Inactive member here.

ImpureFrost

Hello Ark! It's Impurefrost coming back after a year of inactivity, i would love to know whats been happening to the Ark Timeline in my absence, I'm sure a lot of people have been having fun without me!

I cannot play ark anymore due to computer crashing when I open it! So!

Tell me your tales! I miss this community soo much!

Just now, ImpureFrost said:

Oh so the duping came back.. From July 2015.. Right? I barely remember anymore. But thats history heh.

there are so many dupe exploits involving transfers i cannot count them anymore. Devs fail to notice that they are not able to get the transfers right and disable them until fixed. Meanwhile average-joe gets fisted ...

5 minutes ago, Anarki said:

I guess the duping of Dinos only affects PvE if it affects the max dino limit per server? Im not bothered about people building huge bases as long as I can find somewhere to inhabit then I dont care what they get up to. 

wait for it.

If someone logs in in a huge base the entire server lags out ...

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2017 at 8:56 AM, ImpureFrost said:

Hello Ark! It's Impurefrost coming back after a year of inactivity, i would love to know whats been happening to the Ark Timeline in my absence, I'm sure a lot of people have been having fun without me!

I cannot play ark anymore due to computer crashing when I open it! So!

Tell me your tales! I miss this community soo much!

Welcome back Impure! Used to see you all the time back in the day, miss your presence here!

Archived