Family Friendly PvE only The Center 24/7 dedicated server

The Lost World is on The Center Map up 24/7 Dedicated Server.

This World is a Family Friendly Server which means there is no Pillaring, putting Foundations every where without building, no harassing, griefing, stealing, glitching into people's houses or boats,  Everyone has been pretty good on this server, and friendly.  If you plan on joining and causing trouble you'll just get banned and end up wasting your time.  Kids and adults play on this server and just want to have fun, and I hope to make that happen.

It's PvE only which should give you opportunity to grow have fun and survive. 

About everything is either normal or close to it for settings.  Taming, and Gathering is 2.0 and Exp 1.5  nighttime is faster,

There is also an Xbox Club for the server called:  ARK The Lost World A Dedicated Server.  If the server goes down this is the first place you should go and check out the Club Chat

It's up 24/7 except if something happens like: (power outage, internet goes out at home,  game crashes, or the Xbox decides to update itself which just happened) If you lose something when any of these happens I just can't come and replace everything, cause I don't have the time these days to do it for everyone.

If this seems to be the server for you then:

Friend the host : Greywolf McWolf  then send a message to Greywolf34 so I know you've friended the host and will friend you in return

Then you can play by joining the hosts game.

The Server has a new Admin Gamertag:  DrunkBALLZOUTxx  .   He's a good fair guy with some creative ideas, that I've known for a few years. 

It's called:  Invocation.

If your tribe so wishes you can make a sacrifice to the gods by depositing a certain amount of that week's item into your tribe's box on an island at 31.5, 72.0.  In addition drop in the box coordinates of your choosing in which you wish the gods to unleash wrath upon.

The tribe who donates the most will get their wish and spawn a destroyer at said coordinate. 

The first Invocation will start this upcoming Sunday the 26th when it will be announced what item will be needed to gather for the sacrifice.

If you have any questions just message DrunkBALLZOUTxx

To join the server just friend the host :  Greywolf McWolf 

Then send a message to Greywolf34 so I know you've friended the host and will friend you in return.

Then you can play by joining the hosts game.

Keeping busy making upcoming events.  Here I plan on having a Labyrinth in the upcoming weeks made of greenhouse glass 3 levels of confusion. 

Make it from beginning to end with the allotted time and you'll win a Mastercraft Item.  Prize can be either a Saddle, Weapon, or Armor.  I hope to have it done in the next couple of week. 

Admission is still TBD

My time has been limited lately due to work and an upcoming wedding I'm part of, but I do hope to have it done by Easter, but here is what it looks like so far. :) 

So come and join the fun in The Lost World Server.

KIkxDWn.png

On 4/3/2017 at 11:32 AM, Docta22 said:

Hey man, my tribe and I are interested in joining up but are curious about the sacrifice to the Gods thing as we're changing to pve to get away from the weekly wiping/passive dino kills/etc. Do you go and wipe the base at whatever coordinates, or what exactly goes down with this?

I believe this quest has been abandoned for the other Admin that helped me out with the server who created this quest has been inactive, but I believe that was his intention.  So no need to worry about that anymore

The server has been very friendly all the players have been getting along great and there is an average of 10 to 15 people on during the week and 15 to 20 on during the weekend.  So enough population to give the server some character, but not to populated or too scarce.

I am looking for a good center server. But more than anything i am looking for a good active tribe with mics to join on said server. I am really tired of playing solo, or joining a tribe where i might as well be playing solo. Half the fun of this game for me is working with people and having people to chat with. Puttering about by myself just is not fun, it gets quiet and boring pretty fast.

I am generally active most of the day on saturdays, and sometimes late on sundays, and often during the week between 7-10 est.

So if you know of a tribe looking for another member thats active around those times please let me know and ill join your server!

Center is my favorite map BTW, even if it falls behind on new dino's.

On 4/10/2017 at 7:43 AM, Eightgage said:

Are there still chests around the center?  Really enjoying the server by the way.

There are always 8 chests with items in them scattered around the map 

On 4/10/2017 at 11:05 AM, ilShadow said:

I am looking for a good center server. But more than anything i am looking for a good active tribe with mics to join on said server. I am really tired of playing solo, or joining a tribe where i might as well be playing solo. Half the fun of this game for me is working with people and having people to chat with. Puttering about by myself just is not fun, it gets quiet and boring pretty fast.

I am generally active most of the day on saturdays, and sometimes late on sundays, and often during the week between 7-10 est.

So if you know of a tribe looking for another member thats active around those times please let me know and ill join your server!

Center is my favorite map BTW, even if it falls behind on new dino's.

We're pretty active on this map though as far as a tribe looking for a member you can always post in our club chat, and see if any tribe is interested.  Club is called: ARK The Lost World a Dedicated server 

Something new on the horizon:

The Lost World Triathlon

(short summary) It will begin at the floating island where you will have to grapple climb the mountain.  From there you'll claim a bird and fly to a designated entry into the underworld where you'll dismount the bird and claim a Raptor and fight your way down to the underworld and race your way to the finish line.

I hope to have it ready at the earliest 2 weeks from now. 

1st place chooses which prize they want.  2nd place chooses the next prize and the last prize goes to 3rd place. 

Prizes are

100 tek structures of your choice.  (can be any combination of things like 2 doors 2 doorframes, 15 floors, 45 walls, 15 ceiling Etc.)

An ascendant weapon of your choice,

A level 150 dino of your choice force tamed for you to claim (can be from scorched Earth)

Grand Prize

If you win first place and complete the course within a specified amount of time you will receive all the items needed for the Red, Blue, and Green Beacon.

Admission

300 metal ingots.  Need at least 5 players interested and only 1 player from each tribe.  There can be a max of 7 people racing.

Items needed for the Race:

Crossbow and Grappling hooks, sleeping bags, your best armor and weapons, your own Raptor Saddle.  Each Raptor and bird will be able to carry 300 in weight and they will all be the same level.  So plan accordingly what you can carry.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.  If you would like to join the server please friend the Host:  Greywolf McWolf

For Easter weekend exp is 3.0, taming 4.0 and breeding has been doubled

• 2 weeks later...

The Lost World held it's first triathlon today as noted above.  Out of 3 racers we had 2 winners.  Shadow777 and The Darksaber92.   Shadow decided he would go with the Dino prize and wanted a Wyvern which tamed out at 225.  Darksaber decided on the 100 tek structures. 

Was it worth 300 ingots.  Oh I'd say so.  We look forward to the next Triathlon coming sometime next month.

Archived