Coding Request/Help: Automatic Whitelister

Hey guys!

Following problem... 

We currently have a nice automatic whitelister, its running perfectly fine and works pretty well the issue now is: the only person with access to the back-end just screwed us over and left. For now the whitelister is still up and running but we fear that he is gonna take it down soon. The issue is while we understand how it works, we are not sure how to set one up on our own. 

Id rather not share links and such in public but id be more than willing to send all necessary links to whoever can help out.

The whitelister works as following: The applicant visits our website, hits apply, connects to steam and fills out a form. That form is saved in a database and can be accessed by our admins, gets approved or rejected. If approved the person gets automatically whitelisted and can join the server without waiting for a server restart. The person also gets a confirmation email with all necessary information. Pretty much how all bigger servers probably handle their whitelisting .. 

So yeah.. im hoping that someone might have a whitelister like the one i mentioned above and might be able to help us out setting one up for ourselves, if i can get my hands on a basic code structure or an interface i could probably adjust it to our needs myself. We would also consider someone joining our team as a tech admin in case someone is still looking for an interesting server to join.

I hope someone can help, kinda desperate here... 

Again i have all necessary links at hand and can send them out in case someone is interested in helping!

Thanks in advance! <3

LG

Archived