So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

4 days of Arking continued

Tuesday; 

I spent most of my time in the new server this day. I harvested stone, wood, metal nodes, took the new male Rex out to level him then jumped back to legacy to do some care. The Rex's finished this morning and the imprint was alright. 91% for all of them bringing them to just a tad over 18k hp and 624 (maybe 628) melee before level's. I walked the 15k female down to the breeding barn and took out one of the 14.3k 437 melee females. I put her on the market but with only 3 people on, ehh. 

I was getting ready to walk the male down and breed them all when my buddy popped into chat on the new server.

I topped the Yuty's troughs and popped on over. 

Today's rag focus was a Thorny and some ocean exploration. We took out the Rex's and started searching for a good level Thorny. My buddy is a firm believer that he can breed in any stats but i want a better baseline to start with so we compromise when hunting together. The level has to be at least a 90 to tame it. 

We can't find a thorny but run into a 130 wolf. We decide to tame it and put it down fairly easy. It's got a long torpor timer and my buddy is amazing at raising wolves so we just stuff it full of prime and raw meat and walk away. 

We finally see a Thorny but it's only a level 60. We make a bee line to eat it when hello Mr. Golem. They did a bit better at camouflaging the Golem's on Rag IMO. We go opposite directions and i chose the river path and the Golem chose me. I get to the other side and eat a few sloths and kangaroo's then take a roundabout way to cross the river. As I am crossing, I step on another damn Golem. I book it with the Rex (I really miss my Giga in these instances) and made it to the other side and eat the level 60 Thorny. By that time it had gotten some friends but they were all less than 90 as well so we ate all of them and continued searching for more. 

I ran back to the wolf and threw 100 narcs in it just to make sure it stayed down plus dropped off any prime meat i got from Paracer's along the way. I walk back to where we ate the Thorny's and 3 more had spawned but they also had spawned in a new Golem right where they were. I decided to go to a bit higher ground and scoped them and found a 100 amongst the bunch. My buddy headed back my way and was walking to fast before i could tell him of the new Golem. he jumped across the river and woke up the Golemj that was sitting in there plus aggroed some Manta's. He pulled all of them to the other shoreline and then took a long walk around but cleared the golem from the area in the process for easier taming. 

I jumped down and started tranquing every Thorny. I got hit with a few spikes but it's pretty mild torpor and he showed up and helped to finish putting down the Thorny's. We ate the two low level; ones and had ourselves a nice female to tame. We decided to let her starve a little and went looking for prime meat. We found an Alpha Carno so we tag teamed it, and took all that prime back to her. I fed as he protected me from the new Thorny spawns. Then we went to harv est more prime and i crossed the river...right where the first golem had de-aggroed back into a rock. I book past it and head to eat some Paracer's. I stop when I see a Morellatop's and figure, we want one might as well drop it and stuff it with Mejo's. I put her down (she fell right before reaching the Golem) and I put some Mejo's in and went and harvested the Paracer's and went back to the Thorny. I stopped by the wolf on the way, it was tamed and just hanging out. I left it on passive and just kind of hoped nothing would mess with it to much. 

Rest of the day was pretty standard and not near as entertaining. We finished taming the Thorny, a Terror Bird spawned where the Morellatops was taming and it ate that cause when we got back to it it was gone. I murdered that thing twice, so we walked back with the Thorny and Wolf, we harvested some silica pearls, i did some imprints on the Yuty's and we just kept building the base up. 

Wednesday was a legacy day as I missed 2 imprints because of the long Thorny journey the day/night before so i wanted to focus on them. I did take out the new male rex and got him to the 45k hp/700 melee I am looking for. I killed 10 Alpha Raptor's, all the Yuty's in the entire map, plus anything big (Giga and titan don't count. I'm not ready to suicide mission stuff yet). I walked around that map twice and did not find a single Alpha Rex or Carno, that was a bit of a disappointment. 

I jumped over to the new server around 5 and helped to tame a snail but then finished up on legacy and called it an early night. It was back to work on Thursday and 4 AM comes fast. 

Rest of this week I'll breed the Rex's and Yuty's when they finish and probably hatch more Rex's on Saturday. The Bosses will go down. I may finish closing down our Scorched base and take that character to scout other legacy PVE server's and see about buying some land and starting a small build in preparation for the inevitable. I just need to find the right server. 

