So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

2 hours ago, phantomman01 said:

No kidding! It didn't take that long to drop that little 15 last night off the back of the Griffin, I really like that mechanic being a solo player! Sounds like we're almost at the same stage on the new map lol! Last weekend I built my Wyvern trap for my 175 poison egg I found...didn't want a poison one but I couldn't pass up the high level. I trapped three in there that were chasing me so that was a heck of a deal trying to clean up that mess and gather milk. Also, I had a run in with a Ice Wyvern on murder snow where there's two oil fields (I believe the coordinates were around 31-68). I haven't checked online to see if there's a nest around there but it was a hell of an accidental find and fight!

Also a coincidence, is that one of my long-standing nicknames has included the word Phantom in it.  Now if you tell me you are from Wisconsin, and a deer hunter too, I'm going to think you are my stalker!:D

Also one of the areas I am going to check tonight is 33 -68.

Edited by Aushegun
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Aushegun said:

Also a coincidence, is that one of my long-standing nicknames has included the word Phantom in it.  Now if you tell me you are from Wisconsin, and a deer hunter too, I'm going to think you are my stalker!:D

Also one of the areas I am going to check tonight is 33 -68.

Lol, not from Wisconsin but I'd be your southern neighbor and yes I hunt too.

Well last night went pretty good overall. I ended up finding and taming the 145 Quetz from the night before and gathered up enough crystal to finish my greenhouse. I was going to take a look around for Otters after that but I decided to go back to murder snow to get oil from my pump and see if there was a nest around the area where I killed that Ice Wyvern. The hunt ended up great, at about 34-68 I found a nest by a big fallen tree and low and behold.....I now have a 185 Ice Wyvern egg to hatch this weekend which I'm pretty stoked about that one! I was going to do a dino wipe after that to see if I could get some Otter spawns too but I seen a 145 Griffin when I was out looking for the Quetz so I think I'm going to try and track it down and tame before I do the wipe.

• Like 1

Quick line update over last few days;

I already started my harvesting rampage. Have managed to gather a vault full of hide and about 3/4 of a vault full of chitin. Also have gathered half a vault full of poly. Surprisingly we are super low on Fiber. I may grab the bear and go get that done tonight as well as more obsidian/poly. The island on rag we found is so peaceful and really clutter free. It's rag's version of herbivore island plus rich in obsidian. I may take over a better Anky tonight. One I am imprinted too and leave him there. 

We have knocked out a few rex's and had gotten enough eggs for one 150 tame which we used last night. 260 pre tame melee, so an average stat roll should have gotten us to 390 melee. it looks as if we got a below average stat roll as it ended with 382 melee but is still our current high. I had to get off before it finished taming so my tribe mate finished it up. We also down a 140 female that probably would have given us a stamina bump up but not exactly sure by how much. (This was also pre-150). We decided that HP and Melee are the most important stats right now since we have 2k stamina but if we had more eggs I may have considered taming it. Luckily we didn't since shortly after we found the 150 and the new melee. 

The 150 F tame from the other day may go over to the island server we have a small base on this weekend. People are interested but don't want to tame a F Dimetrodon because of the 47 second torpor timer. well we have pretty much everything we need outside of a second one of those so i will see if I can trade her on the island server and if I can't she'll be my mount over there (only have a trike so far as it is a distant secondary base to gather mats to build a boss fight staging point only). 

Then I'll tame a F dimetrodon. It is so much easier on Rag because there are a lot more of them plus the swamp area is so clear that you can see anything coming to attack and have time to prepare. I may tame a few (plenty of narcotics and access to mutton) and start trading them or their eggs. 

