[Server Plugin] Shop, Currency & Kits v2.3

Michido

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, StriderUk said:

Hows the update coming along for trading or is it off the cards for now?

Vaguely remembering you mentioning you were trying to implement it.

Actually, yes. There is almost no point in it now because mod "Auction House" was released and since it also has custom currency, you can make it work this plugin (by selling custom currency for points). Probably, it's better to add a feature to sell items for points (automatically).

1 hour ago, StriderUk said:

On the points side, maybe timed events, where with a command, you can double what ever rates you have set.

Then typing the command in again sets them at their usual rate.

Perhaps even points for taking out particular targets, like the bosses, killing a boss gives you say 5k points or again whatever you set.

I'll get some of our admins posting on here, they have some cracking ideas.

Good ideas. I will definitely try to add them.

hey mich got everything working! almost everything im now tryin to change colors on the advert script but think ive added too much because the advert script stop working.... I checked in json validator and it passes not sure why it wont work in game though. the shop works still just something conflicting in the advert script.

see below 

{
    "AdvertMessages": {
        "WelcomeMsgEnabled": true,
        "WelcomeMsg": "Welcome To The Lost Ark PvP Server! Type /help in game chat to show a list of in game chat commands along with more server info including shop items & rules! ",
        "WelcomeMsgColor": [
        ],
        "Interval": 600,
        "Messages": [
{
                "Message": "Be Sure to check out our in-game points store! And visit our discord server for Server rules, important updates, mods list, events info & more! type /site for server website info! or /help for a list of available chat commands!",
                "Type": "ClientChat",
                "Color": [
                ]
            },
            {
                "Message": "Players don’t forget to upvote the server on arkservers.net/vote/23.236.180.83:27115 Do this once a day for daily 15pts shop reward!",
                "Type": "ClientChat",
                "Color": [
                ]
            }
        ]
    }
}

Oh, yes, the domain is not working currently. Try this link - http://www.beyondcheats.com/files/category/6-ark-survival-evolved/

On 07.07.2017 at 7:52 PM, Osid said:

I have 4 servers on the same pc using the same IP, just different ports. Id like all 4 servers to use 1 point system if possible.

It might be added in the next updates. For now, you can either modify source code or just sync databases sometimes.

I believe that's what I did. The ArkApi folder has 18 files in it plus the folder named API, which is exactly what I extracted into the Win64 folder.

However the path to the Win64 folder is slightly different because I am using ASM and it creates the server in a folder named "Servers\server1\" but I wouldn't think that matters because I am putting it in ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64 for this particular server. Still not seeing any green texts in the console.

Do I need to download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package in order to use this or is that package just for developing plugins?

I appreciate your help Michido. some how I had downloaded the wrong API files. Once I used that link you sent above, it did trigger the green text in console. It seems I wont be able to use this plugin because the dependency Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package doesn't have Windows server 2016 standard listed as a required OS. When I start the server I get a prompted that the files MSVCR100.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll are missing. I have tried reinstalling the Visual C++ package many times and it looks like I may have to wait for Visual C++ to become compatible with Windows Server 2016 standard. thanks for taking the time to help me though.

-Osid

On 3/9/2017 at 2:55 AM, Michido said:

Ingame shop, custom currency and kits for ARK. Config already contains some examples of what is possible, but you can change/add anything. Use JSON Validator to make sure that the config is still correct.

Features:

• Add any item, dino or beacon to the shop
  • Points trading system
  • Create custom kits with items and dinos inside
  • Players can receive points for the time spent on server
  • SQLite Database
  • Customizable config

Chat Commands:

• /points - show current amount of points
  • /buy <ItemID> <Amount> - buy the item from shop
  • /trade <'SteamName'> <Amount> - Send points to other player (' ' - are necessary)
  • /kit - Show all kits
  • /kit <KitName> - redeem the kit
  • /buykit <KitName> <Amount> - buy a kit (if kit has price)
  • /shop <Page> - show a list of available items in the shop

Console Commands (For Admins):

• AddPoints <SteamID> <Amount> - add points to the player
  • SetPoints <SteamID> <Amount> - set player's points
  • GetPlayerPoints <SteamID> - print how many points player has
  • AddKits <SteamID> <KitName> <Amount> - add kits to the player
  • ReloadShopConfig - Reload a config file. Example: "cheat ReloadShopConfig"
  • ResetPoints - reset points for all players
  • ResetKits - reset kits for all players

RCON Commands (For Admins):

• AddPoints <SteamID> <Amount> - add points to the player
  • GetPlayerPoints <SteamID> - print how many points player has
  • SetPoints <SteamID> <Amount> - set player's points

Config:

Some config explanations:

General:

