• Add any item, dino, beacon or experience points to the shop
  • Points trading system
  • Create custom kits with items and dinos inside
  • Players can receive points for the time spent on server
  • SQLite Database
  • Customizable config
  • Automatically give kits on player spawn

Chat Commands:

• /points - Shows current amount of points.
  • /buy <ID> <Amount> - Buys the item from shop.
  • /trade <'CharacterName'> <Amount> - Sends points to other player (' ' - are necessary).
  • /kit - Shows all kits.
  • /kit <KitName> - Redeems the kit.
  • /buykit <KitName> <Amount> - Buys a kit (if kit has a price).
  • /shop <Page> - Shows a list of available items in the shop.
  • /sell <ID> <Amount> - Sells an item.
  • /shopsell<Page> - Shows a list of available for selling items.

Console Commands:

• AddPoints <SteamID> <Amount> - Adds points to the player.
  • SetPoints <SteamID> <Amount> - Changes player's points amount.
  • GetPlayerPoints <SteamID> - Prints how many points player has.
  • ChangePoints <SteamID> <Amount> - Adds or decreases points amount. This command will add points to the current amount. Entered amount number can be negative.
  • ChangeKitAmount <SteamID> <KitName> <Amount> - Adds or decreases player's kits amount. This command will add kits to the current amount. Entered amount number can be negative.
  • ArkShop.Reload - Reloads a config file.
  • ResetPoints - Resets points for all players.
  • ResetKits - Resets kits for all players.

RCON Commands:

• AddPoints <SteamID> <Amount> - Adds points to the player.
  • GetPlayerPoints <SteamID> - Prints how many points player has.
  • SetPoints <SteamID> <Amount> - Changes player's points amount.
  • ChangePoints <SteamID> <Amount> - Works the same way as console command.
  • ChangeKitAmount <SteamID> <KitName> <Amount> - Adds or decreases player's kits amount. This command will add kits to the current amount. Entered amount number can be negative.
  • ArkShop.Reload - Reloads a config file.

After server will be started, "ArkShop.db" file will be created in plugins directory. It contains all information about points and kits.

Logs:

Logs can be found in 'Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\ArkShop\ShopLog.log'.

Upgrading from V1:

The first thing you need to do is to move your db file from Win64 to the plugin folder. You also need to rename "ArkDb.db" to "ArkShop.db". Alternatively, you can just change path to the database in config. Secondly, old config files are not compitable. You will probably need to update them or configure again using new format.

Dependencies:

Installation:

1. Install ARK: Server API
  2. Copy "ArkShop" folder to "ArkApi/Plugins"

More information

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, StriderUk said:

really looking good mate, trying this on the servers atm, full stability and plenty of players spamming it.

Only thing I have noticed and this could be me is that the ReloadShopConfig doesnt appear to work.

When sending the command line in rcon,just messages with returned no data.

You should use it in in-game console, not in rcon.

taa mate, my bad, 

did try it there too but will do again tonight (boo work) and feedback if relevant

suggestions, and apologies if this isn't the right place, (let me know if you want this elsewhere),

/help or /list - shows a list of available commands to the player.

/shop - shows available items in the shop.

Event command, that on use gives out points to all players connected.

Message to the player on joining, that makes them aware of the help etc command.

17 minutes ago, StriderUk said:

taa mate, my bad, 

did try it there too but will do again tonight (boo work) and feedback if relevant

suggestions, and apologies if this isn't the right place, (let me know if you want this elsewhere),

/help or /list - shows a list of available commands to the player.

/shop - shows available items in the shop.

Event command, that on use gives out points to all players connected.

Message to the player on joining, that makes them aware of the help etc command.

You need to write "cheat ReloadShopConfig" in console.

I'm making a similar plugin already, it will allow you to add your own chat commands, show join message and also has message rotation.

/shop command will be added, probably i would have to split output into pages though.

7 hours ago, Badlands said:

Hey there, installed your mod/api and for some reason whenever we try to boot the server we get this error message

http://puu.sh/uJ64e/812f5167fb.png
any insight on that? 

Most likely it's because i used one library that is available only on Win8+. I will remove it.

Edit: Removed.

7 hours ago, CTHULLHU said:

It would appear that I am quite the twit; for I can't seem to quite figure out how to get this to work on my server, 
how to actually install Ark API, is there any guides to instaling it on a server around that I could follow. Sorry I am a utter Newb. 

It's pretty easy, to install API you just need to copy everything from the archive to your server folder (Win64 folder).

On 3/10/2017 at 1:26 AM, Michido said:

You need to write "cheat ReloadShopConfig" in console.

I'm making a similar plugin already, it will allow you to add your own chat commands, show join message and also has message rotation.

/shop command will be added, probably i would have to split output into pages though.

Is there a timeline when this is going to be implemented. I have done some good testing with my players and we were able to change the names of the shop "item ID" from integers to strings (I saw you were using 'auto' which wasn't around when I lasted coded C++ 20yrs ago) and /buy Dodo 1 successfully spawns them a tamed dodo. However besides me telling them what they can buy and how much it costs there is no "list" function. I plan on letting buy almost every dino in the game with points plus I have 10 kits already made up and let's not mention the items. Needless to say I will have an extensive ingame shop and I want to make it easier for the players and myself and let them be self-sufficient. 

58 minutes ago, Kristane said:

Is there a timeline when this is going to be implemented. I have done some good testing with my players and we were able to change the names of the shop "item ID" from integers to strings (I saw you were using 'auto' which wasn't around when I lasted coded C++ 20yrs ago) and /buy Dodo 1 successfully spawns them a tamed dodo. However besides me telling them what they can buy and how much it costs there is no "list" function. I plan on letting buy almost every dino in the game with points plus I have 10 kits already made up and let's not mention the items. Needless to say I will have an extensive ingame shop and I want to make it easier for the players and myself and let them be self-sufficient. 

If you mean /shop command, then very soon, however i didn't make similar command for kits yet. Yeah, you can use any word as item id.

41 minutes ago, Brownies said:

Okay so I have no experience with these things im running a server using survivalservers.com will I still be able to do this and if so is it different?

If they don't allow you to upload dll/exe files to the server, then you will have to ask them to allow it for you. Some people were able to install this plugin on hosted server.

• Michido changed the title to [Server Plugin] Shop, Currency & Kits v1.5

Archived