What is required for the devs to actually respond to support tickets about bugs?

Lillers

What is required for the devs to actually respond to support tickets about bugs?

I've lost multiple dinos ever since I bought this game:
A raptor, a Direwolf, 2 jerboas, a rex, a tapejara, 2 pteranodons, 3/4 Argentavis and last but not least, a lvl 130 poison wyvern with an imprint of 82%. Now the reason these dinos are all lost is because they simply just teleport away or suddenly die to nothing.
Apparently creating a support ticket only helps once but then again, they don't tell you poop about what the problem is or how they will solve it. Having to wait 7+ days for a response? Are the devs and support staff just plain retarded and don't give a poop about the game or did they all suddenly die?
I'm 99% sure it's the first option since apparently scamming is legal in their eyes. Developing a game and having month old bugs and problems, refusing to solve those problems and just trying to advertise the game more and earn money from other people. Simple fact: If you hire a poop team of programmers who neither can nor want to work on the game and then try to hide it by advertising how good you are then you're just scamming.

Having 100% drop items not dropping is also a really nice thing that happens.

Please fix this game, like REALLY raptoring fix it. Fix the month old bugs, solve the issues that causes dinosaurs to suddenly just disappear or insta-die to nothing or make the game free/lower the price by 90%/give us back our money. How mentally stable can you be if you seriously think scamming is okey?

31 minutes ago, Lillers said:

A raptor, a Direwolf, 2 jerboas, a rex, a tapejara, 2 pteranodons, 3/4 Argentavis and last but not least, a lvl 130 poison wyvern with an imprint of 82%. Now the reason these dinos are all lost is because they simply just teleport away or suddenly die to nothing.
Apparently creating a support ticket only helps once but then again, they don't tell you poop about what the problem is or how they will solve it. Having to wait 7+ days for a response? Are the devs and support staff just plain retarded and don't give a poop about the game or did they all suddenly die?
I'm 99% sure it's the first option since apparently scamming is legal in their eyes. Developing a game and having month old bugs and problems, refusing to solve those problems and just trying to advertise the game more and earn money from other people. Simple fact: If you hire a poop team of programmers who neither can nor want to work on the game and then try to hide it by advertising how good you are then you're just scamming.

Please fix this game, like REALLY raptoring fix it. Fix the month old bugs, solve the issues that causes dinosaurs to suddenly just disappear or insta-die to nothing or make the game free/lower the price by 90%/give us back our money. How mentally stable can you be if you seriously think scamming is okey?

you need a note from god.........?

On 10/03/2017 at 10:20 PM, Lillers said:

Maybe learn what Early access is.

The title was funny, the story was sad. The answer I am about to give you borderlines on macabre. It is not possible. I am sorry to say it but it is true.

i have found new life in the no tame servers and even gave wildcard a decent amount of respect for it. That being said I am still disgusted with how they act towards officials. The cowardly alphas think they are good but in reality they are just scared little kids, even the adults that think they have achieved man status.

just to help you out. Wildcard knows everything that I have said and you have said. They are making progress, especially with no tame servers. If they can actually complete primal survival then between the two I would never go back to officials ever again. Too many whimps.

anyway, if you are one of the many unfortunate people that have not been able to get onto no tame yet, then believe me I will keep fighting for you. Wildcard finally has an awesome idea, and in my opinion one of the best ideas in gaming history(yes I said it). Once they make more which I am sure they will you will find only the good pvp players are there anymore. 

The whole pvp thing is convoluted in ark. They think a guy on a giga bs a naked guy on the beach is pvp....... lmao of course they do, they are on the giga.

no tame is true pvp. You are who you are with no attachments other than the weapons you worked for. 

I hope the best for you and hope you stay away from the now weak officials

• Volunteer Moderator
On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:20 PM, Lillers said:

Hate to break it too you but disappearing dinos has been going on for over a year. I don't see it getting fixed anytime soon. Also stuck or lost dinos the devs wont help you it will most likely get deleted or check you junk mail folder. You should really learn what a early access game is it maybe not for you.

First, early access means there are going to be bugs.

Second, they've announced that because it is early access, and because you have accepted that there will be bugs, they will not be helping with lost or stuck dinos due to those bugs.

Third, it's not a scam when they TELL YOU THAT IT WILL HAPPEN. They are very upfront about the current state of the game. Therefore, it is not a scam. It would be a scam if they sold dinos through microtransactions, and didn't tell you that they'd randomly vanish or die, but they don't. They sold you an unfinished game, with a statement on the store page clearly stating that fact (you not reading it is your problem, not theirs)

1 hour ago, vanyelxp5 said:

Second, they've announced that because it is early access, and because you have accepted that there will be bugs, they will not be helping with lost or stuck dinos due to those bugs.

False. They Will no longer help people with lost or stuck Dinos. They used to do it so people that are playing now are not only at a time disadvantage but now they are also at a admin/dev disadvantage. 

Once again a very faulty system. As far as officials go, wildcard is the worst of the worst. I will stick to that until a wipe happens. They have done nothing but cater to alphas the entire time. 

#notameisthefurture

#cowardsplayofficials

bugs will only be fixed once the game reaches BETA stage, which is when all the content is added.

secondly they have stated before that they will not compensate for lost dinos anymore. It took them too much time to sort wether it was true or not.

and last but not least, you accepted the TOS in which it sais this is EA and it is POSSIBLE for you to lose everything in the blink of an eye. thats what EA is about, poop can and probably WILL happen, if you dont want this, i get that, just wait for full release. :)

I assume there is a big chance of The Island map wipe anyway. They cannot optimise it in beta stage without serious redesign, The fact The Center runs better than The Island only proves orginal map was made poorly. So, unfortunately we have to deal with bugs and other things till whenever ARK reaches beta stage. I wonder how they would handle 1 year old bugs. 

They simply have not enough people to handle the missing dinos and other common bugs. 

The game is buggy and they are trying to fix the bugs themselves. But meanwhile, if they would go out and try to help every people who lost a dino, they simply wouldn't have enough time to develop the game itself.

Just imagine how many tamed dinos might be on all the servers, if just a small fraction of them disappear on every week, that can be literally 100s or 1000s of requests...

Also, the game does not have reliable logging on lost dinos. They are disappearing because of bugs, the disappearance is not logged properly (because it is a bug, if it could be logged properly, it wouldn't be a bug :) ). So it's only the player's word that they had a dino...

Again: just imagine you are an admin: would you believe to a guy you dont know that he lost a level 250 quetz due a bug and would you spawn a new one to him?  Even if there would be a logging on the server, just inspecting the logs on a given server would take an hour for sure to verify the dino really existed. Then as an admin, you need to find the person who lost the dino, or at least find his base, just imagine how much time THAT would take. Then the ndino need to be spawned in the base of that guy, with the proper parameters (no such admin command yet what allows the admin to span a dino with a given set of attributes). Then you will need the paperwork (ticket handling). 

As a QA myself who used to handle customer complaints, I can say solving a ticket of a missing dino would require 1-3 hours per case IF there are every logging in place and all the admin commands would be available to do that. 

While it is frustrating, at this stage of the game's life we have to live with bugs. We simply cannot expect personal help on the issues, WC is too small company to that. Lets hope they will find the rootcause of such bug, and we wont have to face it for long...

13 hours ago, vanyelxp5 said:

First, early access means there are going to be bugs.

Third, it's not a scam when they TELL YOU THAT IT WILL HAPPEN. They are very upfront about the current state of the game. Therefore, it is not a scam. It would be a scam if they sold dinos through microtransactions, and didn't tell you that they'd randomly vanish or die, but they don't. They sold you an unfinished game, with a statement on the store page clearly stating that fact (you not reading it is your problem, not theirs)

First even released games can have bugs, so lets stop giving devs excuses by saying it's ''Early Access''

More excuses devs get by us saying ''Early Access'' less chances of them actually fixing it and the further the ''release (lol) date'' gets pushed back.

I didn't say that full release games didn't have bugs. What I said, is that early access means there WILL be bugs. By playing early access you acknowledge and accept that there will be bugs.

You also do so under the assumption that they will be fixed eventually, but the fact that they exist isn't a sign that devs don't care.

1 hour ago, powerstuck said:

First even released games can have bugs, so lets stop giving devs excuses by saying it's ''Early Access''

More excuses devs get by us saying ''Early Access'' less chances of them actually fixing it and the further the ''release (lol) date'' gets pushed back.

It's not an excuse, they aren't going to fix little bugs that don't stop them from implementing all the game mechanics and features, including new dinos, clothing and so on. It's how Early Access /  Alpha release games work.

I suspect suport and tickets will start to be handled more once the game is finished and optimised . Till then you just sound like fools , talking trash about something thats still being finished. 

The logical thing to do is report bugs, not call names and complain. They did state clearly when you bought the game it was early access.  Every time they release a update there are fixes. Yall need to stop crying like little girls and stop playing early access games like they owe you something lol

• 4 weeks later...

Ye no ofc not. Bugs exist in the game cuz it's "early access" and alpha stage with the minimum cost of 27,99 euro. And that is if you exclude the DLC. 27,99 Euro for a superbuggy early access game that has been out for how long? 1½ years? You can even see for yourself with every patch. New poop, new dinos, new structures but no fixes to the bugs. Apparently "alpha" means, according to the devs ofc, that you're supposed to ignore every single bug and just pump out as much "content" as possible before going over to "beta". It is at the "beta" stage that the devs claim they will take care of the bugs(ask them yourselves cuz that's what I did).

It's really pathetic how a bunch of game developers don't give a poop about the players. They just want to pump out as much poop as they can before the entire ARK community has stopped playing the game due to gamebreaking bugs and exploits. And to actually have the guts to charge 27,99 Euro for the game, excluding the DLC? It's a raptoring early access game as you all are apparently saying. The price for the game should be at least 60% less than the current amount since it is, as you say, an early access game that has been out for over a year and still stuck in "alpha stage".

Archived