[Server Plugin] Shop, Currency & Kits v2.3

Michido

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/22/2018 at 8:26 AM, ReaperSquadGaming said:

can someone help me please!!!

So for some strange reason every time a player on my server uses a kit or buys something from the shop the server instantly crashes....ive triple checked the coding for the system and nothing has changed from the last time we had it on the server the only difference was we changed maps from Ragnarok to Scorched Earth....i thought it was a clash with a mod update so i deleted all the mod files from the server and reinstalled them all on the server....ive even deleted the data base for the shop just in case and nothing seems to have worked...server crashes still and i cant figure it out...here is the coding ive done for the server that hasnt changed in almost 4 weeks and its only acting up since we moved to scorched earth

Shop and Kit Layout.txt

Yuo need Update the plugin.. Link for update https://arkserverapi.com/threads/fixed-ark-shop-rewards-teleport-player-list-event-manager-downloads.361/

Can someone help me?
i just reinstalled the ark shop plugin and the shop rewards plugin back on to my server with all the updated files needed for them to work...but for some reason the plugin isnt working at all and i cant figure out why...is my coding not up to date since the plugin was updated or is this just a known issue that has been going on since the update was realised? ill add my config file for the ark shop if someone has the time to take a look at it and let me know weather thats the issue or if i didnt install it correctly into the server

Shop and Kit Layout.txt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, I am trying to get my /shop help message to display this properly:

ArkAPI Shop Commands:
    "PointsCmd": "/points"
    "TradeCmd": "/trade 'player id' amount"
    "ShopCmd": "/shop"
    "BuyCmd": "/buy id"
    "KitShopCmd": "/kit"
    "BuyKitCmd": "/buykit id amount"
    "GetBoughtKitCmd": "/kit id"
    "SellShopCmd": "/sell"
    "SellUsageCmd": "Usage: /sell id"
    "SellUsageAmountCmd": "Usage: /sell id amount"

But I can not figure out how to write it so that it will validate and display properly. Do I use \n for line breaks? Do i have to make separate entries? Thank you for any and all help in this matter.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi every one. Can any one help me with this problem. This is the error that i am getting when i start my sever. The shop is failing to start.

12/13/18 18:24 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 765: syntax error - unexpected '}'; expected ':'
12/13/18 18:24 [API][warning] (ArkApi::PluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114 

https://ibb.co/GssVMJT

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi  I need to figure out if it's possible to add a timer for delayed commands, say I wanted to setup a shop to allow people to buy something like cheat fly but make it so its followed by cheat walk after a short delay so they can only fly around for a set amount of time. Example (/buy cheat fly, 30secDelay, cheat walk)

• 1 month later...

Archived