (also stuck so many arrows into it but the game refused to register the hits). The megalo is now sleeping peacfully and acting as a sleepy guard dog in my utility dino stables.

rps20180628_205417.thumb.jpg.53e081665fe1cb2bf529affc54534a75.jpg

Edited by AngrySaltire
  • Like 3

Had a busy couple of days. Yesterday we had some hits and misses. Started off looking for a thorny dragon, but after 20 minutes of looking just started gathering wood by hand. While gathering we saw a 187 morellatops stuck so we decided to tranq it. Threw some mejos in it, set a timer, and continued gathering wood. Went back to it with a few minutes left just in time to see a raptor eat it :(

After that we went in search of a carno. Spotted a 187 not far from our base. Started kiting it to my taming pen and my jerboa started crying about a sandstorm, so I had to kick in my raptors turbo to loose it then get to cover. After the storm the carno had vanished :( We were almost out of time at this point so we decided to build a well and lay down some crop plots. 

Today was a little better of a day. Started by gathering rare mushrooms so we can get some kangas tamed tomorrow. Then we went searching for another carno, but found a 187 sabre instead. Kited it to our pen, got it in and my jerboa started crying about a sandstorm, again. Luckily the sabre was still there after the storm. We tranqed it and threw some meat and salt in it. 

While the sabre was taming we decided to tame a moth, its lvl sucked but i figured we could use it for eggs incase they ever gained a use.

While the moth was taming I gathered some chitin for the saddle, and came across a 150 event anklo(i think it was event, never saw the color before) So i kited it home and tranqed it and threw a tent over it.

We also got some decent drops, best was an ascendent 87% kanga saddle bp :D

Final thing for today I used the moth to get to the red obelisk so we could thow up a 1x1 hut with 2 beds so we could transfer servers quickly, then i went to the island and aberration to feed everyone. Boy do low lvl moths suck, had to land for stam 5 times each way and it wasnt that far away, lol

Plans for this weekend are to tame carnos and a thorny dragon, then find a place to call home with high wind %. Tonight I hope to head to the island and hatch some anky eggs, we have 34 precooked so Im hoping theres a few with mutations

Is this an event anky, or normal. Ive tamed a ton of ankys in my career and have never seen this color

y4mv27PXjlrvB8Cxd4IddXSIuexKc9P8yLgfsIpe

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Jabnlab said:

Had a busy couple of days. Yesterday we had some hits and misses. Started off looking for a thorny dragon, but after 20 minutes of looking just started gathering wood by hand. While gathering we saw a 187 morellatops stuck so we decided to tranq it. Threw some mejos in it, set a timer, and continued gathering wood. Went back to it with a few minutes left just in time to see a raptor eat it :(

After that we went in search of a carno. Spotted a 187 not far from our base. Started kiting it to my taming pen and my jerboa started crying about a sandstorm, so I had to kick in my raptors turbo to loose it then get to cover. After the storm the carno had vanished :( We were almost out of time at this point so we decided to build a well and lay down some crop plots. 

Today was a little better of a day. Started by gathering rare mushrooms so we can get some kangas tamed tomorrow. Then we went searching for another carno, but found a 187 sabre instead. Kited it to our pen, got it in and my jerboa started crying about a sandstorm, again. Luckily the sabre was still there after the storm. We tranqed it and threw some meat and salt in it. 

While the sabre was taming we decided to tame a moth, its lvl sucked but i figured we could use it for eggs incase they ever gained a use.

While the moth was taming I gathered some chitin for the saddle, and came across a 150 event anklo(i think it was event, never saw the color before) So i kited it home and tranqed it and threw a tent over it.