The doedic is glitched. i have found if you try to knock out a doedic after it has been attacked it takes a ridiculous amount of darts and sometimes that still doesn't work or it even dies. i saved a 150 doedic yesterday from a Scorpion swarm. After I cleared the area i hit it with at least 86 darts from a 193 dmg long neck rifle and it did not go down. This isn't the first time this has happened either. On legacy i stopped a carno and two terror birds from killing a doedic. i put over 100 darts and 40 tranq arrows into that thing before it went unconscious, another time on legacy i stopped a doedic from getting killed by a scorpion, level 100. i shot it with 120 darts and it died. early into the rag server we killed some allo's attacking a doedic then started tranquing it with 132 crossbows. after 50 arrows we stopped, came back like 45 minutes later and after 20 arrows it dropped. 

something in the game makes them impossible to tame after being attacked for awhile. i'm going to need to send something into WC. 

1 1/2 more days of work then i can get some good harvesting and breeding on this weekend. 

• Like 1

Last night I set out to find an otter.  After searching for over an hour, I found one. a level 140 female! So I built a pen on the edge of the pond, and aggro'd the otter into it.  I tried to feed it a fish, but it just ate it, with no taming effect. Then I realized it was still Aggro'd so I flew away for a bit and hunted for another otter. Returned about 10 minutes later, and she was still there, but no longer agro'd. 

Everytime I tried to jump into the pen, the salmon would drop to the ground. So I built a foundation, wall and a couple ramps leading to the pen, so I could just walk up the ramps and fall into the pen. This worked, but when I  tried to feed her a Salmon, it never gave me the option, since the damn Salmon was in the way between me and the otter! I tried for well over 30 minutes to do this, and just when I was going to give up, I decided to try building a pen in the water instead.  I then agro'd the otter into the water pen. I used dino gates because the pond was deep. I then flew away again to let the otter calm down.

Returning about 10 minutes later (after nearly dying to a freaking alpha raptor that jumped me from behind (must have jumped down from above cliff). And I tried feeding her the salmon, and this time it worked, since both the otter and myself were swimming. Since it was a 140, it took a lot of fish!  Now I know some will say a I should have used an Ichy. Well I tamed one the day before just for this purpose. But it flew off before I could change the setting to Hunt & Retrieve, and no matter how hard I try, I cannot get the damn thing to come back to me. It just keeps hunting fish in this small pond, circling too fast that I cannot spyglass whistle it!  So these damn flying Pegos suck when wild, and are even worse once tamed!!! 

Knowing that the first otter I tamed was super squishy, I took my new "Neckbeard" back to base and dumped her next to some Lystros and I went off to look for Ovis again.

About an hour later (and ZERO Ovis sightings) I returned to base, and pumped HP into the otter. I then took her out to a Coel only pond, and got her working. finally after gaining 12 levels in HP, I decided to attempt another Ice Wyvern nest hunt. I then spent at least an hour searching all over for a nest, including looking up the coordinates that some Youtubers were showing. NONE of them had a nest. Finally, as I was just saying to myself "Aww Dilo this!" I spotted a nest! I land my Argy, and a millesecond before I dismount the Argy, I notice a flicker of movement to my right. Then I realize it is the very tip of an ice Wyvern tail. And it is sitting directly on the other side of the big rock that the nest is next to!

Before I can even see what level the Egg or Wyvern is, the frost dragon takes to the air, and begins bearing down on us. Thankfully, I had once again brought "Screamer" my top battle Argy.  We engage in battle, and after nearly losing control to a nearby Yuty, We finally kill the Wyvern.  I check my inventory, and once again NO Wyvern talon rewarded?  Do you not get them for killing Ice Wyverns?

Back to the egg, and it is only a level 50 :(  But, at least I have an Ice Wyvern egg. and considering the hours I spent looking for a nest, I was not going to waste even a low level egg.

On the way back, I went to check on the 145 female mega sloth I had seen seen the night before, and had moved with my Quetz to a safer area still within render distance. Well I looked all over the area, and could not find her. So I will have to start looking in other spots tonight, as I want to breed them for color mutations, plus have a mate to go with my 140 male.

Trying to decide what to do first tonight... but leaning towards building a Wyvern trap in the highlands, near the scar, to get milk, so I can hatch and raise my 185 Fire, 165 Lightening and 50 Ice eggs over the weekend.

