So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

Been a slow couple of days. We did manage to get a spino sized taming pen built near the fertile river in preperation for taming a couple spinos this weekend. We also tamed a 192 christmas ravager male to mate with our good females.

We attempted to tame a couple of high lvl shinehorns. Picked them up with my megalo to get them to a safer spot, hopped off my megalo to open a door and it ate the shine horn :( Changed him to passive, and had the same thing happen...apparently megalos eat whatever they grab when you dismount.

Other then that we have been gathering crystal and metal in preperation for building cliff bases with s+ glass walls overlooking the lake in the biolum...just a place to relax and check out the scenery, lol.

Btw, is anyone having luck finding female ovis in Aberration? We have seen/killed dozens of males but have yet to see a female to tame and breed.

Edited by Jabnlab

I had a good run over the holiday period.

Bred my second, third and fourth Rexes on this server, and got a 248 so was fairly happy, 12k hp, 372 melee and managed a good 88% imprint so the stats were boosted even better.

I spent a little time on aberration but nothing too much as I decided to use the quiet time on our Center server (everyone is on aberration or Rag) and collect Red crates from the Lava Cave. I worked out a really nice bonus way of collecting the drops and getting 3 items instead of just 1 or 2.

I ended up with copious amounts of asc bps and gear - and in just under a week I got nearly everything I wanted except the Rex bp - a friend has one I can have though which is nice.

Saving up the artifacts now and will be ready to run Gamma very soon to see how our Rexes fare.

A few Christmas tames were added to the pack but nothing too outrageous considering some of the hideous colours I was seeing haha

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MirageUK said:

@Jabnlab- Doing a scrape of my map data I can confirm that we have 113 Ovis currently on our map with 51 of them female.

Cool, so I just have had bad luck, lol. I think ill just start taming every male I run across and have mutton on demand that way...eventually I will find a female...i hope

Hello,

Moved all eggs and kibbles to one generator driven fridge array. Reason being the new game mechanics that favor egg less and creature less tribes. Been testing this for a while now and it works. But ARK is a dynamic game with mysteries mysteries so it might change.

Hope it helps those that need a buff in 2018.

Regards,

Ariana

Got sick of waiting for Baryonx to lay eggs for imprinting kibble before we start breeding up new Spinos, Megalos and Ravs so decided to breed them instead to get guaranteed eggs to kibble.

Found out that Baryonx eggs, when fertilized, produce Kaprosuchus kibble?!?!? Got wound up by the broken mechanic, spawned in 5 Baryonx kibble and threw away the 5 Kaprosuchus kibble that was produced.

Stocked up on metal and collected enough pearls, oil, polymer and gas to make up 3 charge lanterns - Ghostbuster proton pack now equipped ready to try venture into the radiation zone again after my failed attempt bumping into 2 Reaper Queens and losing my Spino, myself and all my gear in the process.

Tonight our plan is to breed up some Ravs in the first cave by the lake from the "easiest portal" section after dropping from the broken maglev bridge.

Today we started working on a second floor in preperation for taming some spinos this weekend. We actually have a nearby ledge thats perfect height for our 2nd floor so we won't need an elevator to get dinos to the 2nd floor, just a short bridge with ceilings and pillars. The 2nd floor will be 8 walls high, and i plan on making the bottom 2 out of s+ glass so we can get a nice view of the biolum. After the 2nd floor is done we may start work on the cliff platform

We also finally got our crops into a green house (s+ glass) 

Our main plans this weekend are to finish the 2nd floor, tame a pair of high lvl spinos and gather a ton of pearls once we tame the spinos...and if theres time work on our cliff platform.

We are waiting on my brothers to catch up before we venture to the surface or down to the red zone, figure it would be cool to explore it for the 1st time as a big group.

So much to plans.  Our tribe mate from our Island server finally got the expansion and joined us last night.  He did well starting off but was killed before he made a bed - I worked out from his descriptions that he had setup not far from our previous base near the cave we were at just about to start breeding Ravs so decided to help him find his little hut.

This little mission lasted a long time, he was actually a LOT higher than I had first thought based on his descriptions of what was around him but we got there in the end.  Helped him get materials to lay a bed and noticing he could see the blue biome from his place decided to use the ziplines I had equipped to make a path down.  This is where it all started to go wrong.

I was riding a Rav with another on follow for the mate boost - until it decided to miss the zip line I jumped onto and fall miles into the depths of the blue just before the pink waterfalls.  I jumped off my Rav and tried to lay a new line to the next ledge trying to safely make my way down to the lost Rav - earthquake, I fell off the edge leaving my ride at the top.

