Private Server Boss Area - Enabling Any Animal

GrantX85

I feel this should be a choice on private servers to enable any dino you want. I think it's great the way you have it setup for official but after searching the net for a way to do this and this forum I've come up short. 

On my server I want to enable Wyvern, Giga and platform animals / flyers to be able to go into the arenas. Some people have a preference in the animals  they like and want to raise and breed and I feel this is pigeon-holing them to do something they don't want to do. Please take this into consideration. If I have missed a thread stating how to do this I apologize. Thank you.

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 0:54 PM, GrantX85 said:

I feel this should be a choice on private servers to enable any dino you want. I think it's great the way you have it setup for official but after searching the net for a way to do this and this forum I've come up short. 

On my server I want to enable Wyvern, Giga and platform animals / flyers to be able to go into the arenas. Some people have a preference in the animals  they like and want to raise and breed and I feel this is pigeon-holing them to do something they don't want to do. Please take this into consideration. If I have missed a thread stating how to do this I apologize. Thank you.

This. I disagree with the design that the only viable dino to bring in the fight is 20 perfect tamed, max bred Rexes. I'd like to have a variety of strategies utilizing a variety of dinos. My server's community agrees. I don't mind extremely difficult bosses, but I'd like to fight them different ways.

Archived