So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

Last night we hatched 2 more argy eggs and only got males again, so now theres 2 more hsulers.

I thought today was going to end without much to report on. Main plan was to tame a bunch of female scorps and do a meat run. While looking for the scorps on my argy I saw a 187 pig and we had just enough eggs for kibble for it. Just as I went in for the grab a yutty screams and we take off feared :( After the fear wears off i try again, grab a pig and get feared again. And I grabbed the wrong pig.

Fed up I give up and head home. On the way home I spot a 217 male argy, pretty too, mostly white body with red feet, so I had to have it. Kite it to our pen and we drop it. While Its starving I take one more shot at the pig. Yutty was swimming and fighting a shark...but the 187 was no where to be found :( Either it despawned or was killed. So we gather enough prime for the argy and tame it.

Final thing we went on a meat run with the bears for another round of argy and bear breeding tonight, my wife still needs a female bear. After the run i noticed one of the bears had 4 plant x so i converted them to s+ plant x and planted them on our roof to kill the seagulls that like to get our dinos scattered, lol

All we have left to do for a weekend of rex taming is get more scorp eggs, not a big deal if we dont because rex arent terrible to tame on mutton/prime. I'm also going to start building our "rex factory" breeding facility. We found a large flat spot so we just have to start building. I'm thinking 20x20 with a massive fenced in yard so we can do several rex at once.

Our growing argy army, the one in front is the new one. And I usually wear flak but it was super hot so i broke out the cloth, lol

y4mGoTBbXq5SljAsjn8BQY_eD9DJixOcrZ7v2DJ_

Edited by Jabnlab
  • Like 4

Fairly busy and entertaining week in Ark

A big part of my week consisted of more trades than normal. Actually my last two sessions have. Trading always draws me back in. 

Trades;

Traded 20k ingots and 8.4k crystal for a raised 265 hatch melee Giga that came with a 123.3 armor saddle. I've been against going for a Giga but the price was too good coming from a buddy of mine. I am getting the itch to raise one of my own. I'll probably wait until summer as I want to do it right so want the time and I think there is a chance 300 melee will be on the market for PS4 PvE by then. If not, I'll raise a 295 hatch melee. Already discussed terms of a deal on that. I store the Giga out in our desert base away from the main base and kentro spawns. With a teleporter out there I can get it wherever I need it across the map in seconds. 

I've been trading several excess blueprints for poly and artifacts last couple of days. That helps me tremendously since I have noticed despite my relative success in cave's I don't really enjoy running them all that much. 

Acquired a 439 hatch melee Abberant anky. love that trade. used some excess BP's for a male. 

I traded two of my 10.3k hp, 2184 stamina, 331 melee Yuty eggs for a tek behemoth set. I'll add that to the flyer barn as i continue turning that into an all tek build. 

Got a good offer the green beak mute Quetz and it'll net me 20 artifacts. Happy with that. 

Also got some artifacts for some pre-made Rex saddles. I was running low and still need to acquire a few others to make sure I have complete sets but it lessens needing to farm caves/rely on my allies farming caves and so i can contribute properly in boss fights while taming and breeding the things I really like to do.  

Probably some other trades plus trades on the docket. 

Taming;

I tamed a nice pre-tame hp Direwolf. It got a bad roll in hp though so I killed it. I also have been hunting hard for a hp bump on the Megaloceros' but 0 luck there. 

Raises;

I hatched 93 eggs this weekend. As per usual I only kept a select few. 

Currently raising a new clean female Quetz. i'll add her to my breeding pool. 

I got a hp mutation on a male Quetz. (9996 to 10.3k hp). I am going to hold him for future breeding especially since my footprint is offset with the green beak mute being moved and I am taking the original orange wing female over to my buddy on his island server, orange is his favorite color. 

I also hatched and raised a new male breeder Argy. he pulled in the new clean hp (4015 to 4088) as well as the 1300 stamina and 768 weight. No weight mutations though yet on the Argy line. 

