Cuddle Interval for x3 Maturation [Help me please]

CeytosSpleen

Hello,

I don't know anything about breeding and first sorry for my poor english.

Breeding multiplier is x3 on my server:

EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=3.0
BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=3.0

But what should I put to make it possible to imprint all dino 100% ? (without making it too easy or having to cuddle every minute)

BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=???

BabyCuddleGracePeriodMultiplier=???

BabyCuddleLoseImprintQualitySpeedMultiplier=???

Thanks, best regard,

If you're on console, the imprinting multipliers are broken...they don't change anything, so it will always be between three and four hours that your baby will need imprinting.

But, if 100% imprinting is important to you, I can actually help! I've done a ton of experiments to find the sweet spot for faster mature time but allowance for enough imprinting to get 100%.

If you set your baby maturation to

BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=2.1

you'll get enough imprinting for 100% at double maturation rate.

The number needs to be precisely 2.1. Any other number will mess it up.

I hope this helps.

Increasing the speed at which they grow up also increases the amount you get from imprinting. The problem is that shorter raises (like turtles, Ankys, raptors etc.) don't have enough time to get the required number of imprints on average. For a Raptor at 3x maturation speed, you need 4 imprints. But in order to get 4 imprints, they have to all be at the lower end (3 hours and 5 minutes) You may have to experiment a bit, but setting your interval multiplier to 0.75 should be sufficient to ensure that most things get to 100% without leaving you with a ton of extra time at the end.

If you want that extra time, then by all means, go for the 0.33 multiplier.

Archived