So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

25 minutes ago, Aushegun said:

The ones  I don't want to keep, I might release into the Wild set on Aggressive/long distance agro, and see what happens.

Use your full grown's to kill them. You'll get amazing xp to boost them especially if you have boosted xp. We level most of our dino's using low level Wyv eggs (one guy sits while other kills) but luckily since your own Wyvern's can kill your own tames with elemental attacks, it will still work on single player. 

Edited by yekrucifixion187
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Use your full grown's to kill them. You'll get amazing xp to boost them especially if you have boosted xp. We level most of our dino's using low level Wyv eggs (one guy sits while other kills) but luckily since your own Wyvern's can kill your own tames with elemental attacks, it will still work on single player. 

Thanks, there you go being all helpful and friendly again. Where were you when I tried the public servers a year ago? :(

5 minutes ago, Aushegun said:
Thanks, there you go being all helpful and friendly again. Where were you when I tried the public servers a year ago? [emoji20]

I'm friendly here. I don't want people taking up my tame cap spots on my home server [emoji23][emoji23]

I'm not mean per se, unless they come in begging, but I tend to hit them with all the worse stuff going on in the server (up against cap, constant rollbacks, pillared areas, people who will kite them) in an encouraging "move along find a better server" type of way. If they stay they stay and if they integrate themselves into the community I can give helpful tips then.

Also, a year ago I was still playing mostly R6 and BF1. I had just started or was just about to start playing Ark. 

Edited by yekrucifixion187

I've been searching for a high lvl featherlight female for a week. Too many hours without result. 

Then, today, I see a yellow 150 female. I kill everything around it, hop off my drake and feed it. A raptoring seeker comes and bites me. My drake freaks out and accidentally bites the featherlight. Featherlight flies away and ends up between the legs of a spino standing at the edge of the abyss. Spino bites it but falls down. Featherlight survives but I lost track of it.

I search the abyss' walls and find it stuck. No way to hop off there and feed it. I shoot it with a tranq arrows and it goes unconscious and falls into the abyss. Lost it again. Climbed all the way down to the skeleton, but couldn't find it. A few hours later I came back but still nothing. 

raptor my life. That was really bad luck. The search continues and I'm so sick of it. 

Edited by AdligerAdler
  • Sad 1

So, I decided to try to save a couple of my favorite wyverns from s listed legacy server.  Went looking around, most are capped.  Popped on one, asked if there was room to move just 5 pets over, a couple of gatherers and the 2 wyverns.  Someone answered by asking where I spawned.  I told her.  She flies to me, says she is quitting, then gave me her tribe.  I now have higher level pets than I did on the old server.  Bonus: I managed to bring the favorite wyverns over too.  Weird day.

• Like 2

After a very long week and no time for Ark, finally made it on. It looks like M has been doing some work, refining the base and increasing storage, etc. Also, breeding. The entire tribe log was basically filled with kill messages for baby argents, lol. That's a lot of pillows.

Too tired for anything strenuous, I took my shot at breeding. Did my thylas first and finally got the color on my non-stat male to pass into my stat line, nice. Slowly but surely advancing the project. Second color baby didn't turn out but can't win em all.

Then I did my megalania, which have been very stubborn about breeding. True to form I've got a 1:1 kill ratio for them. 2 keepers tonight which means 2 for snacks and 2 adults to retire tomorrow after their kids have grown up.

That's going to be about it for me tonight, as soon as the second mega baby hits juvenile I'm done for the night.

• Like 2

Hopped on yesterday morning and did my first round of breeding. Nothing exciting to report there. Then M came on to do his first round of breeding too. Honestly the way he built the base, I get a little annoyed when he's doing his birds because the roof hatches are too close and you'll hear them opening and closing every few seconds for like 15-20 minutes at a time. He plays with the sound off most of the time.

So I decided to make myself scarce and went for a flight on Grace, my griffin. On a whim I went up to the snow where I hadn't gotten around to removing the yuty trap I hadn't even used on our hunts last week. To my surprise there was a high level male yuty just roaming around by the trap. I had to redeem myself for my failures so you bet I took out the wolf pack in the way, lured him into my trap and it works beautifully. Got him down no problem. Raced home, grabbed some mutton and tamed him, and it turns out a supply drop is just a few steps away so I moved him the easy way. Unlocked the trap too so it's now public for the server. You can use it for more than just yutys of course so why not, people left up griffin and wyvern traps elsewhere.

