Old player looking for a server to call home.(PC-EU)

SenPanda

Old player looking for a server to call home.(PC-EU)

Hi, fellow survivors. I have been out of ARK since around July 2016. I have around 2k hours across several accounts, and over-all I am pretty chilled. It is pretty hard for me to come across a good server, and since I am alone, I dont feel like official is the right choice for me.

But,

I would like to create or join a group of couple people to start fresh. Not looking for advanced tribes that are already settled.

Right now I am playing on a 5x modded EU server, but if a group is assembled, I would gladly join official servers.

I am not striving for alpha status, but I am not a PVE player either. I mind my own business and can stand my ground. I help weaker players whenever I get to, and I tend to befriend most players I meet.

Post down in the comments if you'd like to play together :)

P.s - I am a full time student with a some-what busy lifestyle. How active I will be depend purely on the chemistry I have with the group I play. I put in atleast couple hours into gaming daily, but I do not want a group that expects too much and takes the game VERY seriously. I want a chill group of people to talk to, joke around, etc. 

I really do hope I find someone like minded here :)

Peace! ~ SenPanda.

TL:DR - Hell no, go read my post, took a while ! :P

Hello,

We are a group of 5 people who are playing at least few hours a day but just started 2 weeks ago on this current server.
We have a active alpha tribe who keeps server free of raiders. Altho it does happan. They encourge that u build alot
and build a big base with defence for the rest they leave u alone if you dont raid on this server and act civel. You can buy acendent BP's cheap for items u can grind for in only few hours. We Can use players who are smart and understand the game and help out and have fun.

Where are you from btw?

Vaelin

Hey SenPanda, Parallax Servers has just created a fresh PvPvE Island server with lower rates that will never wipe. See: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/160941-parallax-server-island-map-pvpve-3x5g10t-3122017/. There is also an event server that will rotate events, maps, mods, and rules and rewards can be redeemed on the long term server. There are plans for linked servers later when the population grows and matures.

Both servers started 3/12/2017 and the current players are from all over. It is easy to meet the folks on the server using our free Teamspeak or Discord.

Cheers!

We have a cluster set up with 4 maps. The Center, The Island, Scorched Earth and a modded map The Volcano. rates are all set to 10x and 15x xp... ORP2, S+, and some other mods.. here are the ips

No-Grief PvP:

Our standard playing environment is no-grief PvP. Our goal is to balance a realistic survival environment while still respecting those whose playstyle is more PvE. Generally, your activity in pursuing PvP correlates with the amount you will receive in return. With that being said, you can control the amount of PvP you're involved in to a large extent, you can make allies to help defend your position, etc. but you cannot opt out of PvP entirely.

Joining Instructions

1. Click "view" at the top left of steam.

2. Click "servers"

3. Click "add server to favorites"

4. Add whichever IP you would like to join.

Exile @ The Center - 108.61.131.174:27016

Exile @ The Island 108.61.131.172:27015

Exile @ Scorched Earth 108.61.131.173:27017

Exile @ Modded map The Volcano 108.61.131.171:37015

**Do not try to join from the steam server browser even though you will see the servers after hitting refresh. You must now launch ark and you will see the servers under the "favorites" tab and can now connect from here.

Archived