I raised a new higher melee Anky (prior to acquiring the 439 melee) that I got from a buddy. 408 hatch melee. I'll use him as my primary farmer for the time being and start selling/killing off my old breed. 

I also raised 2 female Abberant anky's off eggs I got from my tribe mate. They are strictly breeders to get the 439 melee guaranteed so I can hand out eggs to my allies. They'll go to my buddy who does nothing but anky's once I get the 439 guaranteed since he keeps hatching Abberant males. 

I am currently raising 5 yuty's. when they are done i'll need to Reevaluate my Yuty stock and sell some of them off. i got a lot of different markers that made me keep 5. 

A low mute male (5 mutations) 3 are legit the other two are bad breeding but it gives me enough room if i want to start stat mutation breeding for my own giggles. He is 10.3k hp, 2184 stamina, 355 melee. 

A male with the blue and yellow. I now have that color somewhat guaranteed with the stats as I have 2 females of the same. Still open mutations on both sides though so it could change. 

A blue male that finally got all the stats together. I can now kill off the one I got the color from and try to pull my yellow crown/tail onto that. 

A male with the dull yellow, pink crown/tail, and blue limbs. This gives me a male and female with the good stats with the yellow and pink. I will actually be crossbreeding them, trying to pull my bright yellow on. 

5af46ba13088e_YBPYuty.thumb.jpg.5cc5617308df1bbc75bb39cbc392ea1f.jpg

A new color and stat mutation. Went from 355 melee to 367 melee and pulled a very nice lavender coat. 

5af46c212d2be_LavBlueyuty.thumb.jpg.d51c3a329583d5f7c2fb2018f45937f6.jpg

I'm not sure what direction to go with this one or what color's to try and add in but with that melee upgrade he's a keeper. 

Rest of the weekend;

Ran a couple boss fights. Two for my alliance and two to help out some other friends. We won all 4 though my other friends took a serious hit on their Rex's (loss 14 total). They need better saddles. I am giving them access to my blueprint. 

Satisfying week overall. I'm not sure what's on the docket but am excited for the next round of hatchings to continue my lines growth. 

Until next week. 

• Like 7

So, 

DLC's are on sale so i got abberation(again), would hve have got season pass but needed £10 within a few days which wouldn't happen so i got abberation cheap insted. I dont know weather to make my own private server or go on my old official. If i go on official i will be lvl68 as i had already played when it was newer. Aim is to get tames from abberation on to my min server on rag, mainly ravengers and shoulder pets for now as i am unable to get drakes as i will be basically starting again . 

Over weekend hoping to steal and incubate some wyvern eggs and tame a few daedons while i wait so they heal the baby when it is born while i get some milk. Probably tame another frog and kapro to get some breeding as they are fast tames on 1x taming. 

Next 2x taming event probably get some larger tames like a yuty and a griff. 

• Like 2

Last night we bred our bears again and hatched another argy egg and finally got females for my wife. Imprinted both at 100%. 

This morning we took our battle argys out to level them. I am really liking the rate alphas spawn on the island. They are so nice for leveling dinos. Found an alpha raptor nearby and killed it. Then I remembered seeing 2 alpha carnos in the snow a few days ago. So we head there and sure enough, 2 150 alpha carnos right next to each other. We seperate them so they weren't mate boosting each other and start fighting the first and its getting knock down the mountain, and lands ontop of a yutty as its getting bloody. We try to quickly kill the yutty before getting feared as its back is turned, but end up getting feared and my wife gets stuck under the yutty and carno. It got hairy for a minute but she got free and after the fear wore off we finish the fight. Heal up a bit and head after alpha carno 2 before heading back to base. Both argies are now at 10k hp and 700 melee. Not bad considering the hp nerf yesterday

On the way home I grabbed a 150 pig to tame. It goes down and we accidently get one more shot off...debate for a minute on if we should wake it back up, but because we were short on time decide to tame it as is, and it only dropped to 90% efficiency so not terrible.

