I wonder how many divorces Ark has caused

dastardlydael

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that if I weren't already divorced this game would have made it happen lol 

It is totally addicting hey....yet these forums are full of salt more often than not. 

I used to play in a server that had two people from two different tribes that actually met and are now dating plus I've met a small handful of women that play so I'd assume there's more couple out there. 

My husband and I play the game together. I got hooked on Ark first. I was spending a lot of time in game and he was a little upset about it since I wasn't spending as much time with him. But I convinced him to play with me and now he's as addicted as I am, if not more so. However, both of us are gamers, so it worked out. If your gf isn't into video games, then I think you might need to give yourself a time limit in order to be able to spend time with her. Otherwise, she will probably stay miffed...

my wife hates the game. If i play for more than 1.5 hours she goes mental and during weekends i cant play at all as its family time and stuff. I also work 50 hours a week so i can understand that she wants to do things together but i would like to breed SOMETHING with a decent Imprint on it. i want to do everything this game has to offer but i cant. :P 

i am so dreaming of her going to a spa with the girls one day but as long as our son isnt old enough to play without being watched 24/7 that wont happen :P

i tried hooking her up tho, it isnt for her, she prefers singstar and Mario kart :P

4 minutes ago, BobRoss said:

my wife hates the game. If i play for more than 1.5 hours she goes mental and during weekends i cant play at all as its family time and stuff. I also work 50 hours a week so i can understand that she wants to do things together but i would like to breed SOMETHING with a decent Imprint on it. i want to do everything this game has to offer but i cant. :P 

i am so dreaming of her going to a spa with the girls one day but as long as our son isnt old enough to play without being watched 24/7 that wont happen :P

i tried hooking her up tho, it isnt for her, she prefers singstar and Mario kart :P

Lol at least she likes video games. I honestly haven't purchased or played a new game since we first got ark. Me and the hubby owned one xbox and would take turns playing and had two separate tribes... Got so difficult with only one of us playing at a time for a few hours and switching between profiles that we got a second xbox.

Just now, StoneyDiagram2008 said:

Lol at least she likes video games. I honestly haven't purchased or played a new game since we first got ark. Me and the hubby owned one xbox and would take turns playing and had two separate tribes... Got so difficult with only one of us playing at a tine for a few hours that we got a second xbox.

she only likes her video games :P i played SC2 professionally for a loong time. she hated that game aswell, same goes for LOL and GTA which i played briefly. what i dont understand is that she keeps buying me games but doesnt want me to play them :P she just yesterday bought me Horizon Zero dawn and she was nagging the same day when i played for 1 hour :P

women are so weird

18 minutes ago, BobRoss said:

she only likes her video games :P i played SC2 professionally for a loong time. she hated that game aswell, same goes for LOL and GTA which i played briefly. what i dont understand is that she keeps buying me games but doesnt want me to play them :P she just yesterday bought me Horizon Zero dawn and she was nagging the same day when i played for 1 hour :P

women are so weird

She gets you things she knows you like, in the hope that you'll return the affection and make time for her. probably. Who the hell knows.

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

She gets you things she knows you like, in the hope that you'll return the affection and make time for her. probably. Who the hell knows.

all of my time practically goes to her lol thats my point, i just want to lay back every other weekend on sunday and play for 4 hours.  right now its zoos and indoor playzones and shopping every free day i have, and i dont mind it, but sometimes i wanna relax and do what i like to do :P

2 hours ago, Teddansen said:

Should change the title of this thread to "couples counseling for ark players" lol 

If you can't afford a gift card maybe give your partner a box of chocolates that one of your Dino's laid 

i can afford a gift card, its just if I buy it for her she will end up saying i want to get rid of her to play, you know what im sayin :D

2 hours ago, BobRoss said:

i can afford a gift card, its just if I buy it for her she will end up saying i want to get rid of her to play, you know what im sayin :D

Haha Yeah man I hear you, some chicks are hard to please 

Then instead of a spa day do a manicure/pedi and tell her that you just want her looking good for the date you're taking her on later ... And while she's out you grind like a mother raptor!  ?

My ex-boyfriend hates ARK.

Not because of its gameplay or anything.

but because I broke up with him a couple months ago, so I could play this game more often.

He said he was going to break up with me because I wouldn't party with him anymore and I made jokes like "K, I'll just tame a higher level boyfriend" and it pissed him off (funny thing is he used to make the same jokes on Blops3 about unboxing a better looking GF) So it's whatever. 

Rather be on ARK than hungover anyway.

4 hours ago, LilNastyGurl said:

but because I broke up with him a couple months ago, so I could play this game more often.

He said he was going to break up with me because I wouldn't party with him anymore and I made jokes like "K, I'll just tame a higher level boyfriend" and it pissed him off (funny thing is he used to make the same jokes on Blops3 about unboxing a better looking GF) So it's whatever. 

Omg lol, hahahahahah, that's like the best comeback, "I'll just tame a higher level boyfriend" lol

15 hours ago, LilNastyGurl said:

lol savage

Archived