So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

I had a fantastic weekend in Ark;

I took Saturday off to maximize the breeding event. I was happy with it, the server performed quite well, and i think it went exactly how it should of. Thanks for that Wildcard.

I hatched probably close to 100 eggs on Saturday morning but per usual, only the strong survived. 

No Quetzal raises. I am done raising non-mute females so all future breeds will be for weight mutations. I had about 36 eggs saved up but none made the jump. I did hatch 14 Yuty eggs of which I kept 11. 

2 had stat/colors I was looking for, for 100% eggs and the other 9 I figured I could sell and boy was I right.

I posted them to my Facebook trade group listing as only artifacts I'd be selling them for and all 9 were put on reserve quickly. 

PS_Messages_20180602_063125.thumb.jpg.efc24ee33607670c7504a14daad6d373.jpg

People love the combo of stats and colors. They were at 91% this morning so they'll finish up overnight and I can start moving them out Friday after work. 

I sometimes forget they get big and of course most of them decided that they wanted walks for their imprints. 

PS_Messages_20180604_193447.thumb.jpg.a2e4f27cab71bb9dcb430a4b46a1dd98.jpg

I love Yuty's. 

I also raised 4 more Theri's as I continue to expand my Theri army. I also worked on trades to acquire some top notch Carno stats (we had the 4.2k hp, acquired 1620 stamina and 384 melee). I was able to get the hp and melee together on a male but have not been able to transfer the 1620 stamina over yet. I feel that stamina will be of great use in the swamp cave which is where these Carno's will go. 

I held off on any Rex hatches.

With it being 2x taming I also decided to go and see if i could add to my Yuty line. I know there is higher clean stamina out there and would like to find that. My allies tamed me a few sheep as I decided I would just tame any 140+ I knocked out and just kill it if it didn't get a good roll. I didn't end up hunting near as much as I wanted to though and only tamed up one Yuty. She tamed out with 7.5k hp and 2054 stamina. Solid Yuty but nothing there to add to my line. My allies said lets bring it over to the island to use in a run through of the tek cave so if we lose it it doesn't matter. 

I also raised a beast Thyla in the ice cave. I had gotten a good Thyla BP out of the swamp cave (92 mc) so we used a crafting character and got 4 saddles over 100 armor including a 122. Thyla's shred in the drop runs and I pulled several top of the line BP's over these last couple of days including a 104 Allo BP and a couple mc and asc desert pieces. 

I spent a fair amount of time on the island once the raises were juvenile and we brought some additional dino's over to help us acquire good drops and artifacts. 

We built up a nice water pen to store some squids and basil's (we are right above the easy water cave) and I ran the swamp cave several times though haven't pulled anything amazing lately. Decent bp's/premade stuff though. Finally after talking it over with my allies/island tribe mates we placed a teleporter up at the volcano and one down by red ob (where we store our rex's) so we could move things easily up to try the tek cave.

We proceeded to do gamma Dragon to get the head and even that killed a few Rex's. I was lucky on my Rex (only lost about 6k hp) and we were able to put him down.

Then we did it. Gamma tek cave. 

The first run was a bit of a cluster but we brought 6 people. They really need to change the entering a cave graphic until further down the tunnel. We had several instances of blue screens (hence dino's getting stucked in the doorway preventing other dino's being moved in) and with only 4 min and 33 seconds to get stuff moved (when I looked at timer anyway) it was quite a hassle.

One person got left outside and we had to wait for 2 people to log back in before proceeding. 

I think we were able to get 22 or 23 tames in and 5 people. 

I rode an old breed Theri with a primitive saddle (9.2k hp, 396 melee) and we also had several Rex's, a Yuty, we missed out on the Daedon but it's ok because we had a Bulbdog. lol. 

We made our way down the cave killing everything as opposed to doing an aggro to the lava thing. We loss some Rex's to the lava but ended up with about 15 dino's for the final boss fight, including the Bulbdog which traversed the cave on foot. 

What a fantastic final fight the overseer is. Great energy. We lost some Rex's to the Dragon and it was a close fight but were able to triumph and ascend. The Bulbdog also didn't make it through the fight. RIP Tek Boss.

We had one issue after ascension. My tribe mate ascended and was a yellow name survivor 1 male character afterwards. His character is a tiny female level 98 named Candy. It was weird because he could still access all of our stuff including the tek transmitter and we were still able to knock him out but he had no implant or engrams/tekgrams. No data at all really. 

