Lost Character

Nighthawk24

Lost Character

Just tried to transfer my character to one of my secondary servers and it pretty much erased my lvl 102 character, this has me at a point where I am unable to play the game because I know making a new character on either of these servers can cause my old character to be unrecoverable, I have put in a ticket about this roughly 18 hours ago, to others that have been in this situation what were your results, was support able to help, is it a lost cause and I just need to make a new character and let all the special unlocks and imprinting go to waste, or do I just have to wait who knows how long for help from support

3 hours ago, Nighthawk24 said:

Lost Character

Just tried to transfer my character to one of my secondary servers and it pretty much erased my lvl 102 character, this has me at a point where I am unable to play the game because I know making a new character on either of these servers can cause my old character to be unrecoverable, I have put in a ticket about this roughly 18 hours ago, to others that have been in this situation what were your results, was support able to help, is it a lost cause and I just need to make a new character and let all the special unlocks and imprinting go to waste, or do I just have to wait who knows how long for help from support

Youre phucked man sorry

They wont refund your character, they cant recover their own chracters from their own game

Archived