Easy black pearls

BeastKing

3 hours ago, BeastKing said:

Easy black pearls

Basically I have a fear of water and the poor visibility doesn't help. Does anyone know an easier way for me to get black pearls or make the water more clear so i could at least see if a mosasaur is coming straight at me?

If you have scorched, deathworms drop them pretty frequently. In decent quantities too.

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 8:03 PM, BeastKing said:

Easy black pearls

Basically I have a fear of water and the poor visibility doesn't help. Does anyone know an easier way for me to get black pearls or make the water more clear so i could at least see if a mosasaur is coming straight at me?

Have you tried to set " High-Quality VFX – It affects all in-game water effects." Turn it off for more FPS.

Makes the under water look a lot better :)

3 hours ago, BeastKing said:

i do have SE but most of the updates affect the island more than SE. Plus the desert is so bright during the day and deathworms are annoying to hunt.

If you are on xbox, turn down your gamma slider. It will help with the brightness so you can actually see in the desert. I usually play with gamma turned all the way up on the island and have to adjust it when I play scorched. 

Also in my experience deathworms can drop 6 or 7 black pearls.

13 hours ago, eESTlane said:

i differ from that regards. i assume everyone's an idiot so that deathworm suggestion was on point in my books xD 

Well I assume if he knows about Black Pearls, he must've looked up how to get them. And Deathworms are listed as a way that's not in the water. He didn't mention them, so only logical way is that he doesn't have SE. Because you can kill Deathworms easily with Level 25 assuming you have any flying tame.

Archived