Forgot I had wingsuit.. dropped like a lead balloon but luckily survived the fall despite my screen being v.blooded - healed up using health brews and spammed J (Whistle All Follow) to try and find the Rav that fell before me.  I finally find it, fighting a Baselisk and manage to whistle passive and it starts running to me - I jump on and run for my life as the Baselisk follows.

Outrun and lost I shout up to my friend (Hep) to take his 2 Ravs and my remaining Rav home and I will try make my way back up on the lost Rav..  I hear back a few seconds later "My spare just jumped down too... can you see it?". By this point I had run quite a distance from the drop point to escape the Baselisk and wasn't sure where I had fallen so had to turn around and again spam whistle all.  A few seconds later he shouts out again - "Your other also just fell off the edge!" - so now I'm in the pit of hell, with a single Ravager as protection, trying to avoid the Baselisk but find our other Ravs.  I spot one.. I spot two! Whistle Follow All and they join me so I tell Hep to head to old base which is closer and I will try and meet him there.

I head up the hills and try find my way back up to the green zone, arthro's attack and spit acid destroying my Hazmat suit but no problem as I'm not in the radiation zone atm so should be fine.  I finally get up the hills and recognise where I am - actually the other side of the fertile river by the swamp - this is closer to new home than old so I tell Hep to head there instead.  I finally manage to get all 3 Ravs and myself back home safely after going on a shroom trip forgetting my Hazmat broke and walking through red shrooms! Luckily still had health brew on me, healed up and headed home before logging.

... I know I said this yesterday but...

Tonight our planned mission is to breed up Ravs for the first cave.

4 minutes ago, MirageUK said:

So much to plans.  Our tribe mate from our Island server finally got the expansion and joined us last night.  He did well starting off but was killed before he made a bed - I worked out from his descriptions that he had setup not far from our previous base near the cave we were at just about to start breeding Ravs so decided to help him find his little hut.

This little mission lasted a long time, he was actually a LOT higher than I had first thought based on his descriptions of what was around him but we got there in the end.  Helped him get materials to lay a bed and noticing he could see the blue biome from his place decided to use the ziplines I had equipped to make a path down.  This is where it all started to go wrong.

I was riding a Rav with another on follow for the mate boost - until it decided to miss the zip line I jumped onto and fall miles into the depths of the blue just before the pink waterfalls.  I jumped off my Rav and tried to lay a new line to the next ledge trying to safely make my way down to the lost Rav - earthquake, I fell off the edge leaving my ride at the top.

Forgot I had wingsuit.. dropped like a lead balloon but luckily survived the fall despite my screen being v.blooded - healed up using health brews and spammed J (Whistle All Follow) to try and find the Rav that fell before me.  I finally find it, fighting a Baselisk and manage to whistle passive and it starts running to me - I jump on and run for my life as the Baselisk follows.

Outrun and lost I shout up to my friend (Hep) to take his 2 Ravs and my remaining Rav home and I will try make my way back up on the lost Rav..  I hear back a few seconds later "My spare just jumped down too... can you see it?". By this point I had run quite a distance from the drop point to escape the Baselisk and wasn't sure where I had fallen so had to turn around and again spam whistle all.  A few seconds later he shouts out again - "Your other also just fell off the edge!" - so now I'm in the pit of hell, with a single Ravager as protection, trying to avoid the Baselisk but find our other Ravs.  I spot one.. I spot two! Whistle Follow All and they join me so I tell Hep to head to old base which is closer and I will try and meet him there.

I head up the hills and try find my way back up to the green zone, arthro's attack and spit acid destroying my Hazmat suit but no problem as I'm not in the radiation zone atm so should be fine.  I finally get up the hills and recognise where I am - actually the other side of the fertile river by the swamp - this is closer to new home than old so I tell Hep to head there instead.  I finally manage to get all 3 Ravs and myself back home safely after going on a shroom trip forgetting my Hazmat broke and walking through red shrooms! Luckily still had health brew on me, healed up and headed home before logging.

... I know I said this yesterday but...

Tonight our planned mission is to breed up Ravs for the first cave.

Breed them at the cave, so you can walk the babies inside.
Because the entrance is too small for adult ravagers to enter.

4 minutes ago, Olivar said:

Breed them at the cave, so you can walk the babies inside.
Because the entrance is too small for adult ravagers to enter.