The other kind of neat thing is my trap is almost next to one of the wyvern nests, and this one had an egg. I grabbed it but was disappointed at the low level. We have no wyverns yet so kind of on a whim I pulled up a map of the nests and went around checking. Only one other nest was up and it had 3 eggs in it. 2 level 40s and hidden underneath, a 370 (difficulty 10 server). That changed all of my plans instantly.

I've never raised a wyvern before so I read up on it, incubated the egg down but didn't hatch it, then M and I went to go find one of the community wyvern traps up by the scar. Found it, trapped a female and got the milk. Ran home, waited for M who had gotten distracted, then popped the egg. I wanted him there in case we got twins or triplets so he could claim one. But not this egg, just one baby but oh my goodness, he was worth the long wait. I dedicated my entire afternoon just to taking care of him, always a little extra cautious on my first raise of anything.

While I was out doing milk runs (he took 4 in total), M was busy swearing at someone farming who was lagging the server out. This is one of my complaints with this server. Harvesting and animal levels are so high one person farming lags the entire server. Their solution was not to lower the harvesting rates but rather to decrease the damage certain animals do. It's not an effective way to deal with the problem. But anyway we fought through the lagstorm, M dying a couple of times. I had no idea what he was doing at the time until I came back from my final milk run to find 3 wyvern eggs on the incubator.

Well, now I feel somewhat inadequate, lol. I've got just one wyvern and he's got 3 eggs, later 4. He found one of each. I knew he went for an ice wyvern because of how much he liked mine, but I had no idea he ran the scar for more. He didn't hatch any, but they're all high level eggs so he's pretty well set.

Meanwhile my boy grew up. Meet my first ever hand raised wyvern, Zero:

zero.thumb.jpg.b541c121bc5b2fd316879013f305c4ff.jpg

Isn't he something? We went out for a long flight to get levels and just enjoy, pretty much.

I did take a brief break to breed a new megalania who had grown up from the morning and got my first mutation, it looks amazing. I'll get a screenshot to post later, for sure.

While Zero and I were out flying and getting acquainted with one another, I found the source of the lag. Someone is laying the foundations for a mega base very close to us. :| Just the foundations and I'm already lagging out just passing by. Annoyed, I took a very long flight around the map in search of a place to build my own base. The server rule is one base per person and M and I have a combined base because I don't see the point in tribing on PVE if you end up just playing separately anyway. But I refuse to "live" near one of those obnoxiously large, boring box bases. I was overly grumpy though, all the places that appealed to me were already built on, and something about this map doesn't appeal to me. I think it's just too contoured and not really all that challenging to build on. Weird I know, I guess I like the suffering that comes with Ark building on a dev-crafted map.

So I basically found the ugliest, least hospitable butte on the map and started building with help from Zero. M would help if I wanted it but I know he understands why I'm not asking him. We're both builders with our own styles and ways of dealing with Arkitectural challenges. Actually, he's starting to look around for a new spot too for the same reason. His potato will probably just straight crash any time he's near that base, which is right along a main land travel corridor. Hate it when people do that.

And that's how I ended my night. Plans today include building and breeding--I want to try to get my stats combined so I don't need to move so many animals. In fact this will be a good time for a cull, I think.

• Like 1

Weekend was ok this time as we werent capped. I still didnt want to spend too much time on center though so raised our first featherlights and they are awesome, mine came out at 242 which was ok.

Sold an Asc Argy saddle bp 78 armour for 6k ingots - I dont trade much but it was good to move something on to someone who would use it. 

Ran the lava cave 7-8 times but nothing decent, a few asc bps I already have better than but more worrying my game crashed whilst in there (never happened before) some new crash error. I logged back in to find myself dead. Managed to spawn to a bed and run to my Rex before getting webbed. Now only going to run half the cave until i see this crash error disappear (happened x3 in there yesterday).

