[INFO][TUT] XBOX 1 Server Settings Explained

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 3:50 PM, luckymike26 said:

how can I get my server to show up on the public server list on xbox one plz help....

wild card doesn't know who to fix that issue yet. They have been working on it since July. Also the servers you see posted on the list are fresh servers that were hard wiped and start with a fresh download. But that last as long as their server does not disconnect, turn off, or an update/patch hits. Once that happens they must start all over to get back on the list.

• 3 weeks later...

hey im starting my own server on xbox and been looking for usefull info, its going to be boosted but i dont want crazy amounts, i still want narco and kibble to come into action as it kinda takes the fun out the game if not, but i do want certain stats boosting like dino weight and boosted player stats, any suggestions??

8 minutes ago, chopster1980 said:

hey im starting my own server on xbox and been looking for usefull info, its going to be boosted but i dont want crazy amounts, i still want narco and kibble to come into action as it kinda takes the fun out the game if not, but i do want certain stats boosting like dino weight and boosted player stats, any suggestions??

6.5 gathering rate I think is enough without making to easy. Weight it depends on what you set it at too much can be too easy at the same time and there won't be a reason to have storage bins. Then there is the eggs. 4.3 on eggs. But you will need male and female to make them drop faster.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JDLandis said:

Does anyone know how to get the Prevent offline PVP interval to work? I have prevent offline PVP checked and prevent offline pvp interval set to 1800... but offline raid protection starts as soon as the users log off. 

I believe you have to use .005 to added time. Not really sure. Give that a shot. But when it come to the pvp interval multiplier do you want to add seconds for every time they die when killed by another player?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this. 

Are Dino wipes necessary? I ask because I played on a server where they did it almost every night and you never had trouble finding a large variety of Dino's. Last two servers I have been on don't seem to do it. On one Herb Island is nothing but parasaurs. On another Carno island was nothing but Raptors. It doesn't seem to be a large variety of Dino's. 

I recently accessed an Xbox 1 dedicated server and created a character there. If I want to move that same character to a different dedicated server, would it be possible to do so - and if so, then how? Would the CrossArk system help? Haven't been able to see either server in the list of servers to choose from yet, I've been accessing them by joining the player hosting them.

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 9:11 AM, Novawiz00 said:

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this. 

Are Dino wipes necessary? I ask because I played on a server where they did it almost every night and you never had trouble finding a large variety of Dino's. Last two servers I have been on don't seem to do it. On one Herb Island is nothing but parasaurs. On another Carno island was nothing but Raptors. It doesn't seem to be a large variety of Dino's. 

We do it on our server. The reason I'm told is to keep the Ping down to prevent lag. whether or not its a good reason or if it helps, I don't know.  

4 minutes ago, Diaz1485 said:

We do it on our server. The reason I'm told is to keep the Ping down to prevent lag. whether or not its a good reason or if it helps, I don't know.  

it is always a good thing to wipe, because the dinos still spawn inside the map and roam around. Even the bugs. That is were we need the Dino wipes to bring them back up to the surface. I don't think wild card has fix this issue completely. I have even seen dinos drop from the sky. The titana drop is real my friend..lol ? I have seen it rain mammoths last night. And I was like what the heck. Dino wipes are a must until they fix the spawning locations

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 0:49 PM, Mannuelito said:

anyone can explain me how work the imprinting?

baby cuddle interval 0.3

baby cuddle grace 0.3

baby imprinting stat scale 6.0

mating interval 0.1

this is my stat but when i play don't see the different between the normal server and my boosted server.   pease help me 

i haven't seen any progress in fixing this issue from wild card. But I am sure we are on our path to getting this fixed in the near future.

Archived