Yes thanks Olivar that was the plan last night until we got diverted to help Kiki (other tribe mate from Island) to find his new place then it all went to hell.

We have a base literally on the shores opposite the cave entrance so was gonna take em over from there and breed em up.  I have been in that cave solo on foot to get a couple of glowtails from the first section but daren't go any further without a better weapon (had a pike and crossbow at the time) and/or mount.  We now have decent Ravs to breed and AR's with lots of Ammo so feeling more confident in exploring it further now.

• Haha 1

It's a pretty straightforward place, even the deeper sections.
Mind you I haven't explored it 100% either, but when i went inside with @Meshi we had 2 ravagers and some ziplines to skip the big bad crab in the first section.
Biggest issue for us was other ravagers and their bleeds....

But it's a fairly easy cave if you're careful :P

• Thanks 1

Not a lot really, did a bit of meat and berry harvesting, transported some metal to base from my volcano forges, got a couple of levels on my recently tamed Thorny Dragon, flew my best Theri to the Icebergs to murder some penguins to get enough OP to upgrade my ghillie suit to ascendent, built some of the new S+ gizmos, had a brief half hearted fly around looking for any high level anythings, took my latest basilo out and got a few more levels into speed on it, and marked the location of a lvl 145 squid that I'll probably tame up tomorrow. Gonna have to update the server a bit later on since there's been a couple of mod updates, and I might take one of my lesser used dinos out for a bit of a joyride/murder spree afterwards.
Have they added s+into the game?

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Aaronwilliams said:
On 22/03/2017 at 5:43 PM, Kraken said:
Not a lot really, did a bit of meat and berry harvesting, transported some metal to base from my volcano forges, got a couple of levels on my recently tamed Thorny Dragon, flew my best Theri to the Icebergs to murder some penguins to get enough OP to upgrade my ghillie suit to ascendent, built some of the new S+ gizmos, had a brief half hearted fly around looking for any high level anythings, took my latest basilo out and got a few more levels into speed on it, and marked the location of a lvl 145 squid that I'll probably tame up tomorrow. Gonna have to update the server a bit later on since there's been a couple of mod updates, and I might take one of my lesser used dinos out for a bit of a joyride/murder spree afterwards.

Have they added s+into the game?

No, not yet.

I took a break from the forum over the holiday break but not Ark so a decent amount to cover but I'll try not to right a novel. More of a novella. xD

The last of the bases went down on our peninsula so the Dead Goon Game Preserve is now officially secured. We have placed 3 public Rex traps as well as made the oil pump public. We have started to spread out our dino's to try and create less lag in the entire area. So many wild dino's spawn there. Useful stuff too (from a PvE perspectiove). Rex, Allo, Saber's, Argy's, Hyena's. With the way lagreen and bluescreen ob are built up on our server it really is the last good Rex spawn on the map.

800px-Ragnarok_Ocean_Topographic_Map.thumb.jpg.b4f5dd01065f8eb5a8504ef88aeadd4e.jpg

We got into the Wyvern raising business and it's a blast. my tribe mate started running the scar and we had some great luck nabbing 190's, 185's, 170's, and even a few decent 165's. People are always seeking out Wyvern's so it expanded our trade market. We have raised and tailored a few specifically for scar running (we like a Lightning. It is immune to lightning, we feed it wyvern milk to reduce fire damage, and poison shots are easily avoided) by pum[ping it to 25k hp and 2000 stamina with a natural 350 melee after imprint. We tamed a level 150 Christmas Daedon that we keep at the scar base and just change them out and let it do the healing. 

5a4f6e3307e59_piggymarket.thumb.jpg.456419f3ae4a8d65df60f094c2fde846.jpg

Did quite a bit of raising and taming over the break. We also invited in an ally to our tribe. He has a key redwood base as well as some other nice builds. He primarily plays abberation so he actually created a new character for our server that he is making a crafting character. We will now be able to open up our market even further by breeding and trading abberation dino's on the regular Ark maps. 

Taming:

A slew of Christmas dino's to breed into our stat line;

150 beaver that actually has better base weight than our 234 born one and is a male (we have a female). 

145 male argy that tamed out with 408 melee, Our new high

150 male argy that tamed out with 850 oxygen. New high and it will make the hatching higher just for show.

170 Lightning that hatched with 11.2k hp. Christmas Wyv and a beast? Yes please. 

145 female wolf that tamed out with 2.9k hp which isn't bad and beats our current high of 2.5k. 