I had him log out of our server and load into a server he didn't have a character then when given the option to download his character to that server. It worked and his character downloaded with the new implant.

Then I told him to jump back to our server and download and it should give him the option to overwrite the survivor 1 character but it didn't. It just loaded him in as his character and survivor 1 just laid in our building. He beat survivor 1 until it died. Very weird but it lets us know what to do for future tek cave ascensions. 

1 guy died in the final boss fight so the next day we brought the ally who got locked out, another ally, and him and we ran the cave again. 

With an idea of how it works things went better. 

We brought 2 Theri's, better saddles, and veggie cakes, many Rex's, 2 sabers, a Bulbdog, a Yuty and ended up with about 33 tames able to get in. 

I brought the unriddens down this time, as opposed to clearing the way, and while a few went errant I think we got to the bottom with 28 tames left. The Bulbdog fell into the lava this time but both Sabers made it down. 

On this run I rode a Saber as well as my ally and we shotgunned the overseer. It made a big difference and we lost nothing in the second fight. 

Everybody got to ascend.

It was such a fun weekend from that alone and it has rejuvenated many people who were losing interest. They have renewed focus and have started looking earnestly into what we need for beta, alpha, and eventually the Rockwell fights. 

What a great weekend in Ark playing with friends and achieving a big part of the game. 

Until next week. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Scroll Saver

Awesome man congrats!! I think my next map will be classic Island. Doing the bosses on SP feels really janky and I just cant play SP anymore. I havent done the overseer yet, only did tek cave before the overseer was added. Is the fight easier than the regular bosses or the same difficulty just all together?  Probably going to have to do it solo

39 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Awesome man congrats!! I think my next map will be classic Island. Doing the bosses on SP feels really janky and I just cant play SP anymore. I havent done the overseer yet, only did tek cave before the overseer was added. Is the fight easier than the regular bosses or the same difficulty just all together?  Probably going to have to do it solo

It's harder than any of the other regular Gamma fight's but not overbearingly hard. I guess it scales accordingly. 

I think we'll tackle beta in fairly short order, raising dino's as we speak, so I'll be sure to update when we do. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Jabnlab said:

As soon as I have access to sap and honey I tame a few, lol. Cp for days, I think im sitting on over 18k cp and thats after making all this tek. S+ item collector grabs their "poo" and I empty their inventory when I think of it

Got ya.  I just take a Wyvern and hit all the beaver dams. Usually collect 2-3K in 30 minutes. Plus get plenty of meat and hide too.

@yekrucifixion187

Sounds like quite a fun time!  Congrats!

Work for me is bonzo crazy busy right now. Haven't been on ARK since the weekend. Still kind of taking a break, but will need to log on and feed dinos

I drove 1364 miles last week in 52 hours.  I am not a truck driver, so this was quite a haul for me in such a short time. Had to do it for work.  Have to do the same trip next week too. At least I got to rent a nice full size pick up for the trip. So it was comfortable and THANK GAWD it had great Air Conditioning, as the entire trip was 90+ degree weather!

I did get to drive thru a funny named little town of "Tightwad, Missouri".  I couldn't help but giggle when I saw the local bank .... "Tightwad Bank".  Good luck getting a loan there huh?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Aushegun said:

Got ya.  I just take a Wyvern and hit all the beaver dams. Usually collect 2-3K in 30 minutes. Plus get plenty of meat and hide too.

I forgot about beaver dams, lol. no wyvren so that would take a while going between them with an argent anyways.

No update for me, taking a mini break before diving into our large base upgrade. Will probably hop back on Saturday evening to start the grind. We are giving Elder Scrolls Online a try in the mean time, its been a few years since I've played a "Traditional Mmo" so its a nice change of pace

• Like 2

Didnt really do much tonight. Reaaaaallly long day. Basically jumped on collected some more silica pearls to craft more electronics to install the rest of the preliminary lighting in the base. Could add aome more but itll do just now.

