So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

13 hours ago, d1nk said:

Wow great luck!! To the question, 80 arm is a good saddle for sure. For BM alpha you might be cutting it close. Its a lot harder than medium and alpha ape. Hits like a truck. When you make the saddles just gather all the mats for a bunch at a time and mindwipe all crafting skill. Good chances to get a few 100 arm saddles. One of you could ride a megatherium for brood, extra dps over a rex especially player ridden to keep up bug buff.

Alpha ape is real easy as long as you dont fall down the hole. He does a bit of dmg but with 80-90 arm saddles, 40k hp and good melee you will be fine (110 element per ape aswell) 

I will try a mindwipe before crafting the sattles. Thank you. Ill still keep a lookout for an even better saddle bp for alpha bm. Looks like our rex should hit 48k hp with 700 melee. 

So today we hatched more rex eggs, and got 2 females and 1 male with good hp and melee so now we have 4 females and 1 male ready to start popping out boss rex :)

After hatching the rex we set out looking for yutties and mega sloths, but only found low levels of each. After that we decided to hit some caves to start stockpiling artifacts. For BM we already had 4 artifacts of the clever, so we grabbed 2 each artifacts of the hunter and massive. We had 2 brutes for the ape and we grabbed 2 devourer but some how forgot to grab 2 artifacts of the pack. We will grab them this weekend.

The cave runs went pretty uneventfull. We took ravagers to all and took it slow, brought plenty of soups and antidote and didnt run into any issues other then broken armor. Unfortunatly we didnt get any loot worth talking about either, lol.

This weeks plans are to hatch, hatch, and hatch some more. We plan on doing meat runs before work and hatching rex after work. In between this we need to farm for making saddles too and stockpile more artifacts. At this point Im thinking 2 weeks before our 1st boss run, as long as I can find a decent yutty pair by then

• Like 2

So today.. well today was a bit boring. 

I hatched 10 Theri Eggs killed 7 of them cus no female.. So I just stood there for 8 hours handfeeding them.. Well and I hatched 6 featherlights , 1 died due to foodbug while I was cooking a meal :( rip marsy..

We powerleveled our finished argent a bit and upgraded our base a bit more, but thats all. nothing special this day :)

Logged back in after a long break, everything decayed. Starting over as a raft gypsy (unofficial PVE). Discovered a lot of changes, mainly that the new argy is #AMAZING!!!!!!OMFGWHEREHASITBEENALLTHISTIME!!!!!

Totally makes solo better, just about every single one of the issues I've had with solo (that used to piss me off), it solved. Never a quetz again for anything other than picking up things to be tamed.

So farmed up enough metal to run 3 full loads for 5 forges. Which still took all day, but that also involved getting an argy and a mobile crafting base/raft setup. Then built an awesome motorboat and went to bed with 4 hours left before I had to wake up for work.

Its good to be back....

• Like 6

I did my weekly feeding and resetting trip and decided to play a bit on my Legacy servers. Took my lv 80ish Argent to the desert to kill some Mantises for chitin to make cp and got enough to make some greenhouse walls and a few roofs, but not enough. So I decided to go to island where I had - HAD - a char with some stacks cp in inventory and got some more from beaver dams, but then didn't want to wait forever for the nearby drop to appear. So, although I knew better, I took my only tame I had - HAD - there, a 170ish horse, to go to the green ob and ofc got Unicorned and killed by a Raptor. That pounce attack is really stupid. Didn't even wait for the message to appear that my horse was killed also and logged off. I might not come back to that server after this xD

I then went to the non Legacy ragna server and game crashed right away as always on there, but still managed to tame a 150 Equus. It sadly didn't get any good stats, so I just left it there, mated Allos and went back to SE, where I hatched some Argents and Tapes. Someone on the server could use the horse I tamed on ragna earlier so I brought it over and gave it to a good home. Once I could leave the babies for a while I went to aberration to replace the glide suit I'd lost last week on SE and bring some more, farmed some gems and noticed that a spot I'd laid eye on a while back had opened up, so I put down some pillars to start building there within the next days :D

Back on SE I mated some Jerboas trying to finally get a full white girl for my male, but really timed it badly, thanks to my tribemate the babies survived while I was having dinner :D again no full white girl, but raising them anyway since they hardly ever live longer than a day :P

So, today's ARK was part good and part not so much lol

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Very busy weekend after ending Friday night trying to grab a male Mantis for our girl to boost the eggs for imprint kibble only to lose my RAFT and the only 2 deathworm horns I had for the Mantis to be killed immediately by an alpha raptor from nowhere soon as it tamed!!

