Allos vs boss

carsonmatthies

1 hour ago, Wazzamaniac said:

I've considered this, however my research gives mixed results but the consensus in general is it doesn't work, with some people saying it does.

Other status effects like fire don't work either, and that's been tested for sure.

You could always spawn allos on singleplayer and give us the results ;)

That's a great idea but unfortunately I accidentally spawned like 12 boss dragons on my single player and it seems to have overloaded the game and I can't even load on single player now lol. Do you know if there is a way to wipe your single player game, I can't seem to figure out how(not that I have tried real hard)

Just now, carsonmatthies said:

That's a great idea but unfortunately I accidentally spawned like 12 boss dragons on my single player and it seems to have overloaded the game and I can't even load on single player now lol. Do you know if there is a way to wipe your single player game, I can't seem to figure out how(not that I have tried real hard)

If you're on console, it's an option in the top-right. It'll wipe ALL of your SP/non-dedi tho. On PC, you can do it manually

Since we're on the topic of boss fights, I've got a question.

Anyone know of a way to not have your dino's clump up in an immobile mess of rex's when you spawn in to the arena? I did two Broodmother test runs on single player just testing the fight with spawned in rex's/saddles that are similar to what I currently have, but each time they'd all spawn in to the arena on top of one another, unable to move.

4 minutes ago, Irk said:

Since we're on the topic of boss fights, I've got a question.

Anyone know of a way to not have your dino's clump up in an immobile mess of rex's when you spawn in to the arena? I did two Broodmother test runs on single player just testing the fight with spawned in rex's/saddles that are similar to what I currently have, but each time they'd all spawn in to the arena on top of one another, unable to move.

For now you're stuck in blob mode really, just got to get out of it  yourself and whistle them around.
The one good thing with the questionable Rex hitboxes, they tend to be able to get loose from each other.

23 hours ago, Sideswipe said:

We went into brood mother with rexes and 2 allo packs. One person riding the allo alphas to control them and apply bleed. As far as we could tell the bleed had about as much effect on her as fire does. 

Is that damage significant amount enough to worth to bring in 3 allos instead of 3 rexes?

In this topic someone mentioned thet fire defintely does not work on bosses, I just wonder how to interpret your testresult :)

8 minutes ago, szabiferi said:

Is that damage significant amount enough to worth to bring in 3 allos instead of 3 rexes?

In this topic someone mentioned thet fire defintely does not work on bosses, I just wonder how to interpret your testresult :)

We interpreted the results via her not bleeding profusely when the alpha allos did their special attacks. There would be points when 4 of the 6 allos would get the alpha boost and do the attack and nothing. Bring rexes trap her in the hoard and just go to town.

Archived