Last thing we did was level the ravagers for a bit preparing for some cave runs this weekend. We killed another alpha raptor before heading back. We are aiming for 10kish hp and are putting the rest into hp and i think we managed to get to 10k hp

So our major plans for this weekend are to tame as many lvl 210+ rexes as we can find, and in between start building the "rex factory". Once my brother gets on tomorrow evening we plan on hitting the 3 caves required for broodmother a few times to start stockpiling artifacts. Hopefully the cave runs go a little smoother this time with a pack of 4 or 5 imprinted ravagers and of course we will be bringing antidote.

• Like 3

A pegomastax stole titanoboa kibble from me. I only realized when it was too late.

Please Wildcard, it should say in huge flashing letters in the middle of your screen when a pego stole titanoboa kibble from you. It took weeks to get that kibb because titbos suck. It was a shattering and painful moment.

Edited by AdligerAdler
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, AdligerAdler said:

A pegomastax stole titanoboa kibble from me. I only realized when it was too late.

Please Wildcard, it should say in huge flashing letters in the middle of your screen when a pego stole titanoboa kibble from you. It took weeks to get that kibb because titbos suck. It was a shattering and painful moment.

That stinks. A little tip, if your carrying something of value, keep a stack of mejos in the last slot of your hotbar and the pegos will steal those first, may even tame it if its low level.

• Like 2

PS4 - Private Server - Ragnarok

Jumped on for just a little time last night ... took out the newest Griffin, and we went out Quetz hunting.  Quickly found the Easter colored one I had seen before. Only Level 30, but it would be my starter. Well we finally dropped it, and of course it felling into a lake. So that was a waste of time.   

Continued searching and found a level 50, got that one dropped and it landed perfectly in a safe spot on the edge of the snow mountain. Tamed it up and flew home. On the way, I saw a 130 Easter colored Q had spawned, so I know what I am going after this weekend!

• Like 3

Aberration - modded single player: Breeding, Building and Basilisks

So, as per my last update I was just about ready to breed and hatch my next round of featherlights, and I followed through with hatching four more, looking for that second mutation...which I got with one, but...it was the food stat and not a used color region again, and male to boot when my only other mutation is a stamina mutation on a male. So, it happened, but it’s not exactly usable. I have them up to 85% mature...then we just keep trying. I can see why people recommend you choose an animal that has all six color regions. Naturally my shoulder birds aren’t even close.

Better news on my other breeding project - breeding my wyverns with the help of the S+ mutator. I was using my natural gold female Ayumi and a bronze with gold/orange wings.

I had a mixed male born that I named Aeolus and recolored in shades of blue as part of my Pern collection...I’ll just need a brown male now to have the set. But much more excitingly, I had a second generation gold female born that I named Tiamat. Given my obsession with my gold wyverns, I’m just enamored with her.

Meanwhile, I’m real estate shopping again, because extra levels on my main facility is only a bandaid on my shoulder pet hoarding problem, and for the sake of my poor game I’m looking for somewhere to build an offsite facility to move my low level tiny dragons and unused featherlights out to. I’m still hunting for a decent spot, but I also spent several hours gathering and stocking stone, wood and thatch to start crafting pieces for when I find a spot.

In between gathering runs I was hunting for a good female otter, too, because I want to breed them but the females I have all have pretty garbage stats. And on my way out the side door to go grab another load of stone, I discovered a certain someone had come to apply for the open basilisk position I’ve had for ages.

I don’t know how she got to right outside the door in the time since I last used it, and I was admittedly being careless because I’d more or less cleared my usual gathering area of most of the problems, so by discovered I mean “OH GOD OH GOD WHY?!” and a frantic sprint around the side of the building to scramble to a different door before she could nail me, knock me out and eat me.

From the safety of the hangar I got to a window position where I could scope my assailent and discovered that a level 100 female basilisk had delivered herself to my doorstep - literally. I’ve been searching for a three-digit female basilisk quite literally for months.

