WILL OFFICIAL SERVER BE WIPED???

Khatzaenyia

Let me [HECKING] know now so I can stop wasting my time on this game. 2.1k legit in game hours, HARD raptoring work, so much time spent, weeks without hardly any sleep to get 100% imprints and feed babies. You said they wouldn't be. Don't [HECKING] punish us, AGAIN, because you wanted to release something that wasn't ready, AGAIN, and refused to disable it when you KNEW there were serious glitches and all sorts of potential for abuse with the system. You HAD time to stop this. The best thing you can do is stop it NOW, let the damage that's done be, and take the time to weed out the players/tribes that were abusing this. Offer rewards if you have to, but don't [HECKING] devastate the overwhelming majority that are legit players. People who bought your ****e and give your game life. WT F

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Khatzaenyia said:

Let me [HECKING] know now so I can stop wasting my time on this game. 2.1k legit in game hours, HARD raptoring work, so much time spent, weeks without hardly any sleep to get 100% imprints and feed babies. You said they wouldn't be. Don't [HECKING] punish us, AGAIN, because you wanted to release something that wasn't ready, AGAIN, and refused to disable it when you KNEW there were serious glitches and all sorts of potential for abuse with the system. You HAD time to stop this. The best thing you can do is stop it NOW, let the damage that's done be, and take the time to weed out the players/tribes that were abusing this. Offer rewards if you have to, but don't [HECKING] devastate the overwhelming majority that are legit players. People who bought your ****e and give your game life. WT F

There will be an official wipe. I can post a link because nothing is confirmed yet, but mark my words there will be one. It just needs to happen

2 minutes ago, Volcano637 said:

There will be an official wipe. I can post a link because nothing is confirmed yet, but mark my words there will be one. It just needs to happen

It DOESN'T because the vast majority of us have not abused ANY glitches. We have been working hard as **** legitimately, some people for over a year now. If my 2.1k hours gets WIPED, I'm done with this game. A lot of people I know will be as well. It's unnacceptable to keep punishing the players for their mistakes that a small percentage of people chose to abuse.

7 minutes ago, Khatzaenyia said:

It DOESN'T because the vast majority of us have not abused ANY glitches. We have been working hard as **** legitimately, some people for over a year now. If my 2.1k hours gets WIPED, I'm done with this game. A lot of people I know will be as well. It's unnacceptable to keep punishing the players for their mistakes that a small percentage of people chose to abuse.

Even though a vast majority of players play legit, there is not a vast majority of players that don't want the wipe. There used to be but that is no longer the case.

nobody wasted anytime playing the game regardless. You were never meant to keep your stuff that long. It totally gets rid of the survival aspect. There were never supposed to be mega tribes that completely blocked off servers. That is what sucks. What this game has become is nothing but corrupted and jaded. Everything needs to start over. This game has plenty of replay ability. 

I am not saying this to be mean but all I hear when some smaller tribe gets wiped they are told "so what, just rebuild". Unfortunately that is what I will tell all of the alphas once the official wipe comes word for word.

12 minutes ago, Khatzaenyia said:

And actually the vast majority has used glitches. Every tribe that had a quetz used the unlimited weaight glitch in the beginning. I guess if you didn't that I give you props for that but everyone else did use it.

16 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

I can't find it now but there was a thread that one of the devs posted that said they were not going to wipe the servers, especially the populated ones. They did say they would recycle or re purpose the low populated ones though.

That is true. Just remember they also said they would never do cross ark

47 minutes ago, Volcano637 said:

Even though a vast majority of players play legit, there is not a vast majority of players that don't want the wipe. There used to be but that is no longer the case.

nobody wasted anytime playing the game regardless. You were never meant to keep your stuff that long. It totally gets rid of the survival aspect. There were never supposed to be mega tribes that completely blocked off servers. That is what sucks. What this game has become is nothing but corrupted and jaded. Everything needs to start over. This game has plenty of replay ability. 

I am not saying this to be mean but all I hear when some smaller tribe gets wiped they are told "so what, just rebuild". Unfortunately that is what I will tell all of the alphas once the official wipe comes word for word.

Lmfao you sound like someone who gets wiped a lot and doesn't care. Other of us have definitely been surviving, up until the point we've become alpha tribes and I have been wiped even then, yes. It's not like I'm for blocking off servers, I hate that poop too, but those of us at the top who have done the best job "surviving" don't deserve to have our ****e wiped. I'd have never spent time on this game if I knew servers were being wiped. Same goes for many. Period. Nobody who has worked tirelessly for their ****e wants a wipe except the people who've been banned and dev wiped for abusing ****e like duping. Hence why that video was released. This was their [HECKING] intention.

5 minutes ago, Khatzaenyia said:

Lmfao you sound like someone who gets wiped a lot and doesn't care. Other of us have definitely been surviving, up until the point we've become alpha tribes and I have been wiped even then, yes. It's not like I'm for blocking off servers, I hate that poop too, but those of us at the top who have done the best job "surviving" don't deserve to have our ****e wiped. I'd have never spent time on this game if I knew servers were being wiped. Same goes for many. Period. Nobody who has worked tirelessly for their ****e wants a wipe except the people who've been banned and dev wiped for abusing ****e like duping. Hence why that video was released. This was their [HECKING] intention.