• Like 1

@yekrucifixion187,

I always wanted these super boss rexes. So I want to ask you what you started with if you can remember?

I use to grab what was available, now I play on a new map and a lot of high level rexes on the map. Do you use a magnifier to find high health before taming? Do you lock how fast a wild rex eat. I guess I need to understand where to start. (scorpion kibble is a given)

Thanks in advance for answering.

Regards, Ariana and Sara.

16 minutes ago, ArianaGaming said:

@yekrucifixion187,

I always wanted these super boss rexes. So I want to ask you what you started with if you can remember?

I use to grab what was available, now I play on a new map and a lot of high level rexes on the map. Do you use a magnifier to find high health before taming? Do you lock how fast a wild rex eat. I guess I need to understand where to start. (scorpion kibble is a given)

Thanks in advance for answering.

Regards, Ariana and Sara.

Hi Ariana and Sara,

I am fortunate enough to be a member of several trading sites both here, through psn communities, and through facebook. The latest line of Rex's cost me a Full grown 100% imprinted 190 hatch melee blue mute Giga for an egg. They were pretty expensive but my tribemates and I are hard workers with what we got and I was a very big trader amongst all the different sites I am a member of for awhile. 

So these Rex's are acquired. I luckily had a bunch of nice stuff to trade for these eggs, mainly materials, nice mutes, and some of the best mute Quetzal's available on PS4 in PVE.

However i am now trying to see if i can get my own stat roll. I have been taming a few high level rex's and if they have 20% or more in a particular wild stat I'll breed them and see if I can get a bump. I just started this process since I just finished the 15 k 537 male and will be hatching two eggs later today from a 140 tamed female who had 23% of her points in health. We will see what we get and i am sure i will post it here success or failure. 

I understand. And that is what we used in pvp 6 eggs during 2X event and 2 eggs in normal hatch speed. So we used the better by each generation method. Now we play pve and we are testing different methods in single player to find the best starting point.

I guess that information we seek is also a bit of a secret when people trade in-game. We never traded and I do not think we do that in the near future.

We look forward to start hatching new rexes, my dad not so much ;)

Ariana

• Like 2

So we got lucky with hatching allos last night, got a male with the blue belly morph and also a bright red main body :D We also hatched a female with an hp mutation. Today we bred the 2 and got a lvl 247 male, with the blue belly and good hp and melee...almost there for what I want, now I just need a male and female with the bright red with blue belly and good hp and melee and Ill be happy, lol

Today we started out looking for a male spino of any level so our female will produce more eggs. I'd like to get a pair of lvl 150 kibble tamed sharks to breed. Our current ones arent bad, just a little lacking on dps. We spotted 1 lvl 20 male spino just as it went down to a pack of raptors. We looked around for another 10-15 minutes but only spotted a few females.

About the time it started to get dark, we decided to head back to base to get a few rexes moved to our rex storage area, lol. While we were doing that i got a batch of rex egg kibble going. We decided that at 1st light we were going to try for some plesio.

Morning comes, we hop on our sharks and head to our underwater taming pen, and just outside of viking bay I spot an alpha shark which was a first for me. It was tougher then I expected, but we kill it and continue onto our pen. As we near our pen, we spot a squid, so we kill it too. 

We get to the pen, I start looking for a plesio, but my wife spots a lvl 130 mosa. I just had to have it, lol. After several attempts (and me dieing once) to trap it in our pen, i realize it wasnt going to fit, so we disengage, rush back to base to grab stuff to modify the pen and make quetz egg kibble. 

I make the pen larger, but it still doesnt seem to fit through a bgate. Scratching my head I just think its too wide to fit. So i get creative, remove the gates, it gets stuck in the structure and I plop 2 gates behind it...success. We knock it out and tame it. Get it back to base...and it fits through our bgates no problem, lol.

So that wraps up part 1 of today. We plan on playing later tonight. I may postpone the bronto trip for another week. If my quetz can lay just a few more eggs we may try for a 2nd mosa. If not we may look for some under water loot crates and maybe tame a few plesios, and maybe try to find a pair of yuttys to tame when we get bored of the water

Edited by Jabnlab
  • Like 1

Not been playing much as work and modding have been taking up my time. Popped on today to check a couple of issues that have been reported regards one of my mods, and did some base maintenance whilst I was on, and deceided to go and grab the three easy artifacts that I don't have already for the Wizards Tower in my castle. Needed some obsidian to make up the pedestals for them so hopped up to the volcano, and while I was up there I found 3 Snake eggs! Back to base and I checked my stores and that took me up to 8 in total, enough to kibble tame a good Thylacoleo. I TP'd myself south of the border on the Quetz, since I figured they'd be easier to find in the desert than the redwoods, and after maybe half an hour of searching I found a 140 female, very nice, grabbed her up and started to haul ass back to base, checked out another just before leaving the desert and it was a 150 male. Ta very much, dropped her, picked up him and off to the taming pen. Once he tamed up I took him out to see what he could do and was reminded of how much I love them. Especially on Ragnarok which frankly is just made for them. Didn't go far though, just around Twoshuk Forest and the surrounding area, killed a Diplo and an Argy got pissed at me, got a couple of hits in and then realised it was a 150 female. Sweet, I'll have her I thought, so I kited her back towards base and started darting her just outside the walls, two more darts in her butt after she started fleeing and down she went. Happy days until out of nowhere a pack of bloody Hyaenodons raced past me and chomped her up before I could react :-( So annoyed, I slaughtered them all, even the Alpha who was a 150, and I'd normally be taming him up and adding him to my puppies (I now have 20 of them) but I was just too annoyed with the little buggers. So went back out into the forest and straight away encountered a 145 female Argent! Did exactly the same thing in exactly the same place, but this time she flew towards my base and the last dart brought her down just inside my walls and safety. Very nice. Filled her with Mutton and called it a day.

• Like 1

It was a good weekend, there are 5 of us now in the tribe and we are splitting our efforts;

One guy is building up and SE base and taming Jerboas etc and he occassionally pops back and works on our (inbuild)swamp/snow base.

2 others are actively taming and imprinting on Rex's and anything else that they come across - think their goal this week is for a nice Giga but we can wait and see the outcome of that.

My tribeleader is currently offline due to Irma but he got on for a while over the weekend whilst he stayed with the in-laws. He is our builder and we completed our Industrial forge this weekend to go with the industrial cooker. We have placed a number of metal walls and floors to see what it looks like with out metal framed windows - the base is coming along quite nicely. 

Me, well... I'm the resource guy, I get the metal, wood and stone and anything else we require. I also hatched a pair of twin argies at 230 (imprinted them to 74%) even though the first 50% maturation took 15hrs, the second 50% was done in 9hrs - can anyone explain why that would be? I lost out on an imprint due to that. Nevertheless, they came out with 4k hp, 800 weight and 400+ melee. Not bad really.

Completed 2 caves on the new server now and donning the artefacts of the Cunning and Immune. It wont be long until we get back to the South Ice Cave and get the Skylord one which we also got on our legacy server.

So it was quite a progressive weekend as it goes but we wont progress much this week as I am too busy so ill keep the food topped up and that is about it. Hoping for another 2x next weekend.

To sum up what happened this weekend. We tamed a 145 female plesio and a 135 male plesio, and bred them yesterday. Our servers at 20x maturation and it took 10 hrs, but I managed a 100% imprint. Then we also for 2 150 rexs that we tamed. Just like the rest, only average hp and high melee. But we kept them because we liked the colors, 1 was all black, 1 albino. I started to setup a wyvren trap in the highlands but a giga decided to ruin that plan so we went on to do something else

This morning we decide to take the plesios out to lvl. I'm on my freshly raised, 100% imprinted lvl 209 male, my wife on a freshly kibble tamed female (145 pre tame). Both with only primitive platform saddles. We start out with easy stuff, a few sharks and rays. Then move on to plesios (btw rag is swarming with plesios). We start following a trench and I see a mosa in the distance. I tell my wife, lets kill it. Get a little closer and I scope it. Lvl 20 alpha mosa. A yell abort, abort, lol. We surface to regroup.

We are at about 15 or 16k hp and 450 melee by now. After we get our plesios up to full health, we decide to go for it. If it goes south we can bail by going straight up. The plan was to have me tank the majority of the damage since I had the imprint bonus.

So as we decend I scope out the area, and spot some nearby jellies to avoid. So we approach the mosa and after a few attempts its clear its just going to agro my wife. After some repositioning to get away from jellies that were nearby we locked horns. The first thing i noticed is it was hitting harder then a 135 alpha rex we fought a few weeks ago. So as we were fighting it, I was keeping a close eye on my wifes health. Its starts going down fast, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4. And mine is approaching half. I'm just about to tell her to bail..and it dies..phew what a fight, lol. 