Logged back into SE to continue building our new base as we dont like the current location of ours. We have a wonderful sky base but its not for storing any dinos, just a few wyvs and all our nice items. We have pillared off a valley and have started a big base - flooring is 35x25 tiles so should be plentiful to bring our Rexes over so we can do the boss fun here too.

Other than that, didnt log onto Abberation this weekend, just messed about on Center and sorted inventory items :)

• Like 1

Months after leaving ark and giving everything away, the tribe has rallied together and started again.

We have been back about a week or 2 and plodding on nicely now.

Plan for tomorrow, raise an argy, prepare  the rex egg for hatching Wednesday and go tame a frog and snail.

All fun eh. oh and try to not get killed up north again getting oil!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/11/2018 at 7:31 AM, Cymas said:

Meanwhile my boy grew up. Meet my first ever hand raised wyvern, Zero:

zero.thumb.jpg.b541c121bc5b2fd316879013f305c4ff.jpg

Isn't he something? We went out for a long flight to get levels and just enjoy, pretty much.

I

So jealous!  What a beautiful wyvern, and your first at that!

I hatched out about two dozen lower level Wyvern eggs this weekend, looking for colors I like. (I already have high levels of each type)  So I popped a virtually all-white Ice Wyvern like yours, a bright blue and white Ice Wyvern, as well as a beautiful Poison wyvern, that had bright Green trim with white wings.  So I was busy raising them, and trying to get all the imprints since they were lower level eggs, to make them at least a bit useful.  I was in the 50-60% matured area with all of them, when my tv screen flickered, then did it again, then finally all was quiet. I'd lost all power in my house! Seems about 50% of my town lost power. (Mind you it is winter and about 10 F degrees  outside) 

Well minutes turned to hours, and finally, about 5 hours later, we get power back. I turn on the PS4, and after going thru the screens telling me that the PS4 was turned off incorrectly (duh!) I finally enter the game, but as soon as I do, the game crashes! I shutdown, and re-start the game. finally I'm back in and I am frustrated and bewildered to see that all three of the Wyverns I was raising are now back at around 30% mature... but the frustrating part is that they are now all TOTALLY different colored, and look exactly like the full grown Wyverns I already have. Gone is the nearly white "Snow Storm", the Blue and White " Hypothermia" and the bright green and white "Toxic". Replaced by boring colored version of themselves.

Not wanting duplicates of what I already have, I followed the suggestion of @yekrucifixion187 and used one of my adult wyverns to kill them off and gain the XP.

Pretty bummed by that issue, and not sure why they changed color, but can only assume something was corrupted when I lost power.

A bit later, I hatched about a dozen more low level wyvern eggs, and getting no good colors; I started killing them off. I was just about to kill one with my pike, when at the last second, I see it is a level 155!  How did that get mixed in with the low level? Oh well, I'm not going to waste a 155 level, and even though I already have an adult 155 level Ice Wyvern "Celtic Frost". I decided to raise this one as well for back up.

I was doing well imprinting it, towards 100%, when I when out on a meat run. I had my cell phone timer on, so I could get back for the imprinting. But while collecting meat in the redwoods, my timer went off, telling me I had 30 seconds to get back to imprint. Off course at that very second, a damn microraptor knocked me off my wyvern and my Wyvern took to the air to attack them. By the time I could move, my wyvern had moved off and was hovering off in the distance and would not come back even when called thru a spyglass.

So I used the luxury of PS4 Single player, and I "Flew" up to grab my Wyvern. I flew as fast as I could back to the base. I get there, and the baby was already looking for imprint, and of course wanted to walk with me. Well just like my last wyvern this one takes about 1 minute of walking to finally trigger the imprint. But by now we are at 98% mature, and only 91% imprinted. :(  Oh well, I guess me and 100% imprinted Wyverns is never going to happen.

I then spent the rest of the weekend building up my main base located near the center of the Ragnorok map on the big butte near the bridge. I must have spent 18 hours this weekend grinding and building this new base, and it turned out pretty dang good. (Wish I had S+ on PS4). My final task over the weekend was beginning the migration of the majority of my tames from my first base in Viking Bay, over to this new center map base. Step one was a 10 dino train of 4 Rexes, Trike, Piggy and 4 Allosaurus. It took some doing and we had a few set backs, but the Dino Conga Line finally made its way up an over the oil node mountain, across the bridge and to the new center of the map base. I think I will call it "Base Big Butte". Cuz I like big buttes and I cannot lie! :P

Finally about 11pm last night, I filled up the food bins and called it a night.

