thylacoleo on the center

mrsbalmighty

29 minutes ago, EridianX said:

Over on our center server stuff is now spawning in the trees. Falling down from the top and all that. So the spawn point IS there, just none here it seems.

Well theres spawn points in the redwoods, which happen to put them.way up in trees (heres lookin at you, you crafty climbing diplos) but not spawn points for thayl ON trees

(Note difference between on and in)

I don't think they spawned in trees like this before, everyone in the server has had issues with it. Stuff spawning right into their bases from the tops of the trees, or into their platform bases ect. It's like that is where the thylacoleo SHOULD spawn, but instead every other dino is in the slot. It's really weird. A lot of people have lost dinos after the update because of it.

18 minutes ago, CreamyDaddy said:

Is there any update on weather they spawn on the centre now because i really want one

most likely you will have to wait for the monthly update, a reason I don't play on the Center anymore because of the lack of updates to spawns and such.  The Center is good only if you don't care about holiday events and don't want the latest update to the map like spawns and similar.

• 3 weeks later...

Not yet - EvilMrFranks latest post in this forum indicated that the big update should be dropping by the end of this month and will include all the new dinos currently not in Center as well as the long awaited proper boss arenas, Tek and deeper oceans.

Originally he hadn't planned to add tek or refine the bosses yet so I assume that this is why the update didn't come in March like originally advised - taking a bit more time and adding in the extra bits, which I think as an aggregate will be well worth the wait and a massive bump for the center map.

Archived