Loot wasn't great, a purple hatchet and blue crossbow, but the xp was insane, i forgot to turn it off the 2x I run on weekends. My plesio gained 32 lvls and my wife's 25 or so. And my wife went from 3/4 through lvl 84 to 3/4 through lvl 85. I know I dont plan on fighting a higher lvl mosa untill we get better saddles, lol.

After that victory we head back to base and head to work. 

We wont get much done during the week, probably gathering before work in the morning, and maybe semi afk hatching more allo eggs after work. This weekend we are for sure getting my wife into a bred/imprinted plesio and will be on the lookout for a high hp rex.

Edited by Jabnlab
  • Like 1

Started out my weekend, by taking my frogs to the cave I call Chitin Cave on the Island. It is in the Redwoods b y the little pond.  Well, I haven't been in this cave for months, and right away I start dying, with nothing around. I barely make it out of the cave alive. I then realize, I must need an airtank in this cave. I don't remember needing to do that before. So back to base to get some airtanks and masks.

Return to the cave, and begin the assault. Wow, it seemed so much harder than before. I really struggled with it. I kept having to retreat and heal up everyone (myself and 4 frogs) Plus even before I got the artifact, my metal pick, sword and hatchet had all broken. Those dang centipedes are a lot harder too. 

I finally got the artifact, and after dumping all the extra meat accrued in the frogs, we start heading out. Well I got turned around, and managed to get us into some more battles, and we nearly lost the lowest ranking frog. Finally I find the right path, and am sprinting to the exit. But my frogs are loaded with Cementing Paste and Chitin, and so they are going slow. I race out the exit, and turn around.... where are the other frogs? They were just behind me a second ago.  I head back into the cave, and the frogs are no where to be seen.  So I begin the descent again, and finally when I reach the first location of water, the frogs glitch out of the ground to join me.  I gather them up, and back out we go. Once again I exit the cave, and the other frogs are no where to be found! so back I go, and they are found again back at the water.

This time as I approach the exit to the cave. I stop the group a bit farther back from the exit, and whistle All Stop. I then ride one frog out. I return on foot and pick up the next one, and keep repeating until all the frogs are out.  Not sure what is causing the glitch to make them teleport to the water in the cave when I try to have them follow me out. Oh well, got everyone back to the frog base. Transferred all the goodies to my transport Argy, and begin heading home.

About halfway home, I spot a level 100+ female Baryonyx. Since I had just tamed up a male a few days earlier, I figured what the heck.  So I pick up the Bary, and fly it over to my swamp taming pen. As I am tranqing it, I fall off the top of the pen, right onto a pair of boas. Well, I managed to kill them, but not after getting bit a few times. Before I can find some stimberries, I passed out. And that is when a Sarco decides I will be his lunch. I respawn at the main base, jump on an attack Argy, and go reclaim my loot from the Sarco. I then fly the tamed bary to the Frog base, throw a saddle on it, and fly the two Argies back to the mountain base.

Fast forward to Sunday. I decided to tame about 8 Dimorphs. After searching for about 30 minutes,  the highest I could find was in the 40's. Oh well I tamed up AL, Peg, Kelly, Bud, Peter, Lois, Meg, Chris and Stewie. I then took them out with an Argy, and watched them tear up a bunch of low level dinos.  I then bring them back near the base, and build a small breeding pen. I want to breed them for color mutations. I get them started on breeding, and then I took a quick trip down to try and find an Oviraptor. While scouting for one, I come across a female Dimorph 108, a male 104, and a female 72!  I managed to tame them all, and bring them back to base. Now I can breed for good stats with these, while the low levels breed for color.

At this point, I realized I was a bit burned out on ARK. So I spent the rest of the day watching football, and other TV. I think I will take a few days off, and then probably admin cheat the Ascend2 command, so I can try out Ragnorok. 

Edited by Aushegun
  • Like 1

Raised 2 more allos last night, twin lvl 247 females, didn't imprint because they will just be breeders, but they had the hp and melee stat we were looking for as well as the blue mutation. We plan on mating them with the bright red and blue male we have tonight in hopes of getting a pair of red and blue 247s with the hp and melee stat. 