I also need to look into building more "regional" bases and supplying them all with a few necessary dinos (Argy, Quetz, Ptera, Sabertooth, Doed, Anky) so that they can all be self sufficient, so I don't always have to fly all the way back to Viking Bay.  Plus I need to build a breeding barn far away from my other bases, to prevent any lag issue, as I am going to get back to breeding Argies, Pteras and Sloths for color mutations. So I will need space for probably 100 more dinos.  Looks like lots of grinding and building tonight!

Edited by Aushegun

27 minutes ago, TINYMAN said:

I started in a new Rag Unofficial, and was very proud of myself. I got a good 5x5x5 stone base up, tamed 2 allos, 5 horses, and a pteradon. AND build a 12x6x9 dino pen onto the base. In 5 hours. And I started converting the main 5x5x5 base into metal.

amazing, good for you. I've only ever tamed one horse, and it was a tremendous pain in the Allo!

We were really short on time today so we start with an ice cave loot crate run, and get an ascendant megatherium saddle bp...awesome I thought. Rush home to build it. Throw it on my megatherium...then realize it was only 3 armor more then the MC one I had on...doh. MC one is half the cost. Oh well, leason learned, check stats before building, lol. 

Because I blew 8k hide on a saddle we decided to spend the rest of the time harvesting hide. I decide to test out our thezio that I had been leveling for hide, and was pretty impressed, ended up with about 4 or 5 k in 5 or 10 minutes (2x gathering). Went home and went to work.

Tonight I may breed our thylos and megatherium, and tomorrow maybe hatch a few rex eggs. Not sure what else we are doing though, lol

Edited by Jabnlab
  • Facepalm 1

Fun night tonight! Logged on and decided to take the squid out for a bit of fun, took him out of the cave and straight into a lvl 55 Alpha Mosa! Nice, fun fact that I didn't know is the squids can actually grab Alpha Mosas, so it was easy peasy if a bit time consuming to kill it and collect the lovely goodies. Went a little ways up the coast and another Alpha Mosa, lvl 20 this time, down he went too. A lvl 90 Alpha Shark next up, can't grab those though so it took a bit of chasing and maneuvuring to take it down. Further up the coast, down into a crevasse and found a loot crate, with a MC Compound bow and a JM Tuso saddle BP. Sweet, started to head back to base to craft it up and ran into yet another Alpha Mosa, a lvl 60. Took care of business and just as I was getting back to the cave a Liop decided to take a bite of me, a 145 female. I'll have her to mate up with Gaston, my male Liop, so grabbed her and took her into the cave, bish bash bosh and down she went. Popped back to base to make up the kibble, only had half as many eggs as I needed so took a quick trip to the Highlands to grab a sheep. While I was waiting for the Liop to tame up, I took Ferguson the Dunk on a quick metal run, and when I emptied the forge to make room for the metal I had just gathered I realised that I now had the 5000 odd ingots that I needed to craft up the MC Mosa saddle BP that I've been sat on for ages. Crafted that up and once the new Liop could be left alone I slapped it on Tiffany the Mosa and took her out for a spin for the first ever time. Flew off down the coast in the opposite direction to what I had gone on Da Boss, and after a little bit of a murder spree I realised that I was next to the sunken ships. 'Oooh' I thought, 'there's an artifact around here, I just need to deal with these 6 Squids that are circling.' I thought I'd try it with Tiffany, and she managed to kill one, but even with her MC saddle the others just kept passing her around and mullering her, so I beat a hasty retreat with only a couple of thousand health remaining and fled back to the cave. Now though, I've decided that I really want that artifact for my wizards tower, so I grab Da Boss and head back there. He makes mincemeat of the Squids and I gather up a load of Black Pearls from the wreck, but I can't find the artifact anywhere. A quick Wiki and I realise that I'm not quite in the right place, so I head to where I should be, and spot the artifact crate. Hop off Da Boss and as I'm grabbing the artifact I hear the battle music start, so I quick whip around and try and get back aboard, but I can't, why can't I? Oh, because that's not my squid, that's a lvl 100 wild squid, d'oh! By the time I realise and try to swim up he's two hit me and I'm a gonner. Respawn back at base, grab a spare GPS and tp back to the cave and hop on Gaston. I'd have taken Tiffany but I had all my scuba gear on me when I died, so I needed the Liop Oil buff to retain my oxygen. Got back to Da Boss and watched him finish off the wild Squid with impunity, no bother. Jumped off to get my gear from my corpse and the battle music starts, look around and it's ok, Da Boss has an Angler in his grip and they're both attacking it, no worries there, so I get my gear and dip into the wreck to get some more Black Pearls, swim back and hop on Da Boss, and where's Gaston? Looked around and he's nowhere to be seen, searched up, searched down, went around and around in ever increasing circles spamming J and still no sign of him. Weird! Eventually I end up back at Squid Central, and half a dozen more squid have respawned, so I wade in to take them out, crap, damn glitchy Alpha particle effect, one of them is a 135 Alpha! He's mincing me pretty badly so I leg it and go and find some Dunks to put the squeeze on to regain some health and have another look around for Gaston. Still no sign, he's completely vanished. That's a pita, still, at least I've now got Claire, the new Liop. Health restored on Da Boss I go back to the squids and this time I can target the Alpha. It's now a lvl 55 though, my Spidey sense is tingling and I turn around and yep, the 135 is about to attack me from behind along with another 3 or 4 squids. So begins a game of hit and run, and I eventually manage to get the tangle of Squids all seperated and far enough away from each other that I can take on the Alphas seperately. Took a while but got them all cleared, another futile search around for Gaston who I'm now pretty sure got attacked by an Angler and went chasing off after it when it fled, and back to base to call it a night. Might get the pet finder mod to try and find Gaston, or I may just write him off and get another one, not sure yet.

