***FRESH*** The Island PvP 24/7

| The Island PvP 24/7 |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have decided to host a 24/7 Island PvP server. Gather, XP, and Taming are all at a 4x multiplier. I believe this is enough, but not too much. Player stats are all 2x (with exception of weight and fortitude being 4x ) and dino stats are very well balanced and close to official stats. I do this to provide the best player vs player experience and not have to worry about having overpowered dinos (health and melee were changed back to 1.0 from their previous extremely low state ). I feel that the island map always has been the best map for PvP so thats why I chose it this time around. There are a few basic rules I am creating to also make the server more fun for people that may not have as much time to play.

1. Wiping is not tolerable on the server at all. For instance, if you are planning to raid someone, it is not necessary to go over and destroy their whole base and kill all of their tames. one offense results in an immediate ban. 
  2. Do NOT raid other tribes that are in a lower state of the game then you are and have little, to no defenses. A good example would be a tribe that has a full metal base running across someones wooden shack and "Raiding" just for the purpose of fun when there is nothing worth taking.
  3. Absolutely no offline raiding. If you cant tell if they are online, then just dont raid them. No, im not turning on the ORP setting. That causes more problems than it fixes. Just dont offline raid. one offense is an immediate ban
  4. No killing passive dinos if not necessary. A good example would be a tribes egg farm nowhere close to their main base. Killing all of those passive dinos would provides nothing for the raiding tribe. However, knocking them out is allowed to look inside their inventory. For a example of necessary passive dino killing would be breaking into someones base and they have a passive dino sitting against a wall you are blowing up. 
  5. To make these rules more understandable try putting yourself in the opposing position (the tribe getting offline raided, or the tribe being wiped). If that were to happen to you, how would you feel about it? I understand some of these rules change PvP a little, but it is in my interest to please as many people as possible and not just the people that can spend their whole day on the game. If you can play the whole day, maybe this server is not for you.

If you dissagree with those rules or have any questions contact me on my main account @ "License2ChillXx" without the quotes. The server xbox is "Vapr Corza" also without the quotes. (Server settings are subject to change as well are server rules). The server will go live at 3:30pm CST this Friday, March 10th. I am posting about this before the server goes live to give everyone a chance to add the server account and a chance for me to add everyone back. Also, feel free to add my main account as thats where Ill respond to messages WAY faster. Also, I Will check my post often, so post any questions on this forum topic as well.

Thanks,
License2ChillXx

Archived