Other then that my wife and i killed a lvl 60 Alpha mosa this morning, much tougher then the lvl 20 over the weekend, but our plesios were also up to 25k hp and over 500 melee. I was able to tank most of it this time, lost about 8k hp by the time it went down. Only loot was a MC hatchet, primitive fishing pole and blue crossbow, but both plesios gained 3 lvls and my with just about hit lvl 86...1 more alpha and she will hit it and we can finally make night vision goggles

• Like 1

Well I couldn't stay away. Got home from work and decided to get on ARK. Back to the Island map and took my fresh Baryonyx tame out for some leveling. Started small, and was doing a decent job. Then I saw a what I thought was an egg. I got off an as I got closer, it was not an egg. As I tried to get back to my Baryonyx, it suddenly runs off. I look to see what is going on, and there stands a Rex. How in the heck did I not see it earlier? Well I start running for my life, and figure bye bye Bary. Just then the Rex sends me flying. I'm hurting bad, and I manage to dodge and weave in some trees while trying to reach safety. I finally got to a decent spot, and I get ready to start shooting the Rex with tranq arrows (all I had with me). 

That's when I can see the Bary is engaged in battle with the Rex. And then it becomes a battle royal. 2 Stegos and a Argy join the battle. I finally got my spyglass out, and whistle my Bary back to me.  Once back on the saddle, I check the stats and am amazed to see the health is still really high. Looking back at the brawl going on further down the beach, I notice that all the combatants are getting bloody.  So I quickly ride in, and start chomping some Rex butt.  We quickly get the kill, and then I focus on the Argy circling over head. We take that down as well, and then off the Stegos. All of them were under level 20s, so we lucked out. Leveled up the Bary, and continued on our way back home.

Hatched a couple Dimorph eggs and got a 156 male, so threw led him to the breeding pen, so he can mate when he grows up.

I then took out my lower level Quetz for some leveling flytime. I spotted a group of 3 Pachys. I'd never tamed a Pachy before, so scooped up one and dropped it off at the taming pen on top of the Redwoods mountain. Knocked it out, and took one of the Ankys out for a spin for Metal while waiting for the Pachy to tame up.

Filled the forge with metal, dropped the Pachy off at base, and took the Quetz back out. Flying over the water near the west edge of the Redwoods, I spot a Spino.  The Spino was my first favorite Dino, even before the Argy, I had tamed and bred Spinos. Even after I got many hours into the game, I never was able to find a Spino higher that level 95. So imagine my surprise when I see a 120+ hopping around the water. I quickly flew back to base, crafted up some shocking darts. (So glad I made a generator and fridge last weekend!) I fly back and begin tranqing the Spino.  But of course it takes off, and runs away. I tried to find another spot to safely dart it, but it keeps running all over the place.

Then I get an idea. I fly back to base again, and build 15 dino gates and gateways. (Thanking myself for leaving a Doed full of stone and an Argy full of wood at the base over the weekend) I then flew back to the beach an built a large semi circle along a tall cliffside. Leaving the last spot open, I fly out and kite the Spino to the trap. I had to let it hammer my Argy a few times to keep it close, but we got it to the trap. I then landed the Argy outside of the gates, ran over to the other side and filled in the last gateway spot. From there I just sat on top of the cliff and tranq'd him until he was down. A beautiful dark green/black spino with black fins and mint belly. I swear the colors of wild dinos are so much better over the last couple months. I then made up some feed bins for the Spino. Closed off any holes in my Spino Trap, as it will now serve as his pen. and then flew back to the mountain base for  the night.

I never did get to the water yet for Mosas or Plesios. But (and I know this is silly) but I don't like being in the ARK water when it is night outside in real life. I get too tense. So that will have to wait for a weekend.

I also have determined that I have to tame at least 1 of every dino. So that leaves.

Paracer, Giga, Squid, Centipeed, Spider, Meglania, Eel, Bigfoot, Hyena, Snail, Stupid pelican, compy and probably a couple more.   NOT looking forward to the Giga or Squid.

• Like 1

It was a good weekend on Ark. A lot of tames on new official and some good raises on both legacy and new officials. 

Saturday through Tuesday

Legacy;

Took half a day at work since it was slow and got home and hatched 7 Rex's (kept 5). I left 6 eggs for my tribe mate because he doesn't have his own imprinted Rex's with the 15.1k, 537 melee stats. I was very anxious to hatch the two from my main male breeder and the 140 fresh tame to see if i got a stat roll. I did not. The 1st one hatched with the females stats exactly so it was harvested but the second hatched with the females HP (9.6k) but the 537 melee. I kept this one because it still has a side with 0 mutations and is a female so i will change her out with the 140 wild tame and try again. 