And just recently there was another dupe that was released which means another rollback is coming just to let you know.

the fact that anyone thought they could keep their stuff forever on a game like this is beyond me. It's simply not meant to be that way.

Just now, Volcano637 said:

And just recently there was another dupe that was released which means another rollback is coming just to let you know.

the fact that anyone thought they could keep their stuff forever on a game like this is beyond me. It's simply not meant to be that way.

Obviously not forever, but everyone was under the impression that official server would not be wiped. Or we wouldn't be playing them. We wouldn't have spent weeks grinding meat and losing all kinds of sleep every month with breeding programs especially with the new color mutations. So much [HECKING] stress. All the time spent running caves and drops and making elaborate bases, etc. It's one thing to be wiped by other players. It's another thing entirely to be wiped because the devs screwed up when they told everyone server would not be wiped. Not many people will continue to play official if they do this, and it will do a serious blow to game sales on release.

5 minutes ago, Volcano637 said:

My question to you is, if your only stance is that its because people were duping, and they have ways of querying, catching dupers and finding duplicate dino/character ID's and banning/wiping those people, why would they ever do a full wipe they can systematically and individually remove said players from the game? You make it sound like every server, every place, every time went to pot. And you couldn't be more wrong. Some of us are surviving fine. I understand if I get wiped by a massive battle to keep my server, I won't like it, but Ill have had a chance to fight for it. I don't get that chance if its just "deleted".

3 minutes ago, Khatzaenyia said:

Obviously not forever, but everyone was under the impression that official server would not be wiped. Or we wouldn't be playing them. We wouldn't have spent weeks grinding meat and losing all kinds of sleep every month with breeding programs especially with the new color mutations. So much [HECKING] stress. All the time spent running caves and drops and making elaborate bases, etc. It's one thing to be wiped by other players. It's another thing entirely to be wiped because the devs screwed up when they told everyone server would not be wiped. Not many people will continue to play official if they do this, and it will do a serious blow to game sales on release.

On the contrary, it would boost sales on release. Less people will buy the game if they know they don't stand a chance. They already have our money but they are going to need more. On the other side of the fence if I hadn't played the game before but knew everyone was going to have all this stuff and I was just starting I definitely would not buy the game. Wildcard knows that and that is why the wipe will happen. They don't need to care if people that already paid leave and they shouldn't. As a business they need to worry about more people paying, and they will

Just now, Volcano637 said:

On the contrary, it would boost sales on release. Less people will buy the game if they know they don't stand a chance. They already have our money but they are going to need more. On the other side of the fence if I hadn't played the game before but knew everyone was going to have all this stuff and I was just starting I definitely would not buy the game. Wildcard knows that and that is why the wipe will happen. They don't need to care if people that already paid leave and they shouldn't. As a business they need to worry about more people paying, and they will

You're an idiot, low traffic servers were already being cleared for new players as well as new servers being added of course they accounted for that. I really doubt they're trying to have thousands upon thousands of ****e reviews online detailing every bug in the game and that it is absolute garbage. But who knows, they are money hungry POS who don't care about the people who put time and effort into their game and [HECKING] made it what it is.

6 minutes ago, Volcano637 said:

Incorrect, it has already been stated there will be new servers added upon release of the game, thereby making plenty of opportunities for newer players to grow and become alphas if they so choose. Not to mention you're assuming that nobody on any server lets anyone grow anymore, again, incorrect. You're making assumptions based upon biased opinions, not facts. At this point in time, I believe you're just trolling people. More power to ya, but ya gotta try harder man.

Let's clarify this. Wildcard lies. They lie nonstop. They lie about release dates, wipes, rollbacks, update times, and week to week changes on what is allowed on servers. They will do what they want, when they want, and if you do not like it, too raptoring bad, they already have your money. The GMs and CMs here will probably delete my post, again, as they have several times before, but a few will see it. They give 0 raptors, they just want to attract new BUYING players, not fix the game for those they have already gotten money from. Sooo.... yeah. That's your answer. I have decided that they will raptor this game up even more every single update. They will not fix it, just screw it up even more. Banhammer activate!!!

14 minutes ago, Khatzaenyia said:

You're an idiot, low traffic servers were already being cleared for new players as well as new servers being added of course they accounted for that. I really doubt they're trying to have thousands upon thousands of ****e reviews online detailing every bug in the game and that it is absolute garbage. But who knows, they are money hungry POS who don't care about the people who put time and effort into their game and [HECKING] made it what it is.

Well that was uncalled for. For some reason people think their time is special or something. Everybody has worked hard at this game and the time you spent is no more important than anyone else's. I get the new generation thinks they are special but some people just need to realize that an official release comes with an official wipe

• GP locked this topic

Archived