Took a quick screen shot. Pretty rubbish quality but kinda shows of the tower in the dark.

rps20180607_212432.thumb.jpg.e21fc0268f9d545b0cd07d21b0b5c251.jpg

• Like 3

sorry its been a while since I last updated, ive been busy.

structures

- finished my greenhouse which I am pretty happy with

- turned my basic flyier platform into a full hanger with a small entrance for argys, pteras and tapes, with a behemoth gate on the side for my drake. the roof has an indi forge and extra storage for my griffin and quetzal

- made a small dino pen for bears, megalosaur and carnos

- started a very large platform which I will turn into complete dino facility, breeding, hatching, raising and mass storage

tames

- two wyverns, a fire I hatched alongside a lightning which starved and an easter poison which  bought for 18 dino gates (lol bargain)

- started transferring light pets from abb and selling on rag

- pack of fem ravs and raised my own blue mut male (raising blue fem now)

- quetzal with plat saddle

- easter griffin

- 135 kibb tamed rex that came into my base

- 2 diplos for kibb

- mut argys

- tapejara

- giga that my allies where going to kill (still no saddle, names gigamelon)

- 150 kibb tamed ptera

- moschops (very funny to ride)

- hatched and raised drake 4 the first time

- got another mut thyla being bred for me (cyan)

- poo pigs and poo beetle

- mut anky

- 150 dimorph, waiting for a 150 fem to get some breeding going

- abb megalosaur and abb spino

- pair of sheep

- also got eggs for wyvs, boss rex, mut abb spino, giga and mut argys.

plans

- first ever boss run with allies (gamma and beta dragon/manticore)

- finnish platform

- lots of breeding, taming and trading

thanks for reading, ill try and do an update on sunday

• Like 4

19 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I had a fantastic weekend in Ark;

I took Saturday off to maximize the breeding event. I was happy with it, the server performed quite well, and i think it went exactly how it should of. Thanks for that Wildcard.

I hatched probably close to 100 eggs on Saturday morning but per usual, only the strong survived. 

No Quetzal raises. I am done raising non-mute females so all future breeds will be for weight mutations. I had about 36 eggs saved up but none made the jump. I did hatch 14 Yuty eggs of which I kept 11. 

2 had stat/colors I was looking for, for 100% eggs and the other 9 I figured I could sell and boy was I right.

I posted them to my Facebook trade group listing as only artifacts I'd be selling them for and all 9 were put on reserve quickly. 

PS_Messages_20180602_063125.thumb.jpg.efc24ee33607670c7504a14daad6d373.jpg

People love the combo of stats and colors. They were at 91% this morning so they'll finish up overnight and I can start moving them out Friday after work. 

I sometimes forget they get big and of course most of them decided that they wanted walks for their imprints. 

PS_Messages_20180604_193447.thumb.jpg.a2e4f27cab71bb9dcb430a4b46a1dd98.jpg

I love Yuty's. 

I also raised 4 more Theri's as I continue to expand my Theri army. I also worked on trades to acquire some top notch Carno stats (we had the 4.2k hp, acquired 1620 stamina and 384 melee). I was able to get the hp and melee together on a male but have not been able to transfer the 1620 stamina over yet. I feel that stamina will be of great use in the swamp cave which is where these Carno's will go. 

I held off on any Rex hatches.

With it being 2x taming I also decided to go and see if i could add to my Yuty line. I know there is higher clean stamina out there and would like to find that. My allies tamed me a few sheep as I decided I would just tame any 140+ I knocked out and just kill it if it didn't get a good roll. I didn't end up hunting near as much as I wanted to though and only tamed up one Yuty. She tamed out with 7.5k hp and 2054 stamina. Solid Yuty but nothing there to add to my line. My allies said lets bring it over to the island to use in a run through of the tek cave so if we lose it it doesn't matter. 

I also raised a beast Thyla in the ice cave. I had gotten a good Thyla BP out of the swamp cave (92 mc) so we used a crafting character and got 4 saddles over 100 armor including a 122. Thyla's shred in the drop runs and I pulled several top of the line BP's over these last couple of days including a 104 Allo BP and a couple mc and asc desert pieces. 

I spent a fair amount of time on the island once the raises were juvenile and we brought some additional dino's over to help us acquire good drops and artifacts. 

We built up a nice water pen to store some squids and basil's (we are right above the easy water cave) and I ran the swamp cave several times though haven't pulled anything amazing lately. Decent bp's/premade stuff though. Finally after talking it over with my allies/island tribe mates we placed a teleporter up at the volcano and one down by red ob (where we store our rex's) so we could move things easily up to try the tek cave.

We proceeded to do gamma Dragon to get the head and even that killed a few Rex's. I was lucky on my Rex (only lost about 6k hp) and we were able to put him down.

Then we did it. Gamma tek cave. 