Did some more community building.  Helped out a tribe from the Netherlands by giving him a lift home after he died and lost his bird and did some trading with our Welsh player - very good team player and really active in helping others out on the server.  Only simple trades - we live in The Bay (Pirate Bay, Ragnarok, Unofficial) and with our Basil have ridiculously  easy access to Sillica Pearls from the underwater cave by the Sunken Ship so swapped for some Obsidian (he lives nearer Volcano).  

Saturday I mainly concentrated on completing the breeding platform/hatchery that Hep started and working on base breeders for our tames.  So far we have managed to get a guaranteed base level 233 REX and 232 Pteranadon.  Did more trades of Pteranadon eggs for Allosaur eggs (only low level but we need a girl for kibble) and our Pterano eggs were cheap :)

Sunday I scouted for a spot and built a Wyvern trap and realised that my Ptera needs a LOT more stamina to run from the Wyverns after an egg snatch!!! Sooo close to getting me, managed to do one last barrel roll through a tight gap finally losing them before dropping to the floor out of stamina!! soooo close!

The plan is to hatch some of these Wyvern eggs next weekend and hope they don't ask for Mantis kibble to imprint.  We now have a collection: 1 x 95 Poison, 1 x 100 Fire, 2 x 170 Fire, 1 x 165 Lightnin, 1 x 175 Lightnin and 1 x 180 Lightning.

• Like 4

Wasnt going to have much to talk about today, did a meat run on the rexs and a little dino organizing, but then found this guy while out farming meat.

y4m07PBdX1Ne_fafMWDoVmej1xjQvoXLn5cPc96e

Meet Butt Stallion (name inspired from Borderlands 2) I was just about to chomp him with my rex for meat and hide when I realized it was a unicorn. So we rushed back and grabbed an argent to pick him up and tame him. Its was only lvl 97 pre tame, but it was a unicorn :D Only the 2nd one I've ever been able to tame in ark.

I also downed a 167 female stego outside our base, dropped some mejo berries in it and forgot about it. Remembered an hour later and went to check on it and it was gone. Looked around thinking it woke up and a raptor pins me. So thats what happened to it, i thought. Nbd Im in full flak with 1k armor and 750hp so I wait till he lets me go then introduce him to my ascendent pump shotty, lol

So tonight we hatch more rex and tomorrow gather more meat followed by hatching more rex and gathering more meat, lol. This weekends main focus will be taming a pair of yutty, cave running and gathering metal for rex saddles

• Like 5

On 5/18/2018 at 12:18 PM, Aushegun said:

Black and Orange are my favorite too! My home town school system was "the Tigers" and so all of our athletic gear from elementary thru High School was a combo of Black Orange and White. Spinos are my first love in ARK, and only because of their size commitment, did I stop breeding them when I got to about 50.  But I always wanted an all black or black and orange one.  Earlier this week I found just such one, and a level 150! But it was in a section with a ton of other baddies, and I did not have the supplies with me to build a trap to tame it in.  That was actually on my list to due this weekend.  Hope it is still alive!

PS4 - Single Player - Ragnarok

The bad news is the 150 Black and Orange Spino was no where to be found this weekend. :(  The good news is I found a mated boosted pair of 145 black bodied spinos, and tamed both up! I also found a green level 150 female, and was taming her, when a freaking raptor jumped down from the cliff above, and pinned me to the ground right next to the spino. (I had gotten off my wyvern to check the torpor of the spino)  And while attacking me, the raptor apparently got in a couple of hits on the spino, as she ended up only 209. :(

But at least I can start using the two black ones in my breeding program. They both turned out with good stats. I'll try to breed in some of the Easter colors.

I also hatched a rex egg this morning, and at the first imprint, it asked for a kibble I don't have. So I spent a lot of the rest of the weekend taming up kibble farm pairs. (Scorps, raptor, Gallis, Terrors, Turtles, Pachy, etc.)  I also bred my two level 150 Sloths, and got  nice baby out of that.

Also tamed up 3 Yutys for boss battles. I wanted a pair, so I could breed them first in case of death. But while taming the first female, another female of a high level spawned in, and came right near the trap, so as soon as the first one stood up, I moved her out of the trap, and kited the better one into it. 