Hours and hours of time were spent at the Portal with one of the dragons or wyverns, casually consuming the wildlife because there was always a basilisk spawn or two up at the starting area of the map (because nothing says “Welcome to Aberration,” quite like getting immediately consumed by a mythical snake monster) to no avail...but at last I’d found one.

So I grabbed one of my dragons and a couple of junker rock drake eggs and set about the ordeal of making her mine...and on success had tamed Meretseger...joining Renenutet and Wadjet, and I’d completed my set of Egyptian snake goddesses. With Apophis...one of the Egyptian snake gods, whom I tamed to get the mate boost for my ladies.

So, mission accomplished there...a new set of featherlights will be happening soon. Lots of crafting of construction pieces to come, and a slightly better solution to my hoarding problem, just as soon as I find a build site.

A67B8AD9-CE72-4F3C-8B92-C7D7E6F96630.jpeg

210FDC9D-B731-41FB-8FEB-B536F3E34B02.jpeg

32BA46A1-551C-4C10-92C2-4221509BBA4E.jpeg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, LadyCrescent said:

I don’t know how she got to right outside the door in the time since I last used it, and I was admittedly being careless because I’d more or less cleared my usual gathering area of most of the problems, so by discovered I mean “OH GOD OH GOD WHY?!” and a frantic sprint around the side of the building to scramble to a different door before she could nail me, knock me out and eat me.

Exactly how I "discovered" my first Basilisk in Abberation! :)

• Haha 1

(Needed a break from dedicated server life, so I fired up a new SP game on Ragnarok. I decided to start in a more difficult spot than I usually would, too, so I spawned in as close to the Red Obi as it would let me.)

Scratch wrist.

Panicked look around.

Whew, nothing dangerous. But . . . I’m cold and getting hungrier by the second. After gathering berries, I go about the usual stuff, crafting stone pick, crafting stone axe, jumping thirty feet into the air because a pteranodon landed behind me while I was in my menus. Sheesh.

Then I decide to start heading south for the obelisk. Several minutes later. . . . Hmm, swimming might be a good idea in order to avoid those terror birds I see farther along the beach. Sploosh. Cold-cold-cold, shark-shark-shark, back to the beach I go.

The birds eventually hightail it after something and disappear into the forest, so I take a chance and wade past that spot. I’m pretty sure my constant chant of, “Please don’t see me. Please don’t see me.” helps cloak me somehow, getting me safely past.

Continuing onward, I’m starting to feel like I might actually make it to the little island that the giant obelisk is hovering over. Of course, these thoughts are soon interrupted.

Stomp!

“Um….”

STOmp!

“This can’t be go--”

STOMP!

“CARNO!”

So I’m running down the beach like the kid from the “Home Alone” movies, dodging around rocks and driftwood as I go. Eventually, I come to a stop, huffing and puffing, and glance over my shoulder. No. Carno. In. Sight.

“Haha! I rule!”

Then I realize how loud that was and maniacally whisper it a few more times to even things out.

To make a long story somewhat less longer than . . . um . . . long. I make it to the obi in one piece and start a small base. Things go well, except for hide, because there’s no easy pickings around, like dodos and dilos, but I’m closing in on a bed, having decided to forgo a sleeping bag due to hide scarcity. That’s when the terror bird gets me, and I spawn way to the north. And again for the second time a few minutes later. And . . . once more a few minutes after that because good things for terror birds happen in threes. Sigh!

So as I’m heading south for the third time in very recent history, I’m thinking nothing but good thoughts about terror birds in general. That’s when I run across a max level gigantopithecus. I’m like, “Woo Hoo!” time to pound that bird into mush. Berries in hand, I start following it around. But I’m not getting any taming/feeding prompts. There’s something popping up, but it disappears so quick, I can’t make out what it is. That’s when it whirls around on me.

“Dude! What are you doing?” it asks.

Having expected to be pounded into mush myself, I’m kind of taken aback when that doesn’t happen. “Um….”

