[Server Plugin] Shop, Currency & Kits v2.3

Michido

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, I am currently trying to setup this mod on my server, I install the mod perfectly without editing the config file and it works, so I know it's not folder placement. But when I go to edit the config file, apparently somewhere I am making a mistake and I don't know where. If you could take time out of your day to help me out, that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

https://pastebin.com/NHGXVSgM

8 hours ago, Dman124 said:

Hello, I am currently trying to setup this mod on my server, I install the mod perfectly without editing the config file and it works, so I know it's not folder placement. But when I go to edit the config file, apparently somewhere I am making a mistake and I don't know where. If you could take time out of your day to help me out, that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

https://pastebin.com/NHGXVSgM

Well, yes, there are quite a lot of errors. Use json validator first https://jsonformatter.curiousconcept.com/

3 hours ago, spanks2019 said:

yeh did cheat did admin cheat will keep trying different ways if not i will try do it in character profile but what i used was cheat addpoints 00000000 1500 and no go then admin in front of cheat

And is '00000000' steam id?

So im having a pretty big issue with this and ive no clue on how to fix it, checked everything.

The Error is:

[ArkSHop][error] [json.exception.parser_error.101] parse error at 9967: syntax error - unexpected '<'; expected ']'
[Warning] Failed to load plugin - ArkShop

ive looked through the file and i cant find anything obvious wrong, i come from java and have barely dabbled in C++ so its all new to me, and my first attempt had to be just modifying it for a server. where have i gone wrong. btw there is only 409 lines.

Link for the rest of it: https://pastebin.com/v3JUCcsF

Plz help me!

19 hours ago, Diahard1000 said:

ive looked through the file and i cant find anything obvious wrong, i come from java and have barely dabbled in C++ so its all new to me, and my first attempt had to be just modifying it for a server. where have i gone wrong. btw there is only 409 lines.

Link for the rest of it: https://pastebin.com/v3JUCcsF

Plz help me!

It's just JSON. Json validator https://jsonformatter.curiousconcept.com/ will show you the issue.

Help me, error in the shop

Failed to load plugin

"ShopItems":{
      "Mosa":{
      "type":"item",
      "description":"Essence of Mormaw 15x",
      "price":1000,
      "items":[
        {
          "quality":0,
          "forceBlueprint":false,
          "amount":15,
          "blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Genesis/Items/Consumables/InstaTame/Essence/PrimalItemResource_Essence-Mosa_GNS.PrimalItemResource_Essence-Mosa_GNS'"
        }
      ]
    },
      "karkinos":{
      "description":"Essence of Karkinos",
      "price":1000,
        {
          "amount":15,
          "blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Genesis/Items/Consumables/InstaTame/Essence/PrimalItemResource_Essence-Sarco_GNS.PrimalItemResource_Essence-Sarco_GNS'"
        }
      ]
    },
      "boss":{
      "description":"Boss Tribute",
      "price":100,
        {
          "amount":1,
          "blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Genesis/Items/Consumables/UberFood/PrimalItemConsumable_BossTribute_GNS.PrimalItemConsumable_BossTribute_GNS'"
        }
      ]
    },
      "golden":{
      "description":"Golden Treats",
      "price":10,
        {
          "blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Genesis/Items/Consumables/InstaTame/PrimalItemConsumable_InstaTameFood-GoldenTreats_GNS.PrimalItemConsumable_InstaTameFood-GoldenTreats_GNS'"
        }
      ]
    },
      "Drake":{
      "description":"Drake Tribute",
      "price":50,
        {
          "blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Genesis/Items/Consumables/UberFood/PrimalItemConsumable_DrakeTribute_GNS.PrimalItemConsumable_DrakeTribute_GNS'"
        }
      ]
    },
      "matrix1":{
      "description":"Matrix Primordius",
      "price":2500,
        {
          "blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Genesis/Items/Consumables/InstaTame/PrimalItemConsumable_InstaTameFood-DragonAnnunakiTreats_GNS.PrimalItemConsumable_InstaTameFood-DragonAnnunakiTreats_GNS'"
        }
      ]
    },
      "matrix2":{
      "description":"Matrix Raphus",
      "price":2500,
        {
          "blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Genesis/Items/Consumables/InstaTame/PrimalItemConsumable_InstaTameFood-DodoRexAnnunakiTreats_GNS.PrimalItemConsumable_InstaTameFood-DodoRexAnnunakiTreats_GNS'"
        }
      ]
    },
    "crate1":{
      "Type":"dino",
      "Description":"Raphus",
      "Level":600,
      "Price":2700,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Genesis/Dinosaurs/DodoRex/Annunaki/DodoRex_Character_BP-A_GNS.DodoRex_Character_BP-A_GNS'"
    },
    "crate2":{
      "Type":"dino",
      "Description":"Primordius",
      "Level":600,
      "Price":2700,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Genesis/Dinosaurs/Dragon/Annunaki/Annunaki/Dragon_Character_BP-A_GNS.Dragon_Character_BP-A_GNS'"
   },
  "SellItems":{
    "metal":{
      "Type":"item",
      "Description":"100x metal",
      "Price":10,
      "Amount":100,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Metal.PrimalItemResource_Metal'"
    }
   },
  "Messages":{
    "Sender":"ArkShop",
    "BoughtItem":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought item</>",
    "BoughtDino":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought dino</>",
    "BoughtBeacon":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought beacon</>",
    "BoughtExp":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought experience</>",
    "ReceivedPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 1, 0, 1\">You have received {0} points! (total: {1})</>",
    "HavePoints":"You have {0} points",
    "NoPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough points</>",
    "WrongId":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Wrong id</>",
    "NoPermissionsKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have permission to use this kit</>",
    "CantBuyKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this kit</>",
    "BoughtKit":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought {0} kit</>",
    "AvailableKits":"Available kits for you:",
    "NoKits":"No available kits",
    "KitsLeft":"You have {0} {1} kits left",
    "NoKitsLeft":"You don't have {0} kits left",
    "CantGivePoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't give points to yourself</>",
    "RidingDino":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this item while riding a dino</>",
    "SentPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sent {0} points to {1}</>",
    "GotPoints":"You have received {0} points from {1}",
    "NoPlayer":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Player doesn't exist</>",
    "FoundMorePlayers":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Found more than one player with the given name</>",
    "BuyUsage":"Usage: /buy id amount",
    "ShopUsage":"Usage: /shop page",
    "KitUsage":"Usage: /kit KitName",
    "BuyKitUsage":"Usage: /BuyKit KitName amount",
    "TradeUsage":"Usage: /trade 'Player Name' amount",
    "PointsCmd":"/points",
    "TradeCmd":"/trade",
    "BuyCmd":"/buy",
    "ShopCmd":"/shop",
    "KitCmd":"/kit",
    "BuyKitCmd":"/buykit",
    "SellCmd":"/sell",
    "ShopSellCmd":"/shopsell",
    "SellUsage":"Usage: /sell id amount",
    "NotEnoughItems":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough items ({0}/{1})</>",
    "SoldItems":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sold items</>"
  }
}
}

• 2 weeks later...

Updated to V2.3.

• Added neuter option to dinos
  • Added quantity support to /sell command
  • Added ChangeKitAmount and ArkShop.Reload commands to Rcon
  • Added option to set level range for kits/store items
  • Added 'OnlyFromSpawn' option for kits
  • /shop and /kits messages are now more customizable
  • It's possible to give kits automatically on spawn now
This version requires API v2.5!
Config changes - https://github.com/Michidu/Ark-Server-Plugins/commit/21addabce11f48c1566fea5b88912d0b75c09f1a

• 2 weeks later...

Archived