This is what we mean by Lack Of Communication.

madfretter

This is what we mean by Lack Of Communication.

Finally got the update 2 days later than stated and the one thing my tribe was counting on seems to have been left out.  This is what your customers are most upset with.... Poor communication. Here is what I'm talking about;

All PC equivalent content & functionality up through v255.5 including:

We held off a tribe merge because we were counting on that dino cap increase to 500. We didn't imagine it wouldn't be included since your post, which is STILL up, said we were getting all of the PC content up until v255.5. Since the dino cap increase was done at 255.1 we should have it, but we don't. And what's more annoying is that you don't even acknowledge that it's not there and give us some info as to when/if it will be. Please, please, while you are working on the optimization of the game take a moment to optimize your courtesy towards your paying customers. Thank you.

5 minutes ago, vanyelxp5 said:

They said that the tribe cap on consoles was staying right where it was. And that's because the reason it's there is a client hardware limitation.

Thanks for the info, where did you see that at? I'd have known that if they posted correct patch notes stating that we weren't getting "All" as promised.

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, Hoss76 said:

Yes they fail miserably with communication due to lazy forum mods copy pasting everything..... Twitter has been stating no increase for Xbox due to the fact that the cap mentioned is a decrease for PC since they had no tribe cap before this.

Forum Mods do not copy/paste anything in Patch Notes content. Get your facts right before pointing fingers.

Archived