The gigantopithecus starts tapping its foot.

“Um,” I reiterate.

Evidently it takes pity on me. “Look, if you’re trying to tame me you need to be level 30.”

“Um,” I utter, witty as ever.

“Are you level 30?” it asks. “And if you say, ‘Um,’ one more time, I’m going to turn you into a pancake.”

So that’s how I learned about the level requirement for taming gigantopithecuses.

(It’s amazing how long I’ve played this game for and am still learning new things.)

Edited by Chudz66
Evidently, I don't know which way is north and south on Ragnarok. Heh.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Chudz66 said:

(Needed a break from dedicated server life, so I fired up a new SP game on Ragnarok. I decided to start in a more difficult spot than I usually would, too, so I spawned in as close to the Red Obi as it would let me.)

Scratch wrist.

Panicked look around.

Whew, nothing dangerous. But . . . I’m cold and getting hungrier by the second. After gathering berries, I go about the usual stuff, crafting stone pick, crafting stone axe, jumping thirty feet into the air because a pteranodon landed behind me while I was in my menus. Sheesh.

Then I decide to start heading south for the obelisk. Several minutes later. . . . Hmm, swimming might be a good idea in order to avoid those terror birds I see farther along the beach. Sploosh. Cold-cold-cold, shark-shark-shark, back to the beach I go.

The birds eventually hightail it after something and disappear into the forest, so I take a chance and wade past that spot. I’m pretty sure my constant chant of, “Please don’t see me. Please don’t see me.” helps cloak me somehow, getting me safely past.

Continuing onward, I’m starting to feel like I might actually make it to the little island that the giant obelisk is hovering over. Of course, these thoughts are soon interrupted.

Stomp!

“Um….”

STOmp!

“This can’t be go--”

STOMP!

“CARNO!”

So I’m running down the beach like the kid from the “Home Alone” movies, dodging around rocks and driftwood as I go. Eventually, I come to a stop, huffing and puffing, and glance over my shoulder. No. Carno. In. Sight.

“Haha! I rule!”

Then I realize how loud that was and maniacally whisper it a few more times to even things out.

To make a long story somewhat less longer than . . . um . . . long. I make it to the obi in one piece and start a small base. Things go well, except for hide, because there’s no easy pickings around, like dodos and dilos, but I’m closing in on a bed, having decided to forgo a sleeping bag due to hide scarcity. That’s when the terror bird gets me, and I spawn way to the north. And again for the second time a few minutes later. And . . . once more a few minutes after that because good things for terror birds happen in threes. Sigh!

So as I’m heading south for the third time in very recent history, I’m thinking nothing but good thoughts about terror birds in general. That’s when I run across a max level gigantopithecus. I’m like, “Woo Hoo!” time to pound that bird into mush. Berries in hand, I start following it around. But I’m not getting any taming/feeding prompts. There’s something popping up, but it disappears so quick, I can’t make out what it is. That’s when it whirls around on me.

“Dude! What are you doing?” it asks.

Having expected to be pounded into mush myself, I’m kind of taken aback when that doesn’t happen. “Um….”

The gigantopithecus starts tapping its foot.

“Um,” I reiterate.

Evidently it takes pity on me. “Look, if you’re trying to tame me you need to be level 30.”

“Um,” I utter, witty as ever.

“Are you level 30?” it asks. “And if you say, ‘Um,’ one more time, I’m going to turn you into a pancake.”

So that’s how I learned about the level requirement for taming gigantopithecuses.

(It’s amazing how long I’ve played this game for and am still learning new things.)

Baha great tale. North is always up ;)

• Like 1

Today in Ark I found out a guild mate didnt remove a player on their server and player stole a bunch of items.   I told them just let me know and Ill go to those servers and make sure everyone knows that that person/guild is a group of thieves.

Raised some nice moschops, direbears, abr direbears, helped guild mates with wyverns, rex's, gigas.

