Weight Quetzal

chillenty226

Weight Quetzal

Hey everyone, I've been in search of a fertilized weight quetzal egg lately. Currently the best I can find pops around 1.5k weight, some of my tribe mates think that we should be able to get one to come out at 2k weight but I don't believe that is possible. So has anyone gotten quetzals with the 2k weight at birth? Post the highest your weight quetzals pop out at 

Just now, YoureGarbageBud92 said:

My 191 popped at 1350 weight with above 200 parents :(

The babies level is based on the stats the parents had right after tame.  Any added levels don't matter for breeding.  So one of the parents had 1350 weight right after tame.  You have to find a quetz that has high weight right off the bat.  1500+ is nice to aim for to start for parents.  Only one of them has to have the good weight stat.  Theres a chance they will get the stats of the worse parents, but the chance is higher to get the better stat.  Sorry for the rambling, hope this helps.

21 minutes ago, Martellus said:

As you go from 1 generation to the next, it is possible to increase the maximum weight, provided the higher stats are chosen, is this correct? I heard of (but never seen it) of 10k weight Quetzals on official.Not sure if they are a myth or not.

when breeding there is a 70% chance the baby inherits the parents' highest stat. if thats what you mean?

24 minutes ago, Martellus said:

As you go from 1 generation to the next, it is possible to increase the maximum weight, provided the higher stats are chosen, is this correct? I heard of (but never seen it) of 10k weight Quetzals on official.Not sure if they are a myth or not.

The baby can only inherit the best stat once if that's what u mean. So after a lot of breeding you can get a baby with the best possible stats for each attribute. So for e.g. A baby who inherits a high weight stat, if you breed with it the following baby can only inherit the same high stat but maybe a high dmg stat from the other parent aswell. 

Archived