Dragons Disappearing

dlsmith2641

Dragons Disappearing

I have lost 3-4 dragons by them  disappearing no kill message or anything. Was an adolescent when i logged out for the night and woke up the next morning and it was gone. Read some articles about game recognizing it is out of its biome and the game removes it or it doesn't have enough room to grow and game removes it. Can a dev confirm this or someone with similar experience confirm? its really frustrating. This is the reason i moved my dragon hatchery out to the world scar and away from my other animals so it has enough room. Hopefully i have success. I will follow up with results.

Thanks

Update: i have quit raising dragons due to the disappearances.

I do play on a private server and its only a problem with the dragons. 

Please Help!!

Sorry if this is a repost

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, dlsmith2641 said:

Why have the devs not tried to fix this? i had an adolescent wyvern with 1500 food before i logged for an hour and then (1hr later) it was gone. you can't tell me it starved with 1500 food. following was disabled and was on passive.

Bugs are not always easy to find. Unless you can reproduce it with 90 to 100% accuracy and show why it's happening it's not that easy. If you found out how exactly and why it happens then post it to under bugs.

Archived