Old tribe mate from when the devs wiped us for unknown reasons decided to log on and within 10 minutes had him taming a basilo but he had quite a bit of ring rust from being gone for 10 months that he died like 12x.   I laughed, he laughed, I laughed at him.   It was nice.

Now im spending the rest of the night jumping servers feeding everyone's dinos.  

• Like 2

Today we set out with one goal in mind...tame rex :) Rather then fly around looking we decided to do it on bears and explore while we were at it. So we loaded up with kibble and tranq arrows, fixed our bows and brought along with 6 s+ stone dino gateways for a "portable" taming pen . Didnt take long to find our first rex, a lvl 187 female. So we tranqed her, but decided to prime tame her instead of kibble since we were limited on kibble. We kind of just derped around killing stuff while she starved. Timer went off and we threw prime in her and she was tamed. Nothing crazy stats wise...but hey it was our 1st rex on this server. Most noteworthy stats were 10k hp and 2500 stam. 

So we get her home and start looking again. A half hour goes by and only low lvls were found. We eventually wind up near green obelisk, on the river that boarders the redwoods. And out of the corner of my eye I spot a rex, and its a 180 male :D. So we clear out a spot, drop the pen and kill off any distractions near it. Then we tranq it and decide to use kibble to tame this one because we were so far from home. This one stood up with just over 400% melee so that was a good find :D

So just by luck a supply drop falls nearby across the river so I upload it rather then walk it all the way home. As we are heading home not 200 feet from where we dropped the 180 male, an alpha rex spawns...we cross the river and get away as fast as possible, lol.

It was starting to get late but decide to spend another 20 minutes looking for another but struck out. So we headed home, downloaded the rex and started gathering for our "rex factory" before quitting.

We plan on getting on later tonight and continue our rex hunt and working on the "rex factory". We did mate the rex before logging, just wont be ready to hatch the egg for a few days.

Here are the rex, my wife is at the male's ankle. These are the 1st rex we have tamed since the tlc pass and im happy with the changes, especially the roary4mBQwD_7hFki-jAfFAeNpk_O2x0lAv7NvrB-WC_

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jabnlab said:

Scroll saver

Awesome stats when you combine :) 10k hp 2.5stam 400 melee! Great start to bosses!

Today was productive. Started off hatching 5 theriz eggs, finally got my 8k hp and 343 melee to combine and into a breeding pair at that! The other 3 theriz werent special. Sitting at 16 theriz now (not including the new breeders and the newborns) so i went out to farm a bunch of tribute items. I had some saved up but needed thylo claws and more theriz claws, ive done gamma and beta brood and with my new theriz crew complete (2nd gen, next gen will be for better bosses) i plan to do gamma and beta monkey plus a redemption beta brood haha.

Ive been making cakes, saddles and farming loads of mats every week night the last week in prep for the bosses.

A few hours later i had enough for all 3, went to base and farmed up another 4 mc theriz saddles, got my (now) 18 theriz and threw them in the ob. Loaded up SP island and hit up some.artifacts, im glad i spent the time to put spawns at every easy one. After a long havoc filled recovery i had enough artifacts for 3 ape runs (and my leftover for another brood.)

Med brood was ezmode this time, 3 megatherium for adds, 1 yuty ridden and 16 theriz. Only used one cake per theriz. Loaded em all back up into ob (ugh time consuming) and travelled to blue ob, with some fur, a bed and all the extra bits. Set up for gamma ape, knocked him out easily.

Feeling confident with my setup i rearranged and after a pig heal went right into beta ape. My plan was the same as gamma, left the 19 theriz at the spawn and lured the ape to them with the yuty. This one was a little harder, got my 20k yuty down to 10k because i was dumb and didnt avoid a few rocks :p Only used a cake per theriz!

Now im really feeling confident, set up again (heal, rearrange etc.. there has to be a better way ><) my pig went through all my food so had to do a quick meat run and a few derenders to get everything healed up without wasting cakes. Went right into alpha ape.