• Haha 1

Did not plan on playing tonight but M was in a tough spot. He had gone on a milk run in preparation for the eggs he collected over the weekend, but disaster struck. He and his griffin somehow got pushed into the lava, presumably by an annoyed wyvern. He went back on an argent, died again, and was racing full speed toward the trench on another argent by the time I loaded in and convinced him to slow down. Desperation is a synonym for failure on Ark, after all.

I hopped on Zero and made my way out to him. We made a plan while we waited for daylight. I would fly in first and get aggro from all the wyverns, and he would follow behind me spamming J to find his tames. But of course, nothing ever turns out that way. I ended up finding a high level poison wyvern and having to retreat before I died. Got out of the trench but it killed me with its dying breath, literally. Flew all the way back on my new lady wyvern (I'll get a pic of her at some point I am so happy I got her egg), retrieved Zero, forgot my featherlight, and then M died to a poison wyvern, losing his second argent.

I convinced him we should probably just cut our losses at that point, to which he reluctantly agreed and soon thereafter logged for the night. I did a final sweep of the trench, found nothing, and took my wyverns home.

Decided to do a little breeding just to make my night worthwhile. Got a female yuty with the two stats I wanted from M's pair, so I can already start breeding for a full stat animal this week. And finally got a thyla with the (all natural) colors I wanted for this morph. Very happy about that, though I still have 2 more stats to work in. It does mean I can 'clean up' my pride and maybe start hunting again for some new blood maybe, I didn't really tame that many and I think I can do better. The one megalania breed I did do was a bust, no stats at all. They are stubborn, meh.

But that was good enough for me, so I decided to log out and enjoy my success after a night of losses for M.

Snowed in from the storm yesterday, so I decided to embark on a new adventure...

Namely, going official. I played on an official once, way back when the game first released. It was such an "experience" I've been playing unofficials ever since. But, I would really like to participate in an aspect of the game you don't really get on unofficials, and that's the trading market/economy. So I found one of the new servers and made a new character, starting fresh from zero.

Honestly it's been quite an adventure so far. I've had more things happen to me in one day here than probably the average week on an average unofficial. At least the server community seems decent enough, I've run into some nice people. Kinda incognito, no one knows you're really a veteran of Ark when you're a noob on official, lol.

I am slightly peeved the spot I wanted to build in was pillared off, as were most rivers. Granted it's for a very good reason (spino spawns) but still. I didn't know where to go with my choice location blocked, so I did what anyone would do when feeling a little lost. I went home. Not back to my base--I ran my raptor all the way across the map to check my original base location. To my astonishment, the entire ridge is open. I guess it's not a very popular building area but I had a base there for over a year, had the only metal base on the server, built before frogs were even in the game. Talk about a grind...

But anyway suffice to say despite the late hour I spent about 2 hours pillaring off my territory. Resurrecting the Arkanus, my old base, is my new goal. Going to be completely redesigned and better than ever.

Back to work today so my only real goal will be to collect all my stuff up and sail across with whatever I can salvage. My temporary base is small but already stone tier, so I'll have some very important things to replace before I can really get to work. Broke a metal hatchet just on those pillars, it's a big space but I plan to breed a lot of big animals so it works out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cymas said:

Snowed in from the storm yesterday, so I decided to embark on a new adventure...

Namely, going official. I played on an official once, way back when the game first released. It was such an "experience" I've been playing unofficials ever since. But, I would really like to participate in an aspect of the game you don't really get on unofficials, and that's the trading market/economy. So I found one of the new servers and made a new character, starting fresh from zero.

Honestly it's been quite an adventure so far. I've had more things happen to me in one day here than probably the average week on an average unofficial. At least the server community seems decent enough, I've run into some nice people. Kinda incognito, no one knows you're really a veteran of Ark when you're a noob on official, lol.

