Official Server 83 is EASY wipe.

tmarsh

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:06 AM, myksta0121 said:

Why u want them wiped, what u do to get kicked out? Tbh i hate salty ass people like you begging for people to wipe others grow a pair and move on seriously!

Called it. He is a thief and a coward. Lol. Anybody with a few hours can sense this snake a mile away hahahahaahahaha. how is stone pick axe life treating you bro?

marsh is a racist sociopath... the audacity of this mofo... lies about everything to gaslight people on a video game and then cries when hes found out on video... he stole a crap ton of stuff from me then was like "Cmon guys, it ruins the game for everyone" and tried to blame the newbs... for weeks... then a newb caught him on video and when he gets kicked he runs here instead of making his own damn rockets and coming at us... marsh you're a level what? 95 or something? you claim we're so weak but here you are asking for someone else to do it for you... pathetic... just cuz you don't like Chinese people? I am Chinese born in America... when we find you, we won't be posting on here for help to wipe you, little crying girl

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived