Wifes

BobRoss

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I replied on first page but things have changed slightly over the last few months, after 100% imprinting my first Giga I have gone on to do another dozen or so and she's finally snapped at my Ark playing, to the point I've had to scale back a little for my own sanity more than for her, she never shuts up and sometimes, sometimes I wish I could wipe her ???

That's not a topic I talk on usually, but I already elaborated on this in the introduction to my current love story. (check the link in my signature)

First time that I've met my wife was back in 9th grade in 1998. We wrote tiny letters and delivered them through mine or her friends. I still own those to date. We both knew that there's more to it. Half a year later, we agreed and started a relationship. 

It only lasted for about a year until we left school and I started my training as a carpenter and she went to the college to study nursery later. Because of conflicting schedules, we had very spare time and ended our relationship in a very rough way. Not a single word has been spoken since. 

Some unforseen things happened in 2006, me and my friends were sitting at our local park and had some fun and a beer or two. One of my friends said he knows 'the guys over there' and we went there to have a chat. She was with them. 

That's the first time that I talked to her for 6 years. It's been quite a few days that my friend and I joined them to have some fun, one day I grabbed her hand to talk to her in private. I confessed that I'm back in love with her. She was stunned and didn't say anything in the first place. A day later, she called me to have a coffee for only the two of us. She said 'yeah, let's try it again' and so we ended up being a couple again. 

We moved together 2 years later and she gave birth to our girl Lucy in 2009. The day she told me that she's pregnant was one day too early for me, I planned my proposal for the day after. Everything was set in stone, I had her father and my friends and family on my side. Nothing could go wrong, except for this. I had to improvise and ran for the bathroom through our bedroom to grab the ring from under the rug. Went back to her and studdered my proposal in tears. 

She said yes and we married on 6/10/2010

She was always into motorcycles, I forbid that to her while she was pregnant. I should've sold the damn bike by then. 

Everything went fine, she finished her college and got a job at our hospital. I found a joinery to work at right after I finished my training. Our little girl grew up way to fast for my likings. 

It's been our fourth anniversary. She had a day shift and left earlier to prepare for our dinner on time. I didn't expect her to be early at home, she did not make it home. The police rang on my door, they had to tell me 'something' so I invited them in. 

They told me that my wife had crash with her motorcycle and died on the way to the hospital. Some guy must've tried to overtake a school bus and didn't see her. 

That day her life ended and mine as well. Well not really, I still had our girl and that's what's left to date. 

Archived