I also moved a dozen allos over to the Green OB holding pen, in prep for a boss battle. Since I have so many allos, I will try them first, along with a couple rexs and Yuty/pig.  MIght as well use them up first.

I grabbed about 30 drops this weekend, and once again, no Rex/All saddles/BP.  But did get another ASC Sloth BP, and this one I can actually make in my Beaver, so crafted up a couple of those. Also got a JM Yuty saddle BP, so made a few of those.

I also went to the pearl cave tunnel in Viking Bay, and was up to about 8k Pearls, when I got the blue screen of death. Re-booted the game, and I was back at the entrance of the cave. SO I had to redo the entire pearl collection. But survived the second time and then wiped out the lobsters for a bunch of black pearls too.

As I posted yesterday, I was unable to play on my private server, because I somehow got switched out of my own 1-person tribe ... no idea what the DILO is going on there. But really sucks if I lose all those dinos and structures I have been building.  At least I managed to transfer a bunch of the Easter dinos last week. to my single player. But I may lose some of the other dinos like my fire wyvern Ghost Pepper, and my mutated Thyla Cool Mint (cooler mutation)

Mondays are normally crazy here at work, so gotta end this here.

Edited by Aushegun
  • Like 3

Guest DJRone89

(Private server - new play through on Primitive+ on The Center)

After finding nothing but level 85 Spinos, I found a level 140 and decided to trap it on my raft. It clipped into my cab and started destroying the place, all the while fighting 3 Turtles.

Finally managed to get unclipped and killed off the Turtles but a Dimorph decided it wanted a turn and bloodied it up.

Finally got it into my raft without further complications, and took it back to my base for taming.

All of this aggro just to tame a Spino before the TLC 2 patch drops on Primitive+. Now to find a mate lol.

Search for xOneWingx on YouTube for his taming raft builds. I use the Giga trapping raft but as it’s Primitive+, I can’t use the motorboat which is the better varient.

On the weekend tamed a 180 something (still figuring out levels) Morellatops. I like em. Also tamed some lowish easter Anky. 

Ive been living on some small cliff face in the canyon area on SE. Ive got two morellatops, a wolf and an anky and things are already getting cramped. Im going to need to expand soon and find a better spot. No fliers so it needs to be semi close to the bulk of materials.

That being said i needed to start getting together a bunch of premade adobe. I went out on the morella and did a huge clay / wood run. Went through two axes and loaded up the morella. Hit a few drops and got a premade mc shotty. I need to start getting gathering tames so as im heading to base im checking all the thornys around, all low odd levels. 7, 14 etc.

I got back and dropped off most of the haul and I went back out to get some cactus sap. On the way I was just goofing around and testing whether i could knock out a doed without tranqs yet. After two doeds I managed to knock out a 47.

Farmed metal and wood around the area as he slowly tamed up and made the trek back to base. Im digging this no flyer play. Paired with the boosted levels really makes for a difficult go. On the way back my doed in tow almost died 3 times. The third time was from a solo 195 wild wolf. It attacked me as I was walking back on the Morella. My 'tops aint no pushover, level 310 (max wild 220 or so) with an ascendant saddle i got from a drop. This sucker brought me to 50% before it died, almost killing my doed a few times too. I was amazed it took so many hits. 

Got everyone back safe, tamed a green jerboa outside gates and saddled up the doed for a quick run before logging. The doed doesnt get sand weight reduction... which is as heavy as normal stone. I dont know how ill farm mass quantities, probably with a weight morella behind it i guess. I figure i should probably use stone for my exterior gates, since I get so much and its the same wood cost as making adobe. Im quickly learning wood is going to be a much needed resource for mass adobe building.

Logging for the night but before id like to ask for some base spots. I scouted green ob and seen vids for red and blue.. they dont seem too great. I need somewhere i can access most materials and i guess close to water. Looks are always a bonus. My brge end result will probably be med-large if it helps 

Edited by d1nk
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, d1nk said:

On the weekend tamed a 180 something (still figuring out levels) Morellatops. I like em. Also tamed some lowish easter Anky. 

Ive been living on some small cliff face in the canyon area on SE. Ive got two morellatops, a wolf and an anky and things are already getting cramped. Im going to need to expand soon and find a better spot. No fliers so it needs to be semi close to the bulk of materials.

That being said i needed to start getting together a bunch of premade adobe. I went out on the morella and did a huge clay / wood run. Went through two axes and loaded up the morella. Hit a few drops and got a premade mc shotty. I need to start getting gathering tames so as im heading to base im checking all the thornys around, all low odd levels. 7, 14 etc.

