XSolidSnakeX1

[RESOLVED] Official Server 691-694 Missing

49 posts in this topic

Official Server 692 Missing

Hello, it appears the server I play on is no longer listed. I just logged into Ark and the Official PVE PS4 Server 692 is not available. I tried searching for it, as well as going to my bookmarks. It does not show up in any of those tabs. I even restarted the game, my modem, and PS4. Still nothing shows up. Please help.

This server is currently experiencing connection issues which we are working to resolve. At the current moment we are unable actually connect to the machine remotely therefore we are unsure of the current status of the machine.

Thank you for the response! Happy to hear you guys are trying to resolve the issue, hopefully it is up and running sooner than later. Would there be any official way to find out when and if the issue is resolved? Or should I just keep trying every couple hours and check back to the forums?

I will do my best to reply here when the issue is resolved unless I do not receive the information about it being fixed ahead of you guys. Otherwise I would recommend just checking every couple hours.

I'm so glad I looked this up, started to think my whole clan somehow got booted from 692. But man, ANOTHER time where I lost more than ten hours of time and a good dino died from technical issues. Is there some kind of sight out there that lists which servers are actually healthy and functional? Or are all the servers created equally?

I am on 693 as well. Don't know if this is answerable. Wondering if and when the servers come back... Will any baby Dinos I had be dead from a time jump or would the server start where it left off? Guessing that's depending that the servers survived at all and are not totally fried.... Just hard to see everything built and done just go poof... But trying to prepare myself >TnT< -sniffle-

Hiya, original poster again. I understand issues like these take time to resolve especially seeing as the people fixing whatever is going on are in a different time zone. I'd just like to know if we can at least get an update to known if the issues is being worked on. Thanks again.

Any news as to when 692 will be up and running? I hope that when it does the animals that were with our group aren't killed because no one is on to protect them. It wasn't like we had any warning that the server was going to disappear. I wasted hours on end this weekend just hitting refresh in hopes that I would be able to save myself and our dinos from certain doom.

This is ridiculous. Soooo... On Saturday I woke up at 5am to get my Rex egg hatching and the parents was 180 and 190. And 2 bronto eggs. Soon after we went to the swamp on my best Rex 190 level with perfect stats to tame a beezlebufo and then guess what..... BANG! Kicked off the server. So that's my Rex dead because of this also I left my gate open with all dinos are in passive so some dilo is probably grinding all of my dinos ASWELL AS A JUST TAMED THERIZINOSAURS! So who is ever in charge of this bull you owe me all that time (Round 2-3 months!!!) Aswell as all my dinos back. I'm on server 691 and now I've had to move server cos of this crap😡😡😡

Scratch one more for the complaint counter. 

DViper15 I go by the same PSN ID. 

So I'm a fellow survivor of the 692 server. Settled in the border between "The Maw" and the "Red Woods" Lat 50.0 Lon 60.0.

17431574_1483102088390588_859782752_o.thumb.jpg.c90bb4f673a208242544655df2e980c1.jpg

I'll start by saying the obvious: this sucks. My friend zMiKoLz and I got kicked from our tribe back in 642 for accidentally killing a lvl20 Ptera. We moved over our characters and found the exact same spot we had; we rebuilt everything and even expanded. We were ready to start mass producing high end gear and other things then over night we loose everything for the second time in one month.

The other thing I want to share and that you people are probably more interested in is a way to quickly level up a new character. I was at level 33 on my new guy when I figured this out. Make rafts, lots of em. It can be a bit rough to get hides but it definitely pays off. In one day, I went from 33 to 65; that's 32 levels in one day(talk about no life). At level 65 making Longneck Rifles seems to be the next step (haven't got the chance to play).

There is that. So in case of the worst case scenario or if anybody is interested in joining me for some power leveling with assistance, pm me through PSN. It would be cool to get together and make a some sort of city for all 691-694 refugees. xD

Well I just guess me and letsplay are lucky we transferred to 333 an hour beforehand. But could wildcard at least give us an eta? I mean giving us a 10 day window is better than staying silent for over a week, at least we would know it's coming back