I am slightly peeved the spot I wanted to build in was pillared off, as were most rivers. Granted it's for a very good reason (spino spawns) but still. I didn't know where to go with my choice location blocked, so I did what anyone would do when feeling a little lost. I went home. Not back to my base--I ran my raptor all the way across the map to check my original base location. To my astonishment, the entire ridge is open. I guess it's not a very popular building area but I had a base there for over a year, had the only metal base on the server, built before frogs were even in the game. Talk about a grind...

But anyway suffice to say despite the late hour I spent about 2 hours pillaring off my territory. Resurrecting the Arkanus, my old base, is my new goal. Going to be completely redesigned and better than ever.

Back to work today so my only real goal will be to collect all my stuff up and sail across with whatever I can salvage. My temporary base is small but already stone tier, so I'll have some very important things to replace before I can really get to work. Broke a metal hatchet just on those pillars, it's a big space but I plan to breed a lot of big animals so it works out.

I love it when I hear people coming back to Official. We are not all the evil melodramatic types you know :P

Sounds like you are really enjoying the experience that ARK was originally designed for. I am guessing you are on PvE - which map?

I only logged in last night to refresh my Rex which lives in the Lava Cave but to my dismay my tribelog said I had lost an Oviraptor - guessing something spawned in a building and it got killed before my neutral dinos could intervene. Ill log in later and have a proper scout and go tame another. Im hoping my tame cap is still free, but I guess I will find out later.

Other than that, my first Featherlight survived the journey from egg to adult and it was a very easy raise - possibly the easiest I have had to be honest. ill update you all tomorrow on what happens tonight as I may try a boss run with some friends.

• Like 1

It's not so much the melodrama, it's the rates...I work full time and have a longer than average commute, even with the change to imprints it is 100% impossible for me to raise anything during the week; I have to clear my weekend for breeding, which means cutting into time with my boyfriend/friends. 8 hour timer is fine if you work from home, but when you're gone for 10+ hours of the day not so much...a 12 hour timer would be perfect really. Once in the morning, once at night, I can swing that. Some of us filthy unofficial casuals just want to have a healthy work-life-Ark balance, you know?

Anyway on a tight schedule this morning but I did manage to pack up (almost) everything. I ended up leaving behind a low level dilo (unclaimed it for someone else to take advantage of), an unlocked campfire and an unlocked storage box of gear I didn't need from a generous benefactor last night. Piled everything else up on 3 boxes on my raft, loaded up my raptor and set off. Kept to the shallows as much as possible, just in case. Took a little longer but we successfully reached the bay just down the cliff from my territory. I had prebuilt a new starter stone shack with the materials from the temporary base and set that up. Took about a dozen trips with the low weight raptor but we moved everything and had just enough to scrape together for a new smithy and forge.

I'll have to risk a run up to the mountains for a bit more metal tonight or tomorrow, but I think I can manage. Not my first rodeo, after all.

Don't have enough materials or time to build a pen for my raptor, so hopefully she'll be ok where we are. I know this area very, very well so we're as far away from potential issues as possible. This particular spot isn't too bad--mostly dilos and a raptor here and there. There's a rare sarco spawn on the beach below, and carnos will show up once in awhile in my "yard" as well. The biggest issue is the occasional alpha that can drop in. I've only ever seen raptors here but there is potential for a carno.

• Like 1

so this morning i logged in to find all my dinos dead but my bronto, British Brock, and half the buildings in ruin on my herbivore island, so i found one of my tribe members and asked why all our dinos are dead and he said that he picked up a wild bronto egg and aggroed one of the brontos, so he ran away to our little town on the island and the bronto followed.

and once the bronto hit one of the buildings all our dinos went after it, which is how they all died.

and the buildings were destroyed in the fight.

these past two days have been nothing but bad luck.

Edited by TheGoodHouse01
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 3

15 minutes ago, TheGoodHouse01 said:

so this morning i logged in to find all my dinos dead but my bronto, British Brock, and half the buildings in ruin on my herbivore island, so i found one of my tribe members and asked why all our dinos are dead and he said that he picked up a wild bronto egg and aggroed one of the brontos, so he ran away to our little town on the island and the bronto followed.

and once the bronto hit one of the buildings all our dinos went after it, which is how they all died.

and the buildings were destroyed in the fight.

these past two days have been nothing but bad luck.

