Loot tables changed?

EVO

Hey guys - im a bid confused...
My tribe is as often as possible farming the deep sea loot-crates and the two underwater caves.

After returning to base we had stored all looted stuff into some vaults for gathering statistics.

Since the last 1-2 Weeks the qualiti of the loot (especially with the deep sea loot-crates) has been massivly dropped!
Sometimes we had some green wooden shields but then some high quality Quetz saddles - it was okay cause sometimes bullsh** but then some nice "fappening things"..

All my tribe member noticed this but said nothing.. Accidently we came to this this point on ts..
Now the best and most quality is green, blue and sometimes purple (in deep sea crates) - In one week perma farmin we havn't looted any red or golden stuff..
Cave loot is still mostly mixed as always but noticeable more "crap things"

So my question:
Has anyone noticed this also or having this issue too?
Or do anyone knows if this is connected to the general nerf (due to the Roid-thingy?).. Can't find any patch notes with this point.. Only those clamp things..
Or is just our loot-table on the server blown up?

This is not a cry-thread - i just want to find any point where i can start my debug search and have an explanation for this.

Im playing on a vanilla private server and we did not make any changes to the server config (besides the "normal" GameUserThing.ini //DayLightTime diff etc.)

Thanks in advance

The last 5 swamp cave runs I've done (all in the last week) have been absolutely terrible. Last Tuesday ish I had two ascendant items in a trip, and every subsequent trip has been metal gate BPs, GPS, etc, nothing even above apprentice. Not sure if it relates to anything being changed, I assumed it was just bad luck or something in the game that punishes returning to the same cave too often lol. 

4 minutes ago, Captnmorgan said:

Nerfs buffs to Dino's and crates are to be expected in coming the weeks and months. You should expect this and not worry about it. 

Lol well if what I'm getting in the swamp cave is to be expected, nobody will ever go in there again, except maybe for experience. There hasn't been anything I haven't immediately thrown on the ground recently, and it started before the update. 

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Harrist14 said:

Lol well if what I'm getting in the swamp cave is to be expected, nobody will ever go in there again, except maybe for experience. There hasn't been anything I haven't immediately thrown on the ground recently, and it started before the update. 

Hence the nerfs and buffs... loot table is missing items it's broken we all know this. Devs know this it will get its tlc in due time. 

1 hour ago, Harrist14 said:

The last 5 swamp cave runs I've done (all in the last week) have been absolutely terrible. Last Tuesday ish I had two ascendant items in a trip, and every subsequent trip has been metal gate BPs, GPS, etc, nothing even above apprentice. Not sure if it relates to anything being changed, I assumed it was just bad luck or something in the game that punishes returning to the same cave too often lol. 

xD nice one - were there with a friend yesterday again.. 2x red, 1x yellow... 1x GPS 1x Silencer Addon and 1x Streight Wire Blueprint xD

I have noticed that the deepsea loot crates are more lacking now as opposed to the last time I played properly like 3 months ago, 9 crates opened and 2 ascendant gear the rest were apprentice or below. Which in comparison is quite abysmal.
Swamp cave also seems to have less of a chance for rare loot. Yet for what you can get I don't mind as i always need CP and my army of frogs need constant leveling.

1 hour ago, NathanAndDaddy said:

Good loot seems to be on scorched now... Pretty sure this is a ploy to get people to buy the DLC. We ended up getting it last week because of the huge difference in the loot crates and beacons... almost never get a compass or crop BP.

This makes me even less inclined to buy Scorched earth.
I won't buy a sidegame to a game just so i can continue to play the way i was playing before. I'll just stop playing lol.

Archived