150 male daedon. He tamed out with 12.6k food so not bad.

We also tamed a few dino's to either change out if an egg layer or just to breed in the Christmas color. 135 Anky, 135 f Argy so I could trade guaranteed Christmas eggs, 145 f scorpion, 45 f scorpion, 50 female raptor, 145 m saber, an acid trip jerboa. We tried to keep our tames to high levels 9killed the only Christmas Thyla I seen because it was a level 50 and also killed two Christmas Thorny's 135 and 140 because we only have enough Morellatop kibble for one more tame so we want a higher stat over the color. Overall we were pretty reserved compared to people on our server taming anything with Christmas colors but it was an event and server's been pretty good with tame cap even with new people playing because of lots of people leaving for Abberation or to other server's during tame cap. 

5a4f726371bd5_xmascard3.thumb.jpg.4c551e4414767e5ee49d964f47f560ae.jpg

Raises:

237 hatched Yuty. I believe we hatched 12 eggs and this was the only one we kept. It is male and had all the stats. 9.9k hp, 2184 stamina, 331 melee. I got 96 percent imprint on him and he finished out with 11.4k hp, 2184 stamina, 394 melee. I only take Yuty stam up to 3k so I can dump the rest into health and I think it'll reach 35k or 40k hp. I may need to restat for rag fight as i have heard the manticore seems to target the Yuty making him run around more. I'm happy that i can guarantee the stamina on this line now but need to pop a female so I can guarantee the entire line. 

233 hatched Quetzal. This one is a female. Grabbed the 9996 hp, 2400 stamina, 1648 weight. We hatched 4 eggs and kept this one only. i can now guarantee the weight but need to get a male so i can guarantee the line. After imprint this girl was at 11k hp, 2400 stam, and 1968 weight (96 percent imprint as well). She's going to be a beast. After some grinder leveling and killing crap Wyvern hatches she is already at 6760 weight. 

We also raised 2 Rex's. One got a health mutation to 11.2k hp with the 2226 stamina, 940 weight, and 396 melee. He has 4 mutations so we'll breed him with our clean females and look for the next stat mutation. the other got a stamina mutation so sits at 10.7k hp, 2320 stamina, 940 weight but only 385 melee. he has 4 muattions as well. he'll sit on the back burner for now as we are targeting hp and melee mutations. We did tame a Rex that has given us a new 0 mutation hp starting point of 10.12k hp. It's female so it'll take a while to breed that into our clean line with cool down timer. 

Additional Tames;

Tamed a 150 Thyla that tamed out with 6.4k hp. Nice starting base. Been looking for a high melee male but haven't found yet. I was pleading in chat for Titanoboa kibble and finally (first few days of Christmas event) offered up a 140 Christmas Argy we had tamed. Someone snatched that up so good deal for us. 

Tamed a 140 rock Golem. We have our technique down and Golem's always sell. 308% melee on this tame so it was a nice one. 

Trades;

Traded a 130 rock golem on an island server for 5k poly. i set up a small trading outpost on this server as some alliance member's from my legacy day's are set up here plus I have started a great trade relationship with a guy here. He runs the swamp cave constantly and pulls out high level BP's. I obtained first an 80 armor Rex saddle from him and now a 91 armor Rex saddle plus he gifted a few BP's. He made out too getting a breeding pair of our Yuty's 99.2k hp female, 2184 stamina male) and a male Boss Theri with cyan coloring (9.2k hp, 396 melee). Very cool dude. 

Traded a 140 rock golem on my home server for 4k poly. I let the guy use our trap to try and tame his own but it ended up dying. So I offered him up this one for trade. Since they are available on rag the price is of course reduced. 

Traded a 150 rock golem for a breeding pair of ravagers one having a red underbelly coloring from his 135 lamb chop tamed Christmas father. These will sell like hot cakes on the island just cause they are new. I took them out and went after some stego's. Eh. Maybe once imprinted but right now I prefer our sabers and especially Thyla's. Easy raises so will probably start that project this weekend. 

Breeding pair of our Orange shell, green body, purple spike doedics. Got some 300+ armor flak bp's. Happy with that. 

Unleveled 185 fire wyvern. Got 1500 tranq darts. Guy said he has a buddy also interested on his server. We'll raise more this weekend so I told him our price in shotgun shells. 

175 Ice Egg. Got a made pair of 434 armor riot leggings, 367 armor riot chest, 277 durability gas mask, 234 durability gas mask, and 197 durability gas mask. Great for our scar runs/milk grabs. 