I didn't spend a lot of time on Legacy and the Rex's suffered a little for it. Most ended up with just 70-75 percent imprint. They'll still get to 45k hp and 800 melee but I won't be riding them. When my tribe mate logged on we did some grinder leveling. got both of our Daedon's above 50k food with one to 74k food. Also grinded 4 Yuty's (all to 22k+ hp and 3000+ stam) and 2 Rex's until all the new hatches reached juvenile. Did some meat run's and they we popped over to the new server only coming back over for imprints and one or two additional meat runs the rest of the weekend. 

New official's; 

I could literally write an entire novella but I am not trying to create 3 posts like last week. So i think i'll touch on breeding and trading and probably just list the tames i can remember.

In the breeding category we popped 4 Rex's. The one I claimed came from a 135 male who was partially kibble tamed and prime meat tamed and a 140 female who I believe got the same treatment. The baby popped with 325 percent melee (mother's stats) and like 7k hp. Not bad for the first hatching. Because of my duty (lol) to legacy imprints and the ridiculous 80/70 server at times, it's imprint finished around 73 percent just like my legacy Rex's. she was the only thing I raised this weekend as I spent most of my time out taming. 

Tame list;

150 male Megatherium (honey tame) and man was he earned. During the middle of taming him some ants got in the mix giving him a bug buff so I had to dip (Bears are super fast and strong people. Definitely get some plus you can fire off their backs) and wait it out. We traveled quite a distance back and forth but I finally got him down. Normally with the kind of torpor timer he has I'd just place him in some spiked walls and come back but i wasn't risking anything so I sat on him starving him down since we were using honey for the full (after 2x is when I found him) almost 2 hours. 

145 male Argy and let me tell you how irritated I was here. We have a nice female (135 tame) but our males were bleh and this upcoming weekend I want to hatch some. I like Argy's a lot. Strong mounts, good carriers until we get a Quetz but with added bonus of great defense. So he was another after 2x tame. Anyway I wanted to kibble tame him as he had some excellent HP and Melee wild stats (2270 hp, 240 melee) but when i got back to base after dropping him i could only find 16 stego eggs. I checked the kibble fridge and didn't see any pre-made kibble. My tribe mate was giving me crap because it's imprint kibble but if we don't have anything good to raise imprint kibble means jack. I put out in global chat i was willing to trade other harder to get imprint kibbles for the stego eggs (terror bird, gallimus, pretty much anything but dime as we only had 4 of those eggs) but I couldn't get a response back. frustrated and stubborn I started gathering prime and prime/raw meat taming the Argy. My tribe mate put out he was willing to trade a lower level doedic (level 90) and someone finally responded but I told them to hold their eggs cause I already started prime meat taming it.  Then my tribe mate said he found 10 other stego eggs. He put them in with the kibble fridge but just hadn't made them yet. The Argy tamed out to 191 and got Hp rolled to 2720 and melee rolled to 343. I bred him immediately upon return to base. I'll probably breed him again tonight if the timer is up. 

150 male Bronto (berry tame) no story here. Was done while I was sleeping. 

145 male Sabretooth. He was mostly kibble tamed (6 out the 7 bronto eggs we needed) and finished with prime meat. Average stats across board but I am going to breed him with the 135 female we had tamed previously. 

145 male and female bears, 135 male bear. (all were honey tamed). The 135 and 145 female were bred and that baby was raised right away as well. The 145 male was just found last night. He'll be bred with the female this weekend. 

135 female doedic and 145 female doedic with the blue shell.(kibble tames) On legacy island the blue shell doedics were always low level when we found them so this was kind of a we have to tame it thing. The 135 female was bred with a 140 male we had previously tamed and that baby was raised. That baby hatched with 410 melee and 450 weight. It's male too which is good because my one tribe mate took both doedic's we had (70 tame that is now 90) and the 140 male out to harvest rock and he had the 140 on follow. It got stuck on some rocks and he didn't realize and it ended up drowning. Poor thing. 

145 female Allosaurus. She was mutton/prime meat tame. She had eaten about 3 pieces of prime meat and I was out looking for more when I came across an Ovis. Chomped that down and finished her with mutton. 

