WILL OFFICIAL SERVER BE WIPED???

Khatzaenyia

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jostabeere said:

The sad thing is, that he doesn't care about the fact that I played on Official PvE for over a year and still play on an Official PvP from times to times. Explained that multiple times. Only thing left is ignore and shake my head at the ignorance.

He's khatz white knight Shakespearean savior. You don't need to worry about him

The sad thing is, that he doesn't care about the fact that I played on Official PvE for over a year and still play on an Official PvP from times to times. Explained that multiple times. Only thing left is ignore and shake my head at the ignorance.

I stand on this guys statement. Total proof he should be ignored.

Just now, Khatzaenyia said:

is anyone here a hecking dev? no? then they can't give me a legitimate answer.

Your not going to get an answer because you have a potty mouth. No dev will try to have a rationale discussion with an irrational person. You've went about this the wrong way,do you have some good points??? Sure but why do they need to tell you anything you seem to kno it all already

Just now, Jballs2213 said:

Your not going to get an answer because you have a potty mouth. No dev will try to have a rationale discussion with an irrational person. You've went about this the wrong way,do you have some good points??? Sure but why do they need to tell you anything you seem to kno it all already

I tried to tell her that but she isn't listening smh 

1 minute ago, Jballs2213 said:

no i dont thats why i'm hecking asking snowflake and i'll keep posting and asking and getting others riled up until they are forced to come out and address it, if not to me then to the countless people who want to know before they waste their time as well.
i bitched hard abt cap and that thread was poppin, then magically it went up 35% now that may be a fluke but imma stick with it.

1 minute ago, Khatzaenyia said:

no i dont thats why i'm hecking asking snowflake and i'll keep posting and asking and getting others riled up until they are forced to come out and address it, if not to me then to the countless people who want to know before they waste their time as well.

Your a real game changer,I'm sure your gonna force some devs to make some changes. A real hard charger this one is

1 minute ago, Jballs2213 said:

Your a real game changer,I'm sure your gonna force some devs to make some changes. A real hard charger this one is

you're*
idk if there's anything to change but i want to know so i can figure out where to go from here. i hope there's not and they won't wipe everyone who has put in hard work and make the game great so that's why i'm here demanding answers and i'll be here till i get one. you are dismissed as well.

3 minutes ago, Khatzaenyia said:

i bitched hard abt cap and that thread was poppin, then magically it went up 35% now that may be a fluke but imma stick with it.

I am sure a mod is reading this right now. Just try to ask nicely right now. Literally right now just ask them nicely. If it doesn't work then just go back to being you but just this once ask nice and see if you get a reply

2 minutes ago, Jballs2213 said:

That's the thing. You can tell this person all day that she will not achieve anything with this post.

She might get an answer if she politely asks the support, since, oh snap, only they can give out such information, if it's not under an NDA and it's the fastest way to get vital information.

But that's a useless reply because it's more work than flaming a general discussion and insult the devs in a topic they will never pay attention to.

And this topic probably gonna get shut down when a moderator wakes up and some people will get warnings. Which will lead to more hate, because they do not realize it's their fault.

it's a vicious circle of hate and ignorance.

idk if there's anything to change but i want to know so i can figure out where to go from here. i hope there's not and they won't wipe everyone who has put in hard work and make the game great so that's why i'm here demanding answers and i'll be here till i get one. you are dismissed as well.

Go get em champ. I hope your as passionate about housework as U are this game, you would make a great wife if that's the case.

That's the thing. You can tell this person all day that she will not achieve anything with this post.

She might get an answer if she politely asks the support, since, oh snap, only they can give out such information, if it's not under an NDA and it's the fastest way to get vital information.

But that's a useless reply because it's more work than flaming a general discussion and insult the devs in a topic they will never pay attention to.

And this topic probably gonna get shut down when a moderator wakes up and some people will get warnings. Which will lead to more hate, because they do not realize it's their fault.

tl;dr jost just because they invited you doesn't mean you're welcome. go back to unofficial pve don't worry about big kid stuff like official.

1 minute ago, Jostabeere said:

It's pointless to give a sh it about her rants I'm just here for the lulz

1 minute ago, Jostabeere said:

I should definitely not get a warning. Ever since my last one I have stayed away from insults and being offensive 

They will do what ever they want.  That means ignoring paying players who paid, to wipe servers in an attempt to lure in fresh meat. I guarantee it. We matter not, we can't get a refund, and they have our money. Only new players matter to them.

tl;dr jost just because they invited you doesn't mean you're welcome. go back to unofficial pve don't worry about big kid stuff like official.

Just now, Khatzaenyia said:

na but i am about chemistry and school so i mean i'm not mad.

That's the smartest thing that has come from that head all night. 

3 minutes ago, Volcano637 said:

I am sure a mod is reading this right now. Just try to ask nicely right now. Literally right now just ask them nicely. If it doesn't work then just go back to being you but just this once ask nice and see if you get a reply

You know better than this. They are legally not allowed to reply. You know this.

• GP locked this topic

Archived