Two 534 weight, 300 melee thorny eggs. Received an 83 armor basil saddle BP for these. This was my island buddy. Those eggs will give him 2k weight thorny's which is great for his 105 armor rex saddle as he gears up to take on some bosses. I may ride with him and bring one of our Yuty's over just to get some Tek engrams unlocked. 

80 armor Rex saddle bp. Received 6k crystal for that. Since our closest crystal spawn is blocked off (until they open the desert on console) this trade worked well for us since we had gotten the new Rex saddle bp.

Trade in the work: I'm raising one of the doedic's right now to complete a trade. Trading our orange shell purple spike line, 2 thorny eggs, and a 165 lightning wyvern that ended up with 366 melee after imprint for a 251 long neck, 252 pump, and 250 AR BP. i'm very happy with that trade and I believe the guy is too. Doedic will be done by Saturday so we'll complete that trade Sunday. 

Overall I was happy with the Christmas event, especially the 2x and 3x taming as we were able to take a few more shots on dino's at a decreased cost. Never would have gotten the 10.12k hp clean Rex stat if 1x because it had the same wild hp stats as one that tamed out with only 8.5k hp so probably would have passed on taming it. RNG man, lol. I probably would have never put down that argy we got if it wasn't Christmas color and now end up with a new high melee. People were able to grab additional and better BP's which is something I like to trade for or were able to grind out the poly/crystal/ing I ask for the trades when materials are involved. 

On the docket: I will finish setting up our island trading outpost and leveling my character over there. He is going to be a crafting character so I will offer my crafting services on blueprints and custom consumables plus continue offering our wares from the Rag server. We'll also do some more Wyvern raising, Golem taming, will continue to try and improve our Rex line, and I am sure conduct more trades. I may try to get a male Quetz and a female Yuty with the stats to get our guaranteed breeds. I've been seeing a lot of requests for Quetzal's and I think we may have the most complete stat line on the PS4 PvE market from what I've seen offered out there, finally we will start our Ravager program. 

Man I love Ark. 

• Like 2

Today / Yesterday on Aberration: Hoarding, Hoarding, Hoarding...and Ark’s Exceptional Kindness.

Total transparency, it’s been a rough start to the new year, but Ark has been going above and beyond its usual escape to give me reasons to smile.

Yesterday, I hatched my second rock drake...a gorgeous green male with an orange belly and blue feathers, and used him to figure out what broke with my meticulously worked out maturation settings. Apparently something changed before the full launch, because what used to be a 42 hour wyvern raise with 2.1 maturation gave enough time for 100% Imprinting. Suddenly 2.1 raises a wyvern in just around an hour! Which, while I guess is convenient isn’t at all satisfying for me...I love having the long hours to bond with my babies...as of now my maturation setting has been altered to 0.05 to achieve that. Anyone know what gives?

Anyway, my new rock drake baby, Thoth sorted out, I decided to take a few more steps to make my sanctuary feel more like home.

Following getting hideously (and fatally) lost on an excursion trying to get back to the rock drake eggs, I decided I’d like to finally allow myself the aerial perspective I so desperately rely on, and spawned myself an eagle, whom I have loving dubbed Lady FTS. Acronym here having come about by my exclamation as I was consumed by angry rock drakes “F* this sh**, I need an aerial view!!” ...I was a bit miffed about the misadventure, lol. 

Lady FTS is there to help me out while I try to figure out how to rock drake. I get really bad vertigo in games sometimes, and am very easily disoriented, and ride in first person...so I can report my training sessions with Phaidra have been nothing short of nauseating. I’m determined to get the hang of it, but...oy. It’s bad right now. And an eagle is a staple part of my roster anyway...she’s done more flying me between levels of my hangar than anything else, but Aberration is even more gorgeous in the air.

Anyway, my quest to truly make my new sanctuary a home started with some dimorphodons for me to breed, adding an eagle, and there was one more thing I needed before I could truly call my new house “home:” a wyvern.

And this starts off where Ark has just been amazingly kind: I went through this very convoluted process to get myself a wyvern that I could raise on Aberration. Froze time, spawned a fire wyvern - a girl, just like I wanted - force tamed, then ran setbabyage 0, unclaimed the newly baby-fied wyvern, reclaimed...poof! Baby fire wyvern with imprinting bonuses enabled. And then I noticed that she spawned with my very favorite color scheme for fire wyverns - jet black with orange wings. I’ve named her Ishtar and am raising her alongside Thoth.