We also got some decent drops, best was an ascendent 87% kanga saddle bp :D

Final thing for today I used the moth to get to the red obelisk so we could thow up a 1x1 hut with 2 beds so we could transfer servers quickly, then i went to the island and aberration to feed everyone. Boy do low lvl moths suck, had to land for stam 5 times each way and it wasnt that far away, lol

Plans for this weekend are to tame carnos and a thorny dragon, then find a place to call home with high wind %. Tonight I hope to head to the island and hatch some anky eggs, we have 34 precooked so Im hoping theres a few with mutations

Is this an event anky, or normal. Ive tamed a ton of ankys in my career and have never seen this color

y4mv27PXjlrvB8Cxd4IddXSIuexKc9P8yLgfsIpe

The colours seem different but do remember each map has different colour schemes prevalent 

Started tonight off by going in search of another griffin. Am trying to build up to my first wyvern and would like a few spare griffins just incase egg stealing goes wrong. Flew across to the canyon where my griffin trap was. Lucked out and found a level 145 along with a level. Lured the 85 away and killed it before returning to lure the 145 back to the trap, took a wee bit of coaxing but finally aggroing it away from the stego and the diplo it was attacking. Downed it with 300hp to spare, thought I would actually kill it as it was kind of bloody before I even got it in the trap. Tamed it up with prime meat and took it back to base.

Ended up going on a tour of @DJRone89s base and needless to say I was jealous. Got a long way to go before I get to that point if I ever do. Great hospitality too with some custom recipes for the journey home :D

Started to plan out a few expansions back at base. Now that I have the ramp connecting the two levels of my base I marked out the rough area where the begining of the pier would go. Also trying to find the space to stick a breeding barn (also part of the wyvern plan) on my upper level but I am beginning to run out of space there. Tested out a few areas with thatch foundations but its very tight, trying to avoid building on ceilings and pillars but that might be unavoidable. Might have to build it next to the water or repurpose another building which I would rather avoid. Decided that it was a predicament that would need to be solved for another night.

• Like 3

Guest DJRone89

I played for about 4 hours this evening and achieved absolutely nothing. Instead gave 2 base tours and went on one myself. Picked up a high quality gasmask blueprint though so that will make underwater journeys much better.

Was planning to do boss battle soon so we set out to do pack atifact and hunter artifact

First:It was 3 of us all on 200 plus wolves each 100 medical brews, stack of meat,fur amor, and scuba tank 

it was first very nevre racking in water as wolves had limited oxygen and sarcos and piranas were strong, we finnaly made it and i have no idea how but only died once\

we got 2 and got out safely

Second:my one tribemember had to go so it was only 2 us

thank dodo there was no water 

we started running through when out of nowhere a 145 meg jumped at us

my tribe leader Shouted WING IT

i started running to only look back to see his wolf being picked up

he was killed by other things so i raced back 

but then i saw the meg runing away

apparently my leader with loads of melee damage started hitting it with a club and put up the torpor enough (i still dont understand)

so i passive called his wolf and made it follow me back up we then went back it after healing up this time MUCH easier with no meg

we easily got it and went back up 

we waited quite abit and went it again 

we traided no 1 for the labryth one as that for us is way too hard

so we probbaly gonna do it again but us knowing what to do this time it will be 10 times easier

as if we do it again we can atleast do 2

• Like 3

We didnt get too much accomplished today. Finally tamed a Thorny dragon, only a 105 but stood up with almost 500 weight. Then we spent the rest of the time looking for a sabre, carno and kanga. Struck out on all 3. Before we quit we tamed a 75 Paracer (this time with tranq arrows, lol) Figure we can use it as a pack mule and eventually for golem taming.

We then hopped over to the island and hatched anky eggs. Hatched 15, kept 4 that had mutations and culled the rest. 2 had obvious color morphs, the others I havent found yet nor have I figured out the stats yet. 3 of them had almost 10k hp after imprint so Im going to start s line of battle ankys just for fun, lol

This one got the green spikes 

y4mXHrq2lKQY3A_N2Glt3dM11R0kQAkE1KiCxwoA

And this one the metallic pink feet

y4mmsEX3kkmCSdaykc5qansnwlK5kJyRYKlIKGsH

We plan on getting on for a few hours and I think we will start looking for a more permanent address before we have too much more to move, somewhat closer to red obi with atleast 85% wind

• Like 3