• Sad 1

I found Gaston!

had to take my mum to the airport at stupid o’clock this morning so hopped online, decided to go grab some more black pearls and another artifact and there he was! Right next to where the artifact is, just on the other side of the rock. Why on earth he didn’t follow me when I was swimming all around the area spamming J I don’t know, but glad to have found him.

Other than that I just took one of my Phiomias out for a quick run, my Better Dinos mod makes it so that they can gather berries, fiber and veggies from bushes. Works grand but I need to tweak the weights a bit, they’re gathering a few too many veggies, and I think I’ll tweak it so that they can only gather the root veggies, and I think I’m going to make either monkeys or apes able to gather Citronal and Longrass.

• Like 1

Tonight I upgraded my thatch base on my Scorched Earth SP world to adobe, which I have been putting off for quite some time. Once I had done that, and also built my greenhouse, all I needed was to find a couple of dung beetles, so off I went on my trusty wyvern Raijin to go and search for some. The first two I found were of a decent level, and I managed to tame them without a hassle. I brought them back to base and got them working to pay their rent straight away. I then went to go find my next pair. I found my third one as soon as I entered the North Eastern desert, so I picked it up and flew all around until I reached the North Western corner of the map. I found my (supposedly) last one and landed. In my peripheral vision I saw some pesky titanomyrma, so I decided to send them to oblivion with one powerful blast of lightning from Raijin. What happened next? I got the good old game freeze/crash!

After reloading my game, I was dead, and Raijin was stuck where I found my third dung beetle. I also had to run back to my base because I forgot to rebuild a bed to respawn at, when I had done the previous renovations to my base (I'm rather picky what goes where in my base :P). Once I got back I got on my Argent, and took the long, slow flight to where I died. Halfway there, I happened to see a group of Equus, and blow me down, there was a level 300! (my difficulty setting is set to 10, so the max level that wild Dino's spawn at is 300). This wasn't just a mission to rescue my wyvern now, but to rescue and tame that max level Equus before it got itself killed! I finally found my wyvern, got on it, left my Argie and raced back to where I last saw it. Luckily, the Equus was unharmed, so I grabbed it, dropped it into my Jerboa breeding pen until I had enough crops to finally tame it.