Then I took off to the trench to try to scare up a level 100+ female featherlight so I could start breeding those...and keeping a keen eye out for any 100+ seekers I could bring home.

Diligent near-daily searching for those seekers had netted me three. But in Ark’s incredible generosity yesterday it decided to send me eight. At eleven strong I have the beginnings of a proper hoard of my cute little dragon-critters.

And I found another 100+ male featherlight, and right before the end of the night, a level 92 female. Which.......might just be good enough, because I want baby featherlights.

And today Ark delivered me another cherished gift practically on a silver platter: I took a dip in the nearby river hoping to find 100+ otters for breeding, as the six I have were all low level...and sitting underwater, without so much as a piranha nearby to interrupt me, were a level 112 and 116 mating pair just looking for a loving home. And a subsequent trip back gave another pair! 100 and 108. They were a little more chaotic and I accidentally gave a fish to the wrong one, so a seventh low level otter came home after I successfully managed to kill the sarco trying to make a snack of the boys after the tame.

And just for good measure I found a level 112 pony, a pretty white and tan girl I named Mayfaire and brought home to my trusty Hallows...my first Aberration tame, which means I can now have baby ponies too.

In summary, life is good at the Aberration sanctuary. Nothing lifts my spirits and puts a smile on my face like Ark can...finding highly sought after critters, and bringing in the other-Ark beloved pets...I can say the house I worked so hard on is finally a home.

• Like 1

Fed dinos from refrigerators, filled up generator with more fuel. Looked at dinos that were stuck in low ceiling that acted as floor.

Wondered why the devs have never fixed this issue or provided a method of unsticking said dinos.

Considered putting dinos I had no use for outside and unclaiming them. Decided not just yet.

Didnt get as much done as we wanted to do today, we crashed a few times and my server crashed once with a 15 minute rollback. We did manage to tame a lvl 135 female spino, but struck out on finding a male with a decent level..better luck tomorrow.

We did finally find a female ovis :)

We killed a lvl 180 Alpha crab in the process of finding spinos...did not know it was 180 when we started. It yanked me off my megalo and killed me, but my wife on her megalo and my megalo stayed in the fight and by the time i rejoined it was dead, but our megalos took a massive beating, both below 5k hp out of 15k. Wont do that again till we get some imprinted megalos.

After that we went on another pearl run to make a few more fridges and acs for breeding. Then we worked on the 2nd floor a little bit. I also crafted 20 batteries to run our s+ item collector, figure ill keep 10 in the charger, 10 in the collector at all times

Tomorrow we plan on continuing the search for a male spino, and maybe tame some of the kibble dinos and will hopefully finish our 2nd floor. The s+ item collector has been picking up some wild dino eggs so we will only need the kibble dinos that dont spawn in the biolum mainly trikes, stegos and dodos.

Untill these crashes stop we dont plan on going anywhere near the surface or red zone. They have been pretty frequent since we started Aberration, more so local then my server...but still a pita

Edited by Jabnlab

Only popped on today to check troughs and take the latest Megalo on a bit of a levelling run. Logged in to see that my level 205 turtle with over 10k health had got killed by a level 95 Raptor, despite having a Carno, 2 Spinos, 2 Paracers, 2 Crabs and a pack of 4 Ravagers all pretty much right next to it on Neutral. Weird.

So took the Megalo out and I decided that apart from 3 or 4 much needed levels into Stamina, as he's pretty much a disposable unneeded Male, I'm gonna have some fun and level him exclusively in Melee. So a few runs up the river, nearly killing the server owners crab in the process, and I'm hitting for 540 a bite, when a crab doesn't die after 4 bites I check its level and it's a 150 male.

Swift change of plan and rushed back to base to get the crab taming Paracer, pen up, down he went, pretame stats 31 points into weight and 29 into melee, sweet. 

Babysat him until he got up and got everyone back to base. Health's not great but he gains almost 300 points with each level up into weight so he can be a weight crab.

Rebred the Megalos, my melee mutation is getting consistantly passed on but yet another bloody male and no further mutations. Ah well, this one can be a tanker. My last bred Spino was a 224 Male so bred him back up with his Mum and got a 226 female with a Stam mutation, unfortunately no change to the colours. My spinos are decidedly drab which is annoying, still cursing the death of that orange baby. Also bred up the 150 Bulbdog I found last time I was online with my best female, and that was it for today.