is there a way to recover charackter data

Jaxzeon

On 19/03/2017 at 3:44 PM, Housatonic said:

Only one character can exist on a server for each account. If he accidentally made a new character, it has overwritten and effectively deleted his old one.

Not entirely true, the server I play on crashes a lot and 70% of the time rejoining I'm faced with the respawn screen, now if I accidentally spawn in a random location I'll start with a new character but if I kill myself asap and pick a tribe bed to spawn on I'll be teleported to where my original character was before the server crash and have all my stuff back.

Now not sure if this is the case with the OPs friend or not.

27 minutes ago, RagedDrew said:

Not entirely true, the server I play on crashes a lot and 70% of the time rejoining I'm faced with the respawn screen, now if I accidentally spawn in a random location I'll start with a new character but if I kill myself asap and pick a tribe bed to spawn on I'll be teleported to where my original character was before the server crash and have all my stuff back.

Now not sure if this is the case with the OPs friend or not.

Never heard of that issue before, interesting... I'm guessing OP's case was one of accidentally hitting the "create new survivor" button though.

Archived