All in all, it was a pretty good day. I rescued my wyvern, and tamed a max level horse. Now I'm going to get to work on an automatic taming pen, thanks to the S+ mod giving us tranq turrets!

I also need to remember to use the saveworld command more often to prevent this situation, but meh, Ark happens! :D

Edit: Karma is toying with me now :Jerbmad: As soon as I posted this, I get the dreaded crash popup box..... *sigh*

Edited by SparkPug
  • Like 1

Another short day today. Started out crafting some flame aarown so we could try and kill some ice worms. Got to the ice cave, but couldnt find a single worm :( Made our way out of the cave and noticed a 145 male yutty near our mountain taming pen. So we head back to base and grab our wyvrens, manage to kite it to the pen and knock it out. While it was taming the wife and I took our thylas to the volcano to lvl and farm organic poly. We took off our flak and rode nude so the centipedes wouldnt damage the armor. On the way back we get attacked by a gang of 7 microraptors. We were knocked off our mounts and were just about killed by them because we were naked, but the thylas came through.

Got back to base. Picked up the yutty. Then farmed berries for a few min to fill troughs. Then before logging i made a big batch of imprinting kibble for the rex and yutty eggs im going to hatch later. I cant wait to get an industrial cooker, lol. Making a lot of kibble in pots suck

• Like 1

Popped on again for a bit in between jobs and without really planning to do anything pottered around for a bit. Noticed that the S+ collector was looking a bit low on Propellant so hopped on down to the desert to grab some more Sulfur. Right next to my teleporter down there was a group of Thornies, including a 150 male. 'Shrugs' go on then. Killed the others, kited him away to a safe spot and took him down from the back of Stewie t' Griffin. Quick threw up some walls, hopped over to the Highlands to get Mutton and to the farm for Narcs and then baby sat him for a bit until he was fine to leave.

Now that I've got one Thorny taming up though, even though don't really want, don't really need, my OCD kicks in and I decide that I can't just have one, I need a pair. So I scour the desert, get tempted by a 135 and 140 females, but decide not to. Tp'd back to base and had a think, and remembered that the new part of the map has all Scorched Earth stuff, and I haven't really explored it that much, so let's go take a looksee. Headed down there on the Griffin and had a look around, couple of 150 Moths, and 150 Camels, a 145 Golem, no decent Thorny's though, then eventually right on the edge of the last island, 150 female! Back of the net! Not a great area though, so laid down my spare teleporter pad, whipped back to base, grabbed the Quetz and picked her up and flew over to one of the unpopulated islands to take her down. So now I have a pair of 150 Thorny Dragons that I'll probably never use, but at least I'll be getting eggs for a Moth, 'cos I quite like flying around on a Moth, and with my mod they passively produce silk so I'll have that if I ever need it for anything :)

After that was just some more pottering, which found me a 150 male Anky not far from base. My current one is 150, but a crop tamed one, and I can't resist a 150 Anky at all, so again grabbed the Quetz and brought him back to the pen. Knocked him out, stuffed the kibble in him, and logged off. Then remembered that I never actually got any Sulfur! xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Flew around my base near ragnarok canyons for two hours killing low level griffins thinking I’d never find a decent level. Just as I was about to give up I hear a screech and get hit from behind.

Turns out to be a 140 griffin, but I’m on my argie and definitely can’t outrun it so I start making a beeline to my base and open the Dino gate hoping to quickly get my pteranodon and lure it back to my trap. The plan goes horribly wrong as the thing managed to squeeze itself in with me. It started going crazy attacking all of my tames but I couldn’t just kill it. After killing 8 dodos and 6 dilos it’s divebomb destroyed a good third of my thatch base and it finally gave me an opportunity to hop on ptera and lead it away. 

Head back down to grab taming supplies only to realize that it also destroyed both of my mutton filled fridges, which meant a highlands trip. Finally an easy step until I remembered that if you trap a creature too far from its spawn point it can disappear after a short time. Dread set in on that flight back until I finally get to the trap and by a miracle it’s still there.