145 male Ptera (kibble tame). After the 147 hatchling (covered below) I realized we needed a better male as the female was also 140+ tame. So those are simple tames and the high level's are plentiful on Ragnarok. 

20 female, 20 female and 25 male Gallimus, 55 female, 20 female, 20 male Terror birds, 20 male and female dimetrodon's, 25 male and 30 female ichthyornis', 25 female and male and 20 female dimorphodon's, 55 male Diplodocus, 55 male Spino, 25 female Morellatop, 25 male pachy, 20 female and 20 male Oviraptor's. There may have been more tames but they escape me. (edit: 3 snails and 3 dung beetles as well)

Raise's (not already covered). 212 hatched female anky. She hatched with 320 melee. 3 additional Rex's. One hatched with 8k hp but the rest of them all had less than 300 hatch melee. Definitely need to tame a few more. 147 hatched Ptera. 154 born Direwolf. 

Base expansion continued. We have a huge building now to house the dino's and we have started to build our breeding area better. We installed more plant species X which is great for our area. We killed at least 20 wyvern's this weekend. There's a drop we hit and a lot of time's there are wyvern's near it so we hit it and race back to base on a low level expendable ptera. I usually walk a Rex out there and between the species X and the Rex we normally take down the wyvern following. A 165 poison got the better of me yesterday but the species X (probably have about 50) did its job. 

Lost our good Bary this weekend to a squid sadly. We were out hunting for an angler and Dunkleo and we ran into a squid (buddy was on the shark). We surfaced and got away then swam down the ocean about 300 yards before submerging again. That squid must of been traveling in the same direction and he called in a buddy. I tried to surface but it caught the bary. I hopped off and whistled follow all to the bary and started to surface myself. The red death announcement followed shortly after (202 bary killed by 50 squid) and then I got hit by some eels, tank broke, and I drowned. my tribe mate was able to get away. Lost flak helmet, 5 scuba tanks, flak gauntlet, flak leggings, 200 silica pearls, apprentice crossbow. The scuba tanks probably hurt the worse but we know a few good obsidian spots and with the amount of snails we have now poly won't be an issue. 

plans for the weekend; 

New official; Tame a 140+ female Megatherium, tame 1 male and 2 female Pachyrhinosaurus, raise baby sabretooth, bear, direwolf, argie's, rex's, allosaurus', pterandon's, anky's, doedic's, Bronto (buddy said he downed a 140 female last night), and get a few more female dimetrodon's and go get some bee hives to sell. Build water breeding area (need more species x to kill off Piranha spawn's) and maybe breed the sharks right away. Have trade set for a 170+ lightning wyvern, acquired a 165 fire wyvern egg yesterday. Once we get the full grown lightning we'll be able to get milk easily and can raise that. gonna go and track down some tapes too so we can get a Quetzal. 

Legacy; Hit cave runs. Finish leveling rex's and maybe do some boss fights. 

Little further out; get an egg from the hatchling of 135+ mutton tamed Quetzal's and the opposite gender parent from that hatchling. So if there is a 2x that should be middle of next week when we get that egg. 

Happy arking. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

It was a good weekend on Ark. A lot of tames on new official and some good raises on both legacy and new officials. 

Saturday through Tuesday

Legacy; Hit cave runs. Finish leveling rex's and maybe do some boss fights. 

Little further out; get an egg from the hatchling of 135+ mutton tamed Quetzal's and the opposite gender parent from that hatchling. So if there is a 2x that should be middle of next week when we get that egg. 

Happy arking. 

You are so lazy. get out there and do something on ARK!  9_9

Edited by Aushegun
  • Haha 1

Not much happened today. Hatched an allo, but it didnt get the hp stat from mom so we culled it.

Then we started working on our elevator. I'm getting tired of using ladders, lol. Our base is 20 walls high with 3 floors. I plan on making a glass elevator shaft so it should look pretty cool. S+ elevators lets you set "floors" so it will work out great. I have about 250 poly and 1k electronics being made now, but I think I'm going to need another 500 poly, so tomorrow morning's plan is to farm obsidian.

I really should tame 4 or 5 more snails just for organic poly, i've just been lazy, lol. I'm swimming in CP and AP, but always seem to be low on poly. I just hate making the long trip to the redwoods for sap for veggie cake. 

Edited by Jabnlab