The Center BOSS - any info on it when they will be fixed?

szabiferi

The recent pathes were heavy around the TEK tier, what requires elements.

Unfortunately farming element on The Center map is not really possible (2 bosses coming simoultaneously, NO way to select difficulty, and the element earned in case of victory is around 10 (ten!) what is basically NOTHING.

Since element cannot be transferred between the maps, players of The Center basically locked out from the the TEK content.

Is there any official info about if bosses will be overhauled/fixed on The Center map to make TEK viable?

23 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

I'm going to guess that Tek caves are going to add a better way to farm element. But I don't know if they'll add those to the center anytime soon either...

My bet it will be Tek THEMED caves, so ther will be some futuristic structures in them and thats all. I don't think they will make bosses redundant with caves... but lets hope...

4 minutes ago, szabiferi said:

My bet it will be Tek THEMED caves, so ther will be some futuristic structures in them and thats all. I don't think they will make bosses redundant with caves... but lets hope...

You still need to kill the bosses to be able to use the element, a pile of it wont do you any good if you can't craft anything or wear the armor, and since bosses shouldn't really be something to have to farm constantly (should be a special event), giving an alternate solution would be good.

For example, there could be monstruously hard mechanical alpha tier dinos spawning in there that gives a tiny handful of element, or element nodes at the end of the cave or something. I personally can't wait to hear more about what the plan is.

25 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

The Center creator has said that the center will be getting a Boss system upgrade. But at this stage there is no ETA or news on when it will be done.

Any chance to get something from him. The most recent thingie is from twitter in January.... its reallly depressing to the Center community that we are blocked out from the majority of the recent patch content...

Archived