Finally trapped  and tamed a 140 griffin that came out with 50 points into stamina and 38 into attack.

mission accomplished ^_^

• Like 1

Logged in and straight away saw a ringed yellow drop on the glacier, so hopped on Stewie and headed over to grab it, nothing too special, but there was a bit of a commotion going on with some Mammoths nearby. Pulled out the spyglass and they were being attacked by a couple of piggies, nothing unusual about that, but one of the piggies was a 150, meh, already got a pair of 145's, then I took a second look and saw that he was half black and half white, such a great colour scheme that I had to have him. Quick popped back to base and grabbed an Argent to pick him up with, and got him dropped into the pen. Now though I had a quandry, I mutton tamed the 145's and they're great, but there's a lot of levels lost from Kibble to Mutton, and for an awesome looking 150 I had to kibble tame him. I don't keep any Iguanodons though, but my SiC does. She wasn't on so I sent her a message, 'I needz your eggses! Plus I have something special and horny for you, please shout me asap!'

While waiting for her to respond and not wanteing to stray too far from base in case the pig despawned, I did a bit of sorting. I tend to stick all my BP's into a box without really looking at them, and the same for all saddles and weapons and stuff from drops, unless it's something immediately obviously really nice like an Ascendent Saddle or something I'll just shove it away and forget about it by and large. I also tend to stick armour all in together so anytime I need to change from maybe Ghillie to Fur, it takes me ages to sort out which are the good ones, which are the back ups etc. So I got some armour stands made up, one for storage of each type of armour, I made up some Bookshelves to get the BP's organised, and I finally made some extra boxes for the armoury to seperate up the guns and tools and ammo etc, and ground down all the useless primitive - apprentice junk that I've been hoarding. Turns out I have some quite nice BP's that I've been sat on, upgraded half of my Ghillie, made some much better Flak, had a better pair of Fur Leggings that I didn't realise I had, and found BP's for MC Riot Boots and Leggings, but I need to go on a Mantis killing spree to get the Polymer for those.

When my SiC got back to me, I had to very carefully explain over Skype to her boyfriend exactly what the message from random Internet guy meant, whilst both of us tried very hard not to crease up laughing. 'I need some of her Iguanodon eggs, I have a Unicorn to give her...' xD Bless him!

Got the pig tamed up with no fuss, and gave D her new Unicorn. I did't bother checking the post tame stats, but he stood up with over 8K health, and more stamina than either of my other two after I've been levelling their stamina. I've called him Minstrel, and he's lovely.

14CF7D311227E54DF4060C03CA8D919E3631BDE7

After that was sorted I helped D do a bit of gathering, and in the process found a couple of Otters, an 80 and a 140! Neither of us have an Otter so we decided to tame one each, I pulled rank and got the 140, shame they were both females otherwise we would have bred them up.

Also turns out the Thorny Dragons I tamed the other day have something a bit special about them, the Male has a light brown belly and a black back, and the female has a black belly and light brown back, which is pretty neat. The browns don't quite match up but close enough, I've called them Yin and Yang.

Final act of the day was to take the Megalosaurus out to kill an Alpha Carno near my base, and on the way back I grabbed the Alpha out of a pack of Hyaenodons, another 145 for the collection, and this one has a black body and a dark green back and spots that I've never seen before, so she'll be nice for breeding when I eventually get around to that.

• Haha 1

I play SP because I simply don't have the time or patience for servers, plus I can log off whenever and basically wherever I want. I managed to knock out a Tapejara yesterday, female, level 56. It finished taming at around 87, then I just flew around and killed stuff. I like Tapes. The only cons of them are the somewhat low stamina, the fact that when I knocked it out it had 550+ Weight and when it finished taming it was around 330, and the fact that they're latching ability feels near useless due to it's horrific stamina gain (around 5 per second). Despite its drawbacks, its fun to ride around on and kill stuff. This is reinforced by the fact their the same speed if not slightly faster than Pteras. Over all a pretty good day, considering I didn't die and stuff.