The first run was a bit of a cluster but we brought 6 people. They really need to change the entering a cave graphic until further down the tunnel. We had several instances of blue screens (hence dino's getting stucked in the doorway preventing other dino's being moved in) and with only 4 min and 33 seconds to get stuff moved (when I looked at timer anyway) it was quite a hassle.

One person got left outside and we had to wait for 2 people to log back in before proceeding. 

I think we were able to get 22 or 23 tames in and 5 people. 

I rode an old breed Theri with a primitive saddle (9.2k hp, 396 melee) and we also had several Rex's, a Yuty, we missed out on the Daedon but it's ok because we had a Bulbdog. lol. 

We made our way down the cave killing everything as opposed to doing an aggro to the lava thing. We loss some Rex's to the lava but ended up with about 15 dino's for the final boss fight, including the Bulbdog which traversed the cave on foot. 

What a fantastic final fight the overseer is. Great energy. We lost some Rex's to the Dragon and it was a close fight but were able to triumph and ascend. The Bulbdog also didn't make it through the fight. RIP Tek Boss.

We had one issue after ascension. My tribe mate ascended and was a yellow name survivor 1 male character afterwards. His character is a tiny female level 98 named Candy. It was weird because he could still access all of our stuff including the tek transmitter and we were still able to knock him out but he had no implant or engrams/tekgrams. No data at all really. 

I had him log out of our server and load into a server he didn't have a character then when given the option to download his character to that server. It worked and his character downloaded with the new implant.

Then I told him to jump back to our server and download and it should give him the option to overwrite the survivor 1 character but it didn't. It just loaded him in as his character and survivor 1 just laid in our building. He beat survivor 1 until it died. Very weird but it lets us know what to do for future tek cave ascensions. 

1 guy died in the final boss fight so the next day we brought the ally who got locked out, another ally, and him and we ran the cave again. 

With an idea of how it works things went better. 

We brought 2 Theri's, better saddles, and veggie cakes, many Rex's, 2 sabers, a Bulbdog, a Yuty and ended up with about 33 tames able to get in. 

I brought the unriddens down this time, as opposed to clearing the way, and while a few went errant I think we got to the bottom with 28 tames left. The Bulbdog fell into the lava this time but both Sabers made it down. 

On this run I rode a Saber as well as my ally and we shotgunned the overseer. It made a big difference and we lost nothing in the second fight. 

Everybody got to ascend.

It was such a fun weekend from that alone and it has rejuvenated many people who were losing interest. They have renewed focus and have started looking earnestly into what we need for beta, alpha, and eventually the Rockwell fights. 

What a great weekend in Ark playing with friends and achieving a big part of the game. 

Until next week. 

I would always use rexes with at least 30k health and above 400 damage for boss battles with at least most of them having a imp buff you can do boss battles with lower stats just got to get the boss stuck which dragon is easy to do 

1 minute ago, crazybear said:

I would always use rexes with at least 30k health and above 400 damage for boss battles with at least most of them having a imp buff you can do boss battles with lower stats just got to get the boss stuck which dragon is easy to do 

Dragon can not get stuck, nor Manticore. They fixed that ages ago. They go transparent through your dino's now. 

In this particular case our Rex's ranged from 25k to 35k hp, 600+ melee on all though a lot of them were 700+ melee. Old breeds from 12.5k hp, 414 melee hatches to a few 13.6k, 449 melee hatches. Saddles are also a mix bag on this group. 80+ armor on all, many 90+ a few 100+ though saddles don't mean jack against fire. 

Dragon is a different beast. Sometimes we can hammer it down and sometimes it gets the better of us if it is taking off more. 

Last night we ran an Alpha Rag fight and the Dragon toasted a large portion of our Rex's. All 35k+/700+ melee with 100+ saddles. He took off 4 times (which is a rarity). We still beat it but it proved to be a a heavy loss fight. We ran a second one afterwards (replaced Rex's, healed others) and my tribe mate got dimorphed off the Yuty. I had to jump off my Rex since the Yuty was right under the Dragon and mount him and everybody else in the fight was an ally and couldn't mount him. He was down to about 6k hp (from 40k) but once i got on him the Dragon went down and the rest of the fight went according to plan.

Sometimes Ark happens. 

We've run the Alpha Rag fight where we finished with 28 minutes left and we've run it where we finished with 6 minutes left. Different fights every time. 