I can just imagine. You log back in, and your tribemate is like ...

20pfsv.jpg

PS4 - Ragnarok - Single Player

So Monday night after work, I was flying around the Rag map and I decided to go test out my latest Ice Wyvern "Black Ice" (by the way, funny Key & Peele Skit by that name on youtube)

So we fly over to the Wyvern bay in the South part of the map. As we are making our way there, I notice a "T-Rex" stuck in the side of a cliff. So I swoop done to chomp it to bits with the Wyvern ... well after a couple bites, the "T-Rex" turns around and within seconds drops my Wyvern's HP by over 20k!!!! That's when I realized the "T-Rex" was actually a level 100 Giga!  I have never tamed a Giga, and I decided I was going to get this one, but I didn't have the materials with me, so flew back to base.

Once back at base, I realized I was short on narco berries to make the narcotics, so I started farming berried with my Trike. As is often the case, one thing led to another, and the next thing I knew, it was past bed time. 

Fast forward to last night. I left my office exactly at 5:01 and after the 71 mile commute, was logged in and playing ARK. So after crafting up about 1000 narcotics, Quetz egg kibble and a Giga saddle, I head back to tame the Giga from the night before.

But there is a problem.... the Giga has disappeared. I search high and low, flying around the map for 30 minutes, but there is no damn Giga. This always happens to me, I always meet a Giga when not looking and not ready for one. But as soon as I try tame one, they disappear. (Remember, I play Single Player offline, so not like someone else killed/tamed it)

So frustrated, I take "Red Hot" my 180 egg Fire Wyvern back to the Wyvern bay in the south, and we just destroy about a dozen Wyverns.  

I then decide to search around the new desert, as I was told Gigas spawn there. This is my 4th time searching the desert for Gigas, and again no luck. But I did spot a 140 Thorny, and I wanted to tame up a couple mobile smithy dinos. So I start tranqing the Thorny, and she takes off towards about a dozen carnivores. Not wanting to risk knocking her out in the middle of all these baddies, I pick her up, and drop her halfway up a mountain. I finally drop her, and as I begin starving her a bit. after about 20 minutes, I get off my Wyvern to grab a nearby metal node, and as I am walking back to the Wyvern, I get crushed by a boulder.  Wait a minute, WTH? I turn around and a level 150 Rock Golem is coming at me fast. I'm all beat to crap from the rock, and full with Metal. I get back to Red Hot and we take off, just as another and most likely fatal boulder flies by my head. (I also had my Wyvern on passive, since I had just tamed the Thorny) Luckily the Thorny was still alive and knocked out, but looked bloodier than I remembered. I wait another 10-15 minutes, and then I prime meat tame her. She actually tamed over 95%, so I'm happy.

I grab my new thorny "Yikes Golem" and fly her back to Big Butte base. I then swing over to the Beaver ponds area, near the castle, and after searching for about 15 minutes find a 140 Beaver. problem was it was with about a dozen other beavers and I kept loosing it in the masses.

Finally I was able to single it out, and pick it up with Red Hot (I should have brought a Argy instead) We fly over to my original base in Viking bay, and I drop her into the taming pen I have there.

While at the base, I grab all the crops from the plots, and tame up the Beaver 100%. I then fly my new beaver "Naked Gun" back to the Big Butte base.

Back at base, I check my Saddle vault, and as I thought I have a ASC Beaver saddle! But no Thorny dragon saddles.  So I tried to craft one up, but realized I zero clay. So off I go to harvest sand and cactus. While farming these resources I am attacked by a carno and twice by T-birds. I'm usually really good about checking my surroundings before dismounting my dino, but some how, all of these attacks were total surprises, and it was almost like the dinos came out of the rocks or insta spawned. Who knows, luckily I survived thanks to my ASC pike, and got back to base. Crafted up the thorny saddle and called it a night.