Same as before, except this time i wanted to shoot it in the face with my auto rifle.. that didnt go so well. Luckily i had 500 hp because i didnt realize he is a lot faster lol. He sniped me with a rock as i hopped off yuty. Gathered them all up and aftrr a long battle he went down. This one was a lot closer. Used all my cakes and my yuty almost died from.rocks. Theres not much dodging room on the small area.

I had almost 200 element now and everything ready for a replicator on rag. I couldnt find a good way to gift the engrams, wouldnt let me summon bosses either so i just admin'd the engram, then hauled everything to obby to built the replicator. Popcorned all the element on island and spawned in the same amount on Rag. Made my replicator and placed it on the upper part of my building. 

I plan to convert my base slowly to metal, with tek doors. I had enough pearls and poly leftover to make a tek dino gate, this thing is great :) Im going to have to figure out a way to get these engrams permanent on this guy. Im thinking i might rehost my nitrado server to island but not sure yet. It just feels really cheaty to have to do all this admin summoning stuff to cross ark. 

Edited by d1nk
  • Like 3

On 4/8/2017 at 3:53 PM, PrimalBroom744 said:

Made a small garden as tribe mates have been trying to make green house emporiums of epic crops growthness (growthness is my word so go away nazis). They now use my gardens and have deconstructed there monstrosities :Jerbmad:. Now we are working on a interesting one. We have a water fall below are base and today we are going to build a large capital U shape pyramid towards the water fall and base above . The inner workings of the new base defense however will be different. I am creating a large bar on the in side of the pyramid and adding a large fighting cage made of metal railings to have bare knuckle brawls. This cage also has a slight dip in it and can be used with the addition of a few temp railings on the out side as a cock fighting ring to fight neighboring tribes dodos and compys. we will take bets on what one will win. It is a fight to the death and always brings laughs , tears and massive amount of confusion to the global chat as we talk trash about feather death will f**k up Iron Beak any day of the weak. Lots of fun and craziness planed for the weekend 

Oh the good old days of Ark. I haven't though about this in while until someone liked it. That was a epic little set up however it did become altered. The pit was later on removed and holes where places. to make for the "kiddie pools" Where we floated a few gigas or rexs brontos as well as we added a larger tower to it and connected the structure to the main one above. We added a large elevator as well as janked the side of it with a behemoth gate at the bottom to allow giggas out and about after they have grown a little bit. but the elevator would allow you to get into the main compounds incubation section and to get to the pools was just a elevator ride down. Was a slick set up as it had a 2nd floor that you could get up to and that was a bar for a little while and then was changed into a sort of hang out corner for meetings as the previous patio was removed. The days of massive bases like these are sadly gone as with the turret limit added you could never defend it. The pyramid it self had 200+ plants as well as 120 or so autos on it. not to mention we had 12 towers armed with a additional 64 autos each and a extra FOB defenses around the outer perimeter with 48 turrets each with 20 of those. not to mention about 500 addition turrets on the houses and inner compound with a extra 60 or so for inner workings and all of these defenses had extra plant x to help with defense in upwards to about 1000 plants in total. We literally had to go through trumps twitter history to find enough #@!T to fill are 24 dung Beatles on a daily basis.

WildCard however has chosen to abandon it's veteran crowd. This turret limit was imposed because of lack of development. It was a poor choice in my opinon as well as 1000's of others to do so. These bases took literal months and in this case we where there a entire year! All to be cast away by some lazy devs who said nah work costs money and we are some greedy Little cockroaches.  WILDCARD FIX YOUR MISTAKE.

@Jatheish @Jen This post was made when I was a die hard fan and I understood patches and delays in patches or content. I defended several devs when people did nothing but trash you over pittances. The fact of the matter is you broke this game. You truly broke this game out of nothing more then just flat out laziness and greed. Ever sense the fallout from people calling you out on your blatant lies on the original "migration" it has been a steady flow of just lies and FU to the fans. Please fix this mistake and let this game be playable once again.

• Thanks 1