Wondering of another rollback

Loui

21 minutes ago, akamurk said:

You hope they screw over everyone with half a brain? Why weren't you at your home server? Warning? Like a week of warning? Then again 2 HOURS before the update, then AGAIN 5 min before the update? 

With half a brain ? Lol your too serious man.. maybe you need a little break from ark. Some of us don't watch the forums all day long.. and I didn't see any warning in game.

Maybe they should post it on the main menu ahead of time.

12 minutes ago, akamurk said:

Again punish the people who aren;t stupid because YOU made a mistake? Putting things in the obelisk wouldn't cause you to lose them. You could have pulled them back out, dino's and items were still fully transferable, just not characters. 

5 min warning? Maybe after the 2 hour warning. 

Obs were not disabled, I traded all weekend across servers. 

How old are you? lol 

I was on a few hours before update. Only received one in-game message that in five minutes they would take the servers offline for the update. It rolled back or they took the servers down before the five minutes was up. 

Have no clue how you were able to trade. When I tried to transfer there were no servers to choose from. Then later I tried to remove the things I had in the obelisk and got a message saying transferring has been disabled on this server. They might not have disabled it on your server. Wouldn't even allow me to see what tames I had in there. Just gave that message.

I didn't break and disable game features. No mistake on my part. Just wildcard.

5 minutes ago, BK said:

With half a brain ? Lol your too serious man.. maybe you need a little break from ark. Some of us don't watch the forums all day long.. and I didn't see any warning in game.

Maybe they should post it on the main menu ahead of time.

I'm too serious? says the guy who posted a request for roll back because you got raided. LOL!!

"like guys I don't really care what you accomplished or did this weekend, I got raided so roll back the servers" lol 

4 minutes ago, akamurk said:

I'm too serious? says the guy who posted a request for roll back because you got raided. LOL!!

"like guys I don't really care what you accomplished or did this weekend, I got raided so roll back the servers" lol 

I just stated my opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own.

And.. I don't care what you did.

Archived