• Like 4

Smashed the Ice Worm Queen on Ragnarok with my dozen vultures and half dozen dimorphs - got lost trying to find the way to artefact.  One "transparent" barrier at the end of the dungeon after killing the queen but I couldn't get through after killing queen?!?!? Seen a "ice wall" so smashed through that thinking must be that way, ended up out of the cave and in the grand canyon behind with no artefact.

Gonna try again tonight, hopefully it was just glitched and will work properly when done again this evening.

• Sad 2

Just had a short time to play so I fed my tames, made a few vulture eggs im.going to hatch tonight and spent the rest of the night planning an island base. Still not sure where but @yekrucifixion187 gave me a great spot that ill scout out tonight. 

I have enjoyed scorched but it really isnt a full-time map. I like how everything there is an uphill battle. Maybe tonight ill drag over some tames and take down Manticore before switcing. A part of me wants to still progress as planned with story, so we will see! Kind of excited for The Island again. Should be a lot more fun with boosted dino levels.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, d1nk said:

Just had a short time to play so I fed my tames, made a few vulture eggs im.going to hatch tonight and spent the rest of the night planning an island base. Still not sure where but @yekrucifixion187 gave me a great spot that ill scout out tonight. 

I have enjoyed scorched but it really isnt a full-time map. I like how everything there is an uphill battle. Maybe tonight ill drag over some tames and take down Manticore before switcing. A part of me wants to still progress as planned with story, so we will see! Kind of excited for The Island again. Should be a lot more fun with boosted dino levels.

I feel scorched and aberration are "vacation" maps. Fun to vist and spend some time on but eventually you start to crave different biomes like the ocean or snow. I think extinction will be that way to, Ill spend 4 or 5 months on it full time, but eventually Ill go back to the island full time and take "vacations" to extinction every now and then

• Like 2

After an absolute crap couple of days it was great to chill out, relax and destress on Ark for a bit. Decided to sod it and treat myself to my first griffin tame on this server. 

Started out by scouting out the griffin spawns on ptera back first. The first griffin I found was a 135 hanging around the Ivory Crags which was fantastic. Hightailed it back to base quickly and crafted up the structures to build up a griffin trap. Loaded up the argy and ptera on to the taming raft for transport and sailed round to the crags.

Took the argent to one of the crag pillars and started construction. Had a slight hiccup when I placed the stone dino gate wrong because I was distracted and not paying attention so had to scrape together enough resourses for another one using only a pick. 

rps20180608_221452.thumb.jpg.50511213ca69b9da09c9394616570ccb.jpg

Flew back to the raft to swap the argent out for the ptera. Lured the griffin using the ptera into the trap. Had some difficulty due to slight framerate issue which turned out to be a base nearby which I completely missed hidden away in the corner. Anyway trapped and downed the griffin and flew back to the raft to swap out the ptera for the argent. Farmed up prime meat from wild argents and hyaenadons, and tamed the griffin. Got back to the raft, sailed back home and called it a night. Now I have a griffin I could probably start wyvern egg hunting but will probably need to do much more prep, such as building an incubator (no where near that yet) and maybe even a trap. Would be even nice to tame a spare griffin for this too. But thats for later lol. 

rps20180608_221525.thumb.jpg.5982a8e731d8e82625960df06fcf61ba.jpg

Edited by AngrySaltire
  • Like 5

Started tonight off by hatching those 6 vulture eggs, got 7 babies and most with the good hp and decent melee. Needed spoiled meat for the babies so i took a few vultures and a wolf out to hopefully get a bunch. It was going well, vultures are neat. I like their flying animation better than dimorphs. On my way back I wasnt paying attention and ran into a rock elemental, my vultures went wild and two of the three i had with me got killed. A 133 rock elemental near my base, i had a bunch of extra metal and such and was moving maps soon so I crafted up a trap, cannon, some balls and cannonballs. Went and lured it in. Didnt have many mantis kibble, only 4 eggs from my desert trips. Still took almost 3 hours. I took the time to prep for caves, crafting bullets, hooks, repelent etc. Also hopped over to my rag SP and grabbed my lightning wyvern and a baryonyx. 

After the rock ele tamed up on mostly sulphur like 30% effectiveness (lol) I ventured out to do the two easy caves. They went prettt easily except for a nasty 189 wild megalosaurus in canyon cave. After a quick restock I went out to the ruins of nosti with a bunch of hooks, repelent,cactus broth etc. My plan was to spider man to the artifact. Only died twice, used 45 grapple hooks and made it out with my last artifact for the scorched set.