"TimedPointsReward":{
	"Enabled":true, // Can be true or false
	"Interval":5, // Interval in minutes
	"Amount":5 // Amount of points to give. Currently it means: 'give 5 points for every 5 minutes spent online'
},
"ItemsPerPage":20, // Amount of entries per page (for /shop command)
"ShopDisplayTime":15.0 // Shop display time in seconds

Kits:

"starter":{ // Name of kit
  "DefaultAmount":2, // Default amount of kit. Can be 0 if you want to give this kit to players manually
  "Price": 90, // If you remove price, players won't be able to buy it
  "Items":[ // List of items in kit, you can add as many as you want
    {
      "amount":2,
      "quality":0,
      "forceBlueprint":false,
      "blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponPike.PrimalItem_WeaponPike'"
    }, // ',' is necessary only if this item is not last, otherwise you don't need it
    {
      "amount":1,
      "forceBlueprint":true,
      "blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponStoneClub.PrimalItem_WeaponStoneClub'"
    }
  ],
  "Dinos":[ // can be empty if you don't want to add dinos
    {
      "level":20,
      "className":"Ptero_Character_BP_C"
    }
  ]
}

Shop:

"ingots100":{ // Item ID, should not contain white spaces
  "type":"item", // Type of item, can be "item", "dino" or "beacon"
  "description":"Metal Ingot (100x)", // Description for the /shop command
  "price":15,
  "items":[ // List of items, works the same way as in kits
    {
      "forceBlueprint":false,
      "amount":100,
      "blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot'"
    }
  ]
},
"para":{ // Dino
  "type":"dino",
  "description":"Parasaurolophus",
  "level":10,
  "price":20,
  "className":"Para_Character_BP_C"
},
"crate25":{ // Beacon
  "type":"beacon",
  "description":"SupplyCrate Lvl 25",
  "price":100,
  "className":"SupplyCrate_Level25_Double_C"
}

After server will be started with this plugin, "ArkDb.db" file will be created in Win64 folder. It will contain all information about how many kits/points players have, so backup it sometimes.

Installation:

1) Install ARK Beyond API

2) Copy plugin's folder to "BeyondApi/Plugins".

Download: http://beyondmods.rocks/ark/files/file/41-shop-currency-kits/

Source code: https://github.com/Michidu/Ark-Server-Plugins

Other plugins:

Random Dino Colors

Extended Rcon

Custom Chat Commands (http://beyondmods.rocks/ark/files/file/42-custom-chat-commands/)

Hey just installed this to our 4 cluster server today! Loving it so far. Having a couple of issues to need resolved though. I cannot use any admin or RCON commands. Have tried, "cheat" in front of my commands and everything. Dont know what else to try. Cant clear kits, cant add points. No admin commands are working. Also a complete separate questions I was on a server once where once an hour a message came out that said "roll the dice" everyone typed in "/Roll" and it would come back with a number. Whoever had the highest number won X amount of points.  Do you know how to do this?

Cannot buy and kits. Typing in /buykit ptera 500 (which is the kit name and cost.) It comes back and says "You cannot buy this kit" 

EDIT: Issues resolved with the admin commands. Is there away of using ingame names instead of steam IDs? how are non admin players supposed to trade with other players without having their steam IDs?  Still cant buy kits. :-/

9 hours ago, Scotty0717 said:

Hey just installed this to our 4 cluster server today! Loving it so far. Having a couple of issues to need resolved though. I cannot use any admin or RCON commands. Have tried, "cheat" in front of my commands and everything. Dont know what else to try. Cant clear kits, cant add points. No admin commands are working. Also a complete separate questions I was on a server once where once an hour a message came out that said "roll the dice" everyone typed in "/Roll" and it would come back with a number. Whoever had the highest number won X amount of points.  Do you know how to do this?

Cannot buy and kits. Typing in /buykit ptera 500 (which is the kit name and cost.) It comes back and says "You cannot buy this kit" 

EDIT: Issues resolved with the admin commands. Is there away of using ingame names instead of steam IDs? how are non admin players supposed to trade with other players without having their steam IDs?  Still cant buy kits. :-/

This is a private plugin i guess.

No, using in-game name is not possible because they are not unique. The command /trade is using steam name, not steam id.

To buy kits, you need to specify price in the config.

/buykit ptera 500 (which is the kit name and cost.)

It is also a incorrect usage. The second argument is amount, not a price.

First of all, THANK YOU! for your quick reply!

Ahh ok, Ill keep looking for the "Roll the dice" deal.

I have the price of the "ptera" kit set at 500 and shows the accurate price when i few the shop in game. What do you mean the second argument is a "amount" not a "Price"? do you mean like number of kits your looking to buy? 

Also what does the "cheat ReloadShopConfig" do?

I am currently having to restart the servers each time I make changes to the config file. Do I not need to do that?  

• Michido changed the title to [Server Plugin] Shop, Currency & Kits v1.5

Archived