[Server Plugin] Shop, Currency & Kits v2.3

Michido

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Michido, 

I noticed on your Git you have added the source for the ark advert, any chance of compiling it and adding it to your plug ins? 

Failing that, is there a guide I can use to compile this myself?

Any other plug ins coming our way? I have 5 servers with a decent amount of traffic I could test these on,

Cheers 

Stryder.

On 27.05.2017 at 1:55 PM, StriderUk said:

Hi Michido, 

I noticed on your Git you have added the source for the ark advert, any chance of compiling it and adding it to your plug ins? 

Failing that, is there a guide I can use to compile this myself?

Any other plug ins coming our way? I have 5 servers with a decent amount of traffic I could test these on,

Cheers 

Stryder.

Yes, i will add a compiled version.

It's pretty easy to compile it with Visual Studio. (You just need to add minhook and ArkApi.lib as dependencies).

Probably, no other plugins for now, but new ones should come later. Feel free to post ideas anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello tryin to get this working I extracted both API boyond and shop plugin but its not creating database nor is anything happening in game  do I have to edit something or what am I missing? currently tryin to do this on a hosted server was granted access and even had the tech guys do the install they are baffled as well. is there any other guides somewhere I am missing.

On 16.06.2017 at 5:45 AM, Yargos said:

Hello tryin to get this working I extracted both API boyond and shop plugin but its not creating database nor is anything happening in game  do I have to edit something or what am I missing? currently tryin to do this on a hosted server was granted access and even had the tech guys do the install they are baffled as well. is there any other guides somewhere I am missing.

Is your server on Windows? Do you see green text in the console?

On 6/17/2017 at 2:44 AM, Michido said:

Is your server on Windows? Do you see green text in the console?

Hey I manage to get it working but I noticed Spike wall dont do damage... im wondering if something in my config is screwed or if something glitched because of the API and scripts installed? what should I be looking at? awesome mod btw its working now just tryin to figure out what happen to my spike walls?

On 19.06.2017 at 10:28 AM, Vanamees said:

How can i use custom (mod) dino classes in shop ?

I read there a way to use shop mod on cluster with one database. 
Would love to know how this can be done.

It might be added in the next updates. For now, you can either modify source code or just sync databases sometimes.

7 hours ago, Yargos said:

Hey I manage to get it working but I noticed Spike wall dont do damage... im wondering if something in my config is screwed or if something glitched because of the API and scripts installed? what should I be looking at? awesome mod btw its working now just tryin to figure out what happen to my spike walls?

Are you sure it happened after installing api? Because, it doesn't touch buildings.

1 hour ago, Michido said:

No, it doesn't. Or shouldn't at least.
Try to change settings manually.

ive changed settings via editing the ini file using my host's text editor and the easy config no luck yet. Also for some reason I cant craft/cue multiple items in the pestle or chem bench. everything else is fine tho ie; selfcraft, smithy, fabricator etc.

But was those two ways what you ment by manual or is there another way? Sorry if I come off as a noob still learning lol I appreciate the amazing intel sharing. :) 

still learning the hang of this but If I want to add dinos

i do this? 

},
"para":{ // Dino
  "type":"dino",
  "description":"Parasaurolophus",
  "level":10,
  "price":20,
  "className":"Para_Character_BP_C"
},

So  if creating multiple dino spawn commands via the shop. 

just keep adding copied code with the exact lines position and spacing  and then change the values?

On 31/05/2017 at 7:02 AM, Michido said:

Yes, i will add a compiled version.

It's pretty easy to compile it with Visual Studio. (You just need to add minhook and ArkApi.lib as dependencies).

Probably, no other plugins for now, but new ones should come later. Feel free to post ideas anyway.

Excellant mate good work as always, 

ideas wise some like a demo gun, as seen in s+ whereby players could demo their own structures by looking and them and firing. 

Also some of the other tools like the ammo replenish gun, again a point and fire. Not sure how easy this would be adding an item that is controlled server side, but a couple of ideas.

the thing I love about the plug in aspect is the zero pre-requisites required by the players to join the server, so as much as I can load server side the better imo.

thanks as always for looking 

Stryder

On 24.06.2017 at 0:28 PM, StriderUk said:

Excellant mate good work as always, 

ideas wise some like a demo gun, as seen in s+ whereby players could demo their own structures by looking and them and firing. 

Also some of the other tools like the ammo replenish gun, again a point and fire. Not sure how easy this would be adding an item that is controlled server side, but a couple of ideas.

the thing I love about the plug in aspect is the zero pre-requisites required by the players to join the server, so as much as I can load server side the better imo.

thanks as always for looking 

Stryder

Sorry, forgot about it a little. Added compiled version now. It's a simple plugin though.

Not sure if it's even possible to add a new gun using only server plugins. It's possible to modify existing gun but there will be a few problems too.

Anyway, i wanted to add more ways to receive points. Ideas are appreciated.

On the points side, maybe timed events, where with a command, you can double what ever rates you have set.

Then typing the command in again sets them at their usual rate.

Perhaps even points for taking out particular targets, like the bosses, killing a boss gives you say 5k points or again whatever you set.

I'll get some of our admins posting on here, they have some cracking ideas.

• Michido changed the title to [Server Plugin] Shop, Currency & Kits v1.5

Archived