Multi-foundation/Wall Defence

SilverSpino

Multi-foundation/Wall Defence

So since I'm in work and i can't use youtube I've been trying to figure out for days how to do the Multiple foundation trick.
I know it has something to do with placing a Pillar inside the foundation but i have no idea what to do from there.

If someone could give me some solid advice on how it's done that'd be great.

Also I want to Quadruple my metal walls. I understand putting the fence foundation down on the metal foundation which will allow me to place two walls but whenever i try to place another fence foundation it doesn't allow me to.

This is all being done on the XBOX One Console version
But i doubt that's the issue.

any help would be great!

I'm not sure what you mean by "multiple foundation", but if you're trying to get quad walls, you can do this:

place foundation

place fence foundation

place wall

place another wall in same spot, but flip it using 'Y'

place wall on fence foundation

place 4th wall on fence foundation, but flip it with 'Y'

That should work from the video I saw a while back.  And then each one of those should also give you a snap point for a ramp.  I am curious though, if you've been searching for days, why don't you just watch it on YouTube when you get home?

IF that doesn't work, the only other trick I know for foundations is the sinking trick aka how to get foundations 'into' rafts.  I'm not sure if that would help, but I can also outline that process as well, if you'd like.

21 hours ago, PlatinumCore16 said:

I'm not sure what you mean by "multiple foundation", but if you're trying to get quad walls, you can do this:

place foundation

place fence foundation

place wall

place another wall in same spot, but flip it using 'Y'

place wall on fence foundation

place 4th wall on fence foundation, but flip it with 'Y'

That should work from the video I saw a while back.  And then each one of those should also give you a snap point for a ramp.  I am curious though, if you've been searching for days, why don't you just watch it on YouTube when you get home?

IF that doesn't work, the only other trick I know for foundations is the sinking trick aka how to get foundations 'into' rafts.  I'm not sure if that would help, but I can also outline that process as well, if you'd like.

Thanks, I've had a hectic few work days and I haven't been able to sit and watch any videos on the matter.
Thanks for explaining it and i did indeed look up on youtube the best solutions once the weekend hit haha. I'm in the process of trying to copy the multi foundation trick as we speak! 

On 3/18/2017 at 6:37 AM, SilverSpino said:

Thanks, I've had a hectic few work days and I haven't been able to sit and watch any videos on the matter.
Thanks for explaining it and i did indeed look up on youtube the best solutions once the weekend hit haha. I'm in the process of trying to copy the multi foundation trick as we speak! 

Good luck and let me know how it works out for ya.

Archived