Wondering of another rollback

Loui

I'm just wondering if they have confirmed if they are gonna do another rollback or not, anyone got any info regarding it? I don't have social media accounts so I can't check twitter or facespace whatever you kids do nowadays (hehe) I just really wish they would at least confirm if it will rollback so I know if I'm wasting my time playing or not. Thanks 

as of late ark has been the amalgamation of "wasting our time"...Face reality we won't know until after it happens. 

Edit; We'll probably get the notification 15 minutes prior to the decision being made. So we can't really say "we didn't get a heads up"

Edit;Edit; Here's my conspiracy WC probably knew something was going to go awry so they threw out the Evolution Event...(wait that would make no sense...w/e I'll run with it) ...to get peoples hopes up then roll back to make us all feel like we wasted our time WC full of sadists? That would explain why you can detain people on this game for infinite amount of time...(Handcuffs, Cage, Incumber Etc...)

19 minutes ago, SwishPapaSweets said:

Well if Timmy would quit duping maybe wildcard wouldn't have to rollback. This community is why we can't have nice things.

be carefull when you speak of the community, some of us think WC is responsible for us being mentally retarded or selfish scum. :)

the ARK community is by far the worst, most abusive and toxic community i have ever been apart of. As Leonidas would say 'give them nothing but take from them everything'

Na I don't blame wildcard on developing a new game and using real players to test things out I blame the people being entitled and self-centered brats who don't understand how adding things to core game works. I played a few indie and early access games that no longer exist ( stomping lands and beast of prey)

Ark is by far the best dino survival and most addictive i ever played simply because there's sooo many ways to play it other than official servers.

It is very toxic atm but probably once the game releases it'll go down a bit as the bug list gets less and unofficials become the norm.

Now for rollbacks until people stop trying to exploit glitches they will roll back so its fair. 

4 minutes ago, Sinark said:

I think WC need to start to fix the bugs.. Instead of make them :/

I think the current strategy is (remember this is early access) implement everything, then fix. I find that a bit odd since that sounds harder than just fixing as we go along but I think this is to meet a release deadline, since patches can be done after to polish the game.

Just my speculation ;)

5 hours ago, Loui said:

I'm just wondering if they have confirmed if they are gonna do another rollback or not, anyone got any info regarding it? I don't have social media accounts so I can't check twitter or facespace whatever you kids do nowadays (hehe) I just really wish they would at least confirm if it will rollback so I know if I'm wasting my time playing or not. Thanks 

You can always just check the twitter without signing up..

https://mobile.twitter.com/survivetheark?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I know she said that on twitter but I really hope they reconsider. 

One of my servers our tribe got offline... wait we were online.. just stuck on scorched as our base was raided.. painful to just sit and have your hard work robbed by rookies...

I know this is a double edged sword as I lost a good bit of time on last rollback.. but I think it's right. Specially with out  warning

1 minute ago, BK said:

One of my servers our tribe got offline... wait we were online.. just stuck on scorched as our base was raided.. painful to just sit and have your hard work robbed by rookies...

No offense dude, but I don't think it's reasonable to roll everyone back because you got raided

2 minutes ago, Harrist14 said:

No offense dude, but I don't think it's reasonable to roll everyone back because you got raided

Not really worried about it too much. Just think it's worth mentioning as I was technically robbed by... wildcard ? Hah

At least give people a few minutes heads up so they can transfer back to proper servers.

Normally I would be against rollback, but I lost imprinted tames and quite a few other things just for putting them in the obelisk. Kind of wrong. They could have at least disabled the timers. Also not getting the new Dino's on center and being behind on breeding kinda hurts. 

Would be less upset, but when they first did the update we got a five min warning in-game. Was on scorched and know I parked in a safe place within two minutes. Logged on to find I had died. Found ptera over water in a location I was at a few minutes prior. Put ptera in ob to transfer and couldn't. So logged off to go to work. 

Got home and already knew I couldn't transfer character so I made a new one and had tribemate inv on home server. Then found out they disabled obs completely. Couldn't even look to see what tames I was about to lose. 

So got stuck naked on scorched and home server is on center where the new Dino's are not. So I've had no reason to play this weekend. 

As i say to my friends playing pvp , you play for losing all , despite the fact you are 4-5 tribemate hardcore gamer for building something solid , alpha tribe will wipe if you get bigger and its what pvp mean no? I prefer play pve because i wanna build something big and awesome, collect dino ,breeding etc..playing against nature is enough hard and with all the  glitch making our game experience unconfortable sometime i feel forgotten by wc its true . but for the community its amazing in PVE how people s helpful ,with dino, loot and tips rarely seein this in game .pvp community MUST be prick...its PVP

1 hour ago, BK said:

I know this is a double edged sword as I lost a good bit of time on last rollback.. but I think it's right. Specially with out  warning

You hope they screw over everyone with half a brain? Why weren't you at your home server? Warning? Like a week of warning? Then again 2 HOURS before the update, then AGAIN 5 min before the update? 

46 minutes ago, BrickTamlandCh4 said:

Normally I would be against rollback, but I lost imprinted tames and quite a few other things just for putting them in the obelisk. Kind of wrong. They could have at least disabled the timers. Also not getting the new Dino's on center and being behind on breeding kinda hurts. 

Would be less upset, but when they first did the update we got a five min warning in-game. Was on scorched and know I parked in a safe place within two minutes. Logged on to find I had died. Found ptera over water in a location I was at a few minutes prior. Put ptera in ob to transfer and couldn't. So logged off to go to work. 

Got home and already knew I couldn't transfer character so I made a new one and had tribemate inv on home server. Then found out they disabled obs completely. Couldn't even look to see what tames I was about to lose. 

So got stuck naked on scorched and home server is on center where the new Dino's are not. So I've had no reason to play this weekend. 

Again punish the people who aren;t stupid because YOU made a mistake? Putting things in the obelisk wouldn't cause you to lose them. You could have pulled them back out, dino's and items were still fully transferable, just not characters. 

5 min warning? Maybe after the 2 hour warning. 

Obs were not disabled, I traded all weekend across servers. 

How old are you? lol 

Archived