I got back and dropped off most of the haul and I went back out to get some cactus sap. On the way I was just goofing around and testing whether i could knock out a doed without tranqs yet. After two doeds I managed to knock out a 47.

Farmed metal and wood around the area as he slowly tamed up and made the trek back to base. Im digging this no flyer play. Paired with the boosted levels really makes for a difficult go. On the way back my doed in tow almost died 3 times. The third time was from a solo 195 wild wolf. It attacked me as I was walking back on the Morella. My 'tops aint no pushover, level 310 (max wild 220 or so) with an ascendant saddle i got from a drop. This sucker brought me to 50% before it died, almost killing my doed a few times too. I was amazed it took so many hits. 

Got everyone back safe, tamed a green jerboa outside gates and saddled up the doed for a quick run before logging. The doed doesnt get sand weight reduction... which is as heavy as normal stone. I dont know how ill farm mass quantities, probably with a weight morella behind it i guess. I figure i should probably use stone for my exterior gates, since I get so much and its the same wood cost as making adobe. Im quickly learning wood is going to be a much needed resource for mass adobe building.

Logging for the night but before id like to ask for some base spots. I scouted green ob and seen vids for red and blue.. they dont seem too great. I need somewhere i can access most materials and i guess close to water. Looks are always a bonus. My brge end result will probably be med-large if it helps 

Since your not doing flyers, Kangaroos are great pack mules in SE, they can out run anything and have a great carry weight. When I played SE I had an army of them for picking up oil or metal

• Like 1

Last night we raised 8 rex, and I underestimated how much meat we needed so I had to do a run mid raise, lol. Didnt get any mutation but did get an awesome combo of parent colors on one rex 

y4mFGliB74or75YKRW_LWFLDsyKXPsPsEZ5K06tE

This morning we did a meat run which doubled as a rex leveling run. Killed an alpha rex, alpha carno, and alpha raptor so it was a good run and we got about 6k meat which should be enough for tonights hatch session

• Like 5

Well last night I mainly ended up shaking myself to pieces IRL using the petrol hedge trimmer - I now feel for my IG character who is constantly swinging a heavy chainsaw for wood recently.

Once my arms had given in I returned to ARK but didn't really have a plan last night so just jumped on and collected some materials to continue my cave build.  Managed to complete my workshop (small build with Smithy, (S+) Converter, Fabricator, Chemistry Bench, 8 standard Forges and a few double storage chests.

I opened up the place unlocking the doors and naming everything except for 2 forges and my storage chests "Public" - leaving a few surplus materials in them to get people going.

I then started on my stables - not sure what design to go with yet but at the moment it's 4-5 wood dino gateways long with the floors in the animal compartments made of Thatch for that semi-authentic Hay bale style and any walls/rails and walking platforms are then made using Wood.

I will try and get some pictures in the light - ones I took last night in the dark are ridiculously dark and even though I know what I built struggle to see it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Just a quick update now that I'm on and it's light in my cave to take pictures:

WaterfallFishing.jpg

My cave looking away from the waterfall towards the dock.

WelcomeDock.jpg

The dock and bridge up to land when coming in on the waters.

LandEntrance.jpg

The land entrance from the side of the cave.

PublicCrafting.jpg

My finished crafting workshop. 

PublicCraftingInside.jpg

The inside of my crafting workshop - smithy/chem bench, fabricator and all but 2 forges all open to the public.

PublicGarden.jpgMy small garden, again unlocked to the public with a seed bank box and honey on tap ;)

DinoStables.jpgLast but not least.. the dino stables.  1st on the left is private, rest are unlocked for public use.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MirageUK said:

Just a quick update now that I'm on and it's light in my cave to take pictures:

WaterfallFishing.jpg

My cave looking away from the waterfall towards the dock.

WelcomeDock.jpg

The dock and bridge up to land when coming in on the waters.

LandEntrance.jpg

The land entrance from the side of the cave.

PublicCrafting.jpg

My finished crafting workshop. 

PublicCraftingInside.jpg

The inside of my crafting workshop - smithy/chem bench, fabricator and all but 2 forges all open to the public.

PublicGarden.jpgMy small garden, again unlocked to the public with a seed bank box and honey on tap ;)

DinoStables.jpgLast but not least.. the dino stables.  1st on the left is private, rest are unlocked for public use.