I loaded them in the obelisk for the future, proceeded to load all my tames in, most my items, character and switched the map to The Island. Going to find a base spot and start tomorrow

Edited by d1nk
  • Like 2

Guest GABRIELGOTHW0LF

Logged in got ddosed logged off same thing happening for 2 weeks now. Fun game to play 

For about a month now; on and off I’ve been trying to tame a Hyaenodon to with no luck. I have looked up different strategies, different types of taming pens, and I even took recommendations from people on the forums. Nothing worked. I would try each strategy for hours and gain nothing but wasted time. The closest I ever came was getting 77% tamed before it noticed me and it dropped back down to 11% like it always dies. Ironically I did this without a taming pen. I think I’m ready to throw in the towel on Hyaenodon. It’s not like the Gigantopithecus that doesn’t notice you unless you’re directly in front of it and doesn’t turn more than 90degrees at a time. The Hyaenodon noticed me at every possible angle if I got an inch too close and was turning in 180, 270 and 360 degree angles. I’m wearing a ghillie suit and everything. It’s not that great of a tame in the first place, which I understand, but I was really hoping to be able to tame every animal in Ark.

Anyway after this disappointing realization I decided to challenge myself to remind myself that I’m actually somewhat good at this game. I went out and found a level 145 female Spinosaurus and knocked her out. I intentionally went a bit underprepared. Any leedsicthys as a source of prime fish meat was too far away to fly and get in any reasonable amount of time. The 300 Nacotics I brought didn’t last me long so I ended up needing to fly over to the nearby Outpost Alpha to use the Trike there to gather some Narcoberries. I used these Narcoberries as a cushion as I continued to hunt for prime meat and to gather Narcoberries by hand. I managed to finish the tame with pretty good taming effectiveness, which has never happened to me before with other spinosaurus I’ve tamed. I’ve just had bad spino luck. This one will definitely be my strongest. I decided to name her Durga, after the Hindu warrior Goddess. Durga and Nightingale were both names recommended to me by friends, but I went with Durga because I figured Nightingale would be good for so many other animals.

Excellent. That makes +1 for my boss fighting squad! It was a needlessly difficult tame, but I got out of it unscathed and with a level 208 Spino. At the time, though that wasn’t what was on my mind. While I was taming Durga I saw multiple likely candidates for my boss fighting squad as well, namely two level 130 Allosaurus with a level 135 as their pack Alpha and two level 140 Therizinosaurus (though I only plan to tame one because heater both males, they take forever and a half to tame, and so long as I get one of them I’ll have a mating pair back home.) once I saw these guys I saw another opportunity to challenge myself, but this time I could not afford to go in unprepared. I went back to base on my bird, Cloud, and had Durga follow me. I then collected Narcoberries and crafted up 300 tranq arrows plus 1000 spare Narcotics. I flew back to where I tamed Durga and decided to go for the Therizinosaurus first since that would by far take the. Longest time to tame. I managed to knock it out, only dying once. I then put 300 Mejoberries in it and went off to knock out one of the Allosaurus. After much tribulation, and one break to go and feed the Theri narcotics I had downed the pack Alpha, not bothering to separate it from the others, though that did make it take over a hundred arrows to knock out. I then hinted some prime meat, put it in the Allosaurus, went back to the Therizinosaurus to check on it, and then went after the second pack member. My first Allo actually woke up tamed before I succeeded in knocking out the second. She was blood red and a female, so I named her Seres (not sure who understands that reference). Knocking out the second allo and checking on my Theri is about as far as I’ve gotten. The third pack member is currently MIA but I’ll find it. Don’t u worry.

• Like 5

Short but productive day today. Did a little gathering. Then I grabbed all of the non boss rex from the rex factory and brought them back to the main base just so we have one less place to go feed. After that we started work on the base upgrade and managed to get the outter "foundation" finished. I use quotes because its elevated so their actually ceilings. Decided to build it outside the pen so we dont take up dino space, and Ill extend the walls around it once done.y4mQgmS9_yomzUD0XKVlr1yc213XvfuIuDW8H8Je

Its 18x18 and underneath will be great to store all our kibble dinos.

We plan on getting on later tonight to continue the build, i hope to have the floor finished by the end of the weekend. But it may be a week or 2 before its all finished. It will look similar to this when finished, only bigger and more elaborate, and made out of stone and glass y4mI1GkOLkXEJYDlRkwL4_By8gpIGC2oGdxb1EOo

Edited by Jabnlab
  • Like 5