Dedicated server crashes every 30 minutes

#whyArk 

I have been hosting a dedicated server for a few days now and for some reason every 30 minutes the server crashes we have about 10 -15 people on very small bases as we all just started .. what could be the cause any suggestions? 

Also my controller is not disconnecting i know that for sure. 

Please let me know any solutions asap..

Guest DJRone89

Lag spikes, players with high ping, there are numerous reasons why your server might be crashing but I'd recommend holding out until the hotfix.

27 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

Lag spikes, players with high ping, there are numerous reasons why your server might be crashing but I'd recommend holding out until the hotfix.

Lag spikes i guess could play a part but i have fiber optic internet so the chances its on my end are slim to none. General ping of all players never goes above 50. I figure ill hold out as you said just trying to figure out if im the only one having issues. 

Guest DJRone89
10 minutes ago, Yamamonster said:

Lag spikes i guess could play a part but i have fiber optic internet so the chances its on my end are slim to none. General ping of all players never goes above 50. I figure ill hold out as you said just trying to figure out if im the only one having issues. 

You only need 2mb of upload to host a server up to 30 players comfortably. The speed of your internet helps but is usually not the problem so until Ark is fully released, expect the game to run sub par. This hotfix should hopefully sort the problem out for the both of us. Good fortune to you.

Archived