That looks awesome, i really need to make an outpost that is focused on looks, most of my bases end up as boring boxes, lol

• Like 3

More recently I've been focused on getting to the Gamma level Center Arena. I recently looked through the prerequisites I wanted to meet before I get to the boss fight. I have the Artifacts of the Clever, Hunter, Massive and Devourer, but I still need the Artifacts of the Pack and Brute. I want my army to be made up of 5 Rexes, 5 Allosaurs, 2 Therizinosaurs, 2 Spinosaurs, 2 Yutyrannus, 2 Daeodon and 2 Megalosaurs. At the time when I was looking over my prerequisites I had 4 Rexes, 1 Allosaur, 1 Therizinosaur, 2 Spinosaurs, 1 Yuty, 0 Daeodons and 2 Megalosaurs. I also had managed to craft full Riot Gear and a Riot Shield. Another one of my goals is to tame every dino in Ark and find some kind of unique use for it by taming every single dino for every possible role that it has. I have tamed most of the dinos that I wanted to before I faced the Gamma Center Arena. The only ones I was missing were the Hyaenodon, Megatherium, 2 Parasaurs, Procoptodon, Direwolf and Argentavis. I decided that the place I was falling behind most in my Boss-Battling Army, so I decided to go tame that 5th Rex since it was pretty much garanteed to be an easy tame.

Luckily for me I never bothered to tear down the Lava Island taming pen that I used for my Giga, Tiny, and since then I had also used it to tame up my high level Spino Arturia. I found a level 150 female Rex (my first female) and lead her over to the pen, trapped her in it, knocked her out, and let the taming process begin. I was sitting around with my Argy Cloud killing things for prime meat, feeding it to the Rex etc. I decided that I was bored and wanted to go do a multi-tame. I looked through my list to see if there was anything that I still hadn't tamed that spawned on the lava island.

The first thing I saw was the fact that I wanted another Argentavis for the sake of having a heavy Transport bird, whereas Cloud, my current Argy is a badass battle bird. I made sure that the Rex had enough prime meat to last it a few minutes and went off to find a high level Argy. I found a Male level 140 very quickly and began to lead it closer to the taming pen so that when I knocked it out I wouldn't need to wander too far back and forth. Once I had the Argy in a pretty good place I went back to replenish the unconscious Rex's Prime Meat Supply. I then went back to the Argy and started firing on it with tranq arrows. Cloud acted as a dummy target for the wild Argy (with 15k health, he could handle it). The difficult part of the tame was when the wild Argy started flying away. I made chase on Cloud and managed to chase it into a cliffside. I knocked it out there with one additional arrow. I then went out and hunted for some prime meat for both the Argy and the Rex and brought it back to them.

I realized that I would still be doing some waiting so I decided to go back to my list to see if there would be anything convenient to tame. I decided to go after a Direwolf and luckily enough the first one I saw was a level 140, so I got it to chase me back to near where the Argy and Rex were knocked out, stood on a short cliff that it couldn't climb up, and knocked it out. I went out hunting for more prime meat for my three unconscious dinos and brought it back. When I was flying back to give some to the Rex I found her standing awake and tamed at level 223. Since my first level 200+ rex was a male named King, and he stands as by far my strongest dino, I decided to name this one Queen. After the Gamma Center fight she'll be the mother of the next generation of high level Rexes, two of which will undoubtedly be named Prince and Princess. 

After that the Argy and Direwolf tamed up at about the same time. Cloud is a bird that is completely white, which is why I named him how I did. This new Argy was instead a combination of Grey hues. I decided for that reason to name him Storm. The Direwolf I couldn't think of a great name for so I named him Lobo. I loaded Queen and Lobo onto the back of my Quetzal, Victoria, and set Cloud and Storm to follow. Transporting them back to base was a synch.

I then decided that I was severely lacking in Allosaurs so I went to The Center (the floating island in the middle of the Center map yes it's confusing.) to see if I could find some. Unlike high level animals on the lava island, high level Allosaurs on The Center proved very difficult to find. I found plenty of Allosaurs, but the majority didn't even reach level 100. I flew around for over two hours, died twice and found nothing. I then decided to say 'screw it' and do a full-map wipe of wild dinos. That seemed to do the job. Unfortunately, once again, I found a disproportionate amount of disappointingly low level Allosaurs. It took another hour of searching to finally find a level 145. Due to the full map wipe it was stuck on another Allosaur; only level 55. I managed to only knock out the high level one and then kill the low level one without harming the unconscious one. I put some Prime Meat into the Allosaur and then left to try and search for another one. As you'd expect I had no luck in that endeavor, and died again. I managed to get back to my Allosaur. Once it tamed up...well...this is gonna take some explaining. So I was actually livestreaming all of this (at least the boring Allosaur part) and two of the people in my stream were young brothers and they both wanted the Allosaur named after their account names, and they were fighting over who it would be named after. We decided to name a combination of the two and now I have a level 210 Allosaur named RayKillFreezor. I don't think I'm ever gonna do the thing where I name dinos after stream viewers again because good god their argument in the chat was more trouble than it was worth...

