PvE End boss nonsense

jdlr64

PvE End boss nonsense

""Easy"""""""" end boss fight, lv124 spider

Lv 286 rex OP (Imprinted) 22k health, 520% damage

Lv 245 rex (140 kibble tame) over 300% damage

Lv 256 rex (145 kibble tame) over 300% damage

Lv 216 Spino over 300% damage

All of our animals were healthy at the end but we failed to kill the spider, but the spider didn't kill us.  The game still killed us and all our dinos.  We lost everything.  How is that fair? It amounts to theft when you consider the time put into taming and raising the dinos?  We should have at least been teleported back alive with our dinos at the end if we failed to kill it?  Dealing with the gross amount of lag and crashes in this game have been hard enough to keep playing.   This game.... and all its stupid insane dirty stealing BULLpoop NONSENSE can go to hell.

• Volunteer Moderator

I'm not certain how this is news to you. Death as the price for failure has been the thing with the bosses ever since tek tier (and consequently, the different difficulty tier boss arenas) was introduced. They are meant to be the ultimate life forms on the ARK, and victory against them is your only hope of survival.

Its not the games fault you didnt do your research on the fight beforehand and just went into the arena completely unprepared. Thats like saying its the dealerships fault you crashed a car you bought without bothering to learn how to drive. Take responsibility for yourself and stop playing the blame game. 

Next time you should have higher than tamed stats bred rexes. And at LEAST 7 of them.

There are plenty of videos online showing people failing so you don't have to and winning so you know what to do. Broodmother has hp that amounts to hundreds of thousands, even on easy. Now your first rex is pretty decent. The others do about 180 damage per bite, which you'll agree is not enough when the boss is in the 100ks of hp. 

Basically, get more of that first rex and you'll be able to beat it. Tamed dinos aren't that good. Also don't go alone.

Good luck :)

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Next time you should have higher than tamed stats bred rexes. And at LEAST 7 of them.

There are plenty of videos online showing people failing so you don't have to and winning so you know what to do. Broodmother has hp that amounts to hundreds of thousands, even on easy. Now your first rex is pretty decent. The others do about 180 damage per bite, which you'll agree is not enough when the boss is in the 100ks of hp. 

Basically, get more of that first rex and you'll be able to beat it. Tamed dinos aren't that good. Also don't go alone.

Good luck :)

You're allowed to bring 20 dinos and 10 players, there is absolutely no reason to not take a full group.

2 hours ago, Harrist14 said:

Nah. Plenty of people have done it solo with good dinos

Me and my tribemate did our first brood run yesterday before update on Easy. Lost one rex out off 11.. But not all of our rexes were bred. We defeated her with 4 minutes in the clock.. All rexes had 84 armor mcraft saddles. Teleported out and both me and tribemate died on teleport out and our battle paracer never went in with us. Just hope this doesn't happen again with being teleported and dying... Losing all of our stuff

8 minutes ago, StoneyDiagram2008 said:

Me and my tribemate did our first brood run yesterday before update on Easy. Lost one rex out off 11.. But not all of our rexes were bred. We defeated her with 4 minutes in the clock.. All rexes had 84 armor mcraft saddles. Teleported out and both me and tribemate died on teleport out and our battle paracer never went in with us. Just hope this doesn't happen again with being teleported and dying... Losing all of our stuff

Anything with a drag weight over 550 can't be brought into boss fights anymore. So no war parcers or brontos in boss fights, anything larger than a rex just won't be teleported inside.

weak dinos you had there. basically just woke up from taming and straight into broodmother? all battle rexes should have at least 20k hp. hard to know that if you're playing vegetable on pve.

16 minutes ago, StoneyDiagram2008 said:

http://ark.gamepedia.com/Boss_Arenas < check under Compatible Tamed Creatures 

6 hours ago, mighty said:

Does that mean as a solo player it's impossible to do

Not at all. We had 16 rexes and the arena bugged and only teleported one person in. Still won in half the arena time, not all rexes were attacking either but they were monsters.

Also on singleplayer bosses have like 67% reduced stats or something

53 minutes ago, Velarius said:

Anything with a drag weight over 550 can't be brought into boss fights anymore. So no war parcers or brontos in boss fights, anything larger than a rex just won't be teleported inside.

Well thanks for letting me know. We tamed that bad boy and suped him up just for that lol. Guess I'll drop a for sale sign on him ;)

I think that Brontos and Paracers should be allowed, but to prevent people from making indestructible armor for them, don't allow platform saddles.

I know that my brontos would absolutely dominate the tank and AOE roles for the fight. Yea, lower DPS and all that... but so what? Every minion dies all at once. No problem! ^.^

Archived