Today I conducted my first pet transfers. I play(ed) on a friend's Ragnarok dedicated, got a nice facility built at the canyon, all the way through fabricator-tier stuff to make air conditioners and refrigerators so I could begin a new wyvern hoard. Tamed seven dimorphodons, one microraptor, one compy, one eagle, one stegosaurus, and one deer. Hatched an ice wyvern, hatched TRIPLET fire wyverns (how cool is that?! I didn't know that was even possible!) and was gifted a giga in exchange for the wyvern eggs I gifted my two friends that were also playing on the server, and hatched one more fire wyvern.

In short, I was settled into a comfy sanctuary when I had the bomb dropped on me that I was outvoted 2-1, and they were changing the dedicated to Aberration when it launches.

Which...prompted me to pack up the whole menagerie in small groups to fly from the canyon to the east obelisk, and walk the giga there...

So that I could move them in their small groups from the east obelisk to the ice lake where I live in my non-dedicated Ragnarok game. It took all day, and dodging Yutys while walking my giga, Nemesis, to her new home was one of the most nerve wracking things I've done in Ark lately.

But now my menagerie is safe in my private game, and I can simply look forward to the Aberration adventure with excitement and peace of mind, knowing my precious pets are safe from my friends' short attention span. =p

• Like 1

Never posted on this thread so here we go:

Today we Max levelled our best pair of sharks while killing Everything in the sea many times over. The whole time we were really scouting for 2 good female Mosas to begin breeding.

During loot drop offs, we would craft as many walls ceilings and vacuum compartments as we could take with us and drop them at the underwater base we're beginning!

Finally after about 6 hours we lucked out and got 2 high level females Mosas one immediately after the other and tamed them up! ?

Now although I should be sleeping, I'm going back to work on the water base. It is a long weekend after all. ?

• Like 2

Didnt get a lot accomplished this weekend due to pc issues and some real life issues, but we finally found otters. We tamed 3, all were under 25 but thats ok, they are so darn cute and we mainly want them for insulation. I'm going to breed the heck out of them, who knows how long till we find another. They were really easy to tame when using the flying pego to get fish too

• Like 1

On 10/6/2017 at 12:15 PM, TINYMAN said:

I started in a new Rag Unofficial, and was very proud of myself. I got a good 5x5x5 stone base up, tamed 2 allos, 5 horses, and a pteradon. AND build a 12x6x9 dino pen onto the base. In 5 hours. And I started converting the main 5x5x5 base into metal.

And when I hopped back on that night It was all gone. Were built up better now though

• Sad 1

Well it was a 2x weekend but not for maturation so my tribe mate and I spent the weekend extending our base as our primary goal. 

It turned out to be a great weekend, we extended our starter base building and turned it into a decent farm house so that we can keep the Doeds, Anky's and any other resource gathering mounts in. This is down by the river and its useful to have them down there and mass produce stone foundations etc.

We then continued with the upper base on the cliff and have started a new greenhouse. We decided to make a few changes to the usual style by making it two tiered and having the plots sitting on a metal building with glass surroundings - its like an Orangery really and it actually looks really good. It allows us to house some of the little guys below too in nice little rooms - Dodo's and Otters etc

After a weekend of taming a few little guys, a Titanboa, PachyRhinos and Dodos' we actaully managed to raise a Hyanaedon for our pack and 3 Pteras with 410 melee. Im working on a Ptera breed farm with stats ranging from HP2k+ Stam 480+ F 8k+ Ox 720+ W232+ M 410+. These are my base stats currently spready throughout a number of tames - am in the process of tryig to get them into the same line as that would be a good bird!

Finally, just as I was about to log off I see an Allo pack - we dont see many in our area so it was worth taking the time out to grab one. It was only a 135 male but a friend has a female on our server with better stats (apart from the food) and we will probably breed them to get ourselves an Allo pack.

So all in all, it was a great effort by the tribe and the base has really started to take shape – and Ive got my Pteras finally where I want them… ready for endless breeding to get the stats crossed over to one another J