I then went out the next day to see if I could find another high level allosaur. To my surprise I actually managed to find one. I started shooting at it and it ran off the edge of the island into Megalodon infested water -_-.

I decided to take a break from Allosaurus hunting for the time being. Next time I'm on Ark I'll probably try and tame a Therizinosaur. It'll take forever, but I can tame other stuff at the same time too.

Edit: OH! And I found a Mastercraft Argy saddle Blueprint for Cloud and Storm. Now my prehistoric Fighter Jet is even more invincible.

Edited by prodigy1202
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, prodigy1202 said:

I realized that I would still be doing some waiting so I decided to go back to my list to see if there would be anything convenient to tame. I decided to go after a Direwolf and luckily enough the first one I saw was a level 140, so I got it to chase me back to near where the Argy and Rex were knocked out, stood on a short cliff that it couldn't climb up, and knocked it out. I went out hunting for more prime meat for my three unconscious dinos and brought it back. When I was flying back to give some to the Rex I found her standing awake and tamed at level 223. Since my first level 200+ rex was a male named King, and he stands as by far my strongest dino, I decided to name this one Queen. After the Gamma Center fight she'll be the mother of the next generation of high level Rexes, two of which will undoubtedly be named Prince and Princess. 

I would strongly suggest breeding her multiple times before you take her to the boss fight.  Just in case something happens to her.

This was our evening last night 

y4m1JzpHyxPnSZaAskslnyxTxYG_HC9vomq7atgV

Got 13 boss rex from 7 eggs (still no mutations). We now how 20 boss rex, well technically 21 but I added that cool looking one I posted a picture of yesterday to the breeding group, so we have 4 females and 1 male tied up to s+ hitching post to pop out eggs every 18 hrs or so. I still have to hatch 2 or 3 more for my brother to imprint on but that's no big deal. And I've decided rather then breed a bunch of spares, I'm just going to stockpile fertilized eggs for the next few weeks and hatch them as I need replacements since they only take 5 hrs to raise.

This morning we just took a pair to start leveling. My plan is to get all of them to 700 melee first then take them out again to pump up the hp. I found something odd but nice, if you run through the swamp chomping trees, for some reason it gives you a lot of xp, gained several levels in just a few minutes and that was without any explorer notes.

Tomorrow we may switch gears and focus on gathering for the saddles. We need about 16k ingots and 100k hide to make the 19 MC saddles , although we can get the hide while leveling rex

Edited by Jabnlab
  • Like 3

Official PVE Server 866
The Island
Xbox One

Didnt get as much time as id like this weekend but i have decieded im gonna make my base at redwood forest my main base. i have made a larger 4x5 house on pillars with only one poking through but is hidden my ramp stairs. (Grid Reference 54.3 - 41.7), Its a 2 story box house and with a barn style roof.

Logged off and onto my Single player and done some electrical grid testing, and have found a very neat way of hiding the generator and most of the electrics,by placing a small room under the floor on the pillars then i have hatchs on the stair to turn it off if needed, the 2 fridges fit perfect under the stairs and can be hidden behind a window frame too.

logged back onto Server and put it in place along side fridge and also fabricator, Also have an insutrial grill to but not 100% happy with where i placed it but it will do for now.

I had day off tuesday so put in some solid hours grinding materials and also built a 4x4x4 thatch hatchery on pillars again, will make it out of wood and stone at some point. just need to figure out if i want to run wire from one builing to the other or make a seperate power grid, will only be used for hatching and then dino storage.

also pillard off small section of the beach and slightly larger outside fence Perimeter too.

will be making a small hut for storage boxs then i can take both my argy's and make the great move. hoping to have it all done after work this week and the hatchery set up and stocked ready for this weekend's event and hatch my first dino !

Would pics be wanted/allowed in these posts too?  

• Like 3