[ Official server] Hard Broodmother SLAIN!

Eymonlan

For all those interested in bossing.... Hard broodmother seems to have twice the hp of medium. I took the same legion of rexes for medium and finish the boss with 10 minutes left. However during hard mode we had 2 minutes left. Every fight we spend the first two minutes setting up rexes. Even though there was no casualties I felt that the boss is insanely difficult. We had 9 riders with 19 Rexes. Rex stat avg is about 30k HP and 700 Melee. They all have 88.6 Armor saddles. We only had 4 riders with riders buff. The remaining 5 riders borrowed a rex from me. My advice is running a legion of 20-25k hp 800Melee Rexes for Hard Brood to finish in time.

Have you had any issues doing consecutive boss fights? We have ran medium and easy broodmother. But if we try to fight again right away the boss takes no damage or very little, we have killed easy in less than 5 minutes, but if we attempt again right away it she does take any damage. We have 20 rexes with 30k hps and 400% melee. Also like to note is this is happening on ps4 offical server.

1 hour ago, Xrone85 said:

Have you had any issues doing consecutive boss fights? We have ran medium and easy broodmother. But if we try to fight again right away the boss takes no damage or very little, we have killed easy in less than 5 minutes, but if we attempt again right away it she does take any damage. We have 20 rexes with 30k hps and 400% melee. Also like to note is this is happening on ps4 offical server.

I suggest not to fight against hard broodmother with that damage. You'll definitely run out of time

Thanks for the topic, we started preparing for the fights and had only a vague insight of the hard bosses battles. I wish all those that are interested in taking them on much success. We are in the long process of getting good breeds and building them up. Having the stats is really useful. 

Keep it up folks!

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

We just tryed the hard broodmother on xbox with 4 of us 12 rexes with 28 k hp and 700 2 theriz with 18k hp and 650+ melee and 6 rhinos with 20k hp and 600 odd melee and she killed them all in under a minute the rexes had 3 asc saddels and the rest mc is this right cause evrything ive read sayes that we should have been able to do it

1st of all...  why rhinos. 2nd why only 4 riders? (Each rider spam click= 2 AI rexes biting). 3rd did you pin it from all directions? Once pinned properly Brood wont attack or summon spiders. Don't think its achievable with the dinos you took in. Yesterday we killed hard brood again with improved rexes. This time 4 minutes remaining. (2min first run)

1st the rhinos were brought in by  a friend of mine (no idea why he wanted to take rhinos in)

2nd we only took 4 riders in because theirs only 4 of us

3rd we didnt get a chance to pin it it one shot all but 5 dinos

and lastly we took the dinos we had in as a test as they were the previous generaton to the dinos we have now im not deniying that we didnt have a chance it was a test to see if 28k hp on a rex with mc and asc saddels would be enough to tank a couple of hits so we could pin her the question i have is is it normal for a rex with a asc saddel and 28 k hp to be one shot by the broodmother because thats what happend to us the only rex to survive the first hit had 29k hp an a asc saddel with 86.5 armor and he had less than 1k hp left. Im sorry if it seams like im being angry/mean im not trying to come across that way i just want to know if its normal for the broodmother to do that sort of damage in one hit 

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 1:27 PM, Eymonlan said:

For all those interested in bossing.... Hard broodmother seems to have twice the hp of medium. I took the same legion of rexes for medium and finish the boss with 10 minutes left. However during hard mode we had 2 minutes left. Every fight we spend the first two minutes setting up rexes. Even though there was no casualties I felt that the boss is insanely difficult. We had 9 riders with 19 Rexes. Rex stat avg is about 30k HP and 700 Melee. They all have 88.6 Armor saddles. We only had 4 riders with riders buff. The remaining 5 riders borrowed a rex from me. My advice is running a legion of 20-25k hp 800Melee Rexes for Hard Brood to finish in time.

when you say setting up rexes, what do you mean?

On 3/25/2017 at 8:07 PM, Roostavivicider said:

1st the rhinos were brought in by  a friend of mine (no idea why he wanted to take rhinos in)

2nd we only took 4 riders in because theirs only 4 of us

3rd we didnt get a chance to pin it it one shot all but 5 dinos

and lastly we took the dinos we had in as a test as they were the previous generaton to the dinos we have now im not deniying that we didnt have a chance it was a test to see if 28k hp on a rex with mc and asc saddels would be enough to tank a couple of hits so we could pin her the question i have is is it normal for a rex with a asc saddel and 28 k hp to be one shot by the broodmother because thats what happend to us the only rex to survive the first hit had 29k hp an a asc saddel with 86.5 armor and he had less than 1k hp left. Im sorry if it seams like im being angry/mean im not trying to come across that way i just want to know if its normal for the broodmother to do that sort of damage in one hit 

Hmmm did you guys do medium before you tried hard? Your dino count seems just enough to do medium with about 2-3mins left. I definitely agree with you on the insane boss damage output though. If you can't pin it you're almost guaranteed to lose all dinos.

Archived