I did spot another 130 Male Quetz during my travels, and I might try to tame him up to add him to my Quetz flock. But honesty, with the Quetz  speed so nerfed, I am currently just hatching lower level Wyverns, and pumping everything into weight to use as my flying mules. Will see what I decide.

I need to trying breeding up the Rexs, and building a boss Army of Rexes and Allos. I need a Yuty too.

• Like 1

A good breeding weekend in Ark this week. 

Officials have a long 2x tame/harvest/xp event coming up so this works out perfectly. 

I plan on getting a lot of grinding going and starting on my Megatherium project. 

Trades:

Low key weekend in trades. I pulled back from the trade market slightly. I did have one great trade with a member of this community and his tribe mate. got some very nice BP's including a 101 Spino saddle and a 247 MC pump shotgun. That damage for that cost is great. These guys hit the caves hard. They got two of my Quetzal eggs (9996 hp, 2400 stam, 1648 weight) and got twin females from the first egg. They also put down a 150 male with 2600 stamina so I expect that'll be out on the market soon. Looks like I'm going to need to step up my breeding/tame game. lol.

They also got two of my Cyan Theri eggs (9222 hp, 1290 stam, 396 melee) and two of my glow green spike magenta tipped Anky eggs (7140 hp, 945 stamina, 460 weight, 387 melee)

I got a few other nice BP's primarily for resale. I expect that 101 Spino saddle to increaee in value after buff and transfer items are allowed into Abberation on consoles and i got 1800 shotgun shells. good trade. Very efficient. 

I had another trade set up but haven't heard back from the guy. He was really focused on getting set up on a new rag server so I still got his egg if he wants it but I don't beg. lol. 

Did a few on server trades to lighten excess items and get some resources. 

I have quite a few things raising for trades coming up next week. 

Raises:

Popped the last of my Rex's (13.6k hp, 2226 stamina, 449 melee). I got 5 worthy fighters.  This will give me a full 20 fighters allowing me to run my own fights if I choose. The alliance fights have been great but I'd like to be able to farm 200 element whenever I want. These should help in that regard. I am now trying to decide what do with my breeders. One game glitch could cost me all of these but I want to make room for my next projects on both server and tribe limit so I think I may reduce the female clean breeders to 2, hold on to the male clean breeder, hold on to the 13.6k 449 male breeder and get a fridge full of both eggs for reserve. Then off 10 female breeders. I don't even need to keep extra Rex's to tank Wyvern's as I'm done raising them at this point. The name of the game is consolidation.  Rex's will finish up this morning while i'm at work with 91% imprint. Not too bad. 

I also hatched 5 Theri's worthy of being boss fighters (9992 hp, 1290/1470 stamina, 396 melee). I traded my cyan's with same stats for some purple eggs.

5aaa5142e5baa_babytheri.thumb.jpg.99f000c2dfc44d4ab7837c9a3bd321e7.jpg

I got a male and female out of this. I'll mate them a few times while I get the male leveled but he's going to the boss barn. She'll hang around to be a breeder. 

This will give me 7 boss worthy Theri's which I will introduce into a beta fight in the next few weeks. They'll all be 21k hp, 700+ melee, rocking 122+ armor saddles. They are around 70% complete.

I also hatched a blue mute Yuty egg so I could get it raised and bred with my full growns in anticipation of the large hatching over easter break. Crap stats. Strictly a color hatch but therefore it doesn't get an imprint. Since I hatched the Yuty I also made a few deals for full grown Quetzal's. A mating pair for one trade (2 full sets of artifacts) and another one for a separate trade (6k advanced rifle ammo). I didn't want to go to crazy so I only hatched like 6 of the eggs I have but I got my first color mutation! :)

5aaa52f3d06f2_muteQuetz.thumb.jpg.9dfff57c2057c5416821e6ef4b4992b8.jpg

It's only a food mutation and if I wasn't raising other Quetzal's I would have offed it but it's a nice color. All my time on legacy I never got a wing mute. We always got skin mutes so this is pretty cool. I'll keep it off to the side once it's done. Breed it to try and get a mate and get some 97.5% eggs but I won't breed that color in until I get my as close to maxed weight and stamina stats as I can that I am looking for. They were at 49% this morning. 

i also got two more Argy's done. both were males. One got 4015 hp, 1280 stam, 760 weight, 408 melee. Good bird and I will be able to breed it with the 768 female to try and get that last piece of the puzzle. the other one got the 4k hp and 768 weight. I can breed that with a few of the females to try and pull those last two stats in as well. That projects almost to the point that I can start breeding hard looking for weight mutations. 

Rest of the weekend;

Ran a few more boss fights on Rag. We are currently running beta so we have our technique pretty much down. first fight ran smooth. our worse Rex there was down to about 5k (golem's again) but overall it was smooth. The fight the next night was not as smooth. Ally lost one of his Rex's. The dragon landed further away and one of my Rex's got there about 5 seconds before everybody else so he got beat up pretty bad. We had a real mix bag of results. I took in 6 Rex's and the Yuty. My tribe mate has been busy off game so I have been running the Yuty and whistle commaning the Rex's.

Coming out of that second fight, I had the Yuty with about 1k hp loss. He's a good Yuty. Have him at 40k hp, up to 3700 stamina now, and he runs a 98 saddle. Two of my Rex's (all Rex's are at 30k hp, 700+ melee and all run 100+ armor saddles) lost about 5k hp, two lost about 12k hp (I'm guessing they were messing with the Golem's including the Cyan female that hatched 12.5k 414 melee. She's still around. lol) and the last Rex, the one who decided to try and solo the dragon, was down to 1k hp. Luckily he was wearing a 104 saddle else that'd be one more Rex I need to raise. lol. My allies had several Rex's under 1k hp. Close fight. 

I am going to stat these last 5 Rex's that are currently raising in different ways. 3 of them will go to about 20-25k (leaning closer to 20k) hp and then get 1000+ melee. They'll wear the strongest saddles but think the higher attack rate will help tremendously with the Dragon. Two of them are going to 45k hp. This will be my Golem tankers. They'll get strong saddles too but I think I will create 3 whistle groups. All Rex's, tank Rex's, fight Rex's. All Rex's will take on Dragon (maybe I'll leave the tank Rex's out due to fire dot), tank Rex's will occupy Golem's, fight Rex's will take out Manticore. That's the plan in the head. Execution will be done on gamma before trying beta solo.

I built some more Tek pieces including finally my own replicator and a transmitter.

I built a small trade center that is protected for the transmitter. Dino gates, with a behemoth gate to bring out larger dino's and vaults for people to offload into. If people have transmitter capability this cuts down on a lot of travel up to the green ob and avoids a stray Wyvern intercepting an Argy or Quetzal trade. It also makes me transferring stuff between server's (my island servers, my center server, and rag) a lot easier. The replicator I placed on the roof and it will become my new off load place for materials and on server material trades. I placed 6 vaults up there. Can walk a Quetz right up to either offload into transmitter or vaults. I enclosed it slightly since i have a bunch of Argy's in the area and installed another turret, though i still need to run the cable for it.

On docket:

I plan on getting these new Rex's and Theri's fully statted and moved up to the boss barn. I believe we will attempt the Alpha Rag boss for the first time this coming weekend. I will run my Theri's through the next Beta fight before doing Alpha. I am moving out the original breed (10.7k hp, 2226 satmina, 396 melee) to the island server where I plan on farming Beta monkey with them. I'll build a tek replicator over there and I may bring that character over to rag to run a Beta fight to get the tek transmitter engram unlocked. That's my crafting character and no raising is going on that server so all element can go to crafting tek items and high end bp's with great crafting. If I get a transmitter I can send over mass amounts of hide for saddle bp's. I've also received a future invitation to run the tek cave with some of my island friends and to raise a Rex and run monkey on my other island server with my legacy friends who put me in their tribe. They are getting 461 melee Rex's so that'll be pretty cool. If my current Rex's can handle Alpha Rag, I won't get the 461 Rex's myself though I've been offered the 14k 461's on a few occasions. 

I also plan on doing quite a bit of grinding, less raising, over this extended 2x event coming up. I need to get more crystal and black pearls for tek plus I need more metal building pieces to finish my main base as well as adding about 3 high level female Argy's as I start to get ready to breed that line hard for weight. 

Until next week. 

• Like 1