ARK Digest 24!

Jatheish

On 2015/12/19 at 3:48 AM, djhuckaba said:

Love the game!!! I too am playing with friends and we don't like the meter tether at all as it gets very frustrating. Besides that, here are a few suggestions :)

-With the saddles, have a small white silhouette of the dinosaur it goes to in the lower right corner of something. I don't know the name to all the dinos and have to look them up every time just to know what the saddle goes with. Breaks immersion 

-Option to show a mark on where a tribe mate is no matter the distance. Maybe a small white diamond (or black with a white glow to show up in all environments) with a 3-4 letter tag and when they come in range the whole name shows up. Saves a lot of search time.

-I'm sure 2 person flying or riding saddles will come at some point but in case it hasn't been mentioned... Here ya go. 

-It would be a lot of work but maybe eventually have it to where we can dig/change environment areas?

-Plant grass?

Should be all right now. Tell me what you think if you get the time please.

+1 for these! Don't think they'll be implementing the environment change (digging) though.

On 2015/12/18 at 1:38 PM, Medusa said:

I do not know in what country you are, but according to a post from TheRightHand,  most EU servers for example are hosted in Ireland:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/523890681419507130/#c523890681419599410

I'm in South Africa. So either way, ping is a little rough. It's not unplayable on an official server, but if I were to get in a pvp-scenario the lag would be the end of me haha. Anyway, thanks for the answer!

1 hour ago, kr0nos said:

I'm in South Africa. So either way, ping is a little rough. It's not unplayable on an official server, but if I were to get in a pvp-scenario the lag would be the end of me haha. Anyway, thanks for the answer!

The only alternative presently in terms of ping, would be for you to play on one of the private servers hosted in South Africa (or host your own).  Some of those servers have been up for a few months.

2 hours ago, Medusa said:

The only alternative presently in terms of ping, would be for you to play on one of the private servers hosted in South Africa (or host your own).  Some of those servers have been up for a few months.

Yeah that's what I've been doing. Ah well, will have to wait and see if the developers implement official in other countries.

(On Xbox) I hopped into my single player and everything was black and I could only see Dino names and thought I'll just exit then reload and did just that and same thing so I put everything that I had on my nearest Dino and then hopped into some water thinking if I die it will reset and I'll just respawn in my base but instead it took me strait to a new character screen no respawn just straight to new character I was a level 77 to 79 with a ton of Dinos and I mean a ton of Dinos with a tribe and a base that took forever to build please someone help me? In desperate need of help!!!!!!!  Thanks

GT: Dragon00055

My Character stuff if it helps

Tribe: Kings of Ark

Character: Jonathan lvl: 77 to 79 leader of Kings of